Is it possible to have world peace?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladyyaya
I don't think so.

I personally think that whoever thinks world peace is possible overestimates mankind.World peace may only be possible if there weren't enough people for war or if there was nothing to gain because every1 had the exact amount of wealth and if you didn't, you'd be forced to.

If there is world peace, why so many wars were happened?

Kaibs
You should have this requested to be moved to the General area not the off topic.

And no. World peace is not attainable.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Kaibs
You should have this requested to be moved to the General area not the off topic.

And no. World peace is not attainable.
So true.

Rogue Jedi
Nope.

StarCraft2
humans create weapons to kill and destroy things. yes world peace is possible if we start acting like bonobo chimps (bonobo chimps have sex 15 hours a day and they are matriachal society.)

the ninjak
Once Iran gets its nukes thanks to Turkey give it 5 years and once Jerusalem gets nuked and they retaliate. It will be a nuclear winter.
Just one scenario among many.
The human race failed when we let anybody have kids.
And stupid people breed faster than smart ones so the collective gets dumber.
I hope we don't make it out into space and Terraform planets. (We wont)
Agent Smith was right! We are a virus. We had the potential for greatness and failed due to the extreme breeders.
Maybe we'll get a second chance.

mikeydude
Originally posted by the ninjak
Once Iran gets its nukes thanks to Turkey give it 5 years and once Jerusalem gets nuked and they retaliate. It will be a nuclear winter.
Just one scenario among many.
The human race failed when we let anybody have kids.
And stupid people breed faster than smart ones so the collective gets dumber.
I hope we don't make it out into space and Terraform planets. (We wont)
Agent Smith was right! We are a virus. We had the potential for greatness and failed due to the extreme breeders.
Maybe we'll get a second chance.
Cool story bro,

Phoenix3068
Yes there will be peace.

When nuclear winter breaks out and the world is dead.

Yes there will be peace.

When our corpses decorate the country near.

Yes there will be peace.

From brother to sister,

From man to woman,

From one onto another.

Yes there will be peace.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay we get it shut the **** up!

mikeydude
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Yes there will be peace.

When nuclear winter breaks out and the world is dead.

Yes there will be peace.

When our corpses decorate the country near.

Yes there will be peace.

From brother to sister,

From man to woman,

From one onto another.

Yes there will be peace.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay we get it shut the **** up!
Duh Fuhh?

Kaibs
Originally posted by mikeydude
Duh Fuhh?

She sometimes goes off on random tangents. It's weird, I know.

Phoenix3068
weird implies that there is a normal basis. To call someone or something weird, your implying that you or most things are normal. Normal thing's are all the same. If something is normal, it's not unique. If it's not unique, it's probably very boring.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
weird implies that there is a normal basis. To call someone or something weird, your implying that you or most things are normal. Normal thing's are all the same. If something is normal, it's not unique. If it's not unique, it's probably very boring.
There is a difference between unique and something that has absolutely no point.
no expression

MildPossession
No. The End.

Kelly_Bean
One word: No.

Burning thought
Develop a chemical or toxic that kills only humans then spread it through the atmosphere. World peace attained.

ADarksideJedi
No I very much doubt that.

Phoenix3068
Can you say.. "Gas Mask"

Man: IN 20 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.