I am a newbie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GOONIEGIRL
Hey everyone. I'm new here and I'm learning the ropes. Any suggestions on what to do or where to go? Those of you thinking "hey, I know where she can go", please refrain from typing that in. big grin
::Clears throat and walks away from podium::

mah
why hello and welcome!
one place you might start off is the General Discussion Forum where you can discuss...everything

GOONIEGIRL
Thanks for the info...I will take your advice and visit that forum.

Dexx
hello...
is it me or doesn ur nick resemble 'GOOGIRL' too muchstick out tongue

Fitch
welcome

Hayden'sgurl
bunny hehe (haven't been on in forever) Sorry this is a little late, but Hiya! Happy Dance rock aww these new smilies are so cute! hehe big grin

GOONIEGIRL
I'm the Gooniegirl! I love the Goonies!!!!! rock

Dexx
boobiegirl evil face

GOONIEGIRL
Hey...that works too, Dexx. I kinda like that one. yes

Fire
lol go dexx smile

mechmoggy
Hiya GG, nice to meet you.

Pop into the underwater tavern in the GDF for a drink if you get time, most regulars are..... errr..... regulars to that bar too. big grin

BTW, Fave Goonies quote, "Hey you guys!".

GOONIEGIRL
Ok Mechmoggy. Sounds good! I will stop in for a drink, or two, or three!

And yes..."Hey you guys!" is another fave quote. But with that, you cannot forget "Sloth loves Chunk!"

legolas_luver
hello there GG nice to meet to plz enjoy urself and have fun posting while u still can. roll eyes (sarcastic)

GOONIEGIRL
What is that supposed to mean, if you don't mind me asking? Is the end of the world coming or something like that I am not aware of?

legolas_luver
nah just being wriedo like always i'm a wried person when it comes to introducing everyone like on other message boards. sad i'm sorry

Julie
I was planning on watching goonies this weekend, but I never got ahold of the movie....I've actually never seen the whole thing in order
anyway, welcome welcome....if you just like to shoot the breeze the General Discussion section is good....but personally I prefer the star wars sections....*waves hand*

GOONIEGIRL
Oh, that's ok. I'm not mad. I was just wondering if you knew something I didn't know. It's all good.

big grin

GOONIEGIRL
Hello Julie! Thanks for the warm welcome! You have got to see the Goonies! It's a classic! I watched it as a child growing up and I can probably quote every line in the movie. Is that a good thing or a weird thing? wacko

Anyways...it's a fun & exciting movie for all ages!!! Gotta love Steven Spielberg! rock

Julie
I think I've seen most of it....just all out of order....I saw the end one day...the beginning on another occasion...and the middle in bits and pieces over the years....

LanceWindu
You've never seen Goonies Julie???

That is one of my favorite movies.

A true classic.

Mujaffa

Corran
Hey Boobiegirl/Gooniegirl, who disturbed you?

GOONIEGIRL
Who made me disturbed? The voices in my head make me disturbed. evil face J/K I'm alright. Nice to meet you Corran...or Lucifer, is it?

Corran
I am both.

Ushgarak
Both residents of Hell, apparently, I see... anyway, GG, glad you are enjoying yourself here!

GOONIEGIRL
Thanks Ushgarak! Yeah, I'm from Hell....Florida. Lots of old people and hot weather. Can you get any worse than that? laughing out loud

Ushgarak
(Thinks)

What would you make of lots of old people and very wet weather?

Fitch
worse...

GOONIEGIRL
:Thinks for a minute:

I think your place is worse.

Ushgarak
Then never go to Milton Keynes.

mechmoggy
Have you noticed that nobody ever admits to actually coming from Milton Keynes?

Strange but true.

heyuguys123

heyuguys123
Happy Dance

julibug
welcome to the forums GG! you're right - spielberg rocks!

nazgulinthedark
hello!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.