Adam Warlock vs Dr. Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules.....

http://killermovies.wikispaces.com/Adam+Warlock

vs

http://killermovies.wikispaces.com/Dr.+Manhattan

1) Him

2) IW Adam warlock

3) mage Warlock

Bouboumaster
1- Manhattan
2- Adam Warlock
3- Adam Warlock

Black bolt z
Without soul suck I really don't see how adam can win.

Magic mabye...although i'm not aware on how proficient adams magic is.

King Castle
ummm... karmic blast. roll eyes (sarcastic)

duh.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by King Castle
ummm... karmic blast. roll eyes (sarcastic)

duh. Just out of curiosity whats the most powerful person hes ever karmic blasted?

I'm probably not thinking of a good one but I only remember him blasting a random dead person in deaths realm.

King Castle
umm.. various ppl.. Giant man was one also random asgardians during the blood and thunder. Maxam...Olik the troll.....Triax(Man-Beast sidekick). various demons and dead spirits.

he one shotted Quasar, colossus and polaris questionable if it was a karmic blast.

Adam has stated that its not the power or strength of a person the soul is the achilles even to a goliath... :P

plus, only one to tank it dont have souls or its mentally/spiritually imbalance thor

Black bolt z
umm.. various ppl.. Giant man was one also random asgardians during the blood and thunder. Maxam...Olik the troll.....Triax(Man-Beast sidekick). various demons and dead spirits.

he one shotted Quasar, colossus and polaris questionable if it was a karmic blast.

Adam has stated that its not the power or strength of a person the soul is the achilles even to a goliath... :P

plus, only one to tank it dont have souls or its mentally/spiritually imbalance thor Yeah.I knew there were more I just could not for the life of me remember them though.

Maxam would prob be the strongest of all them.

Rage.Of.Olympus
plus, only one to tank it dont have souls or its mentally/spiritually imbalance thor

I'm pretty sure Thor tanking it was attributed to his soul being better fortified than others. Frankly, his state should have made the attack more effective.

King Castle
it should have bn easier but what you gonna do bloigensrug

i personally was pissed at it since it never failed till then..

Thor shouldnt have bn special... but whatever.. PIS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.