Alice and her Clones versus Jedi/Sith/Bounty Hunters...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Alice and her Clones from RE:Afterlife versus the Jedi/Sith/Bounty Hunters from the Star Wars OT/PT.

The Jedi/Sith/Fett's included are as follows:

Jango and Boba, obviously. Count in Zam Wessell, Dengar and Bossk too.
Luke Skywalker
Obi Wan Kenobi
Mace Windu
Yoda
Ki Adi Mundi
Yoda
Depa Billaba
Aalya Secura
Plo Koon
Qui Gon Jinn
Kit Fisto
Adi Gallia
Luminari Unduli
Barris Offee
Yarael Poof
Quinlan Vos
Yaddle
Darth Sidious
Darth Maul
Darth Vader
Count Dooku
General Grievous

The SW characters have a small contingent of elite Clone troopers with them to make the numbers equal. The Clone troopers have blaster rifles only.

Alice and her Clones are 50 in number. The Clones have all the weapons they were shown using in RE:Afterlife, Alice has all her weapons from all the RE movies.

Full powers for both sides, and Alice still has her powers.

Fight takes in Raccoon City with a minimal number of zombies around, in broad daylight. To make things fair, the blades that Alice and her Clones use are lightsaber resistant.

Kaibs
You need to be more specific about the clone troopers the Star Wars people get. After you are specific and give details I will say my opinion on the matter.

Rogue Jedi
OK, revision: The Clones were not elite, nor were they shitty. They were average Clone troopers with blaster rifles.

Kaibs
So they just get clone troopers with blaster rifles? That's kinda gimping them. You should of kept them elite. I wasn't asking about that as more of the equipment they get, and if they get any outside equipment.

Not to mention you have already gave Alice and them a boost giving them lightsaber resistant weapons...

Rogue Jedi
Well, help me out here. 501st?

Kaibs
501st sounds about right, and you should probably give them Commander Cody as well. As for the weapons the standard issued Blaster Rifles from Ep 2 and 3 would suffice, but they should also get artillery too considering they're a squad of clone troopers. And well you shouldn't let team Alice have lightsaber resistant weapons. That's severely gimping the Jedi.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
501st sounds about right, and you should probably give them Commander Cody as well. As for the weapons the standard issued Blaster Rifles from Ep 2 and 3 would suffice, but they should also get artillery too considering they're a squad of clone troopers. And well you shouldn't let team Alice have lightsaber resistant weapons. That's severely gimping the Jedi.

OK, 501st with Cody it is. Artillery is not feasible, they'll likely kill Jedi as well. No artillery. Besides, a coupla Alice clones would kill whatever Clone troopers manning the artillery in seconds.

How is team Alice supposed to go toe to toe with the Jedi without lightsaber resistant blades?

Kaibs
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
OK, 501st with Cody it is. Artillery is not feasible, they'll likely kill Jedi as well. No artillery. Besides, a coupla Alice clones would kill whatever Clone troopers manning the artillery in seconds.

How is team Alice supposed to go toe to toe with the Jedi without lightsaber resistant blades?

If the droids... killed some of the Jedi in episode 2... I'm thinking Alice's clones could do the same...

Also I wasn't aware ALice's clones could just knock out artillery taht would be a very far distance away.

Rogue Jedi
If the droids... killed some of the Jedi in episode 2... I'm thinking Alice's clones could do the same...

Also I wasn't aware ALice's clones could just knock out artillery taht would be a very far distance away.

Think about it, if the Jedi and Alice are engaged in cqc, is it really feasible to use artillery? Just as many Jedi would be killed.

Kaibs
That's fine, but don't make it sound like Alice or her clones would destroy it in a snap of a finger, cause they woudln't.

And you didn't respond well to my other statement about gimping the Jedi.

Rogue Jedi
That's fine, but don't make it sound like Alice or her clones would destroy it in a snap of a finger, cause they woudln't.

And you didn't respond well to my other statement about gimping the Jedi. So no artillery then.

What, the blade question? Again I ask, how is Alice or her clones supposed to take on the Jedi toe to toe with blades that can be easily destroyed by lightsabers? Or are you implying that Alice and her Clones, with their automatic weaponry, can do so?

Kaibs
Like I said in the couple replies back man... if some shitty ass droids in Episode 2 can kill some Jedi.. I'm assuming Alice and her clones can do the same with their actual weapons in the movies... not modified fictional add ons.

Rogue Jedi
OK.

So, 501st led by Cody, no artillery.

Alice and the Clones, regular blades.

Prep? Knowledge of each other, maybe?

Kaibs
Prep is not necessary. It woudl be closer IMO if it was no prep.

That being said I think the Jedi edge it out. Not a complete beat down, as ALice did some pretty crazy shit. But there are Jedi listed who are way more intelligent in battle tactics and can improvise way better than she can. THus why they edge it out. Good match up though.

Rogue Jedi
Prep is not necessary. It woudl be closer IMO if it was no prep.

That being said I think the Jedi edge it out. Not a complete beat down, as ALice did some pretty crazy shit. But there are Jedi listed who are way more intelligent in battle tactics and can improvise way better than she can. THus why they edge it out. Good match up though.

Dunno. Alice and her girls infiltrated the Umbrella facility quite easily, they all seemed just as versed in battle tactics. Automatic real world weaponry>>>>>Blasters, no way in hell a Jedi is blocking automatic 9mm fire. And Alice has her twin double barrel boomsticks, with spare change.

One thing I was wondering is can a Jedi, using the force, block her psionic attack? That shit was uber, one of the Clones took out like 50 men in one shot. Gotta remember that Alice and crew are all bullet times too.

Then you gotta factor in Jedi battle precog. I can genuinely say I'm on the fence here.

Kaibs
I'm sorry, but I believe The Force > Alice's TK and skills. The Jedi like Yoda, Obi Wan, Mace, Luke all those guys are insane. Even though we can only use on screen feats... in the actual universe of SW, Luke had such control of The Force he could of ****ed the universe up if he so chose.

Rogue Jedi
So you believe someone like Yoda can block Alice's psionic attack?

Kaibs
Not only do I believe Yoda could block it, I believe he wouldn't even give her the chance to do it.

Rogue Jedi
Well, watch this:

fgiISqKcz60

FF to 2:38, one of the clones bullet times.

FF to 2:59, I seriously doubt any Jedi can block that.

Alice and her Clones are faster and stronger than any Jedi. Add on that no Jedi has a chance in hell of blocking automatic gunfire, or even a shotgun blast, and well........I'm kinda leaning towards Alice and co.......Alice herself displayed uber TK control, and apparently she has mastered it so that she is no longer spent after each attack.

Rogue Jedi
We need some DDM in here. I have a feeling his insight will be more than valuable.

BruceSkywalker
i will think about this... not sure yet

Rogue Jedi
I can translate that.

Kaibs
I've seen all the RE movies, and Alice's feats weren't as impressive in the shit that she could pull off as opposed to the SWU. I'm just saying. But once again you're making it sound like I said it would be a slaughter, which it wouldn't. And clearly you're have wanted to argue for Alice since the OP.

BruceSkywalker
ok.. clarificaiton time..

this IS ONLY ALICE FROM RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE AND NO OTHER RESIDENT EVIL MOVIE..

second is this Sidious from ROTS or the know franchise

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
ok.. clarificaiton time..

this IS ONLY ALICE FROM RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE AND NO OTHER RESIDENT EVIL MOVIE..

second is this Sidious from ROTS or the know franchise All her movie feats count, Brucey. She had all her powers until Wesker took them away.

Rogue Jedi
I've seen all the RE movies, and Alice's feats weren't as impressive in the shit that she could pull off as opposed to the SWU. I'm just saying. But once again you're making it sound like I said it would be a slaughter, which it wouldn't. And clearly you're have wanted to argue for Alice since the OP. Nah, read my posts, I was on the fence at first, now I'm a bit in Alice's favor. Why?

1. Bullets travel faster than blaster bolts.
2. Her TK attack is far more devastating than any force attack.
3. Faster, stronger and more agile.

I love it when you "assume."

Kaibs
Nah, read my posts, I was on the fence at first, now I'm a bit in Alice's favor. Why?

1. Bullets travel faster than blaster bolts.
2. Her TK attack is far more devastating than any force attack.
3. Faster, stronger and more agile.

I love it when you "assume."

There's nothing to assume, when it's clear that you were when you originally gave them lightsaber resistant weapons lol..

Rogue Jedi
There's nothing to assume, when it's clear that you were when you originally gave them lightsaber resistant weapons lol.. Um.....I pretty much invited you in, let you help me alter the conditions of the thread. As it stands, this is OUR thread, not just mine.

steverules_2
So who gets this thread when you two divorce?

Rogue Jedi
Yes.

Rogue Jedi
OK, here's where we stand:

Alice and her Clones from RE:Afterlife versus the Jedi/Sith/Bounty Hunters from the Star Wars OT/PT.

The Jedi/Sith/Fett's included are as follows:

Jango and Boba, obviously. Count in Zam Wessell, Dengar and Bossk too.
Luke Skywalker
Obi Wan Kenobi
Mace Windu
Yoda
Ki Adi Mundi
Yoda
Depa Billaba
Aalya Secura
Plo Koon
Qui Gon Jinn
Kit Fisto
Adi Gallia
Luminari Unduli
Barris Offee
Yarael Poof
Quinlan Vos
Yaddle
Darth Sidious
Darth Maul
Darth Vader
Count Dooku
General Grievous

The SW characters have a small contingent of elite Clone troopers with them to make the numbers equal. The Clone troopers have blaster rifles only. The Clones are the 501st and are led by Commander Cody.

Alice and her Clones are 50 in number. The Clones have all the weapons they were shown using in RE:Afterlife, Alice has all her weapons from all the RE movies. Their blades are not lightsaber resistant.

Full powers for both sides, and Alice still has her powers. All of Alice's RE feats count.

Full knowledge of each other and each others weaponry/powers. 10 minutes prep time. Without this, the Jedi will be mowed down in seconds.

Fight takes in Raccoon City with a minimal number of zombies around, in broad daylight.

Proceed.

Evilbigfoot
Are we using the Animated Clone Wars feats?

Rogue Jedi
No. Ep I-VI.

Evilbigfoot
In that case (SW fanboyism) Star Wars wins?

I believe that in any circumstance the force has its sneaky way. smile

Also, the Animated Clone Wars DOES take place in between
Ep I-VI.

jinXed by JaNx
Force powers win this. Even though the alice troupe are using lightsaber resistant blades i don't think that is going to matter much at all. A few force pushes will easily knock Team alices weapons out of their hands. Or the jedi/sith could just use force grip to tear the weapons from their hands.

I really think we should limit force abilities here.

Rogue Jedi
Nah. Alice is faster and stronger. No Jedi has a chance in hell of blocking automatic gunfire.

Automatic gunfire from several Alices mow down Jedi.

Evilbigfoot
Nah. Alice is faster and stronger. No Jedi has a chance in hell of blocking automatic gunfire.

Automatic gunfire from several Alices mow down Jedi.

Remove the automatic lead-slingers before they start shooting by some NORMAL circumstance?

Rogue Jedi
Not sure I follow. Force pull the weapons away?

Utrigita
Jedi/Sith/501th for the win.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, Alice mows the Jedi down with ease. Clones too. She loses MAYBE half her number.

jinXed by JaNx
lol Force push, force speed, Lightsaber throw, game over, alice doesnt even know what the frack happened to her. Bullets don't beat force power buddy, that's first day stuff lol.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
lol Force push, force speed, Lightsaber throw, game over, alice doesnt even know what the frack happened to her. Bullets don't beat force power buddy, that's first day stuff lol.

LOL Alice is a bullet timer, babe. She'll be moving too fast for the Jedi.

Bullets DO beat force powers, all day, every day. End of story.

Plus......you know......her Psionic attacks........Yeah......

Utrigita
Nah, Alice mows the Jedi down with ease. Clones too. She loses MAYBE half her number.

No she don't, and here we are dealing with some of the best clones in the Galaxy, they attacked the Jedi Temple along with Anakin Skywalker and won, so they are not exactly worthless.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Utrigita
No she don't, and here we are dealing with some of the best clones in the Galaxy, they attacked the Jedi Temple along with Anakin Skywalker and won, so they are not exactly worthless.

I never said they were worthless. They win due to sheer numbers, Anakin had hundreds with him at the temple.

Alice is a bullet timer, as are her clones. One of her psionic attacks will likely attacks will take out all the clones. Remember, even numbers here.

Utrigita
I never said they were worthless. They win due to sheer numbers, Anakin had hundreds with him at the temple.

Alice is a bullet timer, as are her clones. One of her psionic attacks will likely attacks will take out all the clones. Remember, even numbers here.

Yes they didn't utilize tactics at all, they just flooded into the tempel standing in a line and then fired away right?

The Jedi's are arguably bullettimers to, that doesn't help you when you are being fired upon from 5 different directions with Blaster weapons.

The Jedi/Sith will have no problem imo cutting down Alice Clones with their lightsabers and use of force abilities especially from the Sith will be a nasty surprise to the Clones and Alice.

Rogue Jedi
Yes they didn't utilize tactics at all, they just flooded into the tempel standing in a line and then fired away right?

The Jedi's are arguably bullettimers to, that doesn't help you when you are being fired upon from 5 different directions with Blaster weapons.

The Jedi/Sith are arguably bullet timers too, plus they will have no problem imo cutting down Alice Clones with their lightsabers, hell Dooku and Sidious along with Maul might actually enjoy it.

It's not like Alice and her clones are gonna let themselves be surrounded, dude. They showed damn good tactics by breaking into the Umbrella facility.

The Jedi are not bullet timers. They aren't even blaster-bolt timers. Bullets>>>>Blaster bolts.

Psionic attack.

Utrigita
It's not like Alice and her clones are gonna let themselves be surrounded, dude. They showed damn good tactics by breaking into the Umbrella facility.

The Jedi are not bullet timers. They aren't even blaster-bolt timers. Bullets>>>>Blaster bolts.

Psionic attack.

And you are dealing with a regiment of clones that have fought through the entire clone war, that continued to serve after Order 66 and remained one of if not the best fighting force the emporer had, they boarded Leia's plane with 3 dead stormtroopers (iirc) and was the ones attacking the echo base. These guys isn't going to be gunned down in any way.

I'm sorry but isn't the jedi's parrying blaster bolts constantly? And I think that depends on the eyes looking at it, the blastbolt is basically a beam of energy being fired, some say that the blast is merely there for us to look upon, and is in reality moving significantly faster near the speed of what it is a laser beam. Others say that is has the speed of a dart gun, I really don't care either way, since the Jedi/Sith doesn't as far as I understand it react to the laser but rather to the position the gun is placed in, so they move their lightsaber to that point before the blaster is fired, or they do like Luke did in the expanded Universe and block the blasterbolts within 10 meters from 20-30 Chriss soldiers because they had Yselmaries. But either way a detour.

Force Choke.

Rogue Jedi
And you are dealing with a regiment of clones that have fought through the entire clone war, that continued to serve after Order 66 and remained one of if not the best fighting force the emporer had, they boarded Leia's plane with 3 dead stormtroopers (iirc) and was the ones attacking the echo base. These guys isn't going to be gunned down in any way.

I'm sorry but isn't the jedi's parrying blaster bolts constantly? And I think that depends on the eyes looking at it, the blastbolt is basically a beam of energy being fired, some say that the blast is merely there for us to look upon, and is in reality moving significantly faster near the speed of what it is a laser beam. Others say that is has the speed of a dart gun, I really don't care either way, since the Jedi/Sith doesn't as far as I understand it react to the laser but rather to the position the gun is placed in, so they move their lightsaber to that point before the blaster is fired, or they do like Luke did in the expanded Universe and block the blasterbolts within 10 meters from 20-30 Chriss soldiers because they had Yselmaries. But either way a detour.

Force Choke. Force choke targets one individual at a time, and it takes quite some time to kill.

Here, FF to 2:55

fgiISqKcz60&feature=related

All of Alice's clones can do this. Imagine all of them, all at once, targeting and doing this. The Jedi aren't blocking it.

And again, they all carry at least 2 machine pistols. Real life automatic gunfire is far faster and waaaaaaaaaaay more repetitive than any blaster fire.

jinXed by JaNx
LOL Alice is a bullet timer, babe. She'll be moving too fast for the Jedi.

Bullets DO beat force powers, all day, every day. End of story.

Plus......you know......her Psionic attacks........Yeah......

Lol bullet timer bullshit laughing out loud Who do you think invented bullet time, buddy. Alice moves so slow that the camera actually has to compensate for her laughing out loud Jedis stay blocking lightning fast lasers with their light sabers all day and night.Not only can they block bullets with their light sabers, they can also force push/ force grip with the other hand...,all whilst repelling her dinky psionic attacks with the sheer will of their minds...,it's called mastery of the force I would think someone with the name Rogue Jedi would know of these limits, but i suppose you need to go back to school yet again.

laughing

Rogue Jedi
Lol bullet timer bullshit laughing out loud Who do you think invented bullet time, buddy. Alice moves so slow that the camera actually has to compensate for her laughing out loud Er, no. It's right there in the vid, Alice and her clones literally dodge bullets. That's bullet timing. If they can dodge AUTOMATIC gunfire from several shooters, they can dodge blaster bolts even more easily.

Er, no. Bullets travel a shitload faster than Blaster bolts. Machine pistols fire 20 rounds a second, ish. The Jedi cannot block bullets.

Er, no. Her psionic attacks are far stronger than anything the Jedi are shown blocking. Plus she has TK shields.

Bullet timing+Stronger powers+Automatic guns that fire 20 rounds/second= Raped Jedi.

Read all of what I just said. Pay attention.

jinXed by JaNx
Er, no. It's right there in the vid, Alice and her clones literally dodge bullets. That's bullet timing. If they can dodge AUTOMATIC gunfire from several shooters, they can dodge blaster bolts even more easily.

Er, no. Bullets travel a shitload faster than Blaster bolts. Machine pistols fire 20 rounds a second, ish. The Jedi cannot block bullets.

Er, no. Her psionic attacks are far stronger than anything the Jedi are shown blocking. Plus she has TK shields.

Bullet timing+Stronger powers+Automatic guns that fire 20 rounds/second= Raped Jedi.

Read all of what I just said. Pay attention.

laughing out loud Now you're just pulling shit out of you're ass, man. I can't believe a man so astute as you would even bother to overlook the golden rule...You can't take the Neo out of the Matrix.

You can clock a bullet but you can't clock a blaster round. laughing out loud If you really want to introduce physics into the equation here then i'll rain on you're parade all day...,i got nothing but time...,

The jedi can move and manipulate physical matter with their mind...,this has been proven countless times. Blaster rounds are not matter, they are energy. Bullets, however, are physical matter which are easily repelled by force push and or disintegrated by the energy of the lightsaber. While Alice is trying to walk all super slow, the Jedi force blitz behind her and saber throws her in half...fatality my friend.

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud Now you're just pulling shit out of you're ass, man. I can't believe a man so astute as you would even bother to overlook the golden rule...You can't take the Neo out of the Matrix. K.

It's been proven here that blaster bolts travel far slower than real life guns. DDM, and his figures were dead on. You wanna refute them? Be my guest. Plus, all you gotta do is watch the SW movies to see how sloooooooooooooooooooooow blaster bolts travel.

But let's say they travel the same speed. If Alice dodges bullets, she dodges blaster fire.

Next question?

Has a Jedi ever been shown blocking bullets from guns that fire 20 rounds a second? Nope.

Not to mention Alice's shotgun. Yeah, try and block some buckshot.

And......did you just say.......that the Jedi.....can force push the bullets away? Oh man facepalm Fail, dude. Epic fail.

Sure, Alice is a slow mover roll eyes (sarcastic) That's why she dodges bullets, dumbass.

Plus her psionic attack aint gonna be blocked by force powers. It's gonna plow into and over the Jedi and clones.

Here's the short and skinny of it, babe: Alice is stronger than a Jedi, by far. Alice is faster than a Jedi, there's no comparison. Her psionic attack/s and TK shields make Force powers look like shit. AND she possesses weaponry that the Jedi will have no chance of blocking.

Rogue Jedi
And let's not forget that Alice, when fighting the Tyrant in RE2, put up a TK shield that was strong enough to hold him at bay (FF to :50 in the vid below.) The Jedi can bat away and force push away all day on her TK shield and not even dent it.

Osq2xCHzqEo

Not to mention she hurled him backwards 50 feet and through a thick ass wall with her psionic attack (FF to :54 in the above vid). She does that to a Jedi and you'll see Jedi brains all over the wall.

And in RE: Afterlife, she is no longer spent after each psionic attack.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this, FF to 7:15

msxhurm-n14&feature=related

She kills a man by looking at him through a security camera.

Now. You've got 50 of them, and they can all replicate each feat I mentioned, all armed with automatic guns and grenades and shotguns. Add it up.

the ninjak
This is why I'm a Trekkie.

dadudemon
Uhhh...this one is an easy victory for the Alice clones.

And, jinXed by JaNx, the average speed of blaster bolts is between 80-200 Mph. (Depends on which scene you take it from.) In the trash compactor scene, in IV, it's closer to 60Mph.

We have to go by the average and not the low-end high end. The majority of the bolts travel between 80-200 Mph. These were concluded from a frame by frame analysis from the films in multiple portions.

Obi Wan wank time: BTW, one of the best if not the best reaction times shown in any of the movies was from Obi Wan Kenobi when Jango Fett opens fire on him as Obi Wan first enters the platform. He reacted AFTER the bolts were fired and those bolts traveled at 200Mph.

Anyway, there's no comparison: the clones do not have to user any of their powers and still win. They can just user their guns.

Add in their TK which is leagues beyond anything any of the force users have, and it's just overkill.

IMO, this is just a spite thread in favor of Alice and her clones.

jinXed by JaNx
lol No it's not because you ass clowns still cannot refute the physics that Jedi can move and manipulate matter laughing out loud and laser bolts are not matter, they're energy smokin' I was just playing your little goffball games there so you children could feel like you were able to keep up. Really now..,go try to get a bigger piece of the picture and you'll find yourselves staring a jigsaw piece while i'm framing the masterpiece. As shitty and horribly constructed the star wars universe is...,it's no where near the travesty and joke that the Resident evil/ alice, eye candy is. Alice still has to abide by the rules of science and physics. Jedi are far off on another realm dealing with men business. bunny

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Uhhh...this one is an easy victory for the Alice clones.

And, jinXed by JaNx, the average speed of blaster bolts is between 80-200 Mph. (Depends on which scene you take it from.) In the trash compactor scene, in IV, it's closer to 60Mph.

We have to go by the average and not the low-end high end. The majority of the bolts travel between 80-200 Mph. These were concluded from a frame by frame analysis from the films in multiple portions.

Obi Wan wank time: BTW, one of the best if not the best reaction times shown in any of the movies was from Obi Wan Kenobi when Jango Fett opens fire on him as Obi Wan first enters the platform. He reacted AFTER the bolts were fired and those bolts traveled at 200Mph.

Anyway, there's no comparison: the clones do not have to user any of their powers and still win. They can just user their guns.

Add in their TK which is leagues beyond anything any of the force users have, and it's just overkill.

IMO, this is just a spite thread in favor of Alice and her clones. You gave me an E boner.

Serious Impact
I'm not trying to crash another thread here, but I do wish to point out that the Star Wars universe has slug shooters. They have "old" style weapons from 1000s of years ago that were the same as our modern weapons. They gave them up for blasters, because blasters were superior weapons.

I'd rather not get into an argument about blaster speed vs. bullet speed, but keep in mind that the first 3 movies were made back in the late 70s, early 80s. They didn't have the special effects capabilities to make blasters shoot faster on screen. Now that they do, they are forced to keep it inline with the older movies, so it doesn't look out of place. Besides, what fun would blasters be to watch, if you couldn't see the blast actually happening on screen. Bullet time wasn't invented until well after Star Wars was out.

If you want to see impressive Jedi feats, that still fit within the time frame of the movies you allow, look at these. They are not from the movies, but according to George Lucas, are still considered canon. Starkiller, sadly, is not on your list...sad

Starkiller, between episodes 3 and 4.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94-4c0eJikk

Mace Windu during the clone wars, between episodes 2 and 3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A07WNupEXk

I'm not saying I have a clue who would win, since I've never seen the full second movie, or the 3rd resident evil movie, I'm just pointing to things I know about Star Wars.

Rogue Jedi
EU.

jinXed by JaNx
EU or not canon still counts as a representation as to what the capabilities of the Jedi truly are but abiding by your rules the Jedi and sith here still Pwn because bullets are physical matter :-)

Rogue Jedi
EU has no bearing here. None. History or otherwise. Not my rules, mind you.

jinXed by JaNx
Oh i know that, i wasn't trying use anything from the EU as evidence as to why i believe the Jedi/Sith vanquish the alice brigade. In my mind the fact that Bullets are physical matter leaves them useless against a Jedi or Sith master. Not only can they manipulate the bullets but i don't see any way that bullets are going to overpower force push. this probably doesn't matter though because the Jedi/Sith can simply force grip the weapons from Alices' hands.

Until there is some type of visual evidence that proves that Alice would be invulnerable to the Jedi's force abilities...,team alice is on the losing side. We have countless pieces of visual evidence that prove the Jedi/Sith are in another league than Alice. We've seen from their powers and abilities that they can easily defend against everything that, Alice has to offer but again, we've seen nothing that comes even close to suggesting that Alice can defend against the Jedi/Sith abilities.

Rogue Jedi
Except for her bullet timing. It's force speed on steroids.

We've also seen nothing to suggest a Jedi can defend against Alice's psionic attack.

jinXed by JaNx
It may appear to be force speed on steroids but that's still questionable.I really don't think her "bullet time" allows her to go that fast. We've never seen her use it for extended periods of time that cause her to cover a lot of ground. She only used it in direct combat to dodge bullets or gain the upper hand in fighting. We've seen the Jedi/Sith dodge lasers as well as use their force speed to escape situations that require them to cover a lot of ground.
However, since there is no definitive way to calculate exactly how fast Alice can move whilst using her "bullet time" or how fast the Jedi/Sith can move whilst using force speed we have to assume, given visual evidence that, at the very least, they are equal. So, i'll give you that one even though i think it's a ridiculous comparison
It may end up aiding her in some way but again, If the Jedi/Sith are force pushing her and divorcing her weapons from her. Her "bullet time" isn't going to be of much use to her especially when the Jedi/Sith have an equal ability of force speed. Also, how high can the Jedi/Sith jump and leap from a standing position?

Alice may have her psionic attacks but the Jedi/Sith still have, force push, force lightening, force grip and light sabers. I suppose there is no way to determine how force push will defend against a psionic blast but if we look at the two abilities they are essentially the same thing...,a manifested wave of energy from the mind. I suppose the only question that remains is which wielder of this ability has the most potential. We've seen Alice utilizing her full potential and we've only seen a glimpse into the Jedi/Siths full potential.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.