M99 Etorphine, useful?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThAnus_ofTITass
Anyone used it for anything?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by ThAnus_ofTITass

What is it?

inimalist
a powerful opiate

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by inimalist
a powerful opiate

Does it have a street name?

inimalist
probably not, the wiki seems to insinuate it is a medical thing, and any experience I've had with medical opiates on the street is that they are just called what they are or what they are for. "methadone substitute" was one such example. EDIT: I've never been in an "opiate" scene though, so I have no idea really

I imagine it would be either Etorphine, or Immobilon/M99 which i am assuming are brand names

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etorphine

the OP probably saw it on Dexter

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by inimalist
probably not, the wiki seems to insinuate it is a medical thing, and any experience I've had with medical opiates on the street is that they are just called what they are or what they are for. "methadone substitute" was one such example. EDIT: I've never been in an "opiate" scene though, so I have no idea really

I imagine it would be either Etorphine, or Immobilon/M99 which i am assuming are brand names

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etorphine

the OP probably saw it on Dexter

Wow, that is powerful stuff.

Bicnarok
Nope, more into Psychedelics like Salviasmile

Robtard
Originally posted by ThAnus_ofTITass

Mild headaches and such.

jaden101
Originally posted by Robtard
Mild headaches and such.

With that potency, curing the headache that stops women having sex when asked by their other halves.

ThAnus_ofTITass
Originally posted by jaden101
With that potency, curing the headache that stops women having sex when asked by their other halves. It would also curb the rapid scurrying instinct they have when pressed on the matter, perhaps better than roofies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.