Swimfan coming to video/dvd?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GOONIEGIRL
I went to the theatre to see Swimfan and really liked the movie, but I have yet to see it out on video/dvd. Does anyone know if this was a theatre only movie or what?

Tex
It will be on DVD this spring.

Captain REX
Swimfan...?

BackFire349
looked crappy.

Fitch
never heard of it.....

BackFire349
you're lucky.

finti
big grin

rusky
Me neither... what's it about ?

BackFire349
some girl gets obsessed with a star of a high school swimming team and begins to stalk him.

Fitch
sick

rusky
I know...I saw an add 4 that....

BackFire349
id like to forget it.

Fitch
I feel soooo lucky

rusky
I think I'll go see it ! big grinbig grin devil

BackFire349
your funeral

rusky
With a priest and all ?!? smile

Fitch
we can always burn you....big grin

BackFire349
no priest would go near you after commiting a crime such as paying to see that piece of garbage.

Catch 22
REGION 1 - 11th March 2003 http://www.playserver5.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R1&title=111794

REGION 2 - 7th April 2003 http://www.playserver5.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=111085

Dim
Moving to Movies..

BackFire349
just delete it.

kychesu
i got forced to pay to see it in the theatres. i didn't like it. looked as bad as the previews did

Member.
Pointless.

BackFire349
that movie shouldnt exist.

GOONIEGIRL
Ok...I see I am probably the ONLY person in the world that actually liked the movie. Maybe it's because I'm a chic. Anyways....let's move on. whistle

Sublimefan123
Stupid chics big grin

GOONIEGIRL
Excuse me? I hope you are joking, cause if not I will rip your heart out of your chest with one grab, and then consume it and after that I will eat your flesh & organs and grind up your bones in a mortal & pestle and sprinkle them all over. How's that for a stupid chic? I am DISTURBED, but not stupid! devil

mah
best not mess with you I understand!

GOONIEGIRL
That is correct, Mah. yes

SOAD are awesome, aren't they? I've yet to buy that album. I hear it's good. rock

mah
go buy it now..or steal itstick out tongue

BackFire349
yes you are disturbed, you enjoyed swimfan.

GOONIEGIRL
No pun intended? laughing out loud Yeah, I heard they named it that way because alot of people "stole" their last stuff off the internet. Unfortunately, I can't say I've never done that before. embarrasment It's all good though, right?

BackFire349
soad is good.

GOONIEGIRL
What is your fav SOAD song, Backfire? Also, do you like Disturbed?

BackFire349
no i hate disturbed, that guy coughs in the mic to much. and my favorite soad song is deer dance or forest.

GOONIEGIRL
laughing Coughing? I dunno if it's coughing, but it is something similar to that, I guess.....maybe hacking on a furball? Or getting choked on his piercings?

I know I'm getting off the movie subject, but I would like to know. Does anyone in here like Type O Negative? They are my favorite band and not alot of people know of them.

BackFire349
i saw it, wasnt THAT bad... pretty stupid though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.