The Recipe thread, does your mum or girlfriend/wife have a great recipe to share?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThAnus_ofTITass
Well, we all know nobody cooks like women. Men may make better commercial chefs due to intelligence, creativity and skill; but, when it comes to homecooked food the girls have got it. So partners and mums, spouses and sisters, girls of KMC what do you cook well? Recipes please.

Some of you will say no girls exist on the internet; but, we know better, some do!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by ThAnus_ofTITass
Well, we all know nobody cooks like women. Men may make better commercial chefs due to intelligence, creativity and skill; but, when it comes to homecooked food the girls have got it. So partners and mums, spouses and sisters, girls of KMC what do you cook well? Recipes please.

Some of you will say no girls exist on the internet; but, we know better, some do!

Do you really believe that women cook better then men, but men make better commercial chefs due to intelligence? laughing Some of the best food I have ever eaten were cooked by men, and the best commercial chefs in history were women.

http://parkhowell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/julia-child-photo-by-paul-child.jpg

ThAnus_ofTITass
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Do you really believe that women cook better then men, but men make better commercial chefs due to intelligence? laughing Some of the best food I have ever eaten were cooked by men, and the best commercial chefs in history were women.

http://parkhowell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/julia-child-photo-by-paul-child.jpg

Yes Shaky.. Y-yes I do. Michellin stars are usually earnt by male chefs and they are usually European. I believe the French are generally the best Chefs.

King Kandy
Michelin are a bunch of snobs anyway, they have a clear bias towards French cuisine.

ThAnus_ofTITass
Originally posted by King Kandy
Michelin are a bunch of snobs anyway, they have a clear bias towards French cuisine.

But French food is delicious. Those escargot, yummy!!

King Kandy
I agree but its not the be-all and end all of food. And like Mario Batali said, he could never get 2 michelin stars at Babbo no matter how good the food was purely because he played loud rock music there (personally I think Babbo is not very good, but he has a point that Michelin cares about more than the food itself).

ThAnus_ofTITass
Originally posted by King Kandy
I agree but its not the be-all and end all of food. And like Mario Batali said, he could never get 2 michelin stars at Babbo no matter how good the food was purely because he played loud rock music there (personally I think Babbo is not very good, but he has a point that Michelin cares about more than the food itself).

I can't disagree with anything you say there.

inimalist
Soylent Green:

-people

ThAnus_ofTITass
Originally posted by inimalist
Soylent Green:

-people

Good film... Suprised your mum serves that up ha!

Stoic
My Great Grand Mother used to make this amazing coconut cake, she unfortunately died without sharing the recipe. mad

AthenasTrgrFngr
this thread makes me uncomfortable >_>;

ThAnus_ofTITass
Originally posted by AthenasTrgrFngr
this thread makes me uncomfortable >_>;

Why my dear? I'm sure you have some excellent recipes to share.

Bardock42
Originally posted by ThAnus_ofTITass

I reject your stipulation that men make "better" (more successful would be more accurate) commercial chefs because of intelligence, creativity and skill.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bardock42
I reject your stipulation that men make "better" (more successful would be more accurate) commercial chefs because of intelligence, creativity and skill.

Come on man, you know that it takes more muscles to turn on a blender. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.