Resident Evil: Damnation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
An all new CGI movie due out in 2012

Teaser

http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/blog/2010/11/02/ new_resident_evil:_damnation_trailer_is_full_of_li
ckers,_leon,_and...

Leon in a warzone....

FinalAnswer
Leon can go jump off a duck, I demand Rebecca and Barry.

Pyron_Knight
No one cares about Barry.

And Leon is awesome.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
No one cares about Barry.

And Leon is awesome.

No

NemeBro
Barry Burton is the single greatest ****ing character EVER!!!!

Kazenji
Also for those who can't find the trailer in that link its on page 3 now or you can go to youtube whatever works.

Scythe
Tired of RE and its live-action movie fanboys/girls.

Kazenji
This is'nt live action hence why its in Animations / CGI.

Scythe
But of course, and although it looks decent, I suppose I'm mostly jaded when it comes to RE because to me it doesn't feel like it's about the zombies anymore. I didn't see a single zombie in that preview. I'm sure there'll be some in the whole film, but overall I'm done with the RE franchise. Nice to know they're puttin' stuff out there for the fans that's actually pretty good instead of more craptastic life-action films.

Kaibs
The last one they made took place in an airport didn't it? CGI movie I mean.

Kazenji
yes it did and it had zombies but come on don't need zombies in all the resident evil games the ones like in Dead Rising or Romero movies....

blakjohnes
I think I am mostly bored when it comes to RE, because I think you hear more about zombies. I have not seen a single zombie preview. I am sure you will have some whole movie, but overall I did RE franchise. Nice to know that stuff puttin & out there for the fans who actually is a pretty good life, instead of the craptastic video.

Kazenji
Me don't understand.

neo010
I think it's will become the best action movie. like RE afterlife.
BTW I have not watch afterlife....smile

Kazenji
Don't mention the live action movies they're rubbish.

adpyer123
I like Resident Evil series either it is a movie or an animation. I wasn't aware of Resident Evil Damnation coming out, but come to know from this article. Recently, watched Afterlife in which something was new other than zombies. The film is currently in production and is being directed by Makoto Kamiya (Resident Evil: Degeneration) and produced by Hiroyuki Kobayashi

jmsadare
Capcom and Sony Pictures Entertainment Japan Co., Ltd., have announced the co-production of Resident Evil: Damnation, a sequel to the full-length CG animation feature Resident Evil: Degeneration based upon the Resident Evil (known in Japan as Biohazard) series of games and movies. While details are sparse at the moment, we do know that Resident Evil: Damnation will focus on Leon S. Kennedy as its main character.
The film is currently in production and is being directed by Makoto Kamiya (Resident Evil: Degeneration) and produced by Hiroyuki Kobayashi (producer Resident Evil: Degeneration, associate producer Resident Evil: Afterlife and Resident Evil: Apocalypse) with plans for a 3D (of course) release in 2012.

maximus395
The resident evil series is pretty good I thought, both animation or movie. Just watched the Resident Evil: Afterlife, it was alittle bit of a B movie but it wasn't bad.

-Pr-
Trailer:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/171759-comic-con-new-resident-evil-damnation-trailer

Kazenji
About time we got another trailer for it.

vansonbee
Watched a few days ago and I'm tempted into buying the games (no system). Degeneration did not hold a candle in the action department, but I have to say Degeneration had more of a story plot.

When one of the Tyrants threw Leon against the wall, I thought he was gonna release his powers or something, because of his remark against the Tyrant for doing that. XD

The terrorist guy and Leon really make a nice yaoi atmosphere.

DJ or w/e his name was a nice character, I sympathize for the guy. He's just like me, I just wanna hang out with my buds and screw the war!

The Asian chick was hot and I believe she's gonna appear in the American film O_O Super tempted to watch it, but the current heroine is kind of old sad

Can anyone answer me this? Is the American's focusing on the trilogy with a female protagonist and the Animations team is focusing on Leon (the male)?

Are these stories connected or pre/post? Do they know each other?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by vansonbee
Watched a few days ago and I'm tempted into buying the games (no system). Degeneration did not hold a candle in the action department, but I have to say Degeneration had more of a story plot.

When one of the Tyrants threw Leon against the wall, I thought he was gonna release his powers or something, because of his remark against the Tyrant for doing that. XD

The terrorist guy and Leon really make a nice yaoi atmosphere.

DJ or w/e his name was a nice character, I sympathize for the guy. He's just like me, I just wanna hang out with my buds and screw the war!

The Asian chick was hot and I believe she's gonna appear in the American film O_O Super tempted to watch it, but the current heroine is kind of old sad

Can anyone answer me this? Is the American's focusing on the trilogy with a female protagonist and the Animations team is focusing on Leon (the male)?

Are these stories connected or pre/post? Do they know each other? The american movies have nothing to do with the games and cgi movies. They are simply cash-ins with parodies for in-game characters.

xtinataguba
thanks for the teaser! i havent heard about this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.