Duel of the Darths pt. 1 - Darth Bane vs Darth Sidious (RotS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jinsoku Takai
All-out fight to the death.

truejedi
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
All-out fight to the death.

Darth Bane the Ultimate with the easy win. His ability to manipulate the force at the sub-atomic level is completely unparalled and unmatched by anything the puny poltical leader, the so-called "Dark Lord of the Sith" Sidious ever accomplished.

truejedi
Darth Bane the Ultimate will rearrange Sidious's puny molecular structure. Bank on it.

Nephthys
Not before Sidious blows up his lightsaber and outlines Bane with his cock without cutting him evar.

Jinsoku Takai
Dammit TJ - enough w/ the sarcasm Actually nvm, 'cause that shit's actually pretty ***king hilarious

axel_jovan

DARTH POWER
Hey just reading about Bane's powers and abilities, and he's no joke. If any sith lord can take on ROTS Sidious theres a good chance its him.

truejedi
Agreed. Bane the Ultimate's great WILL guarantees him a victory in any challenge he can face.

DARTH POWER
Well i dunno about that.. Jus saying he seems stupidly powerful, and Sidious isnt invincible as Mace and Vader both proved.

truejedi
He is superbly powerful! He had several Holocrons after all! And one of the Sith Lord's didn't even want to share its secrets, and he OVERPOWERED that sith lord's holocron, and ripped the secrets out of the holocron!!!

This is pretty much the same thing as beating the random Sith Lord.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by truejedi
He is superbly powerful! He had several Holocrons after all! And one of the Sith Lord's didn't even want to share its secrets, and he OVERPOWERED that sith lord's holocron, and ripped the secrets out of the holocron!!!

chair

ares834
Bane drops a moon on Sidious.

NCRotCA
As tempting as it is to engage in the message board equivalent of talking to a wall for another ten pages, I think I'll give this one a miss.

Zampanó
Guys, I think that Sidious's high CHA and INT boni, when added to his classes' inherently high REFLEX saves, might put his VIM gauge beyond Bane's reach.

truejedi
No it won't! IF Sidious is a 10 as Gilliard might have said, then Bane is a 12.5 by virtue of his domination of old Robotic Animals that couldn't bit his orbalisks!

Lord Lucien
Bane 10/10. He manipulates things on a microscopic scale. He smashed walls with his Force Fury. He summoned an electrical storm with all the other Sith Lords that burnt a forest. He moved a moon. He survived the Orbalisks. He doesn't get wet in the rain. He's the Ultimate.

truejedi
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Bane 10/10. He manipulates things on a microscopic scale. He smashed walls with his Force Fury. He summoned an electrical storm with all the other Sith Lords that burnt a forest. He moved a moon. He survived the Orbalisks. He doesn't get wet in the rain. He's the Ultimate.

qft

Board Walker
Zone anakin > bane < Sidious

Lord Lucien
Oh yeah. Definitely.

truejedi
Originally posted by Board Walker
Zone anakin > bane < Sidious

If you really think Bane the Ultimate can be TOUCHED by either of these insignificant would-be Sith, you are out of your cotton-picking mind.

Higilo
Originally posted by truejedi
If you really think Bane the Ultimate can be TOUCHED by either of these insignificant would-be Sith, you are out of your cotton-picking mind.

Didn't bane almost get defeated when a padawan jedi cut his wrist or something, so anakin may have a chance. Plus doesn't the rule of 2 mean every sequential sith is more powerful than the last. The Bane i'm thinking of is rule of two Bane (peak) and does he not almost get killed by a group of jedi Sidious could easily take. Sidious just opens up a lightning storm on him and he gets singed by his orbalisks.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Higilo
Didn't bane almost get defeated when a padawan jedi cut his wrist or something, so anakin may have a chance. Plus doesn't the rule of 2 mean every sequential sith is more powerful than the last. The Bane i'm thinking of is rule of two Bane (peak) and does he not almost get killed by a group of jedi Sidious could easily take. Sidious just opens up a lightning storm on him and he gets singed by his orbalisks. Just because an apprentice murders his master in his sleep, doesn't make him "more powerful." It make him more insidious.

truejedi
interesting, my time of being sarcastic has now come full circle and is being argued as real.

Zampanó
Time? Circle?

You are a brainwashed product of the EVIL CULT SCHOOLING that subordinates the true Cubic nature of time.

Begone, foul CULTIST!

truejedi
cultists have every right to exist you xenophobe!

RE: Blaxican
Just because an apprentice murders his master in his sleep, doesn't make him "more powerful." It make him more insidious. It all makes sense now.

Nephthys
Just because an apprentice murders his master in his sleep, doesn't make him "more powerful." It make him more insidious.

http://a-m-p.gr/media/image/large/EGConsidermymindblown.jpg

truejedi
I am trying to think of a dirty thing to saying that has to do with "In Sidious" but I'm failing.

Nephthys
You usually fail In Sidious.

boom.

truejedi
yep, that was it. : )

Nephthys
smurph

Lord Lucien
Puns? I love puns! Drinks all around!

Higilo
Just because an apprentice murders his master in his sleep, doesn't make him "more powerful." It make him more insidious.

Luckily he tought his apprentice everything he knew smile I actually think Bane would win but I like to argue and be different lol

truejedi
being taught something is different than being able to do it well. Obviously Plageuis never taught Sidious how to recreate life.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Higilo
Luckily he tought his apprentice everything he knew smile

Well, according to Sidious...who is insidious,so...beware stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.