Morlun vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Fight in NYC.

Who wins?

SamZED
Too little is known about Morlun to use him in fights against other people. We dont even know if Logan can see Morlun. The guy only attacks "totems" or something like that..

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
Morlun fixed smile

srankmissingnin
Wolverine: "So whats your deal? You are like a gimp version of my villain Mauvais right? Like same basic powers only minus all the magic and Dr Strange isn't scared of you?"

Morlun: "Well yeah but..."

Wolverine wins.

King Castle
hahahahaha..

its funny b/c its true.

but, also b/c ppl will call you out on your logic..

i agree.

SamZED
Mauvais is more like a stronger version of Deadpool's T-ray. Morlun is a bit different. He at one point flew past Wolverine and Logan said he didnt see, smell or hear anyone at all. And the few times he's been taken out it took a magic attack.Originally posted by Parmaniac
fixed smile heh I made that post so long to demonstrate my vast knowledge cool

King Castle
mauvis, was a high end sorcerer waaaaaaaay above T-Ray and also high jacked the Wendigo body as his own..

SamZED
Sorry, should've said stronger and more powerful. Still, Morlun is a bit different.

BruceSkywalker
Logan ftw..

Mindset
Morlun punches his face off then drains him.

King Castle
Sorry, should've said stronger and more powerful. Still, Morlun is a bit different. samzed i want you to change allegiance of a particular character, it would be better for you and you can continue to be part of our click.

you know what i am talkin about
smokin'

srankmissingnin
Mauvais is more like a stronger version of Deadpool's T-ray. Morlun is a bit different. He at one point flew past Wolverine and Logan said he didnt see, smell or hear anyone at all. And the few times he's been taken out it took a magic attack. heh I made that post so long to demonstrate my vast knowledge cool

Pretty sure Ol' Petey was hallucinating that encounter when Wolverine found him... wasn't that the point?

Mauvais had most the abilities of Morlun had just derived from magic, and his power drain through cannibalism and not physical contact... although he did appear to drain someone with his grip once.

King Castle
you know who else drains life? via mystic touch, blood draining or life force?

Blood scream and wolverine does just fine with him and his power

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King Castle

Blood scream and wolverine does just fine with him and his power

More than fine, he has owned him and Vermin at the same time. Ask Spider-man about how well he handles Vermin.

And Blood Scream was Mauvais' lacquey . cool

SamZED
samzed i want you to change allegiance of a particular character, it would be better for you and you can continue to be part of our click.

smokin' laughing laughing laughing Sorry, man, cant do. The other guys had me sign a blood contract and sell my soul three times over.big grin

But if seriously, I kinda play for both teams (that's NOT a sexual reference!) when I feel its needed. Well 3 even. Logan, Pete and Wade are all my favorite. smokin'

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Pretty sure Ol' Petey was hallucinating that encounter when Wolverine found him... wasn't that the point?

Mauvais had most the abilities of Morlun had just derived from magic, and his power drain through cannibalism and not physical contact... although he did appear to drain someone with his grip once. That's what Morlun wanted him to think but he was really there. Same in MJs room, remember?

Mindset

Blood scream and wolverine does just fine with him and his power You know who punches Wolverine's face off and drains him?

Morlun.

King Castle
only one to ever punch Logan's face off is Rulk and logan kept on fighting as if it was a no never mind moment.

Morlun just end up getting stabbed and losing an arm.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine's powers don't derive from an animal totem, he won't be able to drain him, and even if he could Wolverine has faced far more powerful enemies with the ability to drain energy. Omega Red has koed entire X-Men rosters in mere seconds of them being within his proximity... and Wolverine has fought him for 16 hours straight, even while weakened. Morlun doesn't have the chops to contend with Wolverine.

Mindset
Wolverine's powers don't derive from an animal totem, he won't be able to drain him, and even if he could Wolverine has faced far more powerful enemies with the ability to drain energy. Omega Red has koed entire X-Men rosters in mere seconds of them being within his proximity... and Wolverine has fought him for 16 hours straight, even while weakened. Morlun doesn't have the chops to contend with Wolverine. Morlun was able to drain regular humans.

OR fought like a *****. Morlun aint no *****.

Morlun wins.

King Castle
Morlun is only a threat to sissy parker..

two vastly different powersets and personalities.

Mindset
Morlun will punch Logan's face back to Canada.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset

What if it gets stuck at customs?

SamZED
What if it gets stuck at customs? Pfft.. even Ultimate Logan gets passed them with ease. They wont even know if 616 desided to get on a plane.

Parmaniac
Morlun can walk on water, you know who else can walk on water? ****ing Jesus.

Mindset
What if it gets stuck at customs? Morlun will punch Logan's passport to Canada.

King Castle
since its gotten silly i guess we won and made our point.

Mindset
It got silly because it's obvious Morlun wins.

King Castle
whats your argument and evidence?

Kid Kurdy
Morlun is only a threat to sissy parker..
And Wakanda... Morlun was pretty impressive when he was invading Wakanda like it was nothing.

King Castle
iirc he took an RPG and killed man ape...

what other stuff was he doing?

Parmaniac
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6493/durabilitytanksthecompl.th.jpghttp://img585.imageshack.us/img585/6493/durabilitytanksthecompl.th.jpghttp://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6493/durabilitytanksthecompl.th.jpg

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5224/healingfactorhealsrapid.th.jpg

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7274/strengthtearsapartguard.th.jpg

NOTE:
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7169/doomwar1.th.jpg

King Castle
hmm.. he is a powerful individual for military conventional attacks.. but so are a lot of other heroes/villains and few can stand up to adamantium..

for example look how wolverine has fought Count nafaria, wendigo, hulk, Herc, Thing, Sabe, Omega, Shiva, and so on and so on etc etc..

Sr J-Bieb
This has been done before. Use the search.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=415955&pagenumber=1

Also this:
http://i28.tinypic.com/vh5dtc.jpg

Sr J-Bieb
hmm.. he is a powerful individual for military conventional attacks.. but so are a lot of other heroes/villains and few can stand up to adamantium..
Ha

King Castle
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Ha took it as interweaving like most of their vibe costumes, straw shields and whatnot.. you know how they all like to weave.

also what type of adamantium was it wink

if you honestly think Morlun is that powerful he is seriously in the wrong tier and should be with the heralds.

jinzin
samzed i want you to change allegiance of a particular character, it would be better for you and you can continue to be part of our click.

smokin'

laughing out loud

Mindset
I agree.

So far Spiderman has beaten two heralds and almost beat SS, but he was holding back.

Parmaniac
if you honestly think Morlun is that powerful he is seriously in the wrong tier and should be with the heralds. I do he clearly became much more than just a new Spider-man villain.

Sr J-Bieb
also what type of adamantium was it wink
You tell me. You're pretty smug about it, you must know something.

ankur29
morlun wins

Lunacyde
OMG Morlun punches harder than HULK....Ol' Petey said sO!

Dum Dum Dugan
This was a joke right? I mean you do know that was due to his ability to absorb life force and a bit of hyperbole.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
This was a joke right? I mean you do know that was due to his ability to absorb life force and a bit of hyperbole.

Yes lol that was a joke, hence why I put OMG before it and wrote the sentence like a middle school aged Valley Girl.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Yes lol that was a joke, hence why I put OMG before it and wrote the sentence like a middle school aged Valley Girl.
hahaha thats what I thougth, but you never know. I mean when you have posters like starscream running around, you never know what people will actually say as a serous argument lol. I havent much experience with your debating styles, so I though I a least ask lol.

Lunacyde
Haha it's fine , I do the same thing.

Mindset
Morlun is stronger than Hulk, he ripped adamantium.

SasuOna
Peter would know who punches harder than the Hulk seeing as hes been hit by the Hulk.
Morlun would rip Wolverine in half, then rip he head off, then kick it into another state.

Black bolt z
Morlun has a good chance but I call logan for a majority.

Mindset
Originally posted by SasuOna
Peter would know who punches harder than the Hulk seeing as hes been hit by the Hulk.
Morlun would rip Wolverine in half, then rip he head off, then kick it into another state. You're very knowledgeable. thumb up

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Morlun can walk on water, you know who else can walk on water? ****ing Jesus. Oh my God I lol'd so hard.

King Castle
Black panther has.

Bentley
Morlun became a Black Panther villain, Man-Ape will get back at him when he resurrects biscuits

King Castle
if they had such a hard time with Morlun i wonder how they do with hulk, Mauvis, namor etc etc.. Omega red, sabretooth.vin

Bentley
if they had such a hard time with Morlun i wonder how they do with hulk, Mauvis, namor etc etc.. Omega red, sabretooth.vin

Shuri did pretty well against Namor considering...

King Castle
did she dodge a punch same way cap and T'challa have ?

Mindset
if they had such a hard time with Morlun i wonder how they do with hulk, Mauvis, namor etc etc.. Omega red, sabretooth.vin Probably better since Morlun > them.

Bentley
Probably better since Morlun > them.

Morlun vs Current Hulk, yes?

Mindset
Obviously.

Bentley
Obviously.

I'll wait for Bada to Hulk dur shifty

Dum Dum Dugan
Morlun is stronger than Hulk, he ripped adamantium.
No he not. The most common adamatium is secondary. He broke free of secondary adamatium that is something Hulk has broken several times amoung others. It not nearly as durable.

Mindset
Prove it was secondary adamantium.

Dum Dum Dugan
Probably better since Morlun > them.
Yea Morlun superior to a guy who had doctor strange pissing his pants.........and was able to thrash all of Alpha flight....... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dum Dum Dugan
Prove it was secondary adamantium.
Prove it primary adamatim.

most common form is secondary adamatium, there zero reaosn to assume it primary.

Bentley
Breaking secondary adamantium without using your main power -absorbtion- is still incredibly good and more than what Omega Red has ever done.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Bentley
Breaking secondary adamantium without using your main power -absorbtion- is still incredibly good and more than what Omega Red has ever done.
Not really, Omega red has held down and overpower colossus before, He has over powered Iron Man and then was able to pierce his suit, Has deflected bullets, has taken down entire x-men teams ect.

Bentley
Not really, Omega red has held down and overpower colossus before, He has over powered Iron Man and then was able to pierce his suit, Has deflected bullets, has taken down entire x-men teams ect.

None of which can do squat to Secondary Adamantium, not even Iron Man nor Colossus.

If you feel like disagreeing, prove it. Saying that "Hulk has destroyed secondary adamantium" misses the point that Hulk has dented primary adamantium, Hulk is, after all, the strongest one there is.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by SasuOna
Morlun would rip Wolverine in half, then rip he head off, then kick it into another state.
Peter has also said while lifting a part of a biulding that the weight was more then even Thor could lift.........it called hyperbole. Not to mention he absorbs ones life force, it only seems like he that strong. Morlun Spiderman fought strength though high was not a 100 tonner. However his current incarnation seems to have gotten a strength boost.

No he wouldent, come on please try to actaully update your knolwedge on wolverien before stating such wilding absurd statements. Hulk, Ba'al ect. Have all failed to ripp him in haft, but some how Morlun going to? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dum Dum Dugan
None of which can do squat to Secondary Adamantium, not even Iron Man nor Colossus.

If you feel like disagreeing, prove it. Saying that "Hulk has destroyed secondary adamantium" misses the point that Hulk has dented primary adamantium, Hulk is, after all, the strongest one there is.
Yes they could, the could both damage secondary adamatium. I actually say damaginf stark armor is as impressive as breaking out of adamatium net. It hard to even tell how much damage Morlun did to the actual nets. Actaully I say more things have damage secondary adamatium then have pieced Starks armor.

Several people and pobjects have destroy and damage secondary adamatium it far less durable. Adamatium needles have been broken and damage simply trying to peirce hulks skin....

Dum Dum Dugan
Simply because Morlun has broken out of secondary adamatium next does not equate to him being >>>Omega Red. That is faulty logic at best.

Mindset
Prove it primary adamatim.

most common form is secondary adamatium, there zero reaosn to assume it primary. I don't have to.

Now prove your claim.

King Castle
just to let you know that Adamantium is not malleable as the net was drawn to be which leads to it being weaved..

only one form has limited tensile strength and its made in a very special way. its called gamma Adamantium

Dum Dum Dugan
I don't have to.

Now prove your claim.
Yes you do.

Becuase most common form of adamatium is secondary. There no reason to assume it primary adamatium when that far more rare and vastly more expensive.

I assuming it the most common one like a rational human.

while you are trying to pretend it the rarest for, becuase you want to try and play up what morlun did despite how illogical it really is.

King Castle
the true adamantium or primary adamantium is still shown on panel to be the rarest and bn stated as such.

some one said on panel about their equipment being secondary adamantium since the main one was still a government secret and could not be created, iirc it may have bn the tinkerer maybe not.. i cant remember forget i said anything.

Dum Dum Dugan
the true adamantium or primary adamantium is still shown on panel to be the rarest and bn stated as such.

some one saidon panel about their equipment being secondary adamantium since the main one was still a government secret and could not be created, iirc it may have bn the tinkerer maybe not.. i got remember forget i said anything.
If I recall correctly the tinker said something about how he was one of the only people who new how to work it or some such.

King Castle
also genesis also stated that True Adamntium was hard to come by as was its creation formula and they had Apocalypse Technology and instead chose to strip Cyber of his Adamantium once they tested it to make sure it was true adamntium truth a series of test.

but this is neither here nor there and should be taken to the comic forum for adamantium Q&A

The Pict
This is a good fight! I reckon Morlun has what it takes to put Wolverine down. However the reverse is also true, of course.

laughing out loud

Mindset
Yes you do.

Becuase most common form of adamatium is secondary. There no reason to assume it primary adamatium when that far more rare and vastly more expensive.

I assuming it the most common one like a rational human.

while you are trying to pretend it the rarest for, becuase you want to try and play up what morlun did despite how illogical it really is. No, I don't.

You claimed it was secondary adamantium, prove it.

Dum Dum Dugan
No, I don't.

You claimed it was secondary adamantium, prove it.
Prove that it primary.

It the most common form and vastly more malleable then primary. So why would it be assumed to be anything elses?

Actually the burden of prove is on you my friend. For I am assuming it the most common form like any rational human, your the one who trying to say it the rarest of all form which few in the world even know how to make. So no the burden of prove is most defiantly on you to prove that it is indeed primary adamatium.

King Castle
i can easilt prove it is not Primary adamantium since it violates the 1st fundamental nature of Adamantium..

it is a net which bends twist like a net...facepalm2

Mindset
I don't need to prove anything.

The comic didn't say it was secondary adamantium.

King Castle

The comic didn't say it was secondary adamantium. but it showed it does not act like adamantium.

Mindset
Apparently, it does.

The Pict
Does anyone have the full comic at hand? So we can take a closer look at this net?

Mindset
I just put it under my microscope.

I still didn't see anything about it being secondary adamantium.

Dum Dum Dugan

The comic didn't say it was secondary adamantium.
Yes and? It also does not say it primary, so whi assume it is?

Just becuase something says it not adamatium does not make it primary, it most of the time refferring the the most common type which is secondary.

King Castle
these black panther writers have gotten out of line.

an adamantium net facepalm2

i am willing to accept that it is woven strands of adamantium and even that is a stretch due to the nature of adamantium but i am willing to accept it due to disbelief and the fact that Wakandans weave metal strands vibranium into their clothing and straw shields.

accepting the net broke since it was not fully fortified by adamantium and simply pulled itself from the non adamantium material.

Dum Dum Dugan

It also does not say it primary. Your own arguement can be easily used again you.

except the most common type is secondary..........

Mindset

i am willing to accept that it is woven strands of adamantium and even that is a stretch due to the nature of adamantium but i am willing to accept it due to disbelief and the fact that Wakandans weave metal strands vibranium into their clothing and straw shields. Wakanda is better with metals than other lame countries.

Mindset
It also does not say it primary. Your own arguement can be easily used again you.

except the most common type is secondary.......... My argument consists of you having no proof of it being secondary adamantium.

That can't really be used against me.

The Pict

i am willing to accept that it is woven strands of adamantium and even that is a stretch due to the nature of adamantium but i am willing to accept it due to disbelief and the fact that Wakandans weave metal strands vibranium into their clothing and straw shields.

accepting the net broke since it was not fully fortified by adamantium and simply pulled itself from the non adamantium material.

haermm I'm betting Hudlin was the writer still? Guys an idiot.

King Castle
Wakanda is better with metals than other lame countries. only with Vibranium not really better at creating metals that is not vibranium based.

most Marvel countries have shown better Metal manufacturing then wakandans.

USA/Canada

true/primary Adamantium, Secondary Adamantium, Beta Adamantium also Titanium and various composite Metals made by Ironman for his suits also Cap's Shields

Soviet Union

Carbonadium, Red Storm..

Mindset
only with Vibranium not really better at creating metals that is not vibranium based.

most Marvel countries have shown better Metal manufacturing then wakandans.

USA/Canada

true/primary Adamantium, Secondary Adamantium, Beta Adamantium also Titanium and various composite Metals made by Ironman for his suits also Cap's Shields

Soviet Union

Carbonadium, Red Storm.. Nah, Wakanda does it better.

King Castle
USA/canada
umm.. bone organic molecular bonding aka Wolverine and Sabe

Cellular molecular Bonding Cyber

Soviet Union

Carbandium skin Bonding and cybernetic implants
USA
Cardiac vibranium Muscle crafting bonding

anyone in Wakanda have crafting or molecular bonding?

all i see is those wakandans weaving straws and clothing some metallurgy knowledge they have.

oops......i recall Vibranium based tattoo ink big invention(sarcasm)

Dum Dum Dugan
My argument consists of you having no proof of it being secondary adamantium.

That can't really be used against me.
And you have no prove that it primary adamatium.

so whats your point.

Mindset
No one in Wakanda wants metal bones.

Shits played out.

Mindset
And you have no prove that it primary adamatium.

so whats your point. That you don't have any proof of your claim.

Dum Dum Dugan
That you don't have any proof of your claim.
And you have no prove of our claim.

But at least I have enough senses to assume it the more common and malleable form of a adamatium rather then the rarest and hardest to work with.

The Pict

You don't have a microscope forgetu

Mindset
And you have no prove of our claim. We have a claim?

Originally posted by The Pict
You don't have a microscope forgetu I have six, I'm a scientist.

Dum Dum Dugan
We have a claim?

I have six, I'm a scientist.
what a waste of time.

What we know is that was certain not A grade primary adamatium.

King Castle
i seriously doubt Wakanda should have even bn capable of making Secondary Adamantium..on their own.

Probably begged shield for some adamantium filament strips for their net weaving and hopes to study it and steal the process which obviously failed since the best use they came up with it was to add it to straw rope net. rolling on floor laughing laughing

Mindset
what a waste of time.

What we know is that was certain not A grade primary adamatium. Prove it.

King Castle
okay, look at the net.

Mindset
I did.

Still waiting for proof.

Mindset
Until proven otherwise, Wolverine's face gets a one way ticket to the great white north.

King Castle
it doesnt act like adamantium.

adamantium does not bend nor fold in order to be made into a a net.

what did wakandans due bond it to a molecular lvl it still wouldnt allow for it to bend and fold to the extreme needed for a net.

Dum Dum Dugan
Prove it.
Prove that it is.

For starters it not nearl malleable enough. Whole point of carbon adamatium is that it far more maullable to work with able to make tenticals needed for Omega Red. This is stated in any refferences guide , any hand book under omega red should have this. Also stated in uncanny x-men I believe.

Also the fact it got ripped, which that in it self would not make it primary adamatium.

Mindset
Prove that it is.

For starters it not nearl malleable enough. Whole point of carbon adamatium is that it far more maullable to work with able to make tenticals needed for Omega Red. This is stated in any refferences guide , any hand book under omega red should have this. Also stated in uncanny x-men I believe.

Also the fact it got ripped, which that in it self would not make it primary adamatium. And still, I don't need to. erm

None of that makes it not primary adamantium, it makes it not the primary adamantium you've seen before.

King Castle
so you think that Wakandans discovered how to make Adamantium malleable and usable as a rope type material?

lets say they did do you think it would be equally strong as a solid bar of adamantium?

Dum Dum Dugan
And still, I don't need to. erm

None of that makes it not primary adamantium, it makes it not the primary adamantium you've seen before.
yes you do, there zero evidences it primary adamatium

It not primary adamatium. It acts nothing like it, it far more malluable and far less durable. Also zero evidences they even know how to make primary adamatium, and there really zero evidences that it is primary adamatium.

prove it not secondary adamatium.

King Castle
Dum Dum you should sign up in the wiki killermovie forum and help me with the Weapon X/wolverine characters.

http://killermovies.wikispaces.com/

Mindset
yes you do, there zero evidences it primary adamatium

It not primary adamatium. It acts nothing like it, it far more malluable and far less durable. Also zero evidences they even know how to make primary adamatium, and there really zero evidences that it is primary adamatium.

prove it not secondary adamatium. No, I don't. I never claimed it was, I claimed you can't prove that it is or isn't.Originally posted by King Castle
so you think that Wakandans discovered how to make Adamantium malleable and usable as a rope type material?

lets say they did do you think it would be equally strong as a solid bar of adamantium? Maybe.

Dum Dum Dugan
No, I don't. I never claimed it was, I claimed you can't prove that it is or isn't. Maybe.
so this debate pointless. and your argueing to argue.

Dum Dum Dugan
Dum Dum you should sign up in the wiki killermovie forum and help me with the Weapon X/wolverine characters.

http://killermovies.wikispaces.com/
me and wiki dont get along.

Mindset
so this debate pointless. and your argueing to argue. No, I'm pointing out that you can't prove your claim with any certainty.

Dum Dum Dugan
No, I'm pointing out that you can't prove your claim with any certainty.

we can make a pretty well educated guess. There much more evidences point to one side then the other.

Mindset
we can make a pretty well educated guess. There much more evidences point to one side then the other. Not really, since we don't know how the net was made, it could be primary adamantium as far as we know. Nor does the dialogue point to it being one of the other. When something is simply called adamantium is it usually talking about secondary adamantium?

Dum Dum Dugan
When something is simply called adamantium is it usually talking about secondary adamantium?
yes, but there are exceptions.

Mindset
Don't lie.

Dum Dum Dugan
Not really, since we don't know how the net was made, it could be primary adamantium as far as we know. Nor does the dialogue point to it being one of the other. When something is simply called adamantium is it usually talking about secondary adamantium?

But yes here what we do know.

Wanka never shown any knowledge of how to make primary adamatium

We know primary is not very malleable adamatium which is what led to carbon adamatium being made if not mistaken

We know primary adamatium is industructable.

Parmaniac
http://www.blackstate.com/yoda.jpg

hurt in the butt people in this thread are.

Dum Dum Dugan
Don't lie.
I am not lieing.

Mindset
Wakanda has shown knowledge of how to make secondary adamantium? Anyway, it doesn't matter if they have or not.

We know that a substance identified simply as adamantium was shown to be malleable.

Primary adamantium isn't indestructible.

Dum Dum Dugan
Wakanda has shown knowledge of how to make secondary adamantium? Anyway, it doesn't matter if they have or not.

We know that a substance identified simply as adamantium was shown to be malleable.

Primary adamantium isn't indestructible.
no, but it vastly eaiser to make and far more common, it far more reasonable to assume they new how to make that then primary adamatiun.

which we know primary adamatiun not

yes it is, unless manipulated like magneto did.

Mindset
No, it's not more reasonable to assume it's one over the other unless you want to believe it's secondary for some reason.

We know the primary we've seen before is not, that doesn't mean the primary adamantium Wakanda had isn't.

Did Hulk have Magneto in his fist when he dented it?

Dum Dum Dugan
No, it's not more reasonable to assume it's one over the other unless you want to believe it's secondary for some reason.

We know the primary we've seen before is not, that doesn't mean the primary adamantium Wakanda had isn't.

Did Hulk have Magneto in his fist when he dented it?
Yea lets assume it the vastly rarer, more expensive and believe that wanka magically found away not only to make it, but alter it in such a way to make it vastly more maluable.....yea thats the more logical path roll eyes (sarcastic)

then it would not be primary adamatiun. Your entire arguement is retarded. Your trying to pretend it reasonable to believe the wanka found a magaical new adamatium that is super malluable, dispite zero explanation.....or even being implied.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

That was not stated to be primary adamatium, it again was simply stated as adamatium. which again would most likely being the most common, which is secondary. Also do you know how many times Hulk has failed to damage adamatium?

Mindset
It's not logical to assume. That's for dumber people. You don't want to be one of them.

No, that would make it not the primary adamantium you've experienced before. My entire argument is that you can't prove it's secondary beyond a doubt. No explanation is needed.

I know he damaged a supposed indestructible metal.

Dum Dum Dugan
It's not logical to assume.

No, that would make it not the primary adamantium you've experienced before. My entire argument is that you can't prove it's secondary beyond a doubt. No explanation is needed.

I know he damaged a supposed indestructible metal.

We can prove it not primary adamatiun, your simply argueing semantics at this point.

Well it was not primary adamatiun so irrelevant.

So if the metal not is strong as primary adamatium and it far more malleable, it pretty save to say it not primary adamatium

Mindset
OK, prove it's not primary adamantium.

You have no proof that wasn't as strong as primary adamantium.

Parmaniac
I don't care what it is even if it's rubber, Morlun still wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I don't care what it is even if it's rubber, Morlun still wins. thumb up

OK, I'm going to bed knowing I have fully fulfilled my purpose in this thread.

Dum Dum Dugan
OK, prove it's not primary adamantium.

You have no proof that wasn't as strong as primary adamantium.

Yes I do, first primary adamatium is not the malleable which you keep ignoring

second there is prove it not as strong. Becuase it was broken, by individual who has not shown anything on characters levels who have failed to break primary adamatium like Hulk, Thing,Tiger Shark, Namor ect.

Tha C-Master
I don't think adamantium is truly "indestructable" no different than Juggernaut isn't really "invincible". Extremely, extremely tough, but not indestructable to say Galactus or LT using force. It is the strongest Earth metal.

Lol at you guys arguing. Either way no way Omega Red beats Iron Man in a straight up match. Iron Man beats the living piss out of him. While Drunk.

iceman24567
I agree.

So far Spiderman has beaten two heralds and almost beat SS, but he was holding back. Love it laughing

SamZED
There's the Captain Universe fight too...

Bentley
Yes they could, the could both damage secondary adamatium. I actually say damaginf stark armor is as impressive as breaking out of adamatium net. It hard to even tell how much damage Morlun did to the actual nets. Actaully I say more things have damage secondary adamatium then have pieced Starks armor.

Several people and pobjects have destroy and damage secondary adamatium it far less durable. Adamatium needles have been broken and damage simply trying to peirce hulks skin....

Prove Colossus can even dent secondary adamantium. You're basing your point entirely on your speculation of how secondary adamantium works, and this Colossus assumption is as null as many of your other claims.

Sr J-Bieb
Something called 'adamantium' needs proof for someone to call it adamantium... WUT

Mindset
When something is called adamantium that means it's secondary when you want it to be.

Come on, Bran, you should know this.

Sr J-Bieb
When something is called adamantium that means it's secondary when you want it to be.

Come on, Bran, you should know this. Hell, it wasn't even any sort of adamantium, because no adamantium looks like that. It was a rope that they named Adamantium.

My theory is sound, because I'm right.

King Castle
PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity

At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates.

b/c Digi set so.. wink

i fall back on PIS and i like a Mod ruling.

Sr J-Bieb
PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity

At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates.

b/c Digi set so.. wink

i fall back on PIS and i like a Mod ruling. I didn't know a net was a character...

So, it's not secondary adamantium anymore then I take it?

Mindset
Pretty soon it will have never happened.

Sr J-Bieb
Pretty soon it will have never happened. It was a classic case of non canon and you know it.

Bentley
Wakanda it's well known for it's vibranium mesh suits, it wouldn't be so crazy to make an adamantium laced rope. It would be important to recognize that the suit T'challa used were never as good at absorbing energy as an equal volume of real Vibranium (for example, when it contained a self-destructing Ultron-, in the same manner Adamantium as a rope would be less durable than the real thing.

However I'm talking out of my b_tt and speculating, but it's more respecting of adamantium than the solutions I've read here. I mean, seriously, even if it was secondary adamantium the showing would put Morlun at least in mid-class 100, and still, you're welcomed to find bricks who have actually damaged secondary adamantium and can be compared with Logan or Omega Red *shrugs*.

King Castle
Wakanda it's well known for it's vibranium mesh suits, it wouldn't be so crazy to make an adamantium laced rope. It would be important to recognize that the suit T'challa used were never as good at absorbing energy as an equal volume of real Vibranium (for example, when it contained a self-destructing Ultron-, in the same manner Adamantium as a rope would be less durable than the real thing.

However I'm talking out of my b_tt and speculating, but it's more respecting of adamantium than the solutions I've read here. I mean, seriously, even if it was secondary adamantium the showing would put Morlun at least in mid-class 100, and still, you're welcomed to find bricks who have actually damaged secondary adamantium and can be compared with Logan or Omega Red *shrugs*. that's what i said but ppl just ignore me. sad

Bentley
that's what i said but ppl just ignore me. sad

Well, you're spot on imo. A few pages of this discussion comes from the red herring that breaking secondary adamantium is somehow a deciding factor in whether you're above Wolverine's average or not. Few characters have dented/broken even secondary adamantium, Busiek's Iron-man couldn't hurt it.

Dum Dum Dugan
Well, you're spot on imo. A few pages of this discussion comes from the red herring that breaking secondary adamantium is somehow a deciding factor in whether you're above Wolverine's average or not. Few characters have dented/broken even secondary adamantium, Busiek's Iron-man couldn't hurt it.
Hole discussion was around if that makes morlun superior to Omega red and it doesent.

Wolverine is not in Omega Reds league, not by a long shot.

Bentley
Hole discussion was around if that makes morlun superior to Omega red and it doesent.

Wolverine is not in Omega Reds league, not by a long shot.

Well, one random showing doesn't make one character better than another one, but adamantium is still a reference for a high resistant material.

I agree it's not a definitive showing to declare Morlun hyper strong but Secondary Adamantium would be imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.