Omega Red vs the Warrior Three

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules.......

Colossus-Big C
omega red, the warriors three lift 30 tons each i think colossus can take them

jinzin
Omega Red... like.... easily? I think.

Bentley
Volstagg held himself against Clor and the U-foes, he solos.

srankmissingnin
Red's AOE spores have put down everyone from Iceman to Rogue in seconds flat, and his actual contact drain is even more effective and boosts his own attributes considerably. Not much of a fight really. The come in close enough to melee his tentacles grab and drain them, they stay out of his melee range and his spores eventually (if not instantly) take them down.

jinzin
pretty much on par with what I was thinking.

JakeTheBank
Warriors win this, too.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
omega red, the warriors three lift 30 tons each i think colossus can take them I agree with this but I want to add that Magneto can also manipulate light.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Red's AOE spores have put down everyone from Iceman to Rogue in seconds flat, and his actual contact drain is even more effective and boosts his own attributes considerably. Not much of a fight really. The come in close enough to melee his tentacles grab and drain them, they stay out of his melee range and his spores eventually (if not instantly) take them down.
Don't Asgardians have totally different physiologies and immunity to most diseases and poisons?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Don't Asgardians have totally different physiologies and immunity to most diseases and poisons?

Yes.

srankmissingnin

Like Colossus? Who Red's taken down in seconds?

Asguardians aren't even immune to the effects of alcohol, maybe they don't get the cold... but I don't really see how that helps them at all here. Red siphon's life energy, immunity to human diseases won't even be a factor here. Red wins this 10/10 in like 5 seconds.

JakeTheBank
Red wins this 10/10 in like 5 seconds.

Lol.

Colossus being taken down is no indicator that he would be able to down the Warriors Three before they bring the pain with their enchanted weapons backed by their super-strength, much less in five seconds for a 10/10 forum victory. erm

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lol.

Colossus being taken down is no indicator that he would be able to down the Warriors Three before they bring the pain with their enchanted weapons backed by their super-strength, much less in five seconds for a 10/10 forum victory. erm
But didn't you hear Jake? Red beats anyone under Herald. That's canon. dur

The Nuul
Red can solo some Heralds also, the mighty death factor/spores is uber.

Might as well make Red herald class.

Starscream M
But didn't you hear Jake? Red beats anyone under Herald. That's canon. dur actually, thats prob not too far from the truth. red would win against most under low herald.

srankmissingnin
Lol.

Do you know who Omega Red is? He doesn't even need to touch them. His powers are AoE. As soon as the Warriors three are in his vicinity they are down. They don't get the opportunity to "bring the pain," the fight ends the moment it starts with them collapsed in a heap...

srankmissingnin
But didn't you hear Jake? Red beats anyone under Herald. That's canon. dur

Omega Red beats anyone who is alive and needs to fight in melee that doesn't have a sizable speed advantage or flight.

The Nuul
Red can beat Supes in H2H with stips.

Omega Vision
Omega Red beats anyone who is alive and needs to fight in melee that doesn't have a sizable speed advantage or flight.
So he'd beat Hulk?

The Nuul
Lol, yeah its a spite.

srankmissingnin
So he'd beat Hulk?

Yes.

Starscream M
Do you know who Omega Red is? He doesn't even need to touch them. His powers are AoE. As soon as the Warriors three are in his vicinity they are down. They don't get the opportunity to "bring the pain," the fight ends the moment it starts with them collapsed in a heap... I didn't realize his death spores were quite that powerful...any feats that back up your claims?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by The Nuul
Red can beat Supes in H2H with stips. He can, if the stip is that Supes starts dead.

JakeTheBank
Do you know who Omega Red is? He doesn't even need to touch them. His powers are AoE. As soon as the Warriors three are in his vicinity they are down. They don't get the opportunity to "bring the pain," the fight ends the moment it starts with them collapsed in a heap...

Yes, I'm aware who Omega Red is. He's a Wolverine associated character, so therefore, he always gets the benefit of the doubt on these forums much like Logan and Co. And this "fight ends the moment it starts" is based on what? Him taking out Rogue and Colossus? Prove his death spores work on gods who are effectively immortal.

Starscream M
Yes. no he wouldn't.

Hulk's hf is stronger than logans and would nullify the death spores completely.

Hulk would rip out Omega Red's tentacles and use them as floss.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Parmaniac
He can, if the stip is that Supes starts dead.

Nope, Red can drain him in seconds.

Starscream M
He can, if the stip is that Supes starts dead. laughing out loud

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Starscream M
no he wouldn't.

Hulk's hf is stronger than logans and would nullify the death spores completely.

Hulk would rip out Omega Red's tentacles and use them as floss.

His baseline strength is already Thing level according to Iron Man. His AoE won't effect Hulk much same as Wolverine, but as soon as he makes contact with his tentacles Hulk will be drained instantly, while Omega Red will be stronger than ever from the amp.

Starscream M
His baseline strength is already Thing level according to Iron Man. His AoE won't effect Hulk much same as Wolverine, but as soon as he makes contact with his tentacles Hulk will be drained instantly, while Omega Red will be stronger than ever from the amp. it doesn't drain that fast...you're exaggerating like hell

and hulk would rip out his tentacles before losing any significant power.

Parmaniac
His baseline strength is already Thing level according to Iron Man.Didn't Iron Man kicked OR ass?

iceman24567
Baseline Thing level what feats does Red have to back that up?

srankmissingnin
it doesn't drain that fast...you're exaggerating like hell

and hulk would rip out his tentacles before losing any significant power.

What are you talking about? His AoE spores of downed entire X-Men rosters in seconds, and channeled through is spore he has dropped Colossus and Wolverine in seconds. It is that faster.

Starscream M
Originally posted by iceman24567
Baseline Thing level what feats does Red have to back that up? he beat around colossus

The Nuul
I just love how Red is a God on this forum.

Starscream M
Didn't Iron Man kicked OR ass? IM isn't organic being though erm

Parmaniac
IM isn't organic being though erm Does Tony Stark consists of alcohol nowadays again?

EDIT: Even if he would be still organic

Starscream M
Does Tony Stark consists of alcohol nowadays again?

EDIT: Even if he would be still organic not talking about Tony Stark...talking about Iron Man.

IM armor basically means stark won't breath any spores or get life sucked from tentacles.

srankmissingnin
Didn't Iron Man kicked OR ass?

His armor did, Stark wasn't in it which is why Red's powers didn't work. Red stabbed straight through it with his tenticle, Stark would have been killed if he was in the armor.

Starscream M
His armor did, Stark wasn't in it which is why Red's powers didn't work. I doubt it would work even if Tony was in it

Parmaniac
His armor did, Stark wasn't in it which is why Red's powers didn't work. Ah THIS makes sense of course.

Saying it was IM and not Tony Stark is kinda confusing.

srankmissingnin
I doubt it would work even if Tony was in it

laughing

StiltmanFTW
Typical Starscream.

iceman24567
Stark should have severe liver damage by now completely off topic but seriously erm

Silent Master
Doesn't Ironman have a force-field in his armor?

srankmissingnin
Even Iceman has been dropped in seconds from Red's spores and he is a freaking disembodied consciousness.

I'd really love someone to explain the delusional rationale in which the Warriors Three can take even a single win from Omega Red.

iceman24567
Even Iceman has been dropped in seconds from Red's spores and he is a freaking disembodied consciousness.

I'd really love someone to explain the delusional rationale in which the Warriors Three can take even a single win from Omega Red. Does that make any sense does a consciousness posses life force?

JakeTheBank

I'd really love someone to explain the delusional rationale in which the Warriors Three can take even a single win from Omega Red.

I'd really love someone to explain to me why we should assume OR's power is going to instantly work on bonafide gods whose life energies are completely different from that of mortal beings. Hell, even no name average level Asgardians can survive without their organs for a time, much less various adverse effects which would kill a mortal, powered or otherwise.

Omega Vision
Yes.
Lulz.

Clearly you're not a person worth debating on this matter then.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Does that make any sense does a consciousness posses life force?

No it didn't make any sense. It was even the reason that Chamber was able to BFR Red. His powers didn't work on Jono because he was a disembodied consciousness / ambient energy.

Sin I AM
the warriors three take this for the majority, his death spores should not affect gods

iceman24567
No it didn't make any sense. It was even the reason that Chamber was able to BFR Red. His powers didn't work on Jono because he was a disembodied consciousness / ambient energy. Figures erm

The Nuul
Originally posted by Sin I AM
the warriors three take this for the majority, his death spores should not affect gods

Next issue, Reds death factor/spores hurting Galactus. It shouldnt happen but when it does, its legit! As long as someone has a life force or needs to breath.

iceman24567
the warriors three take this for the majority, his death spores should not affect gods It should affect them differently but they do posses Asgardian life force so it should affect them how much is anybody's guess

srankmissingnin
I'd really love someone to explain to me why we should assume OR's power is going to instantly work on bonafide gods whose life energies are completely different from that of mortal beings. Hell, even no name average level Asgardians can survive without their organs for a time, much less various adverse effects which would kill a mortal, powered or otherwise.

Why should we assume they can't? We already know pheromones work on gods as Daken has demonstrated, and Red's powers have downed people with MUCH greater resistances, and regenerative abilities than Asgardians. We aren't going to neuter Red on a whim without a shred of evidence, just so you can throw the Warriors Three a bone.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Typical Starscream. um what the hell does that mean?

JakeTheBank
Why should we assume they can't? We already know pheromones work on gods as Daken has demonstrated, and Red's powers have downed people with MUCH greater resistances, and regenerative abilities than Asgardians.

We shouldn't assume anything. Assuming they no sell it is just as ridiculous as them losing 10/10 to Red in a forum fight aside from "He's Omega Red; don't you know who he is?" And who has Red effected with "MUCH greater resistances, and regenerative abilities than Asgardians"? Wolverine?

JakeTheBank
We aren't going to neuter Red on a whim without a shred of evidence, just so you can throw the Warriors Three a bone.

But we'll just assume Omega Red effects any and everyone because of who he is and his relation to obvious parties in comics?

Parmaniac
One of the warriors three could still use the Kagemane no Jutsu to control him and stop him from using his spores.

srankmissingnin
We shouldn't assume anything. Assuming they no sell it is just as ridiculous as them losing 10/10 to Red in a forum fight aside from "He's Omega Red; don't you know who he is?" And who has Red effected with "MUCH greater resistances, and regenerative abilities than Asgardians"? Wolverine?

And Colossus. Colossus in his organic steel form has infinite stamina, and requires no food, and no sleep... and Red has dropped him in seconds with his Deaths-pore. In order for the Warriors Three to not loss 10/10 they would need to have SIGNIFICANTLY better resilience to Red's spores than Wolverine or Colossus... which is absurd. Even attributing them with the same level of resistance Wolverine has is a massive stretch... and Red has taken Wolverine down instantly when he was serious.

JakeTheBank
And Colossus. Colossus in his organic steel form has infinite stamina, and requires no food, and no sleep... and Red has dropped him in seconds with his Deaths-pore. In order for the Warriors Three to not loss 10/10 they would need to have SIGNIFICANTLY better resilience to Red's spores than Wolverine or Colossus... which is absurd. Even attributing them with the same level of resistance Wolverine has is a massive stretch... and Red has taken Wolverine down instantly when he was serious.

And Asgardians enjoy extreme longevity from the Golden Apples, are immune to all Earthly disease and possess life forces which dwarf that of typical mortal, and that's just the average citizen, let alone the Warriors Three. You're the one who says it siphons life force, so you need to prove it effects for all intents and purposes an immortal god.

Logan and his rogues might be gods in the minds of the delusional, but he's not a god here.

Omega Vision
So do you see this working on Doomsday, Darkseid, Thanos, Odin, Superboy Prime, those kinds of guys? kinda

Starscream M
So do you see this working on Doomsday, Darkseid, Thanos, Odin, Superboy Prime, those kinds of guys? kinda are any of those guys close to Colossus? HELL NO.

poor analogy btw

JakeTheBank
are any of those guys close to Colossus? HELL NO.

poor analogy btw

How?

If Colossus gets dropped in seconds, asking how the top of the top fare is perfectly legitimate. Where do we draw the line at Omega Red? At anyone who conventionally "lives"?

Omega Vision
are any of those guys close to Colossus? HELL NO.

poor analogy btw
What do you mean by 'close'?

I'm trying to figure out how far his notion of OR's ability to drain life goes.

How?

If Colossus gets dropped in seconds, asking how the top of the top fare is perfectly legitimate. Where do we draw the line at Omega Red? At anyone who conventionally "lives"?
List of things he can't life drain:

Robots
Disembodied Consciousnesses
Undead things
TBA
dur

King Castle
i dont care what side you guys fall on. what i do care that it is kept civil, no sarcasm and especially have supportive evidence for an argument.

this excuse " they are gods" argument is irrelevant back it up with actual evidence or stay out of my threads, growing tired of this crap and the forum poster incapable of supporting their argument.

Starscream M
Originally posted by King Castle

this excuse " they are gods" argument is irrelevant back it up with actual evidence or stay out of my threads, growing tired of this crap and the forum poster incapable of supporting their argument. these are not YOUR threads. anyone can post in them, you don't own them just because you created them.

JakeTheBank
i dont care what side you guys fall on. what i do care that it is kept civil, no sarcasm and especially have supportive evidence for an argument.

this excuse " they are gods" argument is irrelevant back it up with actual evidence or stay out of my threads, growing tired of this crap and the forum poster incapable of supporting their argument.

The hell?

The whole "they are gods" argument is ENTIRELY relevant here, especially if we're talking about life force, and Asgardian life force > mortal life force. That's just how it is. Saying that Warriors Three beat Hulk because they are gods and he's just a gamma irradiated mortal is crap because them being gods have nothing to do with how they get smashed physically. But effecting their life force or soul or whatever that CLEARLY is stated NUMEROUS times to be greater than that of mortal lifeforce?

Yeah, it matters here.

King Castle
the warriors three take this for the majority, his death spores should not affect gods why? i dont want an unsupported opinion. i want an actual legit reason backed up by evidence of some kind.

Omega Vision

You know backseat modding is considered worse than sarcasm right, champ? smile

Starscream M
What do you mean by 'close'?

well, I mean those guys you listed are quite a bit above colossus...I mean Doomsday...the guy wouldn't even acknowledge OR before stomping him to death

in all fairness though, when OR beat Colossus, I actually felt it was a bit PIS and OR was represented more powerful than he is. I don't think OR should be able to beat Colossus considering the nature of Colossus in his steel form.

srankmissingnin
And Asgardians enjoy extreme longevity from the Golden Apples, are immune to all Earthly disease and possess life forces which dwarf that of typical mortal, and that's just the average citizen, let alone the Warriors Three. You're the one who says it siphons life force, so you need to prove it effects for all intents and purposes an immortal god.

Logan and his rogues might be gods in the minds of the delusional, but he's not a god here.

Everything you've just said is doubly true for both Colossus and Wolverine... and Red has dropped them in seconds. Why would Asgardians be immune? The still sleep. They still eat. They still breath. They still suffer the negative effects of alcoholic. The don't suffer cellular decay from replicating cells that causes aging. Awesome......... but why does that make the resistance to Red's spores? There is not a shred of evidence that supports your claim, basically it boils down to you saying "I think gods should be immune for no reason!!!"

Asgardian's aren't gods, they are an race of extra-dimensional beings. They are only gods in the sense that they were worshiped by early humanity before the Celestial stepped in. They aren't even immortal, they need to eat the Golden Apples infrequently to refreash the effects and sustain their life span.

Starscream M
The hell?

The whole "they are gods" argument is ENTIRELY relevant here, especially if we're talking about life force, and Asgardian life force > mortal life force. That's just how it is. Saying that Warriors Three beat Hulk because they are gods and he's just a gamma irradiated mortal is crap because them being gods have nothing to do with how they get smashed physically. But effecting their life force or soul or whatever that CLEARLY is stated NUMEROUS times to be greater than that of mortal lifeforce?

Yeah, it matters here. gods don't mean much in of themselves

case in point, Ares is a god. yet he is a pussy compared to logan.

jinzin
One of the warriors three could still use the Kagemane no Jutsu to control him and stop him from using his spores. laughing out loud

Parmaniac
You know backseat modding is considered worse than sarcasm right, champ? smile laughing

Omega Vision
well, I mean those guys you listed are quite a bit above colossus...I mean Doomsday...the guy wouldn't even acknowledge OR before stomping him to death

in all fairness though, when OR beat Colossus, I actually felt it was a bit PIS and OR was represented more powerful than he is. I don't think OR should be able to beat Colossus considering the nature of Colossus in his steel form.
I wasn't arguing that Colossus was on their level. But Srank suggested that to not get killed by OR you'd have to be significantly higher than Colossus. And I had a feeling he'd think guys like Superman and Thor would fall to OR if OR got his tentacles around them, so I upped the ante to see the extent of his no-limits fallacy.

Starscream M
^ I see. carry on then.

JakeTheBank
Everything you've just said is doubly true for both Colossus and Wolverine... and Red has dropped them in seconds. Why would Asgardians be immune? The still sleep. They still eat. They still breath. They still suffer the negative effects of alcoholic. The don't suffer cellular decay from replicating cells that causes aging. Awesome......... but why does that make the resistance to Red's spores? There is not a shred of evidence that supports your claim, basically it boils down to you saying "I think gods should be immune for no reason!!!"

Asgardian's aren't gods, they are an race of extra-dimensional beings. They are only gods in the sense that they were worshiped by early humanity before the Celestial stepped in. They aren't even immortal, they need to eat the Golden Apples infrequently to refreash the effects and sustain their life span.

Nice dodge. You still haven't proved or backed up your claim Red can drain immortal life energy which has been said to be > mortal life energy more times than I can count. You've basically just said: "Colossus and Logan dropped to them, so the Warriors Three must fall too, regardless of the differences between the two". You're making assumptions based on OR siphoning a life force which is not equal to the life force he would be attempting to drain here.

They're gods. It's been stated time and time again. They aren't immortal in the same vein like the Olympians, but they are gods. I can't see how this can even be disputed. facepalms

srankmissingnin
So do you see this working on Doomsday, Darkseid, Thanos, Odin, Superboy Prime, those kinds of guys? kinda

I don't see why they wouldn't. Maybe Doomsday would evolve an immunity, but other that that if Red was allowed to make contact with his tentacles then his powers would probably work. Why wouldn't they? Omega Red is a energy vampire, he stills life force and amps himself up with it, the stronger his opponent the more powerful he becomes from draining them.

JakeTheBank
I don't see why they wouldn't. Maybe Doomsday would evolve an immunity, but other that that if Red was allowed to make contact with his tentacles then his powers would probably work. Why wouldn't they? Omega Red is a energy vampire, he stills life force and amps himself up with it, the stronger his opponent the more powerful he becomes from draining them.

/thread

Parmaniac
I don't see why they wouldn't. Maybe Doomsday would evolve an immunity, but other that that if Red was allowed to make contact with his tentacles then his powers would probably work. Why wouldn't they? Omega Red is a energy vampire, he stills life force and amps himself up with it, the stronger his opponent the more powerful he becomes from draining them. Here I disagree, these guys are way to high imo.

I was fine that the spores work on the warriors three but not Omegas list.

Silent Master

So, he could drain someone with the IG or HOTU?

leonidas
hmm, i find myself sorta coming out in the middle here. i think the spores WOULD work, but i don't see them working as fast as they normally might on non-gods. jake's right about a godly life force being pretty uber. but, srank's right as well--i recall stark commenting on the strength of the spores and that he would have been dead from them had he been in the armor. they are very powerful, no doubt about it and seem to affect pretty much everyone or everything--even things they maybe, logically, shouldn't effect. i could see OR's spores weakening them to the point where he MIGHT be able to beat them physically. it depends ENTIRELY on how much impact you feel the spores have.

i'd actually call this 50/50.

srankmissingnin
Nice dodge. You still haven't proved or backed up your claim Red can drain immortal life energy which has been said to be > mortal life energy more times than I can count. You've basically just said: "Colossus and Logan dropped to them, so the Warriors Three must fall too, regardless of the differences between the two". You're making assumptions based on OR siphoning a life force which is not equal to the life force he would be attempting to drain here.

They're gods. It's been stated time and time again. They aren't immortal in the same vein like the Olympians, but they are gods. I can't see how this can even be disputed. facepalms

Pretty sure I was clear. The Warriors Three aren't immortal. They periodically eat a magic apple to stop their aging and increase their logicality... unless Omega Red is going give them a barrel of Golden Apples to eat while he is draining them then their life force is finite. Anyway Wolverine has been theorized to be immortal several times on panel, and Colossus never ages or tires in his organic steel form so provided he never revert to human he could be consider immortal as well... and neither of them need an outside source to refresh their powers.

They are "gods" only because they were worshiped as gods not because they are gods. Wolverine and Sabretooth can make the same claim, there is South American cult that still worships Creed as a god. They had no hand in creating the earth or humanity, like all the Pantheons they just showed up one day from another dimension and then some of the All Fathers did the horizontal shuffle with Gaea. The Olympians aren't immortal either, they need to drink ambrosia to sustain their immortality, the same way Asgardians consume the Golden Apple.

King Castle
We know that Omega Red has effected Colossus, Logan and Lady Deathstrike.

like it's bn said already Colossus being the vastly different in his armor form than the warrior three. Yet, Omega Red has still weaken him.. Wolverine has a regeneration factor with indomitable will and he has been unable to fight it off..

same for Lady deathstrike.

The Warrior Three being gods isnt an excuse that they cant be effective they dont possess a healing Factor nor have they shown any resistance to a spore or psionic type attack nor do we assume b/c they are gods they must be.

Marvel doesnt work that way when it comes to their gods aside from that we have seen asgardian gods including the warrior three starved,beaten, poisoned and exhausted in battle which means they do have a limit to their physical body and will.

We have seen Volstagg losing his fat and weaken b/c he hadnt bn eating which means he does suffer from deterioration. We have seen their godly life force drained by the The Wrecking crew which means that it isnt as vast as some try to play it off it is.. not saying it isnt stronger than your average human just that it can be drained.

and Omega Red DeathSpore have been referenced as a spore and some type of energy that drains a person's life force.

Silent Master
So, you're just going to grant Wolverine and Colossus equal life-forces to the Asgardians?

jinzin
But it's ALSO a fallacy to assume that these guys can't be affected simply based on the level of their power.

There's no logical reason why OR couldn't or shouldn't be able to drain Superman other than the fact that he's Superman. Same goes for Thor.

We've seen the spores work on Wolverine, Sabretooth, two guys who have rapid healing factors and extremely prolonged lifespans, we've seen the spores work on Iceman, on Collosus in his metalic form two characters without typically structured bodies and organs, we've seen the spores work on Lady Deathstrike a ****ing cyborg! And yet we're to assume that the Warriors three will have some immunity to them because..... Well JUST because?
Or that thinking taking down the warriors three due to the spores is worth comparing OR to Doomsday and Odin? What the f**k?
lol.

Yeah, okay. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I can admit that there's a chance it may not work on Asgardians, as long as you guys can admit that there's a likelyhood that it will. wink

Starscream M
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, i find myself sorta coming out in the middle here. i think the spores WOULD work, but i don't see them working as fast as they normally might on non-gods. jake's right about a godly life force being pretty uber. but, srank's right as well--i recall stark commenting on the strength of the spores and that he would have been dead from them had he been in the armor. they are very powerful, no doubt about it and seem to affect pretty much everyone or everything--even things they maybe, logically, shouldn't effect. i could see OR's spores weakening them to the point where he MIGHT be able to beat them physically. it depends ENTIRELY on how much impact you feel the spores have.

i'd actually call this 50/50. gods doesn't mean jack as a title

Ares is a god, and he's a chump

Starscream M
Colossus never ages or tires in his organic steel form so provided he never revert to human he could be consider immortal as well... and neither of them need an outside source to refresh their powers.

the Colossus event was PIS imho

JakeTheBank
Pretty sure I was clear. The Warriors Three aren't immortal. They periodically eat a magic apple to stop their aging and increase their logicality... unless Omega Red is going give them a barrel of Golden Apples to eat while he is draining them then their life force is finite. Anyway Wolverine has been theorized to be immortal several times on panel, and Colossus never ages or tires in his organic steel form so provided he never revert to human he could be consider immortal as well... and neither of them need an outside source to refresh their powers.

They are "gods" only because they were worshiped as gods not because they are gods. Wolverine and Sabretooth can make the same claim, there is South American cult that still worships Creed as a god. They had no hand in creating the earth or humanity, like all the Pantheons they just showed up one day from another dimension and then some of the All Fathers did the horizontal shuffle with Gaea. The Olympians aren't immortal either, they need to drink ambrosia to sustain their immortality, the same way Asgardians consume the Golden Apple.

Oh, my God.

Omega Red and his ability/inability to effect them aside, you're not seriously arguing that Logan and Sabretooth are just as much gods as they are? Yeah, okay. Too bad Marvel disagrees with you and directly have supported their godhood more times than they've said otherwise.

The Nuul
the Colossus event was PIS imho

Just not yours.

srankmissingnin
Here I disagree, these guys are way to high imo.

I was fine that the spores work on the warriors three but not Omegas list.

They'd all have to let him make contact with his tentacles, but provided that why wouldn't his powers work on them. He drains life to amp himself up... that's his power.

leonidas
Originally posted by jinzin
But it's ALSO a fallacy to assume that these guys can't be affected simply based on the level of their power.

There's no logical reason why OR couldn't or shouldn't be able to drain Superman other than the fact that he's Superman. Same goes for Thor.

We've seen the spores work on Wolverine, Sabretooth, two guys who have rapid healing factors and extremely prolonged lifespans, we've seen the spores work on Iceman, on Collosus in his metalic form two characters without typically structured bodies and organs, we've seen the spores work on Lady Deathstrike a ****ing cyborg! And yet we're to assume that the Warriors three will have some immunity to them because..... Well JUST because?
Or that thinking taking down the warriors three due to the spores is worth comparing OR to Doomsday and Odin? What the f**k?
lol.

Yeah, okay. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I can admit that there's a chance it may not work on Asgardians, as long as you guys can admit that there's a likelyhood that it will. wink

i agree. thumb up

well, except for the snippy parts...... bag

Starscream M
Originally posted by The Nuul
Just not yours. huh?

Silent Master
gods doesn't mean jack as a title

Posters aren't saying that them being gods is what might make them immune or resistant. They're saying that these are gods with greatly extended lifespans that are immune to Earthly diseases, which should logically effect how they react to the spores.

King Castle
i could see Omega Red using his deathspores to weaken them as he whips his tentacles to keep them away long enough for his spores to do their job.

i actually see Omega easily able to stab them with his tentacles as well. not sure how much i would gove it to him.

since i see the death factor not being as immediate as would otherwise would be although the same way it slowly works on colossus and wolverine it could bye them the warrior three a few minutes to do something about.

although, i have no evidence to support my view that they can even resist the deathspores, i am actually willing to admit it.

JakeTheBank
gods doesn't mean jack as a title

It means something when said god is an entirely different kind of being/organism than phucking Logan and Colossus for God's sake.

Jesus.

And for the record, I never once said they'd be immune. I even said saying they're immune is just as ridiculous as saying they fall as fast or faster than Logan (who's a deity, now, apparently) especially when there's no proof to support that claim, either way. But apparently, we're allowed to assume OR can down them quickly based on who it has effected, despite the fact godly life force has been stated time and time again to be more powerful/potent/resilient than that of a mortal.

Effecting some mutants and some cyborgs isn't the same as effecting someone whose life force operated on another level. I don't see what's hard to wrap your (or anyone's) head around that fact.

leonidas
Oh, my God.

Omega Red and his ability/inability to effect them aside, you're not seriously arguing that Logan and Sabretooth are just as much gods as they are? Yeah, okay. Too bad Marvel disagrees with you and directly have supported their godhood more times than they've said otherwise.

i'm curious--in order to be a 'god' don't you need a purview? something to 'god' over? what about the warriors three? what IS their purview? i mean not every being in asgard is a god. the giants, the trolls, the dwarves, like not every being in olympus is a god. you keep raising this issue, but i have to stop and ask myself--are the warriors three ACTUALLY gods? if they are, of what? and no, i'm not trying to be a smartass--it's a legitimate question. there's obviously a difference between a god and an immortal. can't they just be immortals? confused

BigSid
Given that the spores effectiveness as in how quickly they effect people is dependent on their levels of stamina and general health then it should in theory take longer to wear down the Warriors Three but as they need to eat, drink and breathe and that they suffer from fatigue eventually then I would agree the spores would effect them.

Question should really be, is it quick enough to stop them from getting to OR and doing him some damage?

srankmissingnin
Oh, my God.

Asgardians are gods because they call themselves gods. Sure back in the day when it was pretty much only Asgard centric Odin was cited with creating the earth and humanity (maybe even all of existence I forget) but that was all retcon'd to allow for the existence of the other Pantheons. They are essentially super powerful aliens from an other dimension. Asgardians are a race of extra dimensional humanoids with magically increased longevity. US Agent told Herc to his face that he is as much as god as Pym is the God of Shrinking, and he was right. At least as far as marvel canon is concerned.

Starscream M
i'm curious--in order to be a 'god' don't you need a purview? something to 'god' over? what about the warriors three? what IS their purview? i mean not every being in asgard is a god. the giants, the trolls, the dwarves, like not every being in olympus is a god. you keep raising this issue, but i have to stop and ask myself--are the warriors three ACTUALLY gods? if they are, of what? and no, i'm not trying to be a smartass--it's a legitimate question. there's obviously a difference between a god and an immortal. can't they just be immortals? confused no you don't have to lord over anything to be a god

god is determined by lineage not by function

magneto lords over many, yet he is no god

ares lords over no one, yet he is a god

Parmaniac
They'd all have to let him make contact with his tentacles, but provided that why wouldn't his powers work on them. He drains life to amp himself up... that's his power. The more powerful characters get the more proof has to be there that they can be affected imo, Red isn't anywhere near that avarage level, would you say Gorgons stone stare works on Thanos or Odin? Or Dakens pheromones would work on them?

Sometimes people that can absorb just get overloaded and shit and unless Red displays the ability to drain someone on THAT or at least near that level I'm not byung he could do so cause it never failed on compared weaklings.

That's like saying Brick A can punch out WWH, Kurse and Mangog judging by the fact that he already effortlessly knocked out Thing and Colossus. The distance between these guys is WAY to much imo.

I think they would work on the warriors three though.

Parmaniac
god is determined by lineage not by function Tell that the one above all's father peaches

JakeTheBank
i'm curious--in order to be a 'god' don't you need a purview? something to 'god' over? what about the warriors three? what IS their purview? i mean not every being in asgard is a god. the giants, the trolls, the dwarves, like not every being in olympus is a god. you keep raising this issue, but i have to stop and ask myself--are the warriors three ACTUALLY gods? if they are, of what? and no, i'm not trying to be a smartass--it's a legitimate question. there's obviously a difference between a god and an immortal. can't they just be immortals? confused

They've have been stated to be gods themselves. They have no titles such as Thor or Balder or Odin, but they're gods. And it's a legitimate question. Dr. Doom refers to them as gods as well and even pointedly states that the lesser of them have abundant life forces.

jinzin
Originally posted by Silent Master
Posters aren't saying that them being gods is what might make them immune or resistant. They're saying that these are gods with greatly extended lifespans that are immune to Earthly diseases, which should logically effect how they react to the spores.

Wolverine has a prolonged lifespan and just tanked every disease the world has ever had.

leonidas
no you don't have to lord over anything to be a god

ares is different--he HAS a title. according to legend he was one of the 12 olympians. he was WORSHIPPED as a god of war. i think THAT is the deciding factor. worship.

i don't think anyone has ever worshipped the warriors, though i could be wrong and they may have a title. thor is the god of thunder and was worshipped as such. loki god of evil, etc.... like i said--i don't think the warriors have ever been worshipped by anyone, but i'll concede it if anyone has proof.

case in point is apocalypse--he WAS worshipped in the past, and called a god. now he is no longer worshipped and no longer as the title of a god.

BigSid
no you don't have to lord over anything to be a god

Ares is the God of War, he was worshiped by Warriors and Soldiers, he was their God.

The question is valid, if no one worships or has worshiped the Warriors Three are they actual Gods what is their domain? (i.e. Love, weather, war, wine etc etc)

EDIT: oops beaten to it by Leonidas it seems

Omega Vision
Wow.

Starscream M
Originally posted by BigSid
Ares is the God of War, he was worshiped by Warriors and Soldiers, he was their God.

The question is valid, if no one worships or has worshiped the Warriors Three are they actual Gods what is there domain? (i.e. Love, weather, war, wine etc etc) ok, no one worships hercules and hes a god

Silent Master
Wolverine has a prolonged lifespan and just tanked every disease the world has ever had.

Asgardians have lived thousands of years, Wolverine hasn't.

Also, Wolverine heals from diseases, the Asgardians have been stated to be immune to Earthly diseases.

srankmissingnin

At once.

JakeTheBank

Wolverine's also not a god.

King Castle
i'm curious--in order to be a 'god' don't you need a purview? something to 'god' over? what about the warriors three? what IS their purview? i mean not every being in asgard is a god. the giants, the trolls, the dwarves, like not every being in olympus is a god. you keep raising this issue, but i have to stop and ask myself--are the warriors three ACTUALLY gods? if they are, of what? and no, i'm not trying to be a smartass--it's a legitimate question. there's obviously a difference between a god and an immortal. can't they just be immortals? confused you are reminding me of Genis Vell when he asked that same question to thor and his croonies. are you genis?
messed

Captain Marvel Vol. 4 #7
Owns Heimdall.
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/7-OwnsHeimdall1.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/7-OwnsHeimdall2.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/7-OwnsHeimdall3.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/7-OwnsHeimdall4.jpg

vs Asgardians
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/7-vsAsgardians1.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/7-vsAsgardians2.jpg

Captain Marvel Vol. 4 #7
vs King Thor
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/7-vsKingThor1.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/7-vsKingThor2.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/7-vsKingThor3.jpg

Captain Marvel Vol. 4 #8
vs. Carries Sturm (Storm Giant)
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/8-CarriesStormGianttoSpace1.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/8-CarriesStormGianttoSpace2.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/8-CarriesStormGianttoSpace3.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/8-CarriesStormGianttoSpace4.jpg

Captain Marvel Vol. 4 #8
Kills Drang (Storm Giant).
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/8-OwnsDrang.jpg

thank you ID.

leonidas
ok, no one worships hercules and hes a god

no, he's not actually. he was granted immortality and allowed a place in olympus. herc is NOT a god. he was a demi-god who was made immortal...

Parmaniac
ok, no one worships hercules and hes a god I DO!

jinzin
i agree. thumb up

well, except for the snippy parts...... bag

laughing out loud

stick out tongue

BigSid
ok, no one worships hercules and hes a god

When Hercules was mortal he was a Demi God as he was the son of Zeus.

It's been stated and not just in comics that when his mortal body died, Zeus made him immortal and turned him into a God.

So in the instance of Hercules, by lineage he is a God as Zeus was his father and made it so.

Can the Warriors three say the same thing?

Also Hogun isn't even Asgardian smile

JakeTheBank
At the end of the day, most of can agree on the following: Being Asgardian/immortal/gods/whatever, the Warriors Three posses life force which is altogether different and more superior/potent than that of a mortal. I don't think that's disputable. As such, questioning how strong the deathspores would effect them is entirely reasonable and furthermore logical if the deathspores directly siphon life force.

To assume that Red wins 10/10 based on Colossus and Logan is just...ridiculous.

Prep-Man
God gets thrown around too much in comics. I can see the Warriors 3 taking some wins, but not the majority.

King Castle

It's been stated and not just in comics that when his mortal body died, Zeus made him immortal and turned him into a God.

So in the instance of Hercules, by lineage he is a God as Zeus was his father and made it so.

Also Hogun isn't even Asgardian smile Hercules was raised into Olympus and had his mortal shade burned away and send to Hades while the remaining immortal spirit was allowed to live in Olympus. smokin'

JakeTheBank

Also Hogun isn't even Asgardian smile

The Warriors are gods as stated by narrative, themselves, Thor, Odin, etc. And Asgardian by birth or not, Hogun is functionally one now. The Asgardians possess the capability to give their gifts to mere mortals, which they've done time and time again in comics.

srankmissingnin
The more powerful characters get the more proof has to be there that they can be affected imo, Red isn't anywhere near that avarage level, would you say Gorgons stone stare works on Thanos or Odin? Or Dakens pheromones would work on them?

Sometimes people that can absorb just get overloaded and shit and unless Red displays the ability to drain someone on THAT or at least near that level I'm not byung he could do so cause it never failed on compared weaklings.

That's like saying Brick A can punch out WWH, Kurse and Mangog judging by the fact that he already effortlessly knocked out Thing and Colossus. The distance between these guys is WAY to much imo.

I think they would work on the warriors three though.

It's theoretically possible he could peak / overload like Maverick, Bishop or Shaw, but unlike those it has never been hinted that is an problem or possibility for Red. Also he doesn't absorbs mechanical energy, he absorbs life force. Unless those characters can prevent him from absorbing their life force in the first place there is nothing to suggest he would have problem amping himself with it.

leonidas
you are reminding me of Genis Vell when he asked that same question to thor and his croonies. are you genis?
messed

Captain Marvel Vol. 4 #7
Owns Heimdall.
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/7-OwnsHeimdall1.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/7-OwnsHeimdall2.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/7-OwnsHeimdall3.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/7-OwnsHeimdall4.jpg

vs Asgardians
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/7-vsAsgardians1.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/7-vsAsgardians2.jpg

Captain Marvel Vol. 4 #7
vs King Thor
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/7-vsKingThor1.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/7-vsKingThor2.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/7-vsKingThor3.jpg

Captain Marvel Vol. 4 #8
vs. Carries Sturm (Storm Giant)
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/8-CarriesStormGianttoSpace1.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/8-CarriesStormGianttoSpace2.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/8-CarriesStormGianttoSpace3.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/8-CarriesStormGianttoSpace4.jpg

Captain Marvel Vol. 4 #8
Kills Drang (Storm Giant).
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Genis/8-OwnsDrang.jpg

laughing out loud

it seems i was right based on those scans. worship appears to be the key. questioning the 'godhood' of the warriors is fair i think. based on what was shown in the scans, it's hard to actually call them gods at all.

that in no way steps on jake's argument though. which i agree with. impossible, beyond speculation, to say just how effective the spores would be against them. as i said, i think they would work, but less effectively. effectively enough to let OR get the win? shrug

good and mostly cordial discussion though. smile

BigSid
Hercules was raised into Olympus and had his mortal shade burned away and send to Hades while the remaining immortal spirit was allowed to live in Olympus. smokin'

The mortal part of him (on his mother Acleme side) went to Hades yes but in mythos he is stated as the only hero to become a full fledged God on his demise, he was even given a Goddess as a wife.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The characterization in that Captain Marvel issue was just insulting.

I skimmed this page and Asgardian uniqueness seems to be in question.

They are Gods and their life force I'd wager is beyond that of Colossus or Wolverine. Their power was quite clear even to Doom recently:
http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/6261/asgardians.th.jpghttp://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2545/asgardians1.th.jpghttp://img718.imageshack.us/img718/778/asgardians2.th.jpghttp://img219.imageshack.us/img219/346/asgardians3.th.jpghttp://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9586/asgardians4.th.jpg

Doom isn't the only one experimenting on Asgardians for secrets of immortality. In the new Captain America mini, they're going to use Thor's blood to reverse engineer eternal life/immortality. There's plenty of shit like that.

It's true, they need the consumption of the Golden Apple or they could die after a few thousand years but they are still above mortals. Maybe not in physical manifestation of power but you get the idea. You just rarely get to see Asgardians showing off because it's Thor with all of the feats.

Either way, this thread is going to come down to the spores.

leonidas
The mortal part of him (on his mother Acleme side) went to Hades yes but in mythos he is stated as the only hero to become a full fledged God on his demise, he was even given a Goddess as a wife.

i'm not sure he was actually called a 'god' though, was he? pretty sure he was just made immortal and allowed to live in olympus. could be wrong though. been a while since i studied up on my greek mythology.... smile

Parmaniac
TBH I'm suprsied noone uploaded a scan of Wolverine: The best there is 04.

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

it seems i was right based on those scans. worship appears to be the key. questioning the 'godhood' of the warriors is fair i think. based on what was shown in the scans, it's hard to actually call them gods at all.

that in no way steps on jake's argument though. which i agree with. impossible, beyond speculation, to say just how effective the spores would be against them. as i said, i think they would work, but less effectively. effectively enough to let OR get the win? shrug

good and mostly cordial discussion though. smile

thumb up

I can live with this.

I just can't see how you can automatically assume either end of the spectrum, in either case.

srankmissingnin
At the end of the day, most of can agree on the following: Being Asgardian/immortal/gods/whatever, the Warriors Three posses life force which is altogether different and more superior/potent than that of a mortal. I don't think that's disputable. As such, questioning how strong the deathspores would effect them is entirely reasonable and furthermore logical if the deathspores directly siphon life force.

To assume that Red wins 10/10 based on Colossus and Logan is just...ridiculous.

You can question the effects of the death-spores all you'd like, but the effect of the death-spores will fall somewhere in between A) everyone within his radius being completely incinerated like what happens to human fodder, or B) being incapacitated in seconds like Wolverine and Colossus. There is lots of room in the gab between the two... but nothing that affords them a single win.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So what's the problem here?

I skimmed this page and Asgardian uniqueness seems to be in question.

They are Gods and their life force I'd wager is beyond that of Colossus or Wolverine. Their power was quite clear even to Doom recently:
http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/6261/asgardians.th.jpghttp://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2545/asgardians1.th.jpghttp://img718.imageshack.us/img718/778/asgardians2.th.jpghttp://img219.imageshack.us/img219/346/asgardians3.th.jpghttp://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9586/asgardians4.th.jpg

Doom isn't the only one experimenting on Asgardians for secrets of immortality. In the new Captain America mini, they're going to use Thor's blood to reverse engineer eternal life/immortality. There's plenty of shit like that.

It's true, they need the consumption of the Golden Apple or they could die after a few thousand years but they are still Gods. You just rarely get to see Asgardians showing off because it's Thor with all of the feats.

Either way, this thread is going to come down to the spores.

Nice scans. Who wins? Do you think the 3 can hang with the spores?

leonidas
TBH I'm suprsied noone uploaded a scan of Wolverine: The best there is 04.

what would that show? confused

Parmaniac
what would that show? confused Wolverine's HF Immortality evolution.

His life force was drained 11 times in a row and he was fine moments later.

BigSid
The Warriors are gods as stated by narrative, themselves, Thor, Odin, etc. And Asgardian by birth or not, Hogun is functionally one now. The Asgardians possess the capability to give their gifts to mere mortals, which they've done time and time again in comics.

I agree they have been, I was supporting Leonidas's question as valid but if we take them as Gods, they still function it seems like normal humans with the need to eat, sleep and breathe, all be it on levels far above a mere mortal.

So on that basis I do think the spores could have an effect, I would question the "in seconds" thing very strongly though.

Silent Master
You can question the effects of the death-spores all you'd like, but the effect of the death-spores will fall somewhere in between A) everyone within his radius being completely incinerated like what happens to human fodder, or B) being incapacitated in seconds like Wolverine and Colossus. There is lots of room in the gab between the two... but nothing that affords them a single win.

So, The LT with the HOTU would be incapacitated in seconds?

leonidas
I agree they have been, I was supporting Leonidas's question

i like the new guy. big grin

yep. thumb up

King Castle
question is how were the Asgardians subdued simply magic or drugs?

Omega Vision
It's theoretically possible he could peak / overload like Maverick, Bishop or Shaw, but unlike those it has never been hinted that is an problem or possibility for Red. Also he doesn't absorbs mechanical energy, he absorbs life force. Unless those characters can prevent him from absorbing their life force in the first place there is nothing to suggest he would have problem amping himself with it.
So he has to have a stated limit to have a limit?

No limits fallacy much?

Black Alice drained the Spectre once, before that though no one in their right mind would have suggested she'd be able to do it based on siphoning Heralds and such.

So why are you ascribing OR the ability to drain beings way higher than those he's actually shown to be able to drain?

srankmissingnin

LT is an abstract being and the HOTU makes you holder omnipotent... what do you think?

King Castle
So, The LT with the HOTU would be incapacitated in seconds? that question is completely irrelevant having no place here especially when none of the opponents are close to those power levels that the comparison is being made with.

be serious.

BigSid
i'm not sure he was actually called a 'god' though, was he? pretty sure he was just made immortal and allowed to live in olympus. could be wrong though. been a while since i studied up on my greek mythology.... smile

There was a fair sized cult in Roman times that worshiped Hercules as a God as he best fit the Roman idea of what a hero should be.

It really all depends on when what you read was written though originally the view was of how badly he managed his obvious gifts but over time opinion shifted.

Omega Vision
There was a fair sized cult in Roman times that worshiped Hercules as a God as he best fit the Roman idea of what a hero should be.

It really all depends on what you read was written though originally the view was of how badly he managed his obvious gifts but over time opinion shifted.
There was also a cult for Julius Cesar and a lot of the Roman Emperors...

...just saying. stick out tongue

The Nuul

If one has a life force, then yes.

Parmaniac
There was also a cult of Hulkamaniacs

srankmissingnin
So he has to have a stated limit to have a limit?

No limits fallacy much?

Black Alice drained the Spectre once, before that though no one in their right mind would have suggested she'd be able to do it based on siphoning Heralds and such.

So why are you ascribing OR the ability to drain beings way higher than those he's actually shown to be able to drain?

Jacking powers and abilities of magical beings is completely different than Red's powers. Red is a battery, when he makes contact with another battery, he charges up. That's his power.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Nice scans. Who wins? Do you think the 3 can hang with the spores?

Not sure. The spores have taken down some pretty tough customers and I've never seen the Warrior's Three withstand such an attack but at the same time, they drain the life force of his victims. As such, I think there Godly/immortal nature casts enough doubt for an argument to be made possible.

If this was someone like say...Thor, I'd be pretty comfortable in saying he could withstand the attacks as he has encountered somewhat similar tactics and resisted. Not to mention that Thor's Godly Essence is ridiculously tough. When you reach that level, it'd be up to the pro Omega Red side to provide evidence of it working on Thor. Let's not even get started on beings like Odin etc.

Omega Vision
Jacking powers and abilities of magical beings is completely different than Red's powers. Red is a battery, when he makes contact with another battery, he charges up. That's his power.
Yeah, and when Black Alice makes contact with a magical being she takes the power. That's her power.

That doesn't mean that before her showing in DOV anyone would have been justified based on her feats to say she'd be able to drain the Spectre.

srankmissingnin
what would that show? confused

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolvieTBTI_4_Legion_CPS_022.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolvieTBTI_4_Legion_CPS_023.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolvieTBTI_4_Legion_CPS_024.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolvieTBTI_4_Legion_CPS_025.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolvieTBTI_4_Legion_CPS_030.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolvieTBTI_4_Legion_CPS_031.jpg

BigSid
There was also a cult for Julius Cesar and a lot of the Roman Emperors...

...just saying. stick out tongue

Don't forget Pharaohs were also worshiped as living Gods, which brings us back to the original question of how a God is defined wink

Parmaniac
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolvieTBTI_4_Legion_CPS_024.jpg The thing I was reffering to.

Silent Master
LT is an abstract being and the HOTU makes you holder omnipotent... what do you think?

I'm asking you.

King Castle

Also Hogun isn't even Asgardian smile he was just some guy from Mongolia given a place in Valhalla or something..

and now you know...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>