Gecko Moria pirates vs Shadowloo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Gecko Moria and every zombie/ally he had during the Thriller Bark arc.

vs

Every characters affiliated to Shadowloo at the height of their powers (Street Fighter)

Who comes on top?

Q99
Lesse, the best Shadowloo fighters would be Bison (SFA3 version), Juri, Sagat, and Seth.

I don't think they've got anything on Moria.

NemeBro
SFA3 Bison crushes Moria and his entire army like it was nothing more than an ant mound.

Q99
What's SFA3 Bison's biggest act of destruction? He plowed through lesser fighters like they weren't there, but he still didn't do Akuma-type stuff to my knowledge.

I think the comics had him destroy an office building, but Moria can handle that level of power.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
What's SFA3 Bison's biggest act of destruction? He plowed through lesser fighters like they weren't there, but he still didn't do Akuma-type stuff to my knowledge.

I think the comics had him destroy an office building, but Moria can handle that level of power. Well he took a nuclear assault. Which vaped his HQ, but did not take him.

He was shown to be faster than Charlie's jet.

He has an infinite source of power, he was shown to be able to plow through established top-tiers like Ryu and Sagat.

Bison can take Moria's best hits with a smile.

It took a nuke to damage him, but it did not kill him.

Q99
... ok, I didn't know about the nuke.

NemeBro
Lol.

Yeah Charlie nuked him in a jet, which injured him, but did not kill him.

Q99
With an actual nuke nuke?

---

Of course, there's still Perona.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
With an actual nuke nuke?

---

Of course, there's still Perona. There was a mushroom cloud.

So nuke or MOAB.

Bentley
Moria cut's his shadow and he's dust uhuh

NemeBro
Or Bison nukes the island...

This guy is on par with guys like Gill, Gouki, Oro, and Gouken.

Plus IIRC his Psycho Power can destroy a city.

Bentley
Comedic Giant Scissors >>>> Nuke.

No End N Site
Well, I aint sayin' Bison's gonna win, but if the P.Drive and destroyed dude is gonna always come back, and not like Gouken. He's gonna come back in like a couple minutes.

He tanks a nuke and then minutes later, fights a high tier like Rose and she only barely beats'im. Not to mention he got up after she killed him and impaled her, transfering his soul into her body.

NemeBro
I thought Bison beat Rose?

Neato.

No End N Site
Nah. She killed'im every time they fought. She wasted'im in Alpha 2 and then beat him Alpha 3, but...

ljD2NSSCj-Y

starts @ 3:30

Bison knew that without the Drive he was finished, so in a last ditch effort to preserve his immortality, he rammed his soul into rose before his body was gone.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Q99
Lesse, the best Shadowloo fighters would be Bison (SFA3 version), Juri, Sagat, and Seth.

I don't think they've got anything on Moria. actually it's: bison (vega/dictator), sagat, zega (balrog/claw), balrog (m.bison/boxer), killerbee (cammy white), shadow (nash), juli and juni + the other like 6 captured girls

then you can add seth and juri if you believe 4 is part of the canon.

Q99
Originally posted by psycho gundam
actually it's: bison (vega/dictator), sagat, zega (balrog/claw), balrog (m.bison/boxer), killerbee (cammy white), shadow (nash), juli and juni + the other like 6 captured girls

12 dolls (not counting Killerbee) in total.

I wasn't trying to make a total list of their skilled fighters, just the very best of 'em.

Hm, I forgot Shadow was controlled for awhile, he'd definitely qualify as 'very best.'

Is there a reason I wouldn't?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.