So tired of Wonder Man punching Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilTyrant
I don't mind seeing a fight happen, but damn, how many times are we gonna see him lay into Wolverine. Anytime Wolverine is around Avengers he's written like crap. I can't stand it, remove him from the book already, they just using him for sales. Spider-Man is also written terribly in the Avengers. They don't belong their. Sorry this turned into a rant.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
I don't mind seeing a fight happen, but damn, how many times are we gonna see him lay into Wolverine. Anytime Wolverine is around Avengers he's written like crap. I can't stand it, remove him from the book already, they just using him for sales. Spider-Man is also written terribly in the Avengers. They don't belong their. Sorry this turned into a rant.

He hit wolverine on two occassions.......one of which was not even in an avengers comic and happen like 10 years ago......

Your pretty much crying about something that never happens, just becuase your pissed that wolverine on the avengers........childish much.

Also out of every event that has transpired with wolverine being on the avengers, that scene made by far the most senses.

Honestly this rant of your was simply put stupid.

Dum Dum Dugan
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_wondermanwolverine01.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_wondermanwolverine02.jpg

EvilTyrant
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
He hit wolverine on two occassions.......one of which was not even in an avengers comic and happen like 10 years ago......

Your pretty much crying about something that never happens, just becuase your pissed that wolverine on the avengers........childish much.

Also out of every event that has transpired with wolverine being on the avengers, that scene made by far the most senses.

Honestly this rant of your was simply put stupid.

It was 3 occasions and I don't cry the way your putting it. I'm simply a fan of the character who would like to see him written properly. This is the 3rd time Wonder Man has decked him. 1st was in the Infinity Crusade, the next time was when Wonder Man came back and beat Wolverine and Thor, and the next was just recent as you posted. I'm just saying for somebody whose fought Namor, the Hulk, the Thing and countless others, he doesn't get mad and say the next time you try that your gonna lose that arm, or something! Him and Spider-Man are poorly used in the Avengers comic. What great thing have they done since being on the team? They were at their best at the beginning of New Avengers, not sure whats happening now.

SamZED
Well, Logan fought for the whole team in the last NA book and Spider-man recently saved the entire city from getting blown up while on a mission with the avengers. IMO they are useful. Dont see a reason to be upset with WM punching Logan. Not like it was a real fight or something.

EvilTyrant
It just seems like to me that they just have spider-man doing wise cracks and Wolverine to take the beatings. When I saw the whole team give their powers to him, I still had the feeling he was gonna lose. I would like to see Wolverine and Wonder Man go at it. I don't care if he loses, as long as he gives him a fight. Peter and Logan are only there for sales.

the ninjak
Wonderman 10/10.

peejayd
* don't know about you guys, but this craked me up! laughing

I would like to see Wolverine and Wonder Man go at it.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Wonderman 10/10.

laughing

no expression

embarrasment

stick out tongue

EvilTyrant
Originally posted by peejayd
* don't know about you guys, but this craked me up! laughing

Never said he'd win, thats not the point. Just saying it's out of character for Wolverine to get smacked around so easily and do nothing about it.

laughing

no expression

embarrasment

stick out tongue

Dum Dum Dugan
It was 3 occasions and I don't cry the way your putting it. I'm simply a fan of the character who would like to see him written properly. This is the 3rd time Wonder Man has decked him. 1st was in the Infinity Crusade, the next time was when Wonder Man came back and beat Wolverine and Thor, and the next was just recent as you posted. I'm just saying for somebody whose fought Namor, the Hulk, the Thing and countless others, he doesn't get mad and say the next time you try that your gonna lose that arm, or something! Him and Spider-Man are poorly used in the Avengers comic. What great thing have they done since being on the team? They were at their best at the beginning of New Avengers, not sure whats happening now.
sorry, I was so harsh, I thought this was one of those, I hate wolverine, so anything he does on the avengers of automatically hate threads. I understand were you are comming from.

The reasoning for why he did not get mad, was becuase he was trying to guage everyone reaction. He wanted in my opinion to see what everyone stance one wanda was and wanted to make clear to them all he planned to kill her. If he went on balls to the wall and attacked wonderman it make him look irrational, however by restraining him self, he actaully apeares to be the rational one.

I agree there were written best in the begining of new avengers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.