The Perfect Murder: How would you do it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThAnus_ofTITass
We, have ice shards, insulin etc, etc, how would you do it?

ThAnus_ofTITass
My belief is go BIG it then hides who your actual target was.

Rogue Jedi
Hire Batman.

ThAnus_ofTITass
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Hire Batman.

Batman doesn't kill and won't be involved in murder. The Joker would be better.

jaden101
An injection of air to the belly button.

ThAnus_ofTITass
Originally posted by jaden101
An injection of air to the belly button. When i've blown there it just tickles.

Robtard
Originally posted by ThAnus_ofTITass
When i've blown there it just tickles.

School boys are ticklish.

ThAnus_ofTITass
Originally posted by Robtard
School boys are ticklish.

and babies. :-)

Rogue Jedi
Wait til they're sleeping. Sneak in their house. Suffocate them with a pillow.

you get thorns
How to murder really isn't the question. It is disposal that matters.

ThAnus_ofTITass
I disagree if the murder is good enough you don't need to dispose.

inimalist
insulin

ThAnus_ofTITass
Originally posted by inimalist
insulin

Yeah, Dexter is a good show.

inimalist
never seen it actually

ThAnus_ofTITass
never seen it actually

Season 1 it's used.... Very well.

inimalist
huh

ThAnus_ofTITass
huh

Insulin

you get thorns
I disagree if the murder is good enough you don't need to dispose.

If you know how to dispose it give you the freedom to make your point to the victim.Maybe we just don't agree on the enjoyment factor.

ThAnus_ofTITass
Originally posted by you get thorns
If you know how to dispose it give you the freedom to make your point to the victim.Maybe we just don't agree on the enjoyment factor.

I see your point. The thrill of the kill.... Tell me more.

siriuswriter
Insulin is a pretty good idea; especially if your victim is already in the hospital with a "mysterious" disease. Using belladonna in very small doses can cause weird symptoms which can alarm ER doctors. Putting it through the IV can be a dead giveaway once the nurse checks the contents of the bag post-death. Normally, diabetics inject insulin in their stomachs or thighs, but that can bruise very, very easily. So injecting between the toes is your best bet. No bruising, and usually if the patient is already in the hospital for weird symptoms upon which there can not be found a diagnosis, COD is not searched for, but is put down as "natural death." Ironically, the killer can just through the murder weapon in the "sharps box," where used needles go anyway. The containers are opaquely red, and are considered haz-mat, so no-one's going to look through there to check for any extra syringes. The insulin container can go in there too; the glass bottles are small enough to fit in. Obtaining insulin is more than easy - just take a pet to a vets, tell them you're switching vets and that Fluffy needs few doses to get them through the week before the prescription changes hands.

Although I also "like" the idea of being exsanguination by icicle, especially since icicles are known to fall when they get too heavy. The murder weapons melts away, leaving no tells of any murder at all.

Symmetric Chaos
Become President of the United States. Beat a man to death in public. Give myself a presidential pardon. Laugh all the way to the bank.

you get thorns
I see your point. The thrill of the kill.... Tell me more.

Picture a regular toolbox. Hammer, screwdrivers, channel locks, vice grips, hacksaw, tubing cutter and everything else. Hours of discussing it with him or her whichever the case may be while slowly carrying it out.

Google "muffin monster" for a good disposal method.

ThAnus_ofTITass
Originally posted by you get thorns
Picture a regular toolbox. Hammer, screwdrivers, channel locks, vice grips, hacksaw, tubing cutter and everything else. Hours of discussing it with him or her whichever the case may be while slowly carrying it out.

Google "muffin monster" for a good disposal method.

I did haha, I like you!!

you get thorns
I did haha, I like you!!

As soon as I make a friend he gets banned. sad

Story of my life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.