nappa vs roshi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If roshi shot his most powerful blast at nappa without nappa stepping out of the way of the blast, what would happen?

Would nappa slap the blast out of the way into space or would he fail to stop it and die?

TheAuraAngel
Nappa would take it...easily at that.

Demonic Phoenix
Don'tcha know? In the BT3 story, Roshi beats LSS Broly. shifty

carver9
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Nappa would take it...easily at that.

You do know that roshi destroyed a moon right?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by carver9

I know and that's why I said moon busting attack won't hurt saiyans.

Anyway...

http://weak.iblog.co.za/files/2009/10/what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

Wei Phoenix
I think this is one of those threads Carver makes to help him in another debate. Basically he's asking if Nappa is more durable than the moon and if Nappa a lowly weak saiyan is more durable than a moon then Goku or whoever else is just leagues above them in durability.

danteiscool
I'd have to say that Nappa would survive it. not easily, he'll be pretty damaged if he didn't even tense himself for it, but he'd live.

TheAuraAngel

I also know that around the time Nappa and Vegeta showed up, Gohan was quite a bit more powerful than Roshi and his attack, while mad, barely phased Nappa.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I think this is one of those threads Carver makes to help him in another debate. Basically he's asking if Nappa is more durable than the moon and if Nappa a lowly weak saiyan is more durable than a moon then Goku or whoever else is just leagues above them in durability.

Or that DBZ Earth's moon isn't as 'durable' as our moon. vin

carver9

Lol... naah, that's not what I am doing but to think about it... you do make a good point.

I honestly do not think it would do anything to nappa, not even a scratch and yes... goku is leagues above nappa durability wise. stick out tongue

StyleTime
According to DBZ logic, he'd probably just bat it away.

Or it'd explode and Roshi would smirk because he thought he won. The smoke would dissipate, and an unharmed Nappa would emerge. Everyone present would go "UWAAGH... UUUUGGH!! NO...NO...THERE'S NO WAYY!! UWWAAGGH!!"

Sappho
Originally posted by StyleTime

Or it'd explode and Roshi would smirk because he thought he won. The smoke would dissipate, and an unharmed Nappa would emerge. Everyone present would go "UWAAGH... UUUUGGH!! NO...NO...THERE'S NO WAYY!! UWWAAGGH!!"
LMAO i was picturing this happening and i swear,it happens everytime. i lol'd.

cnorwood
so did piccolo, and the same blast had no effect on raditz

Wei Phoenix
Lol... naah, that's not what I am doing but to think about it... you do make a good point.

I honestly do not think it would do anything to nappa, not even a scratch and yes... goku is leagues above nappa durability wise. stick out tongue

If you think that then why make the thread?

Astner
I think this is one of those threads Carver makes to help him in another debate.
I actually approve of these kind of threads, since there are a lot of stubborn members who need to have every problem broken down to the most elementary level.

Black bolt z
Nappa stomps.

dadudemon

laughing laughing laughing

Best post in the thread.

StiltmanFTW

laughing out loud

thumb up

Galan007
Are we talking RoF-era Roshi? If so, his most powerful blast would atomize Nappa. smile

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Galan007
Are we talking RoF-era Roshi? If so, his most powerful blast would atomize Nappa. smile

Why? That Roshi's best feat is taking on Frieza's fodder soldiers, the same kind that couldn't lay a finger on Gohan and Krillin.

That's exactly what this thread is.

And he's apparently stupid enough to think there is actually a debate to be made here.

Galan007
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Why? Because Toriyama recently commented that Killin and Roshi were peers in RoF.

StiltmanFTW
Smh...

When was that? Interview?

Sj_Sharp

And? That blast was < DBZ Piccolo's casual blast which wasn't even in the 1000 as far as BP goes.
Nappa tanks it, he laughs at Roshi and then he breaks his neck with his tail.

Sad but true.

Bentley
Because Toriyama recently commented that Killin and Roshi were peers in RoF.

I'm really hoping that Roshi gets boosted by the "super human god" boost (getting five humans to power up a human), and that he whoops Vegeta.

Sj_Sharp
Originally posted by Bentley
I'm really hoping that Roshi gets boosted by the "super human god" boost (getting five humans to power up a human), and that he whoops Vegeta.

^ That surely would be glorious.

SSJGGogeta
Because Toriyama recently commented that Killin and Roshi were peers in RoF.

Link. Now. pissed

Originally posted by Sj_Sharp
And? That blast was < DBZ Piccolo's casual blast which wasn't even in the 1000 as far as BP goes.
Nappa tanks it, he laughs at Roshi and then he breaks his neck with his tail.

^ This.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.