Wolverine vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuanJohnboy
He probably will get defeated at the end in any scenario, but how well do you think will Wolverine fare in the following scenarios??

1.- Regular Wolverine ( Straight up battle)
2.- Regular Wolverine (he is hiding, they are not expecting him, and they fight at a warehouse)
3.- Berserker Wolverine (like the recent berserk he had against Psylocke in that Psylocke mini)

VS

Green Arrow
Black Canary
Hawkman
Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
Huntress

Discuss

Deadline
This thread isn't bad actually.

SamZED
Isnt Blue Beetle like very powerful?

Solidus Black
The Nth Metal vs Adamantium should be interesting

Between Green Arrow, Canary and Hawkman, i think they could take him down in the scenarios

Mindset
Originally posted by SamZED
Isnt Blue Beetle like very powerful? Yes, he'd rape Wolverine if he fought smart.

Bentley
Blue Beetle and Hawkman may be too much, even if he sneaks on one of them the other one would punk him.

JuanJohnboy
Originally posted by SamZED
Isnt Blue Beetle like very powerful?

Oops i forgot to mention, is Ted Kord Blue Bettle, actually i dont know exactly what the current one is capable to do. Hmm and i cant edit my first post to specify that sad

-Pr-
its edited.

team, though.

aztec
Originally posted by Solidus Black
The Nth Metal vs Adamantium should be interesting

Between Green Arrow, Canary and Hawkman, i think they could take him down in the scenarios

Agreed, Dinah's cry has flatten Giganta, broken Green Lantern constructs, and hurt Supergirl. She alone should be a match for Wolverine. Add Hawkman, Green Arrow, Huntress and Ted Kord then its a stomp.

The Pict
Originally posted by Bentley
Blue Beetle and Hawkman may be too much, even if he sneaks on one of them the other one would punk him.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.