Earth, Water, Air, and Fire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Razior
Earth Vs Water Vs Air Vs Fire

Witch one off these elements, would you like to be able to control
1. in real life?
2. in comics?

SamZED
We talking last airbender kind of thing? In that case Air. You can fly and boost your own speed, running dodging etc. Fire is also great. Shooting lightnings FTW.

earth was the most stylish, but they were all pretty usefull. water was the most versatile though, I'd probably take water.

marwash22
in comics - Fire. There's a good chance that my powers would evolve to the level of Human Torch.

IRL - Air. It would be the most useful in terms of cheating my way through a professional sports career. Also, i really like the idea of jumping off a tall structure, free-falling and stopping myself at the last minute.

Colossus-Big C
water

without CIS you can kill everyone with blood in them

Razior
In comics i would chose fire
And in real life water, about 70% of the earth surface is covered with water. seems to be to most usefull

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Razior
In comics i would chose fire
And in real life water, about 70% of the earth surface is covered with water. seems to be to most usefull i dont think any water bender including avatar can control all of earths waters unless you mean if you were poseiden or something

The Nuul
So, if this is about Avatar then why is it in a comic section?

marwash22
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i dont think any water bender including avatar can control all of earths waters unless you mean if you were poseiden or something he didn't say anything about controlling all of Earth's water.Originally posted by The Nuul
So, if this is about Avatar then why is it in a comic section? it's not about Avatar.

Badabing
Originally posted by Razior
Earth Vs Water Vs Air Vs Fire

Witch one off these elements, would you like to be able to control
1. in real life?
2. in comics? Could you do me a favor and remake the thread using characters who control each element of nature rather than what you have? I'd rather have some structure for a debate than an open ended thread.

Something like:

Geo Force - Earth

Human Torch - Fire

Hydroman - Water

Cyclone -Wind

Or any characters you choose. Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.