IT as Pennywise the Dancing Clown vs Freddy Kruger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaibs
IT vs Freddy Kruger.

The fight takes place in the real world in Dairy Maine.

IT has full access to all his powers including the Dead Lights and his final form.

Freddy also has access to all his powers, except he's in the real world. IF IT can somehow be made to fall asleep Freddy can enter his dreams. That's a big if though. Just like IT doesn't know about Freddy's thing about fire.

They know absolutely nothing about each other. CIS and PIS are off. Both are ready to fully kill.

Who wins?

Sadako of Girth
Pennywise, I'd say.

Especially if Freddy is in "our" world.

He shoves a balloon directly up Kruger's ass.

Kaibs
Well could still bring IT to his world, he just has to get him to fall asleep somehow. And it's not like Freddy as actual fear as well so I dunno how IT would find out about the fire.

Sadako of Girth
IT knows immediately what scares you. (Much like Freddy, might I add)
And it then taunts you, manifesting as whatever that was.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
IT knows immediately what scares you. (Much like Freddy, might I add)
And it then taunts you, manifesting as whatever that was.

Since when did Freddy? He had to find out about Jason's fear of water, and it took him some time at that to do it. Are you sure IT knew immediately? I thought he also had to find out even if it was shorter than Freddy to know what scares them.

Sadako of Girth
Good point. Statement retracted, regards to Freddy.

Kaibs
Indeed. I just wonder what would happen if Freddy stuck his claw hand through IT's chest. Like would it even effect him? Freddy has been show to have damage soak so we know he can take a hit already.

Sadako of Girth
Hmmmmm. Not much other than Bev's catapulted earring seemed to cause the clown version to even blink.

Kaibs
Yeah, but that's because they had confidence that IT wasn't real. SUCH A CONUNDRUM THIS IS. sad

Sadako of Girth
It is.

Kaibs
ZuLkQMQBZA4

Ultimate-Man
Pennywise eats Freddy up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.