Sauron vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules....

http://killermovies.wikispaces.com/Spider-man

jinzin
Sauron would decimate Spidey in most cases. erm

King Castle
really?

jinzin
Uh... yeah... big time. You think not?

The Nuul
Originally posted by jinzin

King Castle
Uh... yeah... big time. You think not? not really sure...i just wanted ppl's opinion and reasons.

carver9
Why would sauron decimate spiderman (unless you are talking about his stare)?

Wolverine has soloed sauron TWICE.

Stoic
Spidey 7/10

Juk3n
Originally posted by carver9

Spiderman is not the Wolverine. Spiderman is squishy, wolverine unbreakable, wolverine top tier fighter, wolverine one of best healing factors in Marvel earth, wolverine enhanced senses and super attributes coupled with all things listed makes him able to thrash beings that would trouble someone like pete..wois not unbreakable, who does NOT have indestructable claws of death, IS a pretty shitty fighter sometimes, has NO killer instinct.

Black bolt z

jinzin
Originally posted by carver9

For a number of reasons.

We've seen that Sauron's flight speed and maneuvarability are able to keep him on par with Classic Rogue in a fight. His durability and stopping power have actually done the same for him as well.

In fact, in a head to head collision Sauron knocked Rogue the **** out while his durability prevented him from harm.

His combat speed has proven fast enough to dodge and tag Wolverine through multiple encounters.

He apparently has a nice healing factor as he's been shown taking a bullet to his brain that only managed to drop him for a matter of moments before he was back at it again.

His talons, and use of wings as a edged weapon will also make it incredibly hard to trap him in webbing.

And then there's the myriad of crazy other abilities he has like his ability to life drain superhumans at a touch, his hypnotic abilities, concussive energy blasts, and fire breath....

Spiderman's badass but Sauron's typically a team wrecking ball and I just don't see petey boy winning that fight.... erm

like it was stated before.. Sauron has had a tough time with Logan because of his unbreakable bones and healing factor.

the ninjak
Sauron is considered an extreme threat. He thrashes Spidey.

SamZED
Originally posted by Juk3n
Spiderman is not the Wolverine. Spiderman is squishy, wolverine unbreakable, wolverine top tier fighter, wolverine one of best healing factors in Marvel earth, wolverine enhanced senses and super attributes coupled with all things listed makes him able to thrash beings that would trouble someone like pete..wois not unbreakable, who does NOT have indestructable claws of death, IS a pretty shitty fighter sometimes, has NO killer instinct. But has great reflexes, speed, agility, strength, durability, spider sense, webbing that can slow down class 100 characters, is one of the greatest dodgers im Marvel and is actually a great fighter.

What I said has nothing to do with this fight, just saying that you're seriously understimating the character. confused

jinzin
I'm stayin out of this one. confused

Parmaniac
Why is everyone confused here? confused

jinzin
laughing out loud

it's fun.

jinzin
oops! I mean... Cause it's fun....? confused

the ninjak
Originally posted by SamZED
But has great reflexes, speed, agility, strength, durability, spider sense, webbing that can slow down class 100 characters, is one of the greatest dodgers im Marvel and is actually a great fighter.

What I said has nothing to do with this fight, just saying that you're seriously understimating the character. confused

I'll side with Spidey against villains with the same abilities and skillsets as Sauron on any given day.

But Sauron is just a level above the villains in Spidey's rogues gallery. Marvel just promoted him that way.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by the ninjak
But Sauron is just a level above the villains in Spidey's rogues gallery. Marvel just promoted him that way. This highly depends on the villain.

And if you would take CIS off it's again something entirely different.

jinzin
Yeah but if CIS didn't effect Sauron it'd make this fight even worse. erm

Parmaniac
Yeah but if CIS didn't effect Sauron it'd make this fight even worse. erm I was comparing him to some Spider-man villains here.

SamZED
Yeah but if CIS didn't effect Sauron it'd make this fight even worse. erm
Sauron holds back?stick out tongue

jinzin
No but he's a bird brain! dur

Mindset
Racist.

jinzin
Wouldn't I be a speciest?

Parmaniac
Maybe the term "race" is wrong anyways.

srankmissingnin
Xenophobia?

King Castle
So how easily does sauron one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.