Anyone Here Work NOC Shift?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarCraft2
Before I start rambling about it, I need to see how many KMC forum critters works during NOC. (its my night off and my body clock is designed to work NOC shift)

Rogue Jedi
I work 11pm to 7 am.

RE: Blaxican
I just got a job working in downtown frisco!

From midnight to 8 AM Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 4 PM to midnight thursdays through sundays.

StarCraft2
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I just got a job working in downtown frisco!

From midnight to 8 AM Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 4 PM to midnight thursdays through sundays.

Hello my fellow Nor Californian. Lets go to Crazy horse at Market Street laughing out loud (havent been there since 07) I can drive from San Hoe (san jose) to SF in 45 minutes in 80mph

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I work 11pm to 7 am.

Its my night off (no work tonight) and I cant effin sleep. So Finally we got something in common. (insomnia)

I can go play starcraft and post KMC.

StarCraft2
and how do you guys sleep at night, ambien? or just let the horrible night curse (insomnia) run its course and sleep during the day?

or go to a hot whore-infested, STD spreading night club at San Fran.

Rogue Jedi
I sleep in the day, yes.

StarCraft2
sleeping on days = 4 to 6 hours of sleep. and not enough sleep causes some health problems especially on men.

Trying to sleep at night but cant. I want to be a regular night sleeper again.

Rogue Jedi
I sleep 9-10 hours a day.

Scythe
I go to college from 5pm to 9pm and work 10pm to 9am, sleep 11am to 3pm. Pretty much.

Dave_97
i work whatever shift im told to work.

the ninjak
Work shift work 5 days a week an go to school 3 days a week with Weds being a 16 hr day....and I'm LOSING IT MAN!!!!

Dave_97
ive done day shift, afternoon shift, night shift, grave shift.

right now im on from 7am-5:30pm day shift at work. long days.

Kaibs
@Starcraft You can't efffin sleep? Well try not being able to sleep at days at a time then we'll have something in common. ^^

mikeydude
Cool stories Bro,

StarCraft2
tried to sleep but only staring at the ceiling and at the alarm clock as time goes by until 4. light sleep from 4am to 6am then heavy sleep 6am to 8am

I gots the head ache.

mikeydude
Thats awesome.

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by StarCraft2
Hello my fellow Nor Californian. Lets go to Crazy horse at Market Street laughing out loud (havent been there since 07) I can drive from San Hoe (san jose) to SF in 45 minutes in 80mph

We can meet up with Robtard and talk shit about RJ's shenanigans for hours. 131

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
We can meet up with Robtard and talk shit about RJ's shenanigans for hours. 131

But my shenanigans are cheeky and fun, and Rob's shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which makes them not really shenanigans at all. Evil shenanigans.

dadudemon
I have no idea what NOC means (night of champions?) but I assume it means night/grave shift.

I work graves. It's the best shift ever...if you have a way to keep shit quiet around your place.

I put ear plugs in when I sleep because I'm a horrendously light sleeper.

StarCraft2
noc is nocturnal.

if we meet up. all im gonna talk about are girls sex mma and more girls sex and mma and occasional starcraft strategy LOL

Barker
Working 11pm to 5am 5 nights a week, sleep from about 6am to whenever I feel like.

Feels average man.

Dave_97
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I work 11pm to 7 am. the way all jobs should be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.