Riggs versus Ninja Chick...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Riggs (Lethal Weapon 1-4) versus the Ninja Chick (Asian whore Mac fought in Die Hard 4.)

H2H combat. Fight takes place in the Cobra-Kai dojo from the Karate Kid, to the death.

Who wins?

dadudemon
lol!

Riggs. First kick breaks her neck.

BruceSkywalker
yeah ninja chick gets a riggs kickin'

Rogue Jedi
Then he rapes her in the butt.

the ninjak
I agree with all of the above posts, in order.

Riggs is brutal.

Rogue Jedi
But somehow McClane was unable to put her down for good.......Just sayin'.....

Kaibs
You try to hard Commodus, you try to hard.

Rogue Jedi
No need to.

Kaibs
And yet you made this thread to prove a point you've been trying to make in another thread. -.^

Rogue Jedi
Nah, I think it'd be a good fight. For a few seconds.

Kaibs
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a51/Kaibs/not_this_shit_again.jpg

thumb up

steverules_2
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

roll eyes (sarcastic) So thats why this thread was made....

He was able to put her down for good....with an SUV....Mac did it with a lot more style than Riggs would smile

Sadako of Girth

He put her down for good.....twice.

Riggs loses this one due to not fighting women. (He just gets them killed) Screen feats only.
Roll credits.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Kaibs
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a51/Kaibs/not_this_shit_again.jpg

thumb up

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by steverules_2
roll eyes (sarcastic) So thats why this thread was made....

He was able to put her down for good....with an SUV....Mac did it with a lot more style than Riggs would smile

Not to mention that he beat here H2H and had knocked her unconcious, where he had her toally at his mercy..... He rushed off to save the east coast and nerd boy, and she kicked him through a window. Big deal.

She then, like you say, paid with free rectal parking for the SUVs of the neighbourhood..

DarkNemesis
Nah, I think it'd be a good fight. For a few seconds.

While I do agree with you that Riggs is overall the better martial artist than McClane, but Q was pretty damn skilled, I think Riggs would have her hands full fighting her. No way would the fight be only a few seconds. Both her and the Colonel from DH2 (the guy who gave McClane a drubbing on the airplane wing) IMO would give Riggs an hard time H2H.

Sadako of Girth
This is likely.

But fear not, the second Rigg's life is in danger, at least his wife can save him. Or Old Rodge.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
He put her down for good.....twice.

Riggs loses this one due to not fighting women. (He just gets them killed) Screen feats only.
Roll credits. Nah, here he'll fight her. And win, quite convincingly.

steverules_2
I noticed you mentioned 1-4 for Riggs, I would like to ask what exactly Riggs did in LW4 that would help him in this fight against Maggie Q? He got his ass kicked by Jet Li is all I noticed, sure he killed Jet Li with the help of 'I'm too old for this shit.' But he didn't really kick much ass, he had trouble with some kid he was boxing.

Now look at Mac, pretty sure he was older in DH4 than Riggs was in LW4 but he still kicked way more ass than Riggs did and he did it without the help of any partner.

Sadako of Girth
Nah, here he'll fight her. And win, quite convincingly.

...at being the biggest girl in the room?

Sadako of Girth
I noticed you mentioned 1-4 for Riggs, I would like to ask what exactly Riggs did in LW4 that would help him in this fight against Maggie Q? He got his ass kicked by Jet Li is all I noticed, sure he killed Jet Li with the help of 'I'm too old for this shit.' But he didn't really kick much ass, he had trouble with some kid he was boxing.

Now look at Mac, pretty sure he was older in DH4 than Riggs was in LW4 but he still kicked way more ass than Riggs did and he did it without the help of any partner.

QFT Happy Dance

Rogue Jedi
I noticed you mentioned 1-4 for Riggs, I would like to ask what exactly Riggs did in LW4 that would help him in this fight against Maggie Q? He got his ass kicked by Jet Li is all I noticed, sure he killed Jet Li with the help of 'I'm too old for this shit.' But he didn't really kick much ass, he had trouble with some kid he was boxing. "LW 1-4" includes ALL of Riggs h2h feats. Not just LW4.

Riggs was just as fast as her, stronger, all around a more formidable fighter.

Murtaugh's house. Riggs took on 3-4 triads and kicked the shit outta them in seconds.

Keep going, though, consider me entertained.

Robtard
"LW 1-4" includes ALL of Riggs h2h feats. Not just LW4.

Riggs was just as fast as her, stronger, all around a more formidable fighter.

Murtaugh's house. Riggs took on 3-4 triads and kicked the shit outta them in seconds.

Keep going, though, consider me entertained.

Are we to assume Triad = Super-Asskickers? Cos they were probably just goons.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Are we to assume Triad = Super-Asskickers? Cos they were probably just goons. Yes, well, unfortunately we never witness any of Mac/Riggs opponents going through training with Mr. Myagi.

I could come back with "Hell, Hans' men were nothing but goons."

Think about it: All of the characters in all of the DH and LW movies. Which one would you fear facing the most in a h2h battle to the death? A h2h battle in a ring, with no weapons?

Robtard
Yes, well, unfortunately we never witness any of Mac/Riggs opponents going through training with Mr. Myagi.

I could come back with "Hell, Hans' men were nothing but goons."

Think about it: All of the characters in all of the DH and LW movies. Which one would you fear facing the most in a h2h battle to the death? A h2h battle in a ring, with no weapons?

DH: Well, no. Hans was a criminal genius, his men were armed and used tactics that clearly indicated they were well trained, likely ex-military; possibly special-forces. I don't think Hans would have hired weekend warrior/retard types to pull of a multi-million dollar heist.

DH2: Hans' brother, similar.

DH3: Was against military men.

DH4: Similar to Hans. Gabriel's men were clearly well trained, likely ex-military/special forces.

Rogue Jedi
DH: Well, no. Hans was a criminal genius, his men were armed and used tactics that clearly indicated they were well trained, likely ex-military; possibly special-forces. I don't think Hans would have hired weekend warrior/retard types to pull of a multi-million dollar heist.

DH3: Was against military men.

DH4: Similar to Hans. Gabriel's men were clearly well trained, likely ex-military/special forces.

"Likely, possibly."

LW1: Against special forces military.

LW2: Against S. African "mercs?" Vorstedt was pretty formidable.

LW3: Against a psych ex cop who was just as tough as Riggs and Mac.

LW4: Jet Li, holmes. Doubtful the Triad would employ some carbon copy asians to be their enforcers.

Sadako of Girth

LW3: Against a psych ex cop who was just as tough as Riggs.

Fixed.

McClane wouldnt have let him escape the Police station on that railway.

Hell he probably wouldnt have gotten away from Mcclane at the hockey game.

Rogue Jedi
Fixed.

McClane wouldnt have let him escape the Police station on that railway.

Hell he probably wouldnt have gotten away from Mcclane at the hockey game.

Ahahahahahahaa like Mac, Riggs has a heart. In the police station scene, Riggs paused help the noob cop. In the hockey scene, he paused to help Leo.

Had they not demanded his help, he'd have caught Travis.

Sadako of Girth
Ahhhh you see, McClane would be smart enough to realise that there are medically trained people in both of those buildings to take care of Rookie and Getz and would have made the bad guy dead.

Rogue Jedi
Ahhhh you see, McClane would be smart enough to realise that there are medically trained people in both of those buildings to take care of Rookie and Getz and would have made the bad guy dead.

Put Mac in the same situation. What if it was Al who had been shot? He would do the same. He'd stop to help him. Even if the entire staff of Grey's anatomy were at hand.

Sadako of Girth
Bullshit. If there were medically trained people there who could do the job better than he, he'd get the job done. For neither McClane's or Riggs' names end in 'MD'.

Rogue Jedi
Bullshit. If there were medically trained people there who could do the job better than he, he'd get the job done. For neither McClane's or Riggs' names end in 'MD'.

Nah, Mac would have done the same. You know it. I know it. Accept it. If his friend was shot, down, bleeding, he would do the same.

Sadako of Girth
Not if there were doctors who know better how to care for them.

Your negligent care could kill them, no matter how good a friend they are.

This is why people go through years of training. And why the average gas pump filler guy is not trained as a brain surgeon.

Rogue Jedi
Riggs wasn't "caring" for them, he merely stopped for a moment. It's not like he tried digging the bullet outta Leo's shoulder.

Sadako of Girth
Then why stop...? There was nothing he could do....

Sounds like he lets bad guys go for literally (as we have just fpund out) no practical reason.........becoming responsible for all the innocents that that bad guy hurts and kills 'til they are dealt with.

Shoddy stuff from the Riggster. IMO

Rogue Jedi
Then why stop...? There was nothing he could do....

Sounds like he lets bad guys go for literally (as we have just fpund out) no practical reason.........becoming responsible for all the innocents that that bad guy hurts and kills 'til they are dealt with.

Shoddy stuff from the Riggster. IMO

It's called having a heart, caring about those close to you. Stop thinking Mac wouldn't do the same for someone he cared about. Why didn't he desert Zeus on the boat?

Sadako of Girth
Its called shoddy police work for the reasons Ive just explained.
Mcclane has a heart. He just has a mind too.

There was no one else there who could have helped Zeus at that time.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, it's called being human. Riggs and Mac are good guys.

Sadako of Girth
Yep and Mcclane is on the almost superhuman tier, the next tier above Riggs, who was knackerd by LW 3.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, they're both human. Nothing super about them.

Sadako of Girth
Nothing Super about Riggs, maybe.

Then you try enduring all of the physical assaults that the DH gauntlet has to offer...of find even a top special forces guy in real life that could do all that endure that much.

DDM's analysis of the superhumanness involved in McClane successfully catching that Vent ledge in that elevator shaft in DH1 was accurate.

Rogue Jedi
Nothing Super about Riggs, maybe.

Then you try enduring all of the physical assaults that the DH gauntlet has to offer...of find even a top special forces guy in real life that could do all that endure that much.

DDM's analysis of the superhumanness involved in McClane successfully catching that Vent ledge in that elevator shaft in DH1 was accurate.

Both mortal men. Nothing super about them.

I could day the same for the LW gauntlets. They're similar.

Nah, that was blind luck. He was flailing about and happened to catch the ledge. He was a dumbass for getting himself in that situation anyway. Riggs? He would have killed the three on the rooftop.

Sadako of Girth
Nah. Any fool can get himself captured and tortured.
Granted, Riggs' endurance to those torturings is respectable.

Luck of not, the inertia would have torn a human's arms off, or at the very least, would a broken their fingers and been unable to maintain the grip.

He would have been captured by Gruber's men.
And Gruber would have simply Ellised him.

Rogue Jedi
Nah. Any fool can get himself captured and tortured.
Granted, Riggs' endurance to those torturings is respectable.

Luck of not, the inertia would have torn a human's arms off, or at the very least, would a broken their fingers and been unable to maintain the grip.

He would have been captured by Gruber's men.
And Gruber would have simply Ellised him.

Riggs motorcycle fall, grabbing the rope, is just as impressive.

Nope. Riggs would clear DH in his sleep.

steverules_2

Hans' brother was in DH3 erm

Sadako of Girth

Nope. Riggs would try to clear DH in his sleep.

Thats good for him: Most people when asked say they would like to die in their sleep. And Riggs is a good enough character at least to deserve that honour.

Rogue Jedi
And that's how Riggs'll likely die. In his sleep, in his 90's.

Sadako of Girth
In THE 90s more like.

The year after LW4...of old age. lol

Rogue Jedi
Mac too, you know, they were roughly the same age.

Sadako of Girth
Its not just the age, is the milage......and McClane clearly isnt 'too old for this shit' yet.

Rogue Jedi
Actually, Mac has just as many miles as Riggs.

And we are talking about all 4 versions of Riggs, you know.

Sadako of Girth
So Riggs just pussies out...? What other excuse is there for the vast gulf of disparity between the two track records...?

2 good but ageing ones and the other two knackered out, useless versions, you mean.

Kaibs

You're wrong sir. Technically Riggs does have more miles than McClane. Riggs used to be in the Army. Which takes a tremendous toll on a man.

Sadako of Girth
Good point.

Robtard
Hans' brother was in DH3 erm

I transposed 2 and 3, sue me.

Robtard

Regardless of mileage, McClane improves with age. His level of super-human-ness doesn't allow a "I'm getting too old for this shit."

Last flick, he's jumping out of speeding cars, clinging onto jet-fighters and shooting himself through an already shot shoulder just to make a point.

steverules_2
I transposed 2 and 3, sue me.

I shall

Sadako of Girth
Regardless of mileage, McClane improves with age. His level of super-human-ness doesn't allow a "I'm getting too old for this shit."

Last flick, he's jumping out of speeding cars, clinging onto jet-fighters and shooting himself through an already shot shoulder just to make a point.

Yep he is Rick James and the criminal underworld is Eddie Murphy's couch.

Robtard
Yep he is Rick James and the criminal underworld is Eddie Murphy's couch.

Hahaha, "**** Yo' Couch Nigga"

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue

"Hey, Riggs......what did d'fahhhhhve fingers say to da face...?"

*McSlap*

Rogue Jedi

Not really relevant, Rob. And also it's complete bullshit. He was far more deadly in DH1.

So Riggs just pussies out...? What other excuse is there for the vast gulf of disparity between the two track records...?

2 good but ageing ones and the other two knackered out, useless versions, you mean. haermm Riggs kicked more ass h2h in LW4 than Mac did in DH4. yes

Sadako of Girth

haermm Riggs got his ass kicked more at h2h in LW4 than Mac did in DH4, and needed saving by the wife in 3, and by Murtaugh again all the way. yes

Fixed.

BruceSkywalker
i am surprised this thread has lasted 4 pages lol

Rogue Jedi
I know, right? Riggs SO kicks her ass here.

Sadako of Girth
Kicking her donkey will not help. Screen feats only, dude.

Fighting her would. But hes not got onscreen woman-fighting feats to his credit.....so Ninja Chick wins ina massive stomp while Riggs stands there all gentleman-like and recieves the gift of being able to see though his own shorts, after she repositions his head directly into his anal area.

Rogue Jedi
Nope. He'd go into rage mode and snap her neck, then rape her corpse.

Sadako of Girth
Hed go into rage mode, made a usual 'Crazy Riggs' mistake, and then like usual, get captured...only this time to spend the evening as test subject for her catalogue bought Ninjalezzer strap on device.

Rogue Jedi
Let's see......Who has better screen feats? Riggs.

Who's faster? Riggs.

Who's stronger? Riggs.

Who's saying Ninja Chick out of spite? sadako.

Riggs wins.

Sadako of Girth
Lets see......Who had better screen feats? McClane.

Whos faster? McClane (Riggs wouldnt be able to clear those NY city blocks in Die Hard 3 sp fast)

Who stronger...? McClane judging by all onscreen feats.

Nope. Not my thread, baby. Not spite. Fact. smile
Onscreen feats dictate that Riggs cant fight women.

Riggs is penetrated by the rough handed ninja chicks stabbing pole all night.

Rogue Jedi
Lets see......Who had better screen feats? McClane.

Whos faster? McClane (Riggs wouldnt be able to clear those NY city blocks in Die Hard 3 sp fast)

Who stronger...? McClane judging by all onscreen feats.

Nope. Not my thread, baby. Not spite. Fact. smile
Onscreen feats dictate that Riggs cant fight women.

Riggs is penetrated by the rough handed ninja chicks stabbing pole all night.

Why you bringing Mac into this? What onscreen feats prove Riggs can't fight women?

Also, in this thread, MY thread, Riggs is perfectly willing to fight a woman. Deal with it.

Sadako of Girth
The fact that there are none of him fighting women:
Only getting them killed, and being saved by them.

Well why don't you give Riggs Ed-209 as a sidekick whilst youre at it...?
Cause thats just as legitmate an addition as Riggs' new women beating skills.

No Im afraid the only way Riggs wins this without Ed-209, is to Date/Marry Ninja Chick.

Judging by LW screen fests she should be dead within half an hour.

Rogue Jedi
Riggs (Lethal Weapon 1-4) versus the Ninja Chick (Asian whore Mac fought in Die Hard 4.)

H2H combat. Fight takes place in the Cobra-Kai dojo from the Karate Kid, to the death.

Who wins?

See? no mention of Riggs not being able to fight women.

Riggs wins.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah so all that says is "Riggs' ass gets beat" given that hes not a woman-hitter. A woman renter...maybe... (Picking up working girls from the streets to go watch three stooges with him)

Well in fairness, none of us realised this was an 'Uber-fantasy-non-screenfeats-powers-equipped-Riggs vs Ninja Chick' thread.

You should have made that more clear in your OP.

Rogue Jedi
So.....If I were to make a "Superman versus Mary (from Hancock) thread, you'd seriously say "Supes never fought a woman, he loses?

Lame.

Riggs wins.

Sadako of Girth
I dunno about going as far as 'loses'.... Unless mary can actually destroy him.... But it would be a "Superman reaches Impasse" type deal if he can keep himself away from her.

Riggs wins "Action hero with most ass-savings by other people to his name" yes

Rogue Jedi
If you say so.

Sadako of Girth
Which coincidentally, I do. stick out tongue

Kaibs
I dunno about going as far as 'loses'.... Unless mary can actually destroy him.... But it would be a "Superman reaches Impasse" type deal if he can keep himself away from her.

Riggs wins "Action hero with most ass-savings by other people to his name" yes

As long as Hancock was no where near Mary she would eventually probably beat movie Supes.

Rogue Jedi
I try to stay away from matchups like that.

Kaibs
The only reason it wouldn't be a huge debate is becuase Superman has like 5 movies, where Mary has been in one.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Riot-Gear
Mai Linh is quickier. Both are tough to hurt. How ever she has neither the hitting power or grappling skills of Riggs.

And as quick as she was McClane who is far less skilled in grappling then Riggs is was able to close the distance and over power her. So Riggs should be able to do the same.

It should be noted however that if Mai had pressed her original attack and not left McClane alone to go back to taking over the world. She may well have finished him long before he gave her a rectal exam with an SUV.

So if she goes all out against Riggs she is going to make him work for it. In the end though I'd side with Riggs.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.