Who You Rather Be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Superboy

Thunderstrike

Mimic(Exile)

who you rather be in the real world?

mostly likely to make yourself a hero, idol or villain?

what would you do?

why would you choice one over the other?

rotiart
First off if I was mimic it would depend on my powerset...

Like if I could pick:
Mr immortal
Northstar
Blink
Magneto
Colossus...

Parmaniac
More info on Mimic (powerset) please.

King Castle
Mimic(exile)

Cyclops
Northstar
Colossus
Wolverine
Deadpool

Mindset
Mimic:
LT
Deadpool
Squirrel Girl
Doom
Kyle Rayner

King Castle
it dont work that way in the real world..

exile mimic powers only

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mindset
Mimic:
LT
Deadpool
Squirrel Girl
Doom
Kyle Rayner That's lame I'd rather pick Superboy

Mindset
Originally posted by King Castle
it dont work that way in the real world..

exile mimic powers only Mimic doesn't work like that in the real world?

Parmaniac
Mimic doesn't work like that in the real world? Last time I've seen him he had the powers of Obama and Bush.

EDIT: For the thread, I pick Mimic. And like always I try to reshape to world in my view smile

King Castle
can we add Ms. Marvel?

any mods out there?

@pharmacy

why?
what would you do?

Parmaniac
These people are not powerful enough for my intentions, the IG would be good or a pre retcon MM or Beyonder.

-Pr-
Mimic, probably...

illadelph12
I'd pick Superboy. I'd become a professional athlete with an extended career, accumulate vast wealth (from playing and endorsements), and spend the subsequent centuries creating a financial empire to provide for my family and friends through the years (altering my appearance and identity so as to not raise any suspicions about why I am so long lived), and I'd commit thefts of gold, cash, etc overseas to subsidize my earnings (only if necessary).

I'd also spend a lot of time in Brazil sun bathing and having my way with the women as I'd be immune to any and all Earth diseases.

My choice of Superboy's abilities is based on his being the least conspicuous. As Thunderstrike I have to carry around a mace, and as Mimic there's the becoming metallic via Colossus which is far to obvious. I'd prefer keeping my abilities under wraps.

King Castle
how long lived do you think superboy is?

illadelph12
Depends.

If we're using Kon-El/Connor, I'd say with regular sunlight he can get at least a few millenia of life under his belt if not more considering he was genetically engineered to not age and his progenitor Kal El is pretty much immortal (Connor's template being based on Kal's Kryptonian genes).

Using the Kal El Superboy, on the other hand, I'd be immortal.

And then there's Prime...

Lunacyde
Superboy easy.

King Castle
Originally posted by illadelph12
Depends.

If we're using Kon-El/Connor, I'd say with regular sunlight he can get at least a few millenia of life under his belt if not more considering he was genetically engineered to not age and his progenitor Kal El is pretty much immortal (Connor's template being based on Kal's Kryptonian genes).

Using the Kal El Superboy, on the other hand, I'd be immortal.

And then there's Prime... i dont recall a single bit of that being mention in his comic run.. erm

that's more like massive assumptions for the most part.

CosmicComet
Thunderstrike.

Mindset
Delph wants to go to Brazil and bang trannies.

Tha C-Master
Myself. Man that must be corny nowadays but oh well. *shrugs*

Colossus-Big C
how strong mimic?

illadelph12
i dont recall a single bit of that being mention in his comic run.. erm

that's more like massive assumptions for the most part.

Hmm, IIRC, it was explained a short time after his genetic structure began to break down and they had to use his girlfriend as a template. He was also stuck at the growth level of being a 16 for a while due to it. That may have been retconned though. I don't have all of his comics committed to memory.

King Castle
i do and i am fully aware of what it is you are referencing.

his DNA crafting locked his genetic code at the age he was.

it simply meant he would never grow old not die or immortality.

later when Klarion used his magic it took superboy a while to be effected and age to an adult.

Superboy now ages normally the magic science of klarion and numbnuts whatever his name was fixed the DNA lock he was in prior to the sins of youth.

illadelph12
Delph wants to go to Brazil and bang trannies.

Smh...

All the fine women in Brazil and the first thing you think about is trannies.

Not a good look pawtna.

illadelph12
i do and i am fully aware of what it is you are referencing.

his DNA crafting and locked his genetic code which at the age he was.

it simply ment he would never grow old not die or immortality.

later when Klarion used his magic it took superboy a while to be effect and age to an adult.

Superboy now ages normally the magic science of klarion and numbnuts whatever his name was fixed the DNA lock he was in prior to the sins of youth.

So does he age at the rate of a regular human or as a Kryptonian (because his genes are based on Superman's)?

*edit

Or somewhere in-between?

King Castle
originally his DNA was based to Mimic Superman's powers and abilities not actually Krpytonian.

Superboy's original DNA was human a double Helix while Superman's DNA is Triple Helix.

there was no Alien DNA in connor.. his DNA was Pseudo replicated using human DNA only.

that is why he was able to be genetically crafted with Guardian's DNA and Roxy's.

he probably would have lived a robust long life but nowhere near immortality.

now his DNA in the Retcon is Lex Luther and Superman which is ghey and doesnt fit any of the history.

but that just means he can just as easily age as a human as well..

your assumption that he is immortal or long lived are not based on any hard evidence.

the clone of Connor in the teen future storyline had him with a receding hairline an aging marker if i ever saw one.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
how strong mimic?

King Castle
he has half the strength of Colossus and probably supplemented by Northstar, Wolverine, DP's powers to above half to some extend.

illadelph12
originally his DNA was based to Mimic Superman's powers and abilities not actually Krpytonian.

Superboy's original DNA was human a double Helix while Superman's DNA is Triple Helix.

there was no Alien DNA in connor.. his DNA was Pseudo replicated using human DNA only.

that is why he was able to be genetically crafted with Guardian's DNA and Roxy's.

he probably would have lived a robust long life but nowhere near immortality.

now his DNA in the Retcon is Lex Luther and Superman which is ghey and doesnt fit any of the history.

but that just means he can just as easily age as a human as well..

your assumption that he is immortal or long lived are not based on any hard evidence.

the clone of Connor in the teen future storyline had him with a receding hairline an aging marker if i ever saw one.

How far into the future did that storyline take place?

King Castle
less then a decade i wager or maybe slightly above a decade but it wasnt too far ahead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titans_Tomorrow

superboy bio.
http://killermovies.wikispaces.com/Superboy

-Pr-
it wasn't a receding hailine. he just had a buzz-cut imo.

yes it does. you not liking it doesn't invalidate it.

Dum Dum Dugan
Am I the only one who thinks mimic power in are world, would be an utter waste? I mean he have no one to mimic, it be utter waste of a power.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Am I the only one who thinks mimic power in are world, would be an utter waste? I mean he have no one to mimic, it be utter waste of a power.

i think people were assuming they'd have the five standard powers that the exiles one has.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by -Pr-
i think people were assuming they'd have the five standard powers that the exiles one has.
Yea that would make more senses.

What are his powers? I recall them being colossus, wolverine, north star and then I forget the rest.

Dum Dum Dugan
and angle

Q99
I go with Mimic (EXiles). He had a nice variety of powers that gives flexibility in approaches, though I'd prefer the version where he had Beast powers instead of Deadpool's.

-Pr-
Yea that would make more senses.

What are his powers? I recall them being colossus, wolverine, north star and then I forget the rest.

and angle

and cyclops too i think.

Dum Dum Dugan
I would pick mimic then.

Q99
His powers:
Colossus (always)
Cyclops (always)
Wolverine (always)
A flight power- briefly started out as Angel, but quickly replaced with Northstar
Another physical power- Beast for most of the run, but towards the end replaced with Deadpool.

So his power set for 80%~ of his appearances is Cyc, Wolv, Colos, North, and Beast.

I'll note that his Northstar/Angel powers don't work very well when armored up, but he can swap back and forth at will so he's pretty well set.

---

All of them are at 'half the strength' of the original, though they stack, and Colossus's power is 'turn into certain alloy' so I'd say he's about as tough as Colossus too (he once beat a Namor in melee).

illadelph12
Wait, so if CURRENT Superboy has the genes of Superman and Lex Luthor, does he age like a human or like a Kryptonian, or somewhere inbetween (being that he's a bioengineered hybrid)? Also, if he doesn't "grow old" by design, how would his body decay by aging in order for him to die? Immortality doesn't necessarily mean he can't be killed in so much as if he doesn't receive a fatal injury (like decapitation, atomization, etc.) he'd live a really long time. Like Thor or Superman, for example. Was Superboy designed with a short shelf life? I thought the whole point of his creation was to create a duplicate of Superman in every way possible?

King Castle
Originally posted by -Pr-
it wasn't a receding hailine. he just had a buzz-cut imo.

yes it does. you not liking it doesn't invalidate it. actually it really doesnt. i dont know how you can say it does, i can point out repeated gaps in SB history to make the point.

Colossus-Big C
any scans of mimic using the xmen powers?

rotiart
? You mean the exiles mimc or the original?
Original mimic had powers of the classic five xmen...

Colossus-Big C
exiles

-Pr-
actually it really doesnt. i dont know how you can say it does, i can point out repeated gaps in SB history to make the point.

and i can point out all the superboy/titans stories that are richer as a result of the retcon.

that, and how richer and deeper the character is...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.