Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED

Deadline
*yawn*

The Nuul
Parker is great, Hulk should be the first character to die. So sick of his shit.

The Nuul
Originally posted by The Nuul
Parker is great, Hulk should be the first character to die. So sick of his shit.

Well, dont hate the character, hate the writers and fanboys so to speak...

Bentley
Mmmmmh... Parker needs more heroic supporting characters in order to have his on-goings flowing without him starring. Maybe a little focus in the villains?

roughrider
Is this how One More Day gets undone? shifty

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
PS: Stilt, I know you had an orgasm when you read the title.big grin

Jizzed all over my pants.

guy222
seems to b for sales i imagine

said before nothing in marvel or dc surprises me anymore

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by guy222

said before nothing in marvel or dc surprises me anymore

i hope brock steps in as spider-man.

it would be like knightfall/knight's end only parker will be dead instead of crippled.

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Jizzed all over my pants. laughing out loud

Originally posted by guy222
Yeah, most likely.

Originally posted by Power Cosmic II

it would be like knightfall/knight's end only parker will be dead instead of crippled. That'd kick ass. Maybe by that time he'll become Venom again. Gargan already lost the symbiote and they announced there'll be a new Venom.

Galan007
When I read the thread title my first thought was, "for how long?" ermm

Doctor-Alvis
Real death or symbolic death?

BruceSkywalker
its all a misnomer, someone else dies, i'd imagine

Entity
Well maybe all that OMD bullshit can finally be undone once and for all and I can actually allow myself to buy Amazing Spiderman again.

Please jus don't have it appear he died only to have really been sent back in time to have to find his way back while his friends try to go get him! roll eyes (sarcastic)

SamZED
I kinda got over the whole BND crap. Probably because the retcon wasnt as big as it seemed at first. Basically all the stories that happened in past 20 years are still canon with the only difference MJ was his GF the whole time instead of wife.

Badabing
Originally posted by The Nuul
Parker is great, Hulk should be the first character to die. So sick of his shit. Shut up. sneerOriginally posted by The Nuul
Well, dont hate the character, hate the writers and fanboys so to speak... Good! They hate you even more. durhulkOriginally posted by SamZED
Or at least that's what they say.

So people, make your bets. How long before he's resurrected with a magic scroll or brought back as a memeber of hand?

PS: Stilt, I know you had an orgasm when you read the title.big grin Got a link? spidur-man

The Nuul
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II

it would be like knightfall/knight's end only parker will be dead instead of crippled.

That'd be cool.

Bouboumaster
Spider-Man is dead for me ever since OMD.

Digi
Spoilers in the title, however misleading, and we have a Spider-Man discussion forum, not to mention threads already in this forum.

Also, OMD griping has jumped the shark. ASM has moved past that entirely, and the stories are actually wicked awesome. If you're going to critique current issues, at least have relevant criticisms.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.