Spiderman & Deathstroke vs Gambit, Night Crawler & Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules.

X-men get 5 minute huddle.

Razior
I go with Gambits team he is awesome big grin

0mega Spawn
deathstroke solos

King Castle
interesting opinion.

Uriel005
hmmm... nightcrawler TP w/ gambit might be a problem. Current beast is a 15 tonner as far as I'm aware which along with his agility should let him keep up with spidey while Nightcrawler and Gambit work together. I see Crawler hopping on Gambits back and TP him through the battlefield pelting wade and when Gambit gets fed up he starts charging more than cards and lures DS away from beast to do a big blast that he can't escape while Nightcrawler TP them away from the blast. Then if Spidey is still walking along with beast they clean up. TP combined with ability to drop nukes if needed is too much for DP and I don't think spidey could take beast out quick enough to handle Nightcrawler and Gambit.

By the way is current spidey precog based spidey sense or just enhanced reflexes. Precog might have a chance w/ nightcrawlers TP but the danger of gambit field wiping still remains.

I do assume CIS is off and the area is not really populated.

King Castle
you assume wrong my friend cis is on and fall back setting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.