Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
This is a show that airs fridays.Great show.He exposes the government corruption going on in our country.Not sure of the channel,what its called.Im sure you can find it though in your listings.Ventura used to be governor of minnesota,he got out of politics cause he saw how corrupt both parties really are in washington.He wanted no part of it.

Digi
Is there any critical analysis of the show and its facts? I'd be much more interested in the responses to his show than the show itself. Because anyone with some star power can flap their gums and "expose" all sorts of things that your average layperson has no way of confirming or denying (selective bias with evidence is woefully easy to pull off in TV). So while I commend the intent of such a show, I can't endorse it or even care about it until I see it under some scrutiny that reveals both its strengths and flaws.

Shows like Mythbusters and Penn & Teller's "Bullsh*t" and their offshoot endeavors/discussion, are examples of how to do your homework and engage in a public discussion outside the show itself.

Robtard
Probably one of those shows that states something, shows possibilities, gives a conclusion and then 'let the viewer decide', which basically means they have little no no hard proof being shown.

jinXed by JaNx
Just watched the episode on Plum island and Area 51. Plum island was interesting but the episode on Area 51 was boring as hell.

Mr Parker
I just saw found out about this show last friday and saw it for the first time then.whats plum island about by chance? cant wait till tomorrow.He will be talking about Bush sr's role in the kennedy assassination.Theres a great DVD out i have that exposes that as well called The JFK/BUSH CONNECTION.Exposes Dick Nixons role in it as well.Have you seen that DVD by chance?

Digi
This:

Originally posted by Mr Parker
I just saw found out about this show last friday and saw it for the first time then.whats plum island about by chance? cant wait till tomorrow.He will be talking about Bush sr's role in the kennedy assassination.Theres a great DVD out i have that exposes that as well called The JFK/BUSH CONNECTION.Exposes Dick Nixons role in it as well.Have you seen that DVD by chance?

...only leads me to believe this:

Originally posted by Robtard
Probably one of those shows that states something, shows possibilities, gives a conclusion and then 'let the viewer decide', which basically means they have little no no hard proof being shown.

Or at least some variation on the "no hard evidence" part. Imagine the sh*tstorm if there were actual hard evidence to implicate Nixon and Bush. Something tells me there would be more than a fringe DVD. Lie to me all you want about power figures getting a pass, but the mainstream media loves nothing more than burying high-profile people, and millions of dollars would stand to be made for those who uncovered and proved it.

It's like paranormal powers. If most actually existed, it would revolutionize so many fields and endeavors that we'd be looking at a wildly different economy. So instead of, say, being employed by thousands of organizations to improve revenue, psychics (to use one example) have 800 numbers to talk to the destitute about their financial and romantic tribulations.

Mr Parker
Man last night was really great.I have always been interested in the kennedy assassination since Stones movie came out about.I have read over a hundred books on it and have intereviewed witnesses that were there that day who talked about seeing riflemen behind the picket fence firing a rifle and they have talked about how they were harrased over the years for telling that because it did not go along with the warren commissions version of events.

Last night Ventura brought up facts about Bush and Nixon I hadnt heard about before not even covered in that dvd The JFK/Bush connection and he even interviewed the son of E Howard Hunt who was a CIA operative that worked for Dick Nixon when Nixon was vice president under Eisenhower participating in plots to try and kill Castro and overthrow him.Hunts son recorded his dad confessing on his death bed that he was in dallas that day to participate in the assassination and that he was rogue agent for the CIA to pull it off.You could hear his voice recording saying that it was originally scheduled to take place in Miami but then it got called off and then the site was switched to dallas instead.

Hunt of course was implicated in the watergate scandal and was one of the Nixons plumbers arrested that night.No wonder tricky Dick said in one of the white house tape recordings that was played during the watergate hearings-"That Hunt,he is trouble,if he talks too much,he might open up a scab of wounds in that whole bay of pigs thing might come out". which again Nixon ran back as Vice president under Eisenhower and Hunt as a covert CIA operative,participated in for Nixon.

Hunt in that recording last night confessed of his role in the assassination not because he felt guilty about it said his son,but to brag about it and have his place in history.He died a few weeks later after he made the taped confession which was why he confessed origiinally since he knew he was dying and wanted everybody to know the truth before he died about his role in it to brag about.Great stuff.glad i taped it.Next weeks episode doesnt look that good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.