Ra's Al Ghul Vs Silver Samurai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Strictly sword fight. Each gets the same swords.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/92944-103937-ras-al-ghul_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7666/1073516-silversamurai00_large.jpg

Who is more skilled?

Dum Dum Dugan
I would say SS is.

He certainly win if they fought.

Prep-Man
How is he more skilled, though? just wondering.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How is he more skilled, though? just wondering.

He's giving trouble to Wolverine. That alone makes him better in fighting that almost everyone in the Batman rogue guallery.

0mega Spawn
Ra's Al Ghul's only feat is coming back after batman has killed him for the 100th time

King Castle
this is pretty one sided as in SS has the established history and sword feats to draw from.

Ras is juts out classed even with his batman fight. SS has fought Wolvie, Spidey, DD iirc.

Prep-Man
when did ss fight dd?

King Castle
i said iirc..

Prep-Man
i remember an encounter but nothing too spectacular.

Placidity
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
He's giving trouble to Wolverine. That alone makes him better in fighting that almost everyone in the Batman rogue guallery.

Lol thats funny man.

Wolverine is skilled because he beats guys like Silver Samurai.

Silver Samurai is skilled because he gives Wolverine trouble.

Circular fallacy anyone?

King Castle
he has fought him repeatedly, SS has bn stated to be one if not the best sword fighter in the MU... he has also manage to get the upper hand on Spidey and has bullet blocking sword feats... he has also fought alongside Wolvie so he has the actual feats

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Placidity
Lol thats funny man.

Wolverine is skilled because he beats guys like Silver Samurai.

Silver Samurai is skilled because he gives Wolverine trouble.

Circular fallacy anyone?

It would be... if anyone cited beating Silver Samurai as one of the reasons Wolverine was skilled... which they don't...

Placidity
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It would be... if anyone cited beating Silver Samurai as one of the reasons Wolverine was skilled... which they don't...

You know this because you are aware of every post made on these forums, amirite?

So you do agree its funny, you just didn't know it yet.

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
When was the last time Batman trained with a sword? Let a lone with such a notable master like Silver Samurai?

Also Wolverine feats of swordmanship have been against not simply cannon fodder but notable characters like Sabre-toth (who he defeat 3 times with a sword), Silver Samurai ect.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Prep-Man
when did ss fight dd?

In his first appearance. Matt was exhausted though.

Silver Samurai has gone toe to toe with Muramasa blade-enhanced Spider Woman, beat a superhuman robot Baymax that was programmed with every fighting technique Hiro Takachiho could find, pretty much treated New Mutants as a nuisance, did well against Spider Woman (drugged) in h2h...

Samurai would stomp in this fight. So what that they get the same swords? Tachyon field ftw.

Who is more skilled? Well, before answering that, I'd have to see some decent feats from Ra's first. So far I've seen him only getting owned and owned (excluding his fight with Tim Drake).

Prep-Man
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Silver Samurai has gone toe to toe with Muramasa blade-enhanced Spider Woman, beat a superhuman robot Baymax that was programmed with every fighting technique Hiro Takachiho could find, pretty much treated New Mutants as a nuisance, did well against Spider Woman (drugged) in h2h...

Samurai would stomp in this fight. So what that they get the same swords? Tachyon field ftw.

Who is more skilled? Well, before answering that, I'd have to see some decent feats from Ra's first. So far I've seen him only getting owned and owned (excluding his fight with Tim Drake).

Thought so. Thanks for the info.

leonidas

see, now THAT is an argument with some weight. thumb up

and i like that you're actually waiting it out to see ra's feats. i was hoping to see some as well. but even if they show, i wonder if we could judge them fairly since we probably won't recognize who he beat. i find it extremely difficult to gauge these style of cross-universe fights. very few things seem to translate evenly. erm

juggernaut74

Who is more skilled? Well, before answering that, I'd have to see some decent feats from Ra's first. So far I've seen him only getting owned and owned (excluding his fight with Tim Drake). I just have the image stuck in my head of SS getting tooled by a Logan who was verbally toying with him. But he should be able to beat Ra's.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Placidity
You know this because you are aware of every post made on these forums, amirite?

So you do agree its funny, you just didn't know it yet.

Beating Samurai in a sword duel is one of the examples used to appropriate Wolverine's skill with a sword, not his aggregate skill level...

leonidas
has logan ever had a swordfight with nightcrawler?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.