Who would you rather be - Cursed Metas Edition?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Thing - you're super strong and invincible, but you can't feel

Prof X - you have a powerful mind, but you're crippled (no body transfers)

Hulk - you can be change from human to monster, but you have no control over when it happens

Leader - you're brilliant, but you look like a freak (no body transfers)

Blob - you're immovable, but you're also a fatass

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Starscream M
Hulk - you can be change from human to monster, but you have no control over when it happens This is prtetty much the most useless, it's like don't having any powers at all.

If I had to choose most likely Prof X

marwash22
The Leader... you didn't say we couldn't body transfer. evil face

Starscream M
Originally posted by Parmaniac
This is prtetty much the most useless, it's like don't having any powers at all.

not completely useless

in any dangerous situations, you know you would be safe

Starscream M
Originally posted by marwash22
The Leader... you didn't say we couldn't body transfer. evil face *smacks forehead*

edited OP.

King Castle
The Leader... you didn't say we couldn't body transfer. evil face i agree or professor X to body transfer.

marwash22
Originally posted by King Castle
i agree or professor X to body transfer. no body transfers at all. I should have waited until he couldn't edit the OP laughing out loud.

marwash22
Are we in our own bodies, or are we actually the character? If it's the latter, choosing Xavier isn't a wise choice because he doesn't have very long to live.

King Castle
no body transfers at all. I should have waited until he couldn't edit the OP laughing out loud. yeh, i just noticed the OP edit.

Hulk works for me then..i'm a destructive violent kinda guy, i just leave my state and wonder around cause mayhem

Mindset
Hulk so I can eat people's faces.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Starscream M
not completely useless

in any dangerous situations, you know you would be safe Yeah and if friends or family members are around and his situation I could murder them.

Mindset
Yeah and if friends or family members are around and his situation I could murder them. win win situation.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mindset
win win situation. Depends on the members.

marwash22
If we choose Hulk, do we get Banner's intelligence? If so, I'll choose Hulk 'cause you can do yoga and crap like that to avoid changing.

Starscream M
Are we in our own bodies, or are we actually the character? If it's the latter, choosing Xavier isn't a wise choice because he doesn't have very long to live. you get their bodies and powers but retain your own mind/personality

King Castle
If we choose Hulk, do we get Banner's intelligence? If so, I'll choose Hulk 'cause you can do yoga and crap like that to avoid changing. i be doing the opposite and purposely enraging myself once i arrived in certain locations.

marwash22
In that case, I choose Hulk.

Starscream M
If we choose Hulk, do we get Banner's intelligence? If so, I'll choose Hulk 'cause you can do yoga and crap like that to avoid changing. lol yeah I'm sure banner never thought of doing yoga.

but no, you don't get banner's intelligence as that's not 'hulk's' power.

Mindset
Depends on the members. The ability to kill is gods greatest gift to man.

King Castle
In that case, I choose Hulk. me too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=734kM2b3EPY

Black bolt z
The leader.I prep and kill everyone.Conquer the world and get resources to fix my looks.

marwash22
Originally posted by Black bolt z
The leader.I prep and kill everyone.Conquer the world and get resources to fix my looks. When i read that the OP stipulated we couldn't use conscious-swapping, my next thought was plastic surgery... that's a no-go as well considering you can change the size of your brain.

illadelph12
Well, as Xavier, you could mind control the governments into making finding a cure for paralysis the world's top priority. Then you'd have the outside chance of possibly walking again. Also, if I'm not mistaken, Xavier isn't crippled to the point he can't have sex, and a flying chair would be kinda dope. It's not a complete loss.

marwash22
Originally posted by illadelph12
Well, as Xavier, you could mind control the governments into making finding a cure for paralysis the world's top priority. Then you'd have the outside chance of possibly walking again. Also, if I'm not mistaken, Xavier isn't crippled to the point he can't have sex, and a flying chair would be kinda dope. It's not a complete loss. you're super old, though. Even if you find that cure, you only have 15-20 years left.

Parmaniac
you're super old, though. Even if you find that cure, you only have 15-20 years left. Yeah but what kind of yours would wait for you with mind control flirt

King Kandy
Prof X, I may only have 20 years but at least they won't suck.

illadelph12
Not to mention life extending technology and methods. Keep the hgh on tap.

Black bolt z
When i read that the OP stipulated we couldn't use conscious-swapping, my next thought was plastic surgery... that's a no-go as well considering you can change the size of your brain. I wasn't thinkin of body swap.I was thinking that he could just make his skin seem like a normal color.Mabye just bleach his skin.

The Nuul
I pick Masterbruce.

Peak human stats + intelligence but the weakness is trolling and lying.

Mindset
Originally posted by The Nuul
I pick Masterbruce.

Peak human stats + intelligence but the weakness is trolling and lying. laughing out loud

StyleTime
Originally posted by illadelph12
Keep the hgh on tap.
laughing out loud

Yeah and if friends or family members are around and his situation I could murder them. not really, hulk never kills anyone while rampaging

I'd take chuck's deal, astral projection would compensate the legs to an extent and in many ways go far beyond them. the hulk wouldn't be bad either

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.