Thanos/ Larfreeze vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Yep... I sure did give Thanos some help.

Vorpal Ruin
Still can't spell "Larfleeze"? lol.

Thanos and Larfleeze for a good majority.

Black bolt z
^

laughing out loud

I don't know mabye with larfleezes help thanos can get a majority.

But i'm still leaning slightly towards Odin.

Razior
Hard one, but id say Odin 6/10

Bentley
Originally posted by Razior
Hard one, but id say Odin 6/10

Larfleeze does most of the job though 131

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 1

Black bolt z
Hard one, but id say Odin 6/10 Yeah this sounds right.Originally posted by Bentley
Larfleeze does most of the job though 131 This too.

KuRuPT Thanosi
What are you talking about? Thanos would beat Larf

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bentley
Larfleeze does most of the job though 131 thumb up

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
What are you talking about? Thanos would beat Larf Based on?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Based on feats of course...

iceman24567
Even if Thanos is > Ao still doesn't change the fact that AO is better suited to take on Odin

Black bolt z
Originally posted by iceman24567
Even if Thanos is > Ao still doesn't change the fact that AO is better suited to take on Odin thumb up

TheLordofMurder
How badly is Odin wanting to beat these two?

If Odin is hellbent on winning, then he'll amp himself to a level this team has absolutely no chance against...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Even if Thanos is > Ao still doesn't change the fact that AO is better suited to take on Odin

This could be a fair enough stance. I'll give you that much Ice

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin stomps.

Stop judging his limits by the Thanos fight. It's asinine for a few reasons. The main one being that those weren't Odin's limitations.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
^

laughing out loud

I don't know mabye with larfleezes help thanos can get a majority.

But i'm still leaning slightly towards Odin. How does Odin beat Thanos ?Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin stomps.

Stop judging his limits by the Thanos fight. It's asinine for a few reasons. The main one being that those weren't Odin's limitations. How does Odin beat Thanos ? I mean I expect an answer.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
How does Odin beat Thanos ? How does Odin beat Thanos ? I mean I expect an answer.

Lol... you are hilarious. Lol... out of all that was said... why did you choose onedumbs post?

Black bolt z
How does Odin beat Thanos ? How does Odin beat Thanos ? I mean I expect an answer. By beating him into submission like he almost did before and not taking any of the damage like he did before.

iceman24567
LOL Odin is more powerful than either one

OneDumbG0
By beating him into submission like he almost did before and not taking any of the damage like he did before. And not being stopped by Sif pleading for the life of Thanos?

Is there a Sif in this thread? mhmm

No? K. There you go.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... you are hilarious. Lol... out of all that was said... why did you choose onedumbs post? What are you talking about ?

By beating him into submission like he almost did before and not taking any of the damage like he did before. He never beat him into submission not can he kill him. Thanos stomps Odin all day.Originally posted by iceman24567
LOL Odin is more powerful than either one Based on ?

Razior

He never beat him into submission not can he kill him. Thanos stomps Odin all day.

Haha in your dreams Thanos dosent stand a chance agains odin

Don Corleone
What are you talking about ?

He never beat him into submission not can he kill him. Thanos stomps Odin all day. Based on ?

Thanos stomps Odin?

Joke much erm

Warlord

Thanos stomps Odin all day.

Based on ?

Solidus Black
Im tending to go with Odin.

However, Larfleeze is the main wildcard here.

If Odin, wins, it wont be easy

Solidus Black
You know what, i take it back. Larfleeze can create another larfleeze (avatar) as well as the Controllers, a Guardian etc.

Thanos and Larfleeze win.

Thanos spends most of the fight posing menacingly

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
And not being stopped by Sif pleading for the life of Thanos?

Is there a Sif in this thread? mhmm

No? K. There you go.

Please post the narration where Sif was pleading for Thanos's life

quanchi112
Haha in your dreams Thanos dosent stand a chance agains odin How does odin beat him if he can't die and he already failed to ko a less powerful Thanos ?

Originally posted by Don Corleone
Thanos stomps Odin?

Joke much erm 10/10.
Originally posted by Warlord
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/16-2.jpg

Omega Vision

Lol at Thanos still swooning over that *****.

What a joke.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Lol at Thanos still swooning over that *****.

What a joke. Thanos destroyed an entire universe for her. Thanos solos here.

Omega Vision
Thanos destroyed an entire universe for her. Thanos solos here.
Still a joke.

He acts like a ***** for Death.

Warlord

i'm convinced

quanchi112
Still a joke.

He acts like a ***** for Death. No, he doesn't he acts like someone in love. This only makes him more interesting the things he's done for her such as eliminating half the universe, now an entire universe wow is Thanos so much better than darkseid at succeeding whereas earth just slaps seid away every single time.

quanchi112
i'm convinced Good.

Omega Vision
No, he doesn't he acts like someone in love. This only makes him more interesting the things he's done for her such as eliminating half the universe, now an entire universe wow is Thanos so much better than darkseid at succeeding whereas earth just slaps seid away every single time.
Yeah.

A ***** in love.

quanchi112
Yeah.

A ***** in love. Nah, a universe soloing badass.

Omega Vision
Nah, a universe soloing badass.
He's awkwardly wooing the girl of his dreams.

Thanos is a Cosmic Michael Cera.

Warlord
which universe though?

are you thinking the canserverse one?

quanchi112
He's awkwardly wooing the girl of his dreams.

Thanos is a Cosmic Michael Cera. It's a game that continues to take steps forward and backward he will ge her again.

which universe though?

are you thinking the canserverse one? Yep.

Warlord

Yep.

ok and can you please show me a scan of him actually doing this?

quanchi112
ok and can you please show me a scan of him actually doing this? So you didn't read the comic.

Warlord
So you didn't read the comic.

it's exactly because i read it yesterday that i want you to post me the page where Thanos actually destroys the universe.

I t shouldn't be hard after all right?

quanchi112
it's exactly because i read it yesterday that i want you to post me the page where Thanos actually destroys the universe.

I t shouldn't be hard after all right? His actions did so. He states it in the comic scan I put up he killed an entire universe for her. I mean read the scan.

Omega Vision
His actions did so. He states it in the comic scan I put up he killed an entire universe for her. I mean read the scan.
That still doesn't mean he did it under his own power.

Based on the scan you provided he could have just pushed a big red button and sat back while the Universe was destroyed...

Warlord
ok so he came up with a plan that allow death to destroy a universe.
no one doubted that Thanos is one of the greatest minds in MU
However how that makes him more powerful than Odin?

quanchi112

Based on the scan you provided he could have just pushed a big red button and sat back while the Universe was destroyed... I never said he did it under his own power. Not once. I said when he puts his mind to something it usually gets done.Originally posted by Warlord
However how that makes him more powerful than Odin? Marvell feat and unkillable part. Odin has no way to beat him.

Thanos is the greatest mind in all of comics.

iceman24567
However how that makes him more powerful than Odin? It doesn't

Omega Vision
However how that makes him more powerful than Odin?
It does to Quan.

quanchi112
It doesn't Marvell is as is Thanos.

Omega Vision
I never said he did it under his own power. Not once. I said when he puts his mind to something it usually gets done.
I'll use the example of TAO from Wildstorm, he could manipulate pretty much anyone to get what he wanted, but all his intelligence couldn't have allowed him to outsmart a bullet.

The same applies here. Thanos's intelligence just won't matter in a straight fight.

kevdude

Based on the scan you provided he could have just pushed a big red button and sat back while the Universe was destroyed...

laughing out loud He really needs to go after someone else! Maybe Infinity would show him some lovin??

Omega Vision
Originally posted by kevdude
laughing out loud He really needs to go after someone else! Maybe Infinity would show him some lovin??
Infinity is the hottest Marvel abstract by far. Thanos has poor taste.

Warlord
Infinity is the hottest Marvel abstract by far. Thanos has poor taste.

Aegis is hotter embarrasment

quanchi112
I'll use the example of TAO from Wildstorm, he could manipulate pretty much anyone to get what he wanted, but all his intelligence couldn't have allowed him to outsmart a bullet.

The same applies here. Thanos's intelligence just won't matter in a straight fight. He can't be killed Odin can. Thanos is also smarter than him and far more powerful. What don't you understand about the unkillable part ? what good is a bullet if it can't kill you ?

Laughs.

Omega Vision
Aegis is hotter embarrasment
mhmm

I'd say they're about tied.

Still Thanos has poor taste.

He can't be killed Odin can. Thanos is also smarter than him and far more powerful. What don't you understand about the unkillable part ? what good is a bullet if it can't kill you ?

Laughs.
He can still be incapacitated and KOed for a forum lose.

quanchi112
mhmm

I'd say they're about tied.

Still Thanos has poor taste.

He can still be incapacitated and KOed for a forum lose. Based on what ? When has this happened ? Thanos is unkillable so back up your statement with actual facts other than just what you really want to happen.

Warlord
He can't be killed Odin can. Thanos is also smarter than him and far more powerful. What don't you understand about the unkillable part ? what good is a bullet if it can't kill you ?

I give you the unkillable. But far more powerful??

no evidence.

still Thanos can be KOed which is the case here

Omega Vision
Based on what ? When has this happened ? Thanos is unkillable so back up your statement with actual facts other than just what you really want to happen.
Cosmic Cube and Anti Matter bomb both took him out of the fight temporarily.

quanchi112
I give you the unkillable. But far more powerful??

no evidence.

still Thanos can be KOed which is the case here Marvell. He doesn't even have to be more powerful when he's unkillable to wear him down anyways.

Cosmic Cube and Anti Matter bomb both took him out of the fight temporarily. he came right back. Odin is nowhere near as powerful as a cc and he was enraged and mindless while he just came back. he came right back after the anti matter bomb and ended Drax.

iceman24567
Cosmic Cube and Anti Matter bomb both took him out of the fight temporarily. This Thanos might be unkillable but he gets Koed here and or ripped to pieces

quanchi112
This Thanos might be unkillable but he gets Koed here and or ripped to pieces Based on what ?

Razior
He dosent have to die to lose to odin. Odin is more powerfull and thanos cant do anything to odin so i dont see him wining even ones.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How on God's Green earth does Odin kill or KO or even beat this team here? Freeze is basically like Thanos level with different abilities. Together they are extremely versatile. So, how does Odin win this matchup up.. when panel after panel Odin couldn't put down a weaker Thanos... Let alone with another person on his level helping him?

Razior
If team 1 win its not becuse of thanos, its almost all thanks to Larfreeze

But yeah they could win

KuRuPT Thanosi
How is that possible? I would give Thanos a majority over Larf... How are you figuring it is all because of Larf?

Razior
Larfreeze fits more fighting odin i have a hard time seeing thaons contributing

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How is that possible? I would give Thanos a majority over Larf... How are you figuring it is all because of Larf?

You giving Thanos the majority over Larf means absolutely nothing as you'd give Thanos the majority against anyone below a high abstract...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
He dosent have to die to lose to odin. Odin is more powerfull and thanos cant do anything to odin so i dont see him wining even ones. Thanos can hurt Odin I have no idea where you are getting this all from.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos can hurt Odin I have no idea where you are getting this all from.

LOL...

Thanos wasnt able to hurt Odin in Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25; I got the comic right here and Thanos had absolutely no success against him...

At the end of the fight just look at Odin...shining...clean...not a single scratch on him; even his clothes are perfect.

Thanos cant do jack to All-Father Odin who PIMP SLAPS Thanos whenever he feels like it...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
LOL...

Thanos wasnt able to hurt Odin in Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25; I got the comic right here and Thanos had absolutely no success against him...

At the end of the fight just look at Odin...shining...clean...not a single scratch on him; even his clothes are perfect.

Thanos cant do jack to All-Father Odin who PIMP SLAPS Thanos whenever he feels like it... So his blasts were powering him up ?

Odin only affected Thanos after he brought out his weapon and he was trying to kill odin whereas Thanos wasn't trying to kill Odin. big dff, there sport.

Razior
So his blasts were powering him up ?

Odin only affected Thanos after he brought out his weapon and he was trying to kill odin whereas Thanos wasn't trying to kill Odin. big dff, there sport.

If odin really wanted him dead he would be dead

quanchi112
If odin really wanted him dead he would be dead So he was joking ?

Razior
Nah never said that, but he wasent goin all in

quanchi112
Nah never said that, but he wasent goin all in So you didn't comprehend the meaning of Odin's words then basically.

TheLordofMurder
You said Thanos could hurt Odin...

I am saying based on Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25, he cant (or rather has not proved capable of doing so)...

So no, Thanos's attacks were not powering Odin up, but they sure as heck didnt do any damage to him either...

And you are wrong...the PIMP SLAP affected Thanos...and Odin hadnt called Gungnir at that point in time.

quanchi112
You said Thanos could hurt Odin...

I am saying based on Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25, he cant (or rather has not proved capable of doing so)...

So no, Thanos's attacks were not powering Odin up, but they sure as heck didnt do any damage to him either...

And you are wrong...the PIMP SLAP affected Thanos...and Odin hadnt called Gungnir at that point in time. That's irrelevant based on his latest return to comics and he was affecting Odin just not enough at this point to really hurt him.

Odin used energy to knock him back that's all he showed no signs of damage until he ran through a blast from gungir. Odin needed a weapon while trying to kill Thanos who wasn't there to kill odin thus making Odin look far less than you make him out to be.

Razior
So you didn't comprehend the meaning of Odin's words then basically.

You lost me big grin should have paid more attension in english but..

Dosent really matter cuz if odin would have gone all in the outcome wouldent have been the same imo

TheLordofMurder
So you didn't comprehend the meaning of Odin's words then basically.

I comprehend Odins words very well; Odin asked Thanos if he yeilded...you dont offer an opponent a chance to yeild if you are out to kill him.

By your flawed logic and that of Thanosi's you do...but for us rational people you dont.

quanchi112
You lost me big grin should have paid more attension in english but..

Dosent really matter cuz if odin would have gone all in the outcome wouldent have been the same imo He wanted to kill Thanos yet didn't even ko him. Thanos mauls him today.

I comprehend Odins words very well; Odin asked Thanos if he yeilded...you dont offer an opponent a chance to yeild if you are out to kill him.

By your flawed logic and that of Thanosi's you do...but for us rational people you dont. He was trying to kill him prior to and thought him to be defeated and then when he realized he wasn't he gave him a chance to quit. I mean if you can't comprehend what the writer intends then debating with yor is rather strenuous.

TheLordofMurder
Its almost like Don King paid Quan/Thanosi off to support Thanos no matter what...

Thanos got PIMP SLAPPED...DOMINATED...OWNED...by the All-Father...Thanos only lives because the All-Father decided to spare vile Thanos's miserable life.

OMG Odin PWNS!!

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Its almost like Don King paid Quan/Thanosi off to support Thanos no matter what...

Thanos got PIMP SLAPPED...DOMINATED...OWNED...by the All-Father...Thanos only lives because the All-Father decided to spare vile Thanos's miserable life.

OMG Odin PWNS!!

Happy Dance If he was dominated Odin wouldn't have saluted him and would have been unable to beat him yet he didn't. Thanos back then was better than odin and today it's just unfair since he can't die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.