Magneto - Vs - Namor 'n' Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who Wins? No prep... Fight takes place on The White House Lawn.. Magneto - Vs - Namor 'n' Iceman

Bentley
Magneto for the easy win.

the ninjak
How is it that Bobby can't just freeze Erik from the inside.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by the ninjak
How is it that Bobby can't just freeze Erik from the inside.
The fact he won't do it with CIS on.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The fact he won't do it with CIS on.

Didn't stop him from doing it the Emma.

and she still punked his ass with manipulation. IM is inconsistant and we dont really know if he can project his consciousness through force fields or reach into them psionically to manipulate moisture within them. although he should be ubiquitous, he isn't, his body is limited and he attacks from it with freeze beams. still hasnt lived up to the hype and remains crippled by CIS. physical damage still puts him down. I'll go with magneto

the ninjak
Originally posted by 753
and she still punked his ass with manipulation. IM is inconsistant and we dont really know if he can project his consciousness through force fields or reach into them psionically to manipulate moisture within them. although he should be ubiquitous, he isn't, his body is limited and he attacks from it with freeze beams. still hasnt lived up to the hype and remains crippled by CIS. physical damage still puts him down. I'll go with magneto

Yeah I agree, Bobby is still a genie in a bottle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.