Juggernaut & Rhino Vs War Hulk & Blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins here

The Nuul
Rhino trips and stabs Juggs.

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54474/1059402-28_super.jpg

Bentley
laughing out loud

CosmicComet
Juggernaut is the strongest one there is!

The Nuul
Not anymore.

SamZED
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54474/1059402-28_super.jpg What's that from?

snoopdogg
Uncanny X-men #431 or so. Juggernaut even depowered beat down Rhino who was upgraded.

guy222
t 2

janus77
War Hulk solos.

Colossus-Big C
this is classic juggs by the way

psycho gundam
this is classic juggs by the way hulk still smokin'

KingD19
T1....Classic Juggs is too much even for War Hulk.

Stoic
War Hulk beat Classic Juggernaut.

Galan007
In general, War Hulk > Juggernaut (though if Juggy's FF were up it'd be arguable, imo.)
Blob > Rhino.

Team 2 wins.

KingD19
He stopped being true Classic Juggernaut a while before he fought War Hulk if I'm remembering correctly; I maybe wrong though.

Uriel005
true classic juggs IS unbeatable in a physical fight. Unbreakable shields + tue unstoppable motion +a$$hat crazy strength. There is nothing anyone can physically do to him/

Colossus-Big C
how is blob>rhino?

Uriel005
how is blob>rhino?

He has really high durability and his ability is to increase gravity effects on him making him impossible to move... Look how Rhino attacks man. He charges straight on and relies on bull rushing which just isn't going to work on blob. However classic juggs tunnels underground and lifts the ground blob is standing on and tosses him into the sun. Also Juggs has planet shifting strength so even if blob tied himself into the planet he's not tanking a full force shot from juggs. Team 1 wins because even though rhino isn't doing much to war hulk he may get in 1 good shot before death.

Stoic
Neither Rhino, or Classic Juggernaut is beating War Hulk. War Hulk already beat Juggernaut, and a team that was stronger than team one. Rhino would get the KO treatment immediately, while Blob and War Hulk bfrs Cain.

Galan007
If all of Juggernaut's classic abilities are up for grabs in this battle, then he's going to be utilizing a force-field -- and good luck proving War Hulk can punch through that.

iceman24567
Classic Juggs ftw

Lord_Talron
i dont kno who wins (lie) but i know who loses (truth)

Colossus-Big C
no force field or energy manipulation , or flight . what happened to all those powers anyway?

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
If all of Juggernaut's classic abilities are up for grabs in this battle, then he's going to be utilizing a force-field -- and good luck proving War Hulk can punch through that.

War Hulk fought classic Juggernaut, don't give me that, and he beat him. Cain had his force field up and the whole nine, you can even see it depicted in the comic. War hulk stopped his charge, and threw him away, which shocked Cain.

KingD19
no force field or energy manipulation , or flight . what happened to all those powers anyway?

He gave them up to do something. I can't remember what it was, but I'm pretty sure Strange told him he'd have to give up all the obscure powers he had.

Galan007
Originally posted by Stoic
War Hulk fought classic Juggernaut, don't give me that, and he beat him. Cain had his force field up and the whole nine, you can even see it depicted in the comic. War hulk stopped his charge, and threw him away, which shocked Cain. Do you see Hulk's tentacle wrapped around Juggernaut's leg?:
http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/6518/31128554.jpg

I sure do.

That alone tells me Juggernaut didn't have a FF in place. Why? because this is the 'protective bubble' Juggy gains with a FF:
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/933/50992852.jpg

In short: had Juggernaut's force-field been up, Hulk would NOT have been able to touch his physical being. Simple as that.

psycho gundam
Do you see Hulk's tentacle wrapped around Juggernaut's leg?:

I sure do.

That alone tells me Juggernaut didn't have a FF in place. Why? because this is the 'protective bubble' Juggy gains with a FF:

In short: had Juggernaut's force-field been up, Hulk would NOT have been able to touch his physical being. Simple as that.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/933/50992852.jpg

mmm

Galan007
g_twitch

psycho gundam
he

Warlord
laughing out loud

Stoic
Do you see Hulk's tentacle wrapped around Juggernaut's leg?:

I sure do.

When did he lose his force field in that story arc? Was he de-powered at that point in time? I don't remember him being de-powered, or it even hinting at him losing power in the 90's. If you were to post a scan of Juggernaut pushing War hulk you clearly see that his force field is up.

Also how does this negate the fact that War Hulk over powered Cain? War Hulk stopped what was thought to be the unstoppable.

Razior
Team Hulk wins

Galan007
When did he lose his force field in that story arc? Was he de-powered at that point in time? I don't remember him being de-powered, or it even hinting at him losing power in the 90's. Juggernaut's force-field was only used/shown a few times on panel, then never mentioned again. Imo it was an ability that made him too invulnerable, thus was simply disregarded by most writers. That being said, unless it is explicitly stated that Juggy was utilizing a force-field during a particular (more recent) instance, then I never assume he was using one by default. It's just too rare of an ability.

If you were to post a scan of Juggernaut pushing War hulk you clearly see that his force field is up. You mean the pink aura around him in this scene?:
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9763/15031672.jpg

I have never thought of that as anything but visual representation of the power he was tapping/expending during that battle (hence the raw energy spewing from his eyes.) I mean, Hulk had a green aura around him during that very same scene -- but I have never equated that to Hulk having a force-field.
srug

Also how does this negate the fact that War Hulk over powered Cain? War Hulk stopped what was thought to be the unstoppable. It doesn't. Even with a force-field in place, War Hulk would still likely be able to halt Juggernaut. However, Hulk's ability to incapacitate Juggy in any way/shape/form would be severely hindered if a FF were up. Dats all I'm saying.

Stoic
Yes the pink aura gave me the impression that Cain's force field was up, and the green aura was Banner leaking gamma radiation (just my impression). You know kinda like what happened in WW Hulk 5, just to a lesser degree. It also shows what many in the past failed to realize about the celestial tech that was rigged up to the Hulk. Many thought that a normal Hulk, could never reach those levels, and attributed Cain being halted to the tech itself.

psycho gundam
worlbreaker makes war hulk look like alfred

Uriel005
Originally posted by psycho gundam
worlbreaker makes war hulk look like alfred
Don't be dissing Alfred. He could take on The Source and TOAA at the same time while drinking his earl grey tea. shifty

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by psycho gundam
worlbreaker makes war hulk look like alfred i dont know about that, iirc war hulk was drawing on the power of several hulks from alternate universe

janus77
i dont know about that, iirc war hulk was drawing on the power of several hulks from alternate universe
lol

it was an infinite number of Hulks, that's why there was a tear in reality (The Fault) which led to the arrival of The Many-Angled-Ones.
confused

from what I remember, WarHulk's "Celestial Tech" (in fact just artefacts) was meant to regulate the energies that Hulk was tapping into at that time. it didn't amp him or otherwise augment the basis or nature of his power. Hulk was far stronger at base, because he was the nexus of two universes or something, rather than one. in essence, he was twice as powerful as his normal (Prof. Hulk?) self.

that said, as WarHulk he didn't amp because of the way the tech regulated his energies. he didn't leak out gamma either, unlike the city/state-wide chaos that resulted from WBH manifesting.

on-topic, WarHulk solos the field.

Lord_Talron
No

Galan007
Yes the pink aura gave me the impression that Cain's force field was up, and the green aura was Banner leaking gamma radiation (just my impression) I disagree. I personally don't think the illustration is indicative of a force-field.

Stoic
I disagree. I personally don't think the illustration is indicative of a force-field.

Well you see tomatoes, and I see potatoes. What I can say is that Cain wasn't depowered at that period in time, so unless it was stated that he didn't have his shield up, I have to go with my gut, and say that it was. I mean when has he ever been depicted with a pinkish or reddish hued aura? The Bands of Cytorrak are crimson so I think I'm right... so there! whistle

Galan007
^ No, never. It's also never been depicted as making bolts of raw energy spew out of Juggy's eyes. So I have to go with my gut and say it wasn't a FF. wink

Colossus-Big C
bump

D_Dude1210
I HATE how Marvel has literally raped Juggernaut just to make him more team-usable. IMO, they should have just kept his classic levels and wrote around it instead of downgrading him to a simple brick.

quanchi112
War solos.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by quanchi112
War solos. X-2

Colossus-Big C
i doubt that

quanchi112
i doubt that War already tossed around juggs and stopped his momentum easily.

Rhino is a joke.

Colossus-Big C
current rhino isnt a joke

SuperiorTech
War solos.

allen4
War solos.

quanchi112
current rhino isnt a joke Compared to war and juggs oh yes he is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.