Jason Bourne Vs Riggs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
When Martin Riggs is assigned to bring in Jason Bourne, they clash when they encounter each other in the streets of downtown LA.
The streets are crowded and both have beretta 9mms and two clips of ammo. Roger Murtaugh is at a proctological appointment and cannot help Riggs.

Who wins?

Kaibs
Jason Bourne obviously wins. I think even RJ would admit that.

Sadako of Girth
Really? Ive only seen one and a half of the movies.
Okay.. Does Riggs even stand a chance?

Kaibs
Riggs has toughness and grit, but Jason Bourne was trained way beyond anything Riggs was. Bourne was a ****ing super soldier essentially.

Sadako of Girth
Cool. Sounds serious bad mofo ish....

Im gonna have to squeeze those movies in towards xmas and catch up.

Kaibs
Yeah.. I quite enjoy them a lot. You should of made a McClane vs Riggs thread lol.

Sadako of Girth
I may well do in the future.. stick out tongue

Kaibs
IT SHALL BE SO NOW.

Sadako of Girth
Mwahahahahahhahahahhahahaaaaaaaah

Kaibs
I have a deep feeling it will get closed by Imp lol.

Sadako of Girth
It probably will.

But at least the disney slant was nice. stick out tongue

Kaibs
Yes. I was going to make it in JFK Airport, but that would probably just slant it to McClane to easily people would say.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah That wise.

Luckily Riggs is a WB kinda guy.

The Nuul
Jason has more skills/feats than Joshua and Riggs combined

BruceSkywalker
Riggs is good, but way out of his league when it comes to Bourne

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
Jason Bourne obviously wins. I think even RJ would admit that. Yes, he would. This is Sadako making threads he knows Riggs will lose, it's out of spite.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yes, he would. This is Sadako making threads he knows Riggs will lose, it's out of spite.

Whilest I will not get into your little feud you got going on with Sadako, I will give you a thumbs up for admitting Riggs will lose.

thumb up

Rogue Jedi
Whilest I will not get into your little feud you got going on with Sadako, I will give you a thumbs up for admitting Riggs will lose.

thumb up

Bourne could take on Riggs AND Mac and win.

dadudemon
The reason Bourne wins is because he's faster and more efficient. They made a point of showing how fast he could take down even top-tier super-soldiers.

That said...in what category does Riggs best Bourne?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
The reason Bourne wins is because he's faster and more efficient. They made a point of showing how fast he could take down even top-tier super-soldiers.

That said...in what category does Riggs best Bourne? Nicer hair.

dadudemon
I was thinking that Riggs was better at "enduring" torture. He did not even seem phased by it.

Bourne was subjected to it, as well. (we see flash backs).

Rogue Jedi
Could be.

Bourne is on a different level than guys like Mac and Riggs.

Sadako of Girth
Nicer hair.

LOL laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
Yes, he would. This is Sadako making threads he knows Riggs will lose, it's out of spite.

Nah I genuinely thought it could be a good match.
Guess I was wrong.

I do admit though that I've seen like a movie and a half around 3-4 years ago Ive gotta watch 2 properly and 3 completely.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Nah I genuinely thought it could be a good match.
Guess I was wrong.

I do admit though that I've seen like a movie and a half around 3-4 years ago Ive gotta watch 2 properly and 3 completely. Riggs definitely has a good ground game, MMA style. IF he gets Bourne on the ground and IF he is lucky, he MIGHT eek out a win.

I've seen 1/2 of one Bourne film, but I have seen enough of Bourne on youtube to know he can take on Riggs and Mac at the same time and still whup Jet Li's ass.

Sadako of Girth
Your opinion of Riggs is that low in this matter?

Surely he has more chance here than in the Toxic Avenger superhappyfuntime thread?

Tell ya what. I'll watch those movies this week at some point.
If its as lop-sided as you say, I'll request the thread closed.

Rogue Jedi
It's not that my opinion of Riggs is low, it's that my opinion of Bourne is high.

rhp7liywOrQ&feature=related

Questions?

Sadako of Girth
Im not gonna watch that, for now, through fear of spoilers.
Im gonna watch em this week though.

Rogue Jedi
It's just a fight scene, nothing is given away.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah that was pretty good. A bit girlyslappish early on til the knife vs jab bit starting seriousing up a bit.

Riggs certainly would have his work cut out for him, even at his peak.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah that was pretty good.

Riggs certainly would have his work cut out for him, even at his peak. Riggs would die. Mac too. And Li. Quite horribly too.

Sadako of Girth
I dunno about McClane.
He might be able to endure an luck out like 4/10.

Li would be a good fight.

Rogue Jedi
Dude just stop. Mac would be killed.

Sadako of Girth
Hes still do better than Riggs even if he were killed.

He'd certainly last longer.

Kaibs
I will be the voice of reason here and say that the only reason Li's character would die is bc you're referring to the LW4 one. I coudl name many movies where Li would obliterate Jason Bourne. Anyways Bourne would murder all three. The McClane factor might edge out 1, 2 wins tops. No more than that though. Jason Bourne just doesn't **** around.

Sadako of Girth
Fair enough.

Rogue Jedi
I will be the voice of reason here and say that the only reason Li's character would die is bc you're referring to the LW4 one. I coudl name many movies where Li would obliterate Jason Bourne. Anyways Bourne would murder all three. The McClane factor might edge out 1, 2 wins tops. No more than that though. Jason Bourne just doesn't **** around. Uh, yeah. LW4 Li, was there ever any question?

Riot-Gear
Bourne is going to win a solid majority, but Riggs( nor McClane ) is going to be a push over. Bourne will know he was in a fight.

Rogue Jedi
I dunno about McClane.
He might be able to endure an luck out like 4/10.

Li would be a good fight. The Chinaman is not the issue here, dude...

Dreampanther
Interesting that people talk about 'Riggs' and 'Bourne' and 'McClane', as if the characters had become bigger than the actors - but when they talk about Li - it's about the actor. Might that be because Li has become so daunting that even movie characters would rather sh!t themselves than risk getting into a fight with him? wink

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Interesting that people talk about 'Riggs' and 'Bourne' and 'McClane', as if the characters had become bigger than the actors - but when they talk about Li - it's about the actor. Might that be because Li has become so daunting that even movie characters would rather sh!t themselves than risk getting into a fight with him? wink No, it's because we suck as remembering asian names.

Kaibs
OR you do. :/

Just sayin.

That's like referring every white person as John Smith

Or every black guy as Jamal.

It's stupid.

Rogue Jedi
Ooooooooooook

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.