Cross Genre Nominations #21

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Here are the rules:

(1) All nominations must be between one character primarily identified as a comic book character and a character of another medium outside of comics.

(2) No spite nominations.

(3) In order to receive official consideration once the poll thread is made ANOTHER person must communicate their support for the nomination other than the person who proposed it.

(4) Try not to spam nominations, consider them carefully and then post them in this thread.

(5) Explain the scenario and why you think the matchup would be a good one and provide documentation for the character(s) proposed so that others can understand what they're dealing with.

(6) When nodding state which would win in your opinion.

Characters off limits:

Until 22nd thread:
Dr Strange
Dark Schneider

Until 23rd thread:
Iron Man
Akuma

Stoic
I'm nominating Bison vs The Mandarin. Why? Bison has excellent martial arts skills a brilliant mind in terms of running a world wide crime syndicate, and he has Pychic powers, and decent chi and physical resistances.

The Mandarin is slightly less proficient in terms of martial arts abilities, but he bridges the gap with his various rings of power. I think that this would be an ideal match up.

Bison vs The Mandarin gets my vote.

0mega Spawn
Kain (LOK series) VS Dracula Both vampires that have a wide array of abilities and have multiple appearances so it would be easier to visually compare

0mega Spawn
i see thet have a kain vs dracula thread in game vs forum...waste of a good thread

Colossus-Big C
I nominate

Ben 10 Vs Hulk

it had the second most votes in the last thread

i also nod it

Bentley
Emperor Palpatine vs Doctor Doom.

...Make it happen.

Stoic
bump

Tha C-Master
I think Bison vs Mandarin might be an ok idea. I might nod it, but I don't want to yet if it can't be retracted.

the ninjak
Hulk vs Orgasmo.

Tha C-Master
Kim Possible vs Catwoman.

carver9
Teen goku vs Conner (Superboy)

Q99
Doom Marine vs Punisher

0mega Spawn
Samurai Jack Vs Silver Samurai

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn

Jack destroys him.

Black bolt z
Linda (Halo Spartan) vs. Bullseye

Feats for linda are rarely ever missing and pulling off extreme shots like hit stickies out of the air miliseconds after they are fired,shooting the inside of banshees through the holes in the back which if you play halo you know is extremely hard,one-two hit killing dozens of brutes and Elites and like most spartans hightspeed,skill,knowledge,h2h ability,Mjolnir armor thats around 1-2 in. of solid titanium in most places and sheilds that can absorbed considerable damage,and somewhere in the 10 ton range.

Stoic
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Linda (Halo Spartan) vs. Bullseye

Feats for linda are rarely ever missing and pulling off extreme shots like hit stickies out of the air miliseconds after they are fired,shooting the inside of banshees through the holes in the back which if you play halo you know is extremely hard,one-two hit killing dozens of brutes and Elites and like most spartans hightspeed,skill,knowledge,h2h ability,Mjolnir armor thats around 1-2 in. of solid titanium in most places and sheilds that can absorbed considerable damage,and somewhere in the 10 ton range.

I think Commander Rogers would do better against a Spartan than Bullseye.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Stoic
I think Commander Rogers would do better against a Spartan than Bullseye. Isn't current bullseye stronger?

Colossus-Big C
bullseye would win, she is just very good but bullseye is flawless he is 100% accurate no human is touching that its impossible

bullseye hit flash with an arrow once

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
bullseye would win, she is just very good but bullseye is flawlest he is 100% acurrate no human is touching that its impossible

bullseye hit flash with an arrow once

100% accurate, yet continually misses Daredevil.

Master Chief + (full) Adept Commander Shepard vs Iron Spiderman + Ironman

Black bolt z
bullseye would win, she is just very good but bullseye is flawless he is 100% acurrate no human is touching that its impossible

bullseye hit flash with an arrow once Hes not 100% accurate.People have dodged him

Bullseye and flash aren't from the same universe.

Where do you get these ideas?

Colossus-Big C
Hes not 100% accurate.People have dodged him

Bullseye and flash aren't from the same universe.

Where do you get these ideas? people with enhanced speed have dodged him , and dodging someone doest mean he isnt accurate

he did in cross over twice

illadelph12
Afro Samurai & Samurai Jack

Vs.

Captain America, Batman, & Nightwing

Black bolt z
people with enhanced speed have dodged him , and dodging someone doest mean he isnt inaccurate

he did in cross over twice Not gonna spam this so i'll quote you in the cross discussion thread

King Kandy
Originally posted by illadelph12

Vs.

Samurai Jack alone could win it.

carver9

Vs.

Afro samurai or samurai jack solos.

SamZED
Samurai Jack Vs Silver Samurai Jack would stomp so hard, and he wont even need his sword to do that.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Kim Possible vs Catwoman. Id nod a KP fight, but I dont like Catwoman, maybe Batgirl (Barbara) instead?

Tha C-Master
Sure, I just wanted to make sure it was fair on both ends. Whichever gets more attention.

illadelph12
How about if I add some more to the comic team then? So it would be:

Vs.

Captain America, Black Panther (T'Challa) & Hawkeye (Marvel)
Batman, Deathstroke & Green Arrow (DC)

2 Vs. 6

Or my other idea for a match was Kenshiro & Raoh (FoNS) vs. X-Force (Wolverine, Archangel, Wolfsbane, X-23, Warpath, Psylocke).

Parmaniac
Or my other idea for a match was Kenshiro & Raoh (FoNS) vs. X-Force (Wolverine, Archangel, Wolfsbane, X-23, Warpath, Psylocke). IMO a stomp in FotNS favor but if people nod for both sides I would nod this too.

carver9

Vs.

2 Vs. 6

Or my other idea for a match was Kenshiro & Raoh (FoNS) vs. X-Force (Wolverine, Archangel, Wolfsbane, X-23, Warpath, Psylocke).

Afro samurai and samurai jack still stomps.

Come on illa, none of the people on wolverines team is touching ken and all of them is getting one shotted. You do know that ken punched someone 100 times in one second right? Psylock would be his only problem but she would get blitzed right off the bat.

Both fights are stomps... afro samurai is immortal and samurai jack alone is a mid herald due to his showings... I wouldn't even put hulk against the samurai.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9

Come on illa, none of the people on wolverines team is touching ken and all of them is getting one shotted. You do know that ken punched someone 100 times in one second right? Psylock would be his only problem but she would get blitzed right off the bat.

Both fights are stomps... afro samurai is immortal and samurai jack alone is a mid herald due to his showings... I wouldn't even put hulk against the samurai. Carver, you need to stay out of these nomination threads for a while. It may not have occurred to you but people are allowed to vote their match ups without your constant critiquing and opinion. You are responsible for the majority of spam in these threads.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Carver, you need to stay out of these nomination threads for a while. It may not have occurred to you but people are allowed to vote their match ups without your constant critiquing and opinion. You are responsible for the majority of spam in these threads.

Ok... I will stay out.

Parmaniac
What? Wait it's that easy? laughing

J/K

Badabing
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What? Wait it's that easy? laughing

J/K mmm

mhmm

Carver, follow Parmaniac around and critique his every post. biscuits

SamZED
laughing out loud

Carv however has a point. Samurai Jack is freaking beast.

Badabing
Originally posted by SamZED
laughing out loud

Carv however has a point. Samurai Jack is freaking beast. I was bustin' balls. stick out tongue

Carver will have to contribute by tallying one of these nomination threads though. I'm looking at you Carver. sneer

durfist

byrdgang21
Starkiller (SWFU) vs. Psylocke w/ adamantium swords

Afro Samurai vs. Gamora w/ Godslayer.

Inuyasha vs Ares

Tha C-Master
Duke Nukem vs Punisher

Duke Nukem vs Deadpool

Dum Dum Dugan
Duke Nukem vs Punisher

Duke Nukem vs Deadpool
That be hard to debate effectively. Game verse comic cross over a tricky, because it hard to really gauge game characters and some of the stuff they do. I personly find them to be rather bothersome rather then entertaining debates unless they have establish comic run or books which are more indepths and comparable to comic characters.

Tha C-Master
It is a crossover match. It wouldn't be that bad. People here are just used to arguing people who have tons of high and low showings. In games they don't exist like that. They either grow in a lineal manner or they do several similar feats over time.

Wei Phoenix
Duke Nukem vs Punisher

Duke Nukem vs Deadpool

Nod only if the word "Bricks" comes up at least ten times in the debate.

Tha C-Master
Bricks? I'm a bit lost on that one. Sure why not.

iceman24567
Uh Jack a mid herald....?

Wei Phoenix
Bricks? I'm a bit lost on that one. Sure why not.

I'm looking for some alien toilet to park my bricks. You should know this, it's in your sig!

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I'm looking for some alien toilet to park my bricks. You should know this, it's in your sig! Oh yea. On KMC I think of bricks as Thing, Hulk, etc.

byrdgang21
Blade & Werewolf by Night vs. Selene & Michael Corvinus (Underworld)

Tha C-Master
Duke vs Deadpool might be better than Punisher because of the healing.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9

Both fights are stomps... afro samurai is immortal and samurai jack alone is a mid herald due to his showings... I wouldn't even put hulk against the samurai.
Samurai Jack is Mid Herald yet you think Mace Windu would beat him?

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Samurai Jack is Mid Herald yet you think Mace Windu would beat him? i haven't seen Samurai Jack in forever so i barely remember but how was he mid herald

Omega Vision
i haven't seen Samurai Jack in forever so i barely remember but how was he mid herald
He wasn't.

Tha C-Master
Duke Nukem vs Samurai Jack.

Black bolt z
Beowulf vs. Joker(no gadgets)

King Kandy

Vs.

2 Vs. 6

Samurai Jack could still solo. He battles armies, alone.

The FoNS match is a bit better. I can't see what X-Force could really do, though.

Black bolt z
Vampires from twilight vs. Bada.Who is better looking?

iceman24567
Samurai Jack is Mid Herald yet you think Mace Windu would beat him? carver tends to exaggerate Jack is low Herald at BEST

StyleTime
Where does everyone else put Jack?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by iceman24567
carver tends to exaggerate Jack is low Herald at BEST
I wouldn't even put him at High Meta personally. Mid Meta is where he fits. His skill is what would allow him to compete at the High Meta tier but I've never believed in skill being a major determinant of tier placement once you leave Street.

Black bolt z
I wouldn't even put him at High Meta personally. Mid Meta is where he fits. His skill is what would allow him to compete at the High Meta tier but I've never believed in skill being a major determinant of tier placement once you leave Street. Yeah I'd say this?

iceman24567
I was giving carver the benefit of the doubt sad

Omega Vision
I was giving carver the benefit of the doubt sad
Don't ever do that in my thread. crackers

iceman24567
Don't ever do that in my thread. crackers Aye sir confused

byrdgang21
I want to use the main character from "Kung Fu Hustle" (Sing i think his name was) but not sure of who to match him up against...any suggestions?

Betterman
Alucard (Hellsing manga, full power), Dante (Devil May Cry, full power) & D (Vampire Hunter D novel, full power) vs The Hulk (Classic version)

Vash the Stampede vs Wolverine

Kenshiro vs Spider-Man

the ninjak
Morph from Xmen VS Widget the World Watcher!

LFwoG2P-s6U

Tha C-Master
Battletoads vs Batman, Nightwing, and Cass.

0mega Spawn
Sylar Vs Rogue

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Betterman
Alucard (Hellsing manga, full power), Dante (Devil May Cry, full power) & D (Vampire Hunter D novel, full power) vs The Hulk (Classic version)

Kenshiro vs Spider-Man

Kenshiro would rape so hard that it wouldn't even be funny to me.

SamZED
Originally posted by Betterman
Anime Vash? I take it angel arm not allowed? Should be an interesting fight then, Vash cant heal like Logan but I dont remember any other non-speedsters display such crazy speed/reflexes.

Parmaniac
Kenshiro would rape so hard that it wouldn't even be funny to me. Yes same for teh first match including Hulk.

No clue about the middle one.

SamZED
The middle one has blitzed speedsters, deflected bullets by flicking pebbels at them and can nuke a city using his handgun. So I say not much better..

Parmaniac
laughing

iceman24567
I think Wolverine would give Vash a run for his money without the hax arm. Vash would have to actually want to kill him to put him down.

0mega Spawn
Cole vs Electro

SamZED
I think Wolverine would give Vash a run for his money without the hax arm. Vash would have to actually want to kill him to put him down. True. Vash is heavilly bound by CIS, but if he knows of Logan's HF and that its next to impossible to kill him... the guy is the only character I know who can take down an army of armed thugs (without killing anyone) and make it all seem like a lucky accident.

carver9
Kenshiro would rape so hard that it wouldn't even be funny to me.

I agree, its almost a one shot. Spiderman need a lot of partners.

Wei Phoenix
Make this happen people.

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/5/e/b/5eb46f88375a103a5ecfd1c5b0cdee09.jpg

Parmaniac
Who are these guys?

Colossus-Big C
Goku SSJ4 Vs DP Tyrant

Wei Phoenix
The Justice Friends. Major Glory, The Infraggable Krunk, and Val Hallen.

Dnc_9Ci1gA0

qaBzOcBJqqY

8LCZnyO_dec

iceman24567
LOL Dexter ftw. "Monkey we need you" win

Omega Vision
Powerpuff Girls, Monkey (Dial M for Monkey), and the Justice Friends vs...?

Wei Phoenix
Powerpuff Girls, Monkey (Dial M for Monkey), and the Justice Friends vs...?

Anyone stupid enough to challenge them.

Black bolt z
Goku SSJ4 Vs DP Tyrant Tyrant stomps.

0mega Spawn
cole vs static shock

Black bolt z
Samuri Jack vs. Swordsman

Swords only and they both have unbreakable swords.

iceman24567
Tyrant stomps. This it would be a shitty fight

psycho gundam
the uss enterprise d vs the starjammer

or something like that

BlackZero30x

i would very much like to nod this

EDIT:can i nod more then one?

the ninjak
Silver Samurai would last 2 secs against that Looney Tune.

NEW RULE NO MORE CHARACTERS WITH ABSURD LOONEY TUNE LEVEL FEATS!

Omega please back this up.

Tha C-Master
They had a toon power discussion at the games forum, it was allowed, if it was a real canon feat. I think toon force is a character doing something more for the wow factor than an actual canon feat. Such as when a character does a combo and the world explodes.

Characters like Galactus and Pyron are able to regularly do that, but some average joe doing it in a normal move is a bit absurd.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by the ninjak

Samurai Jack isn't that Tooney. But I agree that Silver Samurai has next to no chance.

Wei Phoenix

What is absurd about Jack when he consistently has feats like that and not just for the sake of a laugh or plot?

the ninjak
I meant in comparison to the opponent.

And flying through the sky and eviscrating tens of opponents is an animated feat that SS could never compete with.

Omega Vision
I meant in comparison to the opponent.

And flying through the sky and eviscrating tens of opponents is an animated feat that SS could never compete with.
While I agree Jack is better, your argument sounds dangerously close to "it looks faster therefore it is faster"

illadelph12
Have we established the next matches yet?

Also, we need a Ronin Warriors vs. and a Fist of the North Star vs. match somehow.

Lord_Talron
the robot (highest showings) from "Lost in Space" vs ...? anyone got a good matchup here?

marwash22
Meteor Man vs....

psycho gundam
oh shit, meteor man lol

eerm...

steel (shaq)?

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
the robot (highest showings) from "Lost in Space" vs ...? anyone got a good matchup here? cmon guys, anyone got an idea? that robot had some pretty insane high end feats

the ninjak
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
the robot (highest showings) from "Lost in Space" vs ...? anyone got a good matchup here?

That's Robbie the Robot dude!

And he kicked ass in Forbidden Planet!

Lord_Talron
if he was named robbie, that didnt come up until the episodes that i havent watched yet..

EDIT robbie is a different robot designed by the same guy

byrdgang21
Marvel Ares vs. Shao Kahn

Punisher vs. Machete

Cap America vs Universal Soldier

DC Ares vs. Ronin Warriors

The Nuul
A-Team from TV and movie vs Punisher both with prep.

No Superhuman stuff.

psycho gundam
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/7627/sabretooth.jpg

vs

http://img574.imageshack.us/img574/4272/zabuzacool.jpg

sabretooth vs zabuza momochi (w/ kibukiri hocho (lit. beheader butcher knife))

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/567/viewphp.jpg
^ best wolverine picture ever
vs

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/5755/generalgrievous.jpg

wolverine vs general grievous

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/8383/19733841421deathstroke.jpg

vs

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7872/152948.jpg

deathstroke vs team asuma (ino-shika-cho are part II skillset, which isn't a huuuuge difference)

Parmaniac
Battlefield for the Zabusa fight?

And I'll only nod it if we are allowed to use the anime ahah.

EDIT: same for the Asuma team fight

psycho gundam
i have all the manga chapters if you need a scan i can cook it up, most of his stuff is canon though so i see no real problem with using anime here

battlefield..... emrmm since they're both shinobi, a forest or something (shrug)

Omega Vision
I guess I'll nod the Slade fight, though Shikamaru's shadow ability is kind of haxx.
Originally posted by byrdgang21

Nod this.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i have all the manga chapters if you need a scan i can cook it up, most of his stuff is canon though so i see no real problem with using anime here

battlefield..... emrmm since they're both shinobi, a forest or something (shrug) Then decide which one you want to get nodded Zabusa or Team Asuma. thumb up I would tend towards Naruto characters in both.

psycho gundam
Then decide which one you want to get nodded Zabusa or Team Asuma. thumb up I would tend towards Naruto characters in both. i'm just throwing a bunch of interesting* ones out there

(*to me at least, and i anticipate others might be familiar)

the shadow mimic is hax, but asuma has to protect his students at the same time, and slade beats up children for a living, he'd off them without thinking about it too much

Parmaniac
Team has Shikamaru and is therefore an autowin. cool

psycho gundam
he needs time, pretty sure OV knows that.

remember what DS did to the league a few years back
biscuits

TheTyrant
Hiei vs Supergirl.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Nod as well.

Didn't see this before.

TheTyrant
Kahn would stomp Ares. He doesn't even need to fight him physically. He can disintegrate him with a thought, use energy blasts/magic, or just steal his soul.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Kahn would stomp Ares. He doesn't even need to fight him physically. He can disintegrate him with a thought, use energy blasts/magic, or just steal his soul.
So why doesn't he do any of that when he fights Low Metas like Liu Kang?

TheTyrant
So why doesn't he do any of that when he fights Low Metas like Liu Kang?

1- Because it's a game. If he was to instantly disintegrate his opponent in the game, then there wouldn't have been a game. In the MK comics, it was different for Reptile or Raiden (can't remember which).

2- He used eb/magic in the games. A lot actually.

3- Stealing souls is his whole thing actually. Just like Shang Tsung.

Plus, there is no way Ares is gonna catch him with Kahn's teleportation.

psycho gundam
So why doesn't he do any of that when he fights Low Metas like Liu Kang? lol

he gets mesmerized by the bicycle kick.

kang: "ya lolalgololfa!"

khan: "how the shit is he doing that?"

blam!

Tha C-Master
Some characters can "fight" that though. Kahn and Shinnok get brought up a bit high here. They are powerful, but you have people saying they can simply blow up the world like it is nothing.

the ninjak
So when's the due date for the next fight?

Astner
Isn't Zabuza immortal through Edo Tensei? As soon as he loses a limb it will regenerate. The only way to kill him is to remove his soul which have been chained to his body.

I don't think Sabertooth would have much on him. As it was revealed that he could die through suffocation.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Astner
I don't think Sabertooth would have much on him. As it was revealed that he could die through suffocation. Do me a favor and post this in a Sabretooth thread.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
1- Because it's a game. If he was to instantly disintegrate his opponent in the game, then there wouldn't have been a game. In the MK comics, it was different for Reptile or Raiden (can't remember which).

2- He used eb/magic in the games. A lot actually.

3- Stealing souls is his whole thing actually. Just like Shang Tsung.

Plus, there is no way Ares is gonna catch him with Kahn's teleportation.
Are MK comics even canon?

Doesn't he have to defeat a character first to claim their soul?

And has he ever claimed a god's soul?

Tha C-Master
Do me a favor and post this in a Sabretooth thread. I said that years ago... lol

Have fun.

Parmaniac
I said that years ago... lol

Have fun. And they didn't came at you with torches and pitchforks?

Tha C-Master
And they didn't came at you with torches and pitchforks? No, just long misspelled posts. sad

Omega Vision
How about Huo Yuanjia (Fearless) vs Damian Wayne? h/h only

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Astner
Isn't Zabuza immortal through Edo Tensei? As soon as he loses a limb it will regenerate. The only way to kill him is to remove his soul which have been chained to his body.

I don't think Sabertooth would have much on him. As it was revealed that he could die through suffocation. the living zabuza no expression

King Kandy
How about Huo Yuanjia (Fearless) vs Damian Wayne? h/h only
That was a good movie. I have no idea of Damien's feats, but i'd participate in that debate.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Kandy
That was a good movie. I have no idea of Damien's feats, but i'd participate in that debate.
Yeah I'm not sure if Damian is a good match. He's beaten League of Assassin members in h/h but got utterly shit stomped by Tim Drake.

Maybe someone like Huntress would be a better match.

psycho gundam
alright. let's get one of these things cracking man

Omega Vision
Can someone tally the nods?

psycho gundam
^ i tried, but i got bored part way

*shrug*

the ninjak
So this is the end....

The Nuul
Pitt Ares vs Deathstroke.

Blades only.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by The Nuul
Pitt Ares vs Deathstroke.

Blades only.
you mean Achilles?

Wasn't Troy Achilles not supernatural at all, just so skilled that he never got hurt?

I'd think Deathstroke would stomp.

Colossus-Big C
Movie Hulk Vs Colossus

Omega Vision
Movie Hulk Vs Colossus
Which movie?

Because the 2008 Hulk was barely Class 100.

Colossus-Big C
Which movie?

Because the 2008 Hulk was barely Class 100. whats the strongest one?

The Nuul
Colossus, you have a battlefield match to do. So, get going.

Parmaniac
Was there a date set in stone?

iceman24567
How about some Kenich characters vs some decent level metas?

Dum Dum Dugan
you mean Achilles?

Wasn't Troy Achilles not supernatural at all, just so skilled that he never got hurt?

I'd think Deathstroke would stomp.
depends on what achilles you are refferring to, in mythology he was very much super natural as was his cousin Ajex, who got absolutely screwed in the movie.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
depends on what achilles you are refferring to, in mythology he was very much super natural as was his cousin Ajex, who got absolutely screwed in the movie.
Yeah, but in the movie I don't think he was portrayed as actually supernatural.

And that is the version we'd be using here.

Supermutant
Balrog vs Wildcat in a standard boxing match at the MGM Grand.

Dum Dum Dugan
Yeah, but in the movie I don't think he was portrayed as actually supernatural.

And that is the version we'd be using here.
true, the movie was very inaccurate. Ajax in the movie was nothing like in mythology, which sucks because he was an utter badass.

hecter was a ***** in mythology.

RE: Blaxican
Hector was awesome in the mythology. It was Paris who was a complete *****.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Hector was awesome in the mythology. It was Paris who was a complete *****.
I men compared to his movie self. He was not the second best fighter like betrayed in the movie, he was like the 5th best. Troy had another 3 or 4 fighters better then him. Ajax for one beat his ass, and Zuez himself had to interfere in order to save hector life.

illadelph12
How about:

Buffy The Vampire Slayer & Angel

Vs.

Daredevil & Elektra

In a tormented lovers battle royale.

Buffy gets the Slayer Scythe and assortment of wooden stakes. Angel gets his broadsword and battle axe. Daredevil and Elektra of course get their standard gear as well (billy clubs, sais, etc).

Battle takes place in Manhattan during a neverending midnight.

marwash22
Peter Griffin & Ernie the Giant Chicken, from Family Guy vs. Hulk.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by marwash22
Peter Griffin & Ernie the Giant Chicken, from Family Guy vs. Hulk. I'd like to say hulk.Hes got the strength advantage.

But these guys really can't die.No.Matter.What.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>