Dikshit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
6QVzKihKiYI

Shakyamunison
Why don't you ask a question, or tell us something instead of just posting a youtube video?

Symmetric Chaos
Wow, that was pretty racist.

RE: Blaxican
The guy on the left is really ****ing ugly.

Bardock42
It's pretty funny to watch. How his co-moderators are totally uncomfortable, and he just keeps laughing. Apparently he resigned almost immediately though, I don't know, obviously extremely stupid, especially when that obviously racist thing came in, but I can understand the amusement at the name.

Impediment
This is GDF material, how?

chomperx9
LOL

Robtard
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Why don't you ask a question, or tell us something instead of just posting a youtube video?

He's asking if you've ever had shit on your dik.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
He's asking if you've ever had shit on your dik.

Youtube is blocked for me, and I've never had shit on my dik. I guess I will have to view the youtube when I get home.

inimalist
I can't believe they let him go on for over a minute. I mean, the one guy sort of tried to get him to stop, but I can't believe nobody on set was like, "cut his mic", or even "shut the **** up"

Bardock42
Originally posted by inimalist
I can't believe they let him go on for over a minute. I mean, the one guy sort of tried to get him to stop, but I can't believe nobody on set was like, "cut his mic", or even "shut the **** up"

Well as long as he was only dickshit/dipshit...meh...but then he was like "OH YEAH IT MAKES SENSE CAUSE SHE INDIAN DERPA DERP!!!"

Though I can understand it, it's just very awkward, some producer should probably have cut his mic though.

inimalist
no, seriously, when he was like "it's so appropriate because she is indian", my mouth hit the floor. I don't think Ive ever seen something on tv that, like, racist, but in such an unawares way. I mean, I've seen the kkk talk about jews and blacks, but never someone who thought it was a comedy routine...

Bardock42
no, seriously, when he was like "it's so appropriate because she is indian", my mouth hit the floor. I don't think Ive ever seen something on tv that, like, racist, but in such an unawares way. I mean, I've seen the kkk talk about jews and blacks, but never someone who thought it was a comedy routine...

No, I totally agree, I saw this on the young turks and was thinking "well that's not so ba....OH MY GOD WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?"

It is completely unaware, and the awkward smilies and "no that's not what you said" didn't give him a clue at all, he totally misjudged where he was, that may be appropriate amongst your closes friend, after a couple of beers in raunchy bar, but on daytime tv...come on.

Mindset
I've never had shit on my dik. Yea right.

JacopeX
Why don't you ask a question, or tell us something instead of just posting a youtube video? The questions and comments are so self explanatory.

I take it that you haven't even watched the video if that comment were still the case.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by JacopeX
The questions and comments are so self explanatory.

I take it that you haven't even watched the video if that comment were still the case.

I can't watch it. That is why I said youtube is blocked. I will have to watch it later.

Originally posted by Mindset
Yea right.

Not my cup of tea.

chomperx9
I can't watch it. That is why I said youtube is blocked. I will have to watch it later.

looks like the parental controls are working

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by JacopeX
The questions and comments are so self explanatory.

OK, I saw the video, now what are we suppost to debate?

Bicnarok
OK, I saw the video, now what are we suppost to debate?

I think we are supposed to laught a lot.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bicnarok
I think we are supposed to laught a lot.

Then this should be in the OTF.

Deja~vu
I'm sure some complaints will come in and he'll get a reprimand. Otherwise it's stupid.

Robtard
Originally posted by Deja~vu
I'm sure some complaints will come in and he'll get a reprimand. Otherwise it's stupid.

India declared war on NZ, it's ****ing serious, Debbie. Punjabi paratroppers are landing in Auckland as we speak.

StyleTime
I gotta admit, I ****ing cracked the **** up watching that.

I was mostly amused at the frankness of the guy's amusement, but it was amusing though.

That dude did not give a ****!

Liberator
It was actually funny at first until the race card was thrown in there.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
6QVzKihKiYI

thanks for that. That was incredible laughing out loud

what is his name?

Bardock42
The anchor is called Paul Henry, the Indian politician he talked about is Sheila Dikshit

Grand-Moff-Gav
no, seriously, when he was like "it's so appropriate because she is indian", my mouth hit the floor.

How about the final part of this video
r5fTFEbf5oo

^not racist. deliberate humour that plays on labour conditions of immigrants and consumerism

Bicnarok
Youtube is blocked for me, and I've never had shit on my dik. I guess I will have to view the youtube when I get home.

I have this a lot, especially the "video is unavailable in you country" waffle.

You can get round it by using a proxy like "hide my ass" (link below) or installing TOR (2nd link)

Hide my ass

TOR link

Originally posted by StyleTime

That dude did not give a ****!

I like these sort of peoplesmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.