So, i've got some fireworks, gasoline, sugar, fertiliser matches, wire, nicrome wire,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThAnus_ofTITass
capacitors and assorted components a bread board, a casio watch some ping pong balls, acetone, aluminium powder, Iron oxide powder, Nitric and Sulfuric acid, some bags of sugar and gelatine.

Any ideas what I should make? This thread is hypothetical and merely for fun.

jaden101
A decent thread?

A life?

ThAnus_ofTITass
Originally posted by jaden101
A decent thread?

A life?

Expand...... Your negativity, to my scrap heap challenge intrigues me.

ThAnus_ofTITass
Originally posted by ThAnus_ofTITass
Expand...... Your negativity, to my scrap heap challenge intrigues me. You can add a gsm relay, mobile phone or pager if you think it would make the thread more interesting.

ThAnus_ofTITass
Propane tanks and Oxygen tanks? Both readily available.

jaden101
Propane tanks and Oxygen tanks? Both readily available.

You'd be better with acetylene. Or even better, Dicyanoacetylene.

ThAnus_ofTITass
Originally posted by jaden101
You'd be better with acetylene. Or even better, Dicyanoacetylene.

Very true, but hard to come buy if you're paying cash. Acetylene I guess is easy to steal.

Dr. Leg Kick
Diazomethane with some cycloalkenes. Or you can go with IZnCH2I.

Depends on your product.

inimalist
a casio

now its a party

Mindset
Add a gun and 1 bullet.

Parmaniac
Thermite

and do it in your hands.

Or some smoke bombs in a small and windowless room.

Bicnarok
Build a borg brain implant.

Bardock42
A bomb, obviously. Maybe some napalm.

Can you make booze out of that stuff?

Colossus-Big C
dont blow yourself up with all that shit , do you watch 1000 ways to die?

Shakyamunison
capacitors and assorted components a bread board, a casio watch some ping pong balls, acetone, aluminium powder, Iron oxide powder, Nitric and Sulfuric acid, some bags of sugar and gelatine.

Any ideas what I should make? This thread is hypothetical and merely for fun.

Some kind of explosive. So, tell us...

ThAnus_ofTITass
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Some kind of explosive. So, tell us...

Yeah, lot's of explosives can be made from that list, the casio watch is the timer of choice for many, the capacitors would be good for pulse ignition of electric matches and the ping pong balls and acetone make nitrocellulose laquer, which is excellent for dipping electric matches in primary and secondary explosives for making blasting caps and yes Parmaniac thermite is in the mix as a pyro secondary.

ThAnus_ofTITass
I learnt much of this in Pakistan this Summer.

^no one cares, your threads are boring. make one about homemade booze

ThAnus_ofTITass
Originally posted by 753
^no one cares, your threads are boring. make one about homemade booze

753 home made booze is only interesting; if, you can't afford the better commercial product.... surely.

that's not true. with homemade, your liquor can have more alcohol in it than the law allows.

ThAnus_ofTITass
Originally posted by 753
that's not true. with homemade, your liquor can have more alcohol in it than the law allows.

Not if it's just beer, I would agree if you're distilling it; however, if the alcohol content is to high it is a poison. Hence why people tend not to go to high. Absinthe adds wormwood, lol another poison. :-)

theICONiac
Not if it's just beer, I would agree if you're distilling it; however, if the alcohol content is to high it is a poison. Hence why people tend not to go to high. Absinthe adds wormwood, lol another poison. :-)

Absinthe can be purchased at my local liquor store.

I have always been fascinated with the stories surrounding it; but close inspection of the label reveals the wormwood content is about a tenth at what its European cousins hold.

At $75/bottle and no psychedelic affects??? I say booooo.

I will stick to the Colt. 45.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by theICONiac
Absinthe can be purchased at my local liquor store.

I have always been fascinated with the stories surrounding it; but close inspection of the label reveals the wormwood content is about a tenth at what its European cousins hold.

At $75/bottle and no psychedelic affects??? I say booooo.

I will stick to the Colt. 45. 75 bucks? laughing Absinthe tastes like shit though...

theICONiac
Originally posted by Parmaniac
75 bucks? laughing

But it comes with a perforated spoon for your sugar cube!

Originally posted by Parmaniac
75 bucks? laughing Absinthe tastes like shit though... do you live in berlin?

Bicnarok
I learnt much of this in Pakistan this Summer.

Could be useful when we have to come together and fight as one against the bankers and their supporters, ie governments.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.