How to Keep Fit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladyyaya
A healthy body is very important to every one of us. When you are sick, you feel painful all over your body, have no energy to work; and the only thing you want to do is lying on the bed.
ff14 power leveing
maplestory mesos When you are healthy, you can eat well, sleep well, sing and jump happily, do all the things you like to enjoy life.

The methods to keep us fit vary. In the morning, you can get up early, go outdoors, breathe the fresh air, and do physical exercises. Running and swimming are extremely helpful to keep one fit. If you are a busy person and have no special time allocated to do these things, there are still some ways useful for to keep fit. The easiest way is to walk to your office instead of riding a bike or taking a bus. You also have to take a routine physical check - up. Your doctor will know the condition of your body most clearly, and he will give you the most valuable advice to keep fit. You should always try to make yourself happy. If you feel happy, you can eat well, sleep well, and your body is sure to be in an excellent condition.

Health is the most valuable possession a person expects in his life. Try every means to keep fit is my advice to the people who want to live a happy life in this beautiful world.

Ax3l
You fat little shit.

Dave_97
Originally posted by Ax3l
You fat little shit. me thinks its true love

dadudemon
She had to post several times before she could embed those links BECAUSE those links were not in her post until a few moments ago.

Seriously, I already saw her post and it did not have those links.

She also just edited her profile because there was nothing in her sig, as well.

So, she edited her post in less than 30 seconds (because it doesn't show the "last edited" message underneat her post), and edited her profile since starting this thread.

Kaibs
Lol. She just tried to eat the donuts in your signature.

you get thorns
I farted.

Phoenix3068
O.o okay then

mikeydude
poop.

StarCraft2
http://www.sookieverseblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/gif-2-10.gif

mikeydude
pooop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.