Griffin and Rice Bowl versus the Death Eaters...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Griffin and Rice (Jumper) Versus Voldemort and his Death Eaters.

The Jumpers and the Death Eaters in a battle to the death. The Death Eaters included with Voldemort are Bellatrix, Fenrir, and the others shown in the Ministry battle. Let's say they total 8.

The fight takes place everywhere. The Dark wizards can use any powers they used in the HP movies. Griffin and Rice can jump anywhere and use any weapon they can get their hands on.

No Hocrux bullshit. No jump scar bullshit.

Who wins?

KingD19
The Jumpers. They teleport away, come back with guns and shoot the wizards in the face.

dadudemon
Originally posted by KingD19
The Jumpers. They teleport away, come back with guns and shoot the wizards in the face.

Nope. The wizards have magical spells. They win, easily.

KingD19
Lol, funny. Yeah, they've got spells to block bullets.....and on top of that, they're fast enough to dodge bullets and cast spells fast enough to counterract them. Voldemort gets shot where his nose should be.

Rogue Jedi
Pretty sure the jumpers win.

Rogue Jedi
No one? Damn.

Placidity
The Jump back with a nuke a jump away.

Rogue Jedi
No nukes!!!! I won't allow nukes in my threads.

McNasty996
They hit voldermort with an suv ftw

jaden101
Surely the fight can't take place everywhere because the jumpers have to know the places they are jumping to so they don't jump into walls.

Obviously if the fight take place within the HP areas such as Hogwarts as well then the jumpers would be at an inherent disadvantage.

Would it take the death eaters long to adapt to the jumpers single ability?

dadudemon
Wait, how do the jumpers present any sort of challenge to the Death Eaters that can ALSO jump?

All they have to do is apparate ANYWHERE, put up a shield charm, and then congjure spikes 360 degrees around the shield. Then, Accio Griffin and Rice. They both die by impalement. No matter where they jump, they will continue to be pulled towards the Wizards.

Nephthys
Of course! Just like in the movies!

I postulate that you are giving the wizards a level of creativity a step beyond what they demonstrated in their franchise. That is, something beyond 'shoot stuff at stuff and miss alot.'

mikeydude
So, Why cant the Jumpers Tele them to an Ocean? Then Tele back like they did to Samuel. lol.

dadudemon
Originally posted by mikeydude
So, Why cant the Jumpers Tele them to an Ocean? Then Tele back like they did to Samuel. lol.

Because the wizards can also "teleport".

Originally posted by Nephthys
Of course! Just like in the movies!

I postulate that you are giving the wizards a level of creativity a step beyond what they demonstrated in their franchise. That is, something beyond 'shoot stuff at stuff and miss alot.'

I agree 100%. no expression

But, remember, we can't go by CIS, PIS, right? awesome

All of those magical powers are medium difficulty or lower: all of which would be very easy for any deatheater to accomplish.

mikeydude
But if they teleport them underwater, the wizards would need the breath to say the spell, correct?

dadudemon
But if they teleport them underwater, the wizards would need the breath to say the spell, correct?

But the problem is: the deatheaters can teleport, too.

mikeydude
Homie Breathing.
If they cant say the spell it cant happen im sure.
I mean even Harry had trouble making out Accio when he was about to die from sufficating in the pond thing but his last breath he said it.

If they have no last breath. no teleport back.
right?

dadudemon
Homie Breathing.
If they cant say the spell it cant happen im sure.
I mean even Harry had trouble making out Accio when he was about to die from sufficating in the pond thing but his last breath he said it.

If they have no last breath. no teleport back.
right?

The wizards do not have to say anything to aparate.

They are ALMOST as adept at teleporting as the jumpers. The difference is the amount of mass that the jumpers can jump: the wizards are limited to one other person or person sized object: the jumpers can jump cars, but with considerable effort (Griffin' got a nose-bleed.)

The Wizards can also teleport almost as fast as the jumpers, too, but Griffin is faster.

Basically, this thread is two teleporting types versus each other with one type have the additional abilities of versatile magic. I think it is a bit too one-sided.

mikeydude
hmm.
well poop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.