Who can break Susaano?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
This is Sasuke's full Susaano, he'll just stand there protecting himself and the following have thirty seconds to unleash themselves and try to break through it.

1) Luffy (pre-timeskip)
2) Current Luffy.
3) Kisame (no sword)
4) Kisame (Fully equipped)
5) Yusuke (Dark Tournament)
6) Deidara.
7) Enel.
8) Gai.

Second round: Who can one-shot Susaano?

RE: Blaxican
I can.

Astner
It's rather pointless to ask these kind of questions because the result can't be derived from logical estimations.

Susano-O is supposedly indestructible. You could argue that there might be some unreached upper limit but in the end that would be empty speculation, contradicting the source material. Until it breaks and its relieved that the databook fluff is incorrect then there's no way of telling.

It's the "Can Pre-retcon Beyonder break Kain's Repel spell?" all over again. Kain's Repel aegis haven't been tested to that extent but on the other hand Amy Henning meant for it to be indestructible. In the end it's really only subjective arguing.

Bentley
So Chakra absobtion wouldn't get through Susaano?

Astner
Originally posted by Bentley
So Chakra absobtion wouldn't get through Susaano?
Impossible to tell.

NemeBro
Why is Gai above Enel?

Because Gai is > All of One Piece and Bleach combined in speed, strength, intelligence and looks.

NemeBro
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Because Gai is > All of One Piece and Bleach combined in speed, strength, intelligence and looks. I'll give you the first three.

But there is one among them who is better looking than Gai.

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq42/Orochimaru-dono/Arrancars/Charlotte.jpg

Bentley
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why is Gai above Enel?

Not a guantlet.

(In all truth I forgot about Gai completely and I added him as an afterthought)

Q99
The only Susano'o version we know the break limits of is Sasuke's incomplete Susano'o, and his complete but unarmed susano'o. The armored version we can't tell.

King Kandy
Susanoo was never said to be invulnerable. Only its shield is.

Didn't the Raikage end up breaking the ribs of Susanoo or something with his liger bomb?

Q99
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Didn't the Raikage end up breaking the ribs of Susanoo or something with his liger bomb?

Raikage cracked it, and then Mizukage melted the heck out of it.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Bentley
This is Sasuke's full Susaano, he'll just stand there protecting himself and the following have thirty seconds to unleash themselves and try to break through it.

1) Luffy (pre-timeskip)
2) Current Luffy.
3) Kisame (no sword)
4) Kisame (Fully equipped)
5) Yusuke (Dark Tournament)
6) Deidara.
7) Enel.
8) Gai.

Second round: Who can one-shot Susaano?

Dunno about OP, so I'll ignore OP characters.

That said, Kisame might be able to absorb Susano'o with Samehada, as it is a chakra construct. Without his sword, I only see his Great Shark Missile tech being of any use.

Deidara won't be able to break it unless he uses C3. C0 would get through it. Sasuke's best durability feat with Susano'o is tanking that combined attack from Gaara, Darui, Kankuro & Temari, but that was in the skeletal form, and I'm thinking his completed Susano'o should be much more durable.

Gai likely gets through it, with Afternoon Tiger at least.

psycho gundam
deidara

he makes that bomb that creates the micro bombs and sasuke breathes it, he and susano'o fade away

dadudemon
Originally posted by psycho gundam
deidara

he makes that bomb that creates the micro bombs and sasuke breathes it, he and susano'o fade away

But Sasuke can see them with his Sharingan, null them with his electricities, and ignore hawt weemonz...all at the same time.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by psycho gundam
deidara

Sasuke simply holds his breath for 30 seconds, and Deidara auto-loses. kruemelmonsteryn0

That said, Deidara has to break through it, and I assume that means brute force.

Originally posted by dadudemon
But Sasuke can see them with his Sharingan, null them with his electricities, and ignore hawt weemonz...all at the same time.

Killerbee can also null with electricity, and ignore hawt weemonz at the same time, except he don't have no Sharingan. vin

dadudemon
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Killerbee can also null with electricity, and ignore hawt weemonz at the same time, except he don't have no Sharingan. vin

Killerbee is gangster and black. There's not way he can ignore hawt weemonz. At best, he puts them on hold when "a man's gotta do some man work."

Q99
Killerbee didn't even care, he's way too smooth for that smile
---

Susano'o kept out acid gas, so I think it'd keep out nanobombs too.

dw6xl
enel vaporized a whole island

Keollyn
Ukoku with his cock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.