Slade/Ulti Cap vs Steve/Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daredevil1
Standard rules who wins the majority of the time.

Also no weapons/equipment.

King Castle
i say team 2 ftw...

could change if some one gives a good argument

marwash22
Ult.Cap beats 616 Cap... so, it comes down to Slade vs. Elektra. Slade has no immunity to TP, does he? If not, I'll say team 2 wins...unless, Ultimate cap can beat down 616 Cap quick enough to assist Slade.

0mega Spawn
team 1 wins clearly...slade needs no assistance he's fought speedsters and won easily. Ult. Cap just the icing on the cake

marwash22
not sure how beating speedsters = being able to beat someone who can phuck with your mind, but okay.

jinzin
Me either... or someone who's more skilled and close enough to on par with your physical stats to begin with....

twizzlers713
team 1... how is ultimate captain america losing against either of those?

0mega Spawn
you cant mindrape deathstroke thats the thing erm

marwash22
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
you cant mindrape deathstroke thats the thing erm Originally posted by marwash22
Ult.Cap beats 616 Cap... so, it comes down to Slade vs. Elektra. Slade has no immunity to TP, does he? If not, I'll say team 2 wins...unless, Ultimate cap can beat down 616 Cap quick enough to assist Slade. you could have saved us both time by answering the question instead of being a bytch about it. erm

SasuOna
Slade always turns the Flash's into jokes every time he fights them.

In regards to Elektra's supposed TP it is not genuine telapathy but more along the lines of a mind reading ability and her robbing someone's ki to control their body. Thats it

Elektra Assasin wasn't even supposed to be canon anyway(lets not forget she didn't display any of those abilities in Fall from Grace which was supposed to bring it back into continuity) and the only time shes shown to use her abilities like that since then in any form was during Root of Evil which is when it was established as an ability to manipulate someone's ki and read minds.
If said person doesn't have ki then all it comes down to is her just being able to read someone's mind.

So yeah I think Team 1 should be able to take this with some difficulty

jinzin
Originally posted by twizzlers713

By beating him to a pulp? confused

jinzin
Originally posted by SasuOna

In regards to Elektra's supposed TP it is not genuine telapathy but more along the lines of a mind reading ability and her robbing someone's ki to control their body. Thats it

Elektra Assasin wasn't even supposed to be canon anyway(lets not forget she didn't display any of those abilities in Fall from Grace which was supposed to bring it back into continuity) and the only time shes shown to use her abilities like that since then in any form was during Root of Evil which is when it was established as an ability to manipulate someone's ki and read minds.
If said person doesn't have ki then all it comes down to is her just being able to read someone's mind.

This guy's a joke don't listen to him. He's literally beckoning you to ignore canon material... ludicrous.

Parmaniac
laughing

SasuOna
Originally posted by jinzin
This guy's a joke don't listen to him. He's literally beckoning you to ignore canon material... ludicrous.
LOL
I'm doing no such thing and you seem to have no type of argument refuting what I'm saying anyway.
When Frank Miller wrote Elektra Assassin it was out of continuity bro
The fact that people love to cite feats from Elektra from a non canon source because said source was made canon by a storyline in Daredevil that featured the characters from said series but actually portrayed Elektra in no way shape or form like she was in Assassin.
The mini Root of Evil then established her back story (ie retcon) after that point when Fall from grace was brought back into continuity and fleshed out her abilities.
From that point we know that on a consistent basis she has only displayed a mind reading ability and manipulating someone's ki.

How you think this compares to genuine telapathy is your own delusion

srankmissingnin

Read Elektra v2 please. Go ahead, we'll wait.

And Elektra was weakened during Fall From Grace because part of her soul had been used to create Erynys.

SasuOna
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Read Elektra v2 please. Go ahead, we'll wait.

And Elektra was weakened during Fall From Grace because part of her soul had been used to create Erynys.

Elektra V2 shows her displaying no type of telepathy(casting illusions with her ninja hax must be telepathy now right?) but if you think her training with Drake is going to somehow grant her these abilities feel free to be wrong.

Also more assumptions about Erynys making her weak which wouldn't make sense anyway considering that Matt had already cleansed her soul at that point anyway(so completely cleansed portion of Elektra's soul creates Ertnys.......no mas). How is this making her weak again......oh thats right its not really doing anything to her.

Yes lets just come up with ways to make sense of Elektra only displaying any type of telepathy during Root of Evil which in fact was the story to establish what those powers are after fall from grace.

jinzin
LOL
I'm doing no such thing and you seem to have no type of argument refuting what I'm saying anyway.
When Frank Miller wrote Elektra Assassin it was out of continuity bro
Which is why he went out of his way to include events that were happening IN CANON like in Thor for instance?
Yyyyyyyyeah no...

In any case, the whole E:assassin mini was included as canon material in Daredevil, the run's even relivent today with the events taking place in Shadowland.

The fact that people love to cite feats from Elektra from a non canon source because said source was made canon by a storyline in Daredevil that featured the characters from said series but actually portrayed Elektra in no way shape or form like she was in Assassin.
The mini Root of Evil then established her back story (ie retcon) after that point when Fall from grace was brought back into continuity and fleshed out her abilities.
From that point we know that on a consistent basis she has only displayed a mind reading ability and manipulating someone's ki.
Which is why she's vanished from Daredevil AND Wolverine in an open space in broad daylight... Which is how she was pulling off similar feats in her 3rd ongoing or was it the second. Which is why telepathy is listed as her ability in Punisher, or how she blocked Jean Grey's telepathic scan in Wolverine......

Yeah like I said, you're full of it. And the fact that you're so eager to ignore something that was written in canon just goes to show how far that head of yours is between those cheeks.

How you think this compares to genuine telapathy is your own delusion You're attempting to discredit Elektra's own book IN canon written by her CREATOR.... but I'm the deluded one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

srankmissingnin
Which is why he went out of his way to include events that were happening IN CANON like in Thor for instance?
Yyyyyyyyeah no...

In any case, the whole E:assassin mini was included as canon material in Daredevil, the run's even relivent today with the events taking place in Shadowland.

Which is why she's vanished from Daredevil AND Wolverine in an open space in broad daylight... Which is how she was pulling off similar feats in her 3rd ongoing or was it the second. Which is why telepathy is listed as her ability in Punisher, or how she blocked Jean Grey's telepathic scan in Wolverine......

Yeah like I said, you're full of it. And the fact that you're so eager to ignore something that was written in canon just goes to show how far that head of yours is between those cheeks.

You're attempting to discredit Elektra's own book IN canon written by her CREATOR.... but I'm the deluded one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And she had telepathic communication with Wolverine during EotS and Master Izo most recently in Shadow Land.

Not sure why we bother with this guy, his info looks like it comes from an Angelfire fan site from 1999 that wasn't even accurate when it was published.

SasuOna

You're attempting to discredit Elektra's own book IN canon written by her CREATOR.... but I'm the deluded one. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Most of your arguments makes no sense in any way shape or form. Disappearing in plain sight is just another trope which is very prevalent in fiction. If you want to cite this as an example of her having genuine telepathy feel free to be deluded.

Shadowland has nothing to do with Fall from Grace and draws absolutely no story points from it whatsoever. congratulations on once again displaying your incorrect view of the canon history of Elektra.

I assume the instance when she blocked Jean Grey's telapathic scan isn't blatant PIS for you because you know later on in the same story she needs a psi block to block out Gorgon in her mind yet without one shes freely capable of blocking Jean Grey one of the world's most talented telepaths.....................yeah no go on that one

So basically your argument comes down to because Frank Miller created her and wrote her origin the story has to be canon for her. Notice how at no point did I question you about anyone knowing the character or not since hes written her origin multiple times and they all happen to be different yet all of them are supposed to be canon now in some way. The only thing I questioned was how this matters since what Miller wrote was non canon and brought into continuity through a retcon which brought about another story(root of evil) which established what her abilities are.

Seriously if you are having trouble understanding what's consistent for her character all you need to do is read Daredevil since I find shes written the same way in the title she was created in.

Juk3n
Originally posted by King Castle
i say team 2 ftw...

Ult Steve is a ****ing beast?

King Castle
Originally posted by Juk3n
Ult Steve is a ****ing beast? he is but i dont see it being enough..

he was a more brutal with 10 ton level stats but his skills arent on par to 616...

Cap can hang with him and do better imo.. Cap regularly faces superhuman's of ult. Cap class and above.

jinzin
Most of your arguments makes no sense in any way shape or form. Disappearing in plain sight is just another trope which is very prevalent in fiction. If you want to cite this as an example of her having genuine telepathy feel free to be deluded.

Shadowland has nothing to do with Fall from Grace and draws absolutely no story points from it whatsoever. congratulations on once again displaying your incorrect view of the canon history of Elektra.

I assume the instance when she blocked Jean Grey's telapathic scan isn't blatant PIS for you because you know later on in the same story she needs a psi block to block out Gorgon in her mind yet without one shes freely capable of blocking Jean Grey one of the world's most talented telepaths.....................yeah no go on that one

So basically your argument comes down to because Frank Miller created her and wrote her origin the story has to be canon for her. Notice how at no point did I question you about anyone knowing the character or not since hes written her origin multiple times and they all happen to be different yet all of them are supposed to be canon now in some way. The only thing I questioned was how this matters since what Miller wrote was non canon and brought into continuity through a retcon which brought about another story(root of evil) which established what her abilities are.

Seriously if you are having trouble understanding what's consistent for her character all you need to do is read Daredevil since I find shes written the same way in the title she was created in.

"seriously if you can't understand her consistency... read someone elses book".... yup... pretty much sums up your credability.

Juk3n
he is but i dont see it being enough..

he was a more brutal with 10 ton level stats but his skills arent on par to 616...

Cap can hang with him and do better imo.. Cap regularly faces superhuman's of ult. Cap class and above.

did i mention HE'S A ****ING BEAST!

eek!

King Castle
Captain America eats him for breakfast...

he has a long history of feats to draw from

Daredevil1
Ult Cap never had 10 ton level stats.

Daredevil1
i say team 2 ftw...

Slade/ult Cap are no joke.

But Steve and Elektra are a nightmare on elm street for sure.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by twizzlers713

By beating him to a pulp? confused

thumb up

SamZED
Ult Cap is barely (if at all) stronger than 616 Cap. Dunno where the class 10 strength came from, he was easilly overpowered by Ult Spider-man and the guy isnt nearly as strong as 616 Parker.

The Nuul
Ult Cap flipped over a tank > 616 Cap.

Daredevil1
Ult cap/tank flip is false.

Now Spiderman has actually lifted up a tank like nothing.

Daredevil1
Steve/Elektra 6/10

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.