DP Tyrant runs the Odin challenge....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
DP Tyrant has decided to settle the issue of who is "teh badder muthafugger" once and for all and so has challenged Odin to a fight...how does DP Tyrant do against Odin in the following situations:

1) Battle in Asgard; Odin limits himself to fighting without using any weapons or items at his disposal...nor does he amp himself via Asgard or the spiritual energy of the Asgardians.

2) Battle in Asgard; Odin limits himself to only calling Gungnir to his hand.

3) Battle in Asgard; Odin enters the Asgardian Destroyer and calls Gungnir to his hand; doesnt call upon the Asgardians spiritual energy nor does he leech off of Asgard.

4) Battle in Asagard; Odin leeches power from Asgard itself* and battles DP Tyrant without using any weapons/items or amping himself with the Asgardians.

5) Battle in Asgard; Odin leeches power from Asgard*, enters the Destroyer, and calls Gungnir to his hand; doesnt call upon the Asgardians though.

6 to 10) Odin fights exactly as would in 1 thru 5, but the fight takes place in neutral territory.

11) Odin goes all out; he withdraws all the spiritual energy of the Asgardians into himself, leeches all available power from the realm of Asgard, enters the Destroyer, and calls Gungnir to his hand. Basically, this is the 2000ft Destroyer with Gungnir in hand. Battle takes place in neutral territory.

* To give you an idea of how great an amp Odin recieves by amping off of Asgard itself, during Thor 400, Odin gave Thor his power so that Thor could battle Surter. Later (and Thor still had the Odinforce at this time), he is able to draw enough power from Asgard itself to fight Seth on equal terms...

So this amp effectively makes Odin as powerful as himself and Seth combined.

Now...pick how Tyrant does against Odin in ten attempts in each senario.

Have fun! smile

Stoic
Tyrant has no chance of getting past 4. If however you made this more fair, and made Tyrant full powered from 4 on up, I'd lay good odds on him taking the whole pie.

TheLordofMurder
@Stoic

Its not a gauntlet, so you can give your opinion on how each individual senario goes...

Stoic
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
@Stoic

Its not a gauntlet, so you can give your opinion on how each individual senario goes...

I'm not sure if this is a can of worms that I want to get into. There's far too much to consider.

Stoic
11) Odin goes all out; he withdraws all the spiritual energy of the Asgardians into himself, leeches all available power from the realm of Asgard, enters the Destroyer, and calls Gungnir to his hand. Basically, this is the 2000ft Destroyer with Gungnir in hand. Battle takes place in neutral territory.

See this one right here? ^ <------ Overkill.

Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

Regular Odin > Depowered Tyrant

This thread highlights one of the reasons why I think people who judge Odin's limits based on his fight with Thanos complete idiots.

He wasn't even in his full power form when he was casually knocking around the Titan.

His full powered form is when he grows to gigantic size as seen against Surtur, Seth, Cosmic Cubed/Galactus empowered Doom etc. On top of that he can draw all the power he wants from Asgardians and Asgard as Odin is Asgard. That's not even taking into account that I think Odin was toned down in that fight. Course, that's not viable evidence.

Black bolt z
If one is just a none amped at all odin and two is a non amped out with the spear DP tyrant can take those.

Once odin begins to amp he really has no chance.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

This thread highlights one of the reasons why I think people who judge Odin's limits based on his fight with Thanos complete idiots.

He wasn't even in his full power form when he was casually knocking around the Titan.

His full powered form is when he grows to gigantic size as seen against Surtur, Seth, Cosmic Cubed/Galactus empowered Doom etc. On top of that he can draw all the power he wants from Asgardians and Asgard as Odin is Asgard. That's not even taking into account that I think Odin was toned down in that fight. Course, that's not viable evidence. This

TheLordofMurder
erm

His full powered form is when he grows to gigantic size as seen against Surtur, Seth, Cosmic Cubed/Galactus empowered Doom etc. On top of that he can draw all the power he wants from Asgardians and Asgard as Odin is Asgard. That's not even taking into account that I think Odin was toned down in that fight. Course, that's not viable evidence.
++

This is something I wanted to illustrate when I created this thread; Odin was capable of bringing far more firepower into the fray than he did against Thanos....

Some fools foolishly say "Oh-den w45 7ryin 2 cill Thanos!!! hE uzed h!5 SPEAR!!"

LoL....if Odin wanted Thanos dead, Odin amps up and kills Thanos very rapidly.

Stoic
++

This is something I wanted to illustrate when I created this thread; Odin was capable of bringing far more firepower into the fray than he did against Thanos....

Some fools foolishly say "Oh-den w45 7ryin 2 cill Thanos!!! hE uzed h!5 SPEAR!!"

LoL....if Odin wanted Thanos dead, Odin amps up and kills Thanos very rapidly.

From 4 - 11 Odin would be employing the aid of outside sources to combat Tyrant. How is this in any way seen as Odin fighting under his own steam? I don't understand how some people get off calling others idiots, or fools when not taking something so obvious into consideration. Then again it's nothing that I should not expect. It almost seems as if some people need to call another person names in order to prove a point or somehow appear to be superior. It's pathetic.

erm

Going by this logic, Odin should have never been beaten by the Dark Gods, because of all the amplifications that he could call upon. Yet there he was, chained up like a helpless prisoner in the heart of Asgard. Tyrant would do well in scenarios 1 through 3. The rest (4 through 11), depict Odin using outside forces to amplify that which he simply does not possess under normal circumstances.

For example; if they fought in neutral space (A Forum Battle), Odin would not have Asgard, its populace, the Destroyer construct, or any other exotic power source to draw upon. Calling people idiots is such a lame way to get a point across, and sort of makes the pendulum shift back upon the person spewing this type of nonsense when not seeing all of the angles.

Odin's Powers:
Odin is capable of manipulating the Odin Force - a powerful source of energy - for a number of purposes, including energy projection; creation of illusions and force fields; levitation; molecular manipulation, communicating telepathically with other Asgardians, channeling lightning, controlling the life forces of all Asgardians, and teleportation. The character has also used the Odinpower for greater feats such as transporting the entire human race to an alternate dimension; pulling remains of distant planets towards Earth, compressing the population of an entire planet into a single being, the Mangog and taking a soul away from the arch-demon Mephisto.

In battles against opponents of similar power. Odin carries the magical spear Gungnir ("The Spear of Heaven"wink, an artifact made of the metal uru, that can be used to channel the Odin Force, it does not have a worthiness enchantment. Even without the Odin-force it can still match Thor's hammer in battle. Once a year, during the Asgardian winter, Odin must undertake the Odin-sleep for 24 hours to regenerate (and is closely guarded as he is vulnerable during this period), although he can be wakened by potent spells, such as those of Karnilla the Norn Queen.

quanchi112
erm

His full powered form is when he grows to gigantic size as seen against Surtur, Seth, Cosmic Cubed/Galactus empowered Doom etc. On top of that he can draw all the power he wants from Asgardians and Asgard as Odin is Asgard. That's not even taking into account that I think Odin was toned down in that fight. Course, that's not viable evidence. Based on what ? Tyrant is clearly more powerful and did far better against Thanos then Odin did who was trying to kill him and failed to even ko Thanos who wasn't even there to battle odin.

Kasper Gutman
Bah...bah I say. It's not cheating for Odin to boost himself with fellow Asgardian power. It's an amp sure but all Skyfathers amp during fights.

Kasper Gutman
This thread raises a nice point about that Thanos fight. Is there really a doubt that Odin could have amped himself to his tiptop supersized form and just recreated the Thanos/Galactus semifight where Galactus picked up Thanos in his hand and could have crunched him. Anyway it's my opinion that Odin wasn't going fullout and really trying to kill Thanos anyway. Otherwise he easily could have while Thanos sloooowly staggered to his feet.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
This thread raises a nice point about that Thanos fight. Is there really a doubt that Odin could have amped himself to his tiptop supersized form and just recreated the Thanos/Galactus semifight where Galactus picked up Thanos in his hand and could have crunched him. Anyway it's my opinion that Odin wasn't going fullout and really trying to kill Thanos anyway. Otherwise he easily could have while Thanos sloooowly staggered to his feet. There's nothing to suggest odin held back and considering his high praise of Thanos and the situation they were in it's preposterous to assume he'd hold anything back.

Kasper Gutman
We also can't assume he was going all out either. He was asking him to yield and giving him casual looking slaps.

TheLordofMurder
@Stoic

1st off, the "fools" comment wasnt directed at you, but at the two "usual" characters here who blindly defend Thanos no matter what...

However, if you too, believe that Odin couldnt have killed Thanos during their famous fight, then I BEG you to reread Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25...

It is my contention that from the point that Odin had Thanos on his knees to the point to where Thanos finally stands, that Odin...if he truly wanted Thanos dead...had far more than enough time to drive Gungnir through the back of his neck and decapitate him.

Read the comic; if took SEVEN PANELS for Thanos to fully get back to his feet. Other than CIS, what prevents Odin from killing Thanos during that sequence!? Not a dam thing...

Now after reading that, if you still arent convinced that Odin couldnt have killed him, I will respect your belief (and I respect you as a poster btw, as you are insightful, thoughtful, and can be reasoned with...unlike others here), but in this event atleast give me a logical explanation as to why an Odin that wanted Thanos dead did not kill him right then and there...

Hopefully after reviewing that sequence again, you'll come to see that Odin did not want Thanos dead...otherwise, Odin allowing him to get back up, opposed to killing him right then and there, makes no sense whatsoever.

2nd...

As pertains why Odin lost to the Dark Gods and why Odin doesnt go all out all the time, its called CIS; in a comic characters are beholden to the story and its plot...inaddition, its the writers job to make the comic interesting and entertaining.

As a result, Odin (and many other characters) never go all out all the time as it wouldnt make for a good read...even in situations where they are going to lose, you still dont see many characters giving it their all.

Galactus, for example, could pull out the Ultimate Nullifier every single time he faces someone and end the conflict immediately...but he doesnt...why? Beacuse it wouldnt make for a good read...

Odin doesnt go all out against everyone that steps up to him for the same reason; CIS...and so, he ends up losing to opponents that he wouldnt lose to if he went all out (just like virtually every other hero out there).

Now keep in mind (and this is my whole point from the get-go) that just because he typically wont do something, doesnt mean he cant do something; its my belief that Odin could crush Thanos if he really wants him dead Thanos...

Thus Odin could have amped up like I described in my above posts and beaten Thanos very rapidly...by that same token, Odin could have killed Thanos during Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25 without all those extravagant amps...

As for the fighting in neutral territory against Tyrant, he could acquire the amps/gear prior to meeting Tyrant in the neutral combat zone...couldnt he?

Inaddition, as was rightly pointed out by Rage, Odin is Asgard; his power created it, shaped it, and empowers it and the Asgardians that populate it...

Thus you saying that Odin using Asgard and/or the Asgardians to amp up constitutes an "outside force" is not at all accurate...your statement is correct as pertains to the Destroyer however.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Lord of Blunder of & Rage are up to their usual tricks yet again... Lets get these facts straight before we continue...

1. You use Odin getting bigger as a sign of him not holding back and going in ass kicking mode... Okay cool.. lets go with that.. Yet one of the examples you used to illustrate this.. His fight with Doom with Galactus power... Odin was promptly dealt with very very easily. He was pretty much one shot... Yet this is the example you choose to use? Use Galactus one shotting him (in his amplied Giant Sized State) when Dp Tyrant already punked this same Galactus. Horrible example and further proves that Dp Tyrant is above Odin in power.

2. Lord of Blunder and his typical dumb posts... Now it's blunder's contention that Odin could've kiled Thanos.. lol.. This is based on the fact that he let Thanos get up and didn't run his spear through him.. LOL. That is honestly the best you could do blunder? You see, this is a common theme in comics.. movies.. many genres you twit. People knock someone down and to the ground.. Yet in the movies.. comics.. they rarely grap the pipe laying there on the ground to beat him further.. nor do they start kicking this person on the ground. Many times we see comic book characters knock someone back or down.. and proceed to let them up. We don't take blunders stance that ooo they could've killed them... No blunder we don't do that do we. Only blunderous people like you would come up with such a stance. Just because someone knocks someone to the ground and doesn't immediatly go for the kill shot.. doesn't mean they could've.. Talk about a fallacious stance.

3. Thanos felt who was more powerful and you guys just can't get past that fact at all. Thanos was never in any fear for his life nor had any thoughts of leaving... This was an unprepped and a Thanos who didn't even want to fight Odin. Yet had no fear for his life what-so-ever. Now compare that to how the Tyrant fight went... In MANY LESS panels.. with a Thanos that WAS PREPPED for Tyrant... a Thanos that people contend WAS AMPED... Thanos had to flee for his life in many less panels. He even straight out said if he stayed.. Tyrant would kill him. This was a prepped/amped Thanos who was looking to fight Tyrant. Huge Huge differences, yet those difference paint a very clear picture who Tyrant thought was more powerful.

4. As I said, please point out to any 8 comic sequence.. where Odin dealt with the following people or similar level people... Please list for me any vs. sequence where Odin accomplished what Tyrant did in beating... SS, Glads, BRB, J.O.H. Gany, Morg, Terrax,. Thanos & finally someone on the level of a well fed and prepped Galactus.. Please list for me any run Odin has had where he dealt with such forces with ease.. You won't find it, and that is a major problem for this side.

5. Lastly, I wan't to dispell this notion that the only reason Tyrant won was because he used Galactus tech against him.. This is totally and completly false... Galactus realized the threat and power level Tyrant is on.. In comparison.. when he's dealt or talked with Odin.. He talks down to him like his an insect.. Well of course he would.. someone with Galactus power.. one shot him with ease. Anyways... before Tyrant used Galactus tech against him... Galactus already backed down from Tyrant the first time they met... He let tyrant take HIS herald from him because the feared their fight WOULD DESTROY GALAXIES and he didn't want to fight then. That speaks to exactly what Galactus thought about Tyrant and how powerful he was. He said THEY would destroy Galaxies via collateral damage.. not even direct blasts.. that is some heavy hitting going on there. Further, usually Galactus is very demeaning when dealing with people and rarely ever feeds before a battle... Yet against Tyrant he specifically fed on a rich planet and said he hadn't felt this good in a long long time. He prepped and fed just to fight Tyrant. That speaks volumes about what he thought of Tyrant.

All this make it clear... Tyrant is plain and simply above Odin.. Period.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
We also can't assume he was going all out either. He was asking him to yield and giving him casual looking slaps. After he thought he was either dead or defeated he gave him the chance yet Thanos denied it.

iceman24567
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Lord of Blunder of & Rage are up to their usual tricks yet again... Lets get these facts straight before we continue...

1. You use Odin getting bigger as a sign of him not holding back and going in ass kicking mode... Okay cool.. lets go with that.. Yet one of the examples you used to illustrate this.. His fight with Doom with Galactus power... Odin was promptly dealt with very very easily. He was pretty much one shot... Yet this is the example you choose to use? Use Galactus one shotting him (in his amplied Giant Sized State) when Dp Tyrant already punked this same Galactus. Horrible example and further proves that Dp Tyrant is above Odin in power.

2. Lord of Blunder and his typical dumb posts... Now it's blunder's contention that Odin could've kiled Thanos.. lol.. This is based on the fact that he let Thanos get up and didn't run his spear through him.. LOL. That is honestly the best you could do blunder? You see, this is a common theme in comics.. movies.. many genres you twit. People knock someone down and to the ground.. Yet in the movies.. comics.. they rarely grap the pipe laying there on the ground to beat him further.. nor do they start kicking this person on the ground. Many times we see comic book characters knock someone back or down.. and proceed to let them up. We don't take blunders stance that ooo they could've killed them... No blunder we don't do that do we. Only blunderous people like you would come up with such a stance. Just because someone knocks someone to the ground and doesn't immediatly go for the kill shot.. doesn't mean they could've.. Talk about a fallacious stance.

3. Thanos felt who was more powerful and you guys just can't get past that fact at all. Thanos was never in any fear for his life nor had any thoughts of leaving... This was an unprepped and a Thanos who didn't even want to fight Odin. Yet had no fear for his life what-so-ever. Now compare that to how the Tyrant fight went... In MANY LESS panels.. with a Thanos that WAS PREPPED for Tyrant... a Thanos that people contend WAS AMPED... Thanos had to flee for his life in many less panels. He even straight out said if he stayed.. Tyrant would kill him. This was a prepped/amped Thanos who was looking to fight Tyrant. Huge Huge differences, yet those difference paint a very clear picture who Tyrant thought was more powerful.

4. As I said, please point out to any 8 comic sequence.. where Odin dealt with the following people or similar level people... Please list for me any vs. sequence where Odin accomplished what Tyrant did in beating... SS, Glads, BRB, J.O.H. Gany, Morg, Terrax,. Thanos & finally someone on the level of a well fed and prepped Galactus.. Please list for me any run Odin has had where he dealt with such forces with ease.. You won't find it, and that is a major problem for this side.

5. Lastly, I wan't to dispell this notion that the only reason Tyrant won was because he used Galactus tech against him.. This is totally and completly false... Galactus realized the threat and power level Tyrant is on.. In comparison.. when he's dealt or talked with Odin.. He talks down to him like his an insect.. Well of course he would.. someone with Galactus power.. one shot him with ease. Anyways... before Tyrant used Galactus tech against him... Galactus already backed down from Tyrant the first time they met... He let tyrant take HIS herald from him because the feared their fight WOULD DESTROY GALAXIES and he didn't want to fight then. That speaks to exactly what Galactus thought about Tyrant and how powerful he was. He said THEY would destroy Galaxies via collateral damage.. not even direct blasts.. that is some heavy hitting going on there. Further, usually Galactus is very demeaning when dealing with people and rarely ever feeds before a battle... Yet against Tyrant he specifically fed on a rich planet and said he hadn't felt this good in a long long time. He prepped and fed just to fight Tyrant. That speaks volumes about what he thought of Tyrant.

All this make it clear... Tyrant is plain and simply above Odin.. Period. Beating a bunch of mid- high herald people isn't something beyond Odin hell he would do it in one panel if he felt like it. Tyrant ABSORBED Galactus' energy because he's basically his seed. Tyrant is no where near Normal Galactus' level powerwise he's just his weakness and he's plenty resourceful using tech+absorbing energy from daddy+decreasing his size led to him looking so dominant. Put Tyrant against Odin and i doubt he would start absorbing Odins energy blasts erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Beating a bunch of mid- high herald people isn't something beyond Odin hell he would do it in one panel if he felt like it. Tyrant ABSORBED Galactus' energy because he's basically his seed. Tyrant is no where near Normal Galactus' level powerwise he's just his weakness and he's plenty resourceful using tech+absorbing energy from daddy+decreasing his size led to him looking so dominant. Put Tyrant against Odin and i doubt he would start absorbing Odins energy blasts erm Tyrant looked far superior vs. the same opponent in Thanos than Odin did. That sells the case alone.

TheLordofMurder
OMG!!

Thanosi's logic is SOOOO bad in #2 that it defies belief...

And he still ducks the question; over the course of the SEVEN PANELS it took for Thanos to get back to his feet, what was there to prevent Odin from stabbing him through the neck with Gungnir and taking his head off!? Again, not a dam thing...

Also, ODG in the Odin/Mangog vs DP Tyrant/Thanos already proved that Tyrant is a bad matchup for Galactus because he literally eats (and amps off of) Galactus's attacks...so using that as a metric of how tough DP Tyrant is makes for poor logic as pertains how he'd do against Odin.

Last I looked, Odin's power is NOT based upon BSE...so there is no reason to believe that Tyrant would eat Odins attacks or be able to amp off of them as he's able to do against Galactus.

Utrigita
pizza

KuRuPT Thanosi
So I just want to get your premise and conclusion straight for all to laugh at... So it's your stance that when someone knocks someone down that if they don't immediatly go for a killing blow.. we can still say.. ooo they couldv'e killed him LOL LOL. I just want to make sure I posted that idiotic stance for all to see.

Next, you and others brought up how Odin can grow to Giant size and thus when he does so and feeds off of Asgard... That is him going all out.. Funny enough.. Doom/Galactus ONE SHOT Odin with ease in that very state. That is how damn easy it was. not to mention Galactus talking to Odin like he's an insect.. Yet with Tyrant.. he backed down for fear fo their Collateral damage would destroy Galaxies... Then he proceeded to feed on a planet that had him feeling better than he has in ages... just to fight Tyrant.. The same tyrant who he backed down from earlier and feared destroying galaxies even fighting him.... Ooo yeah... Tyrant just plains looks superior to Thanos and Galactus and that is all we can go by.

I'm still waiting for any 8 comic book sequence that had Odin take on who Tyrant has and win each and every time... Don't have it huh? That sucks...

TheLordofMurder
Just to quote Thanosi's HORRIBLE HORRIBLE logic:

"Just because someone knocks someone to the ground and doesn't immediatly go for the kill shot.. doesn't mean they could've.."

LOL!! Why couldnt Odin have gone for the kill in that situation!? Because its a theme in movies and comics to let your opponent get up!? That "theme" prevents Odin from going for the kill!? B******T!!

You and Quan content that Odin was going for the kill; if you are going for the KILL you do NOT allow your opponent to rise in that situation...and a BS "theme" didnt stop Odin from killing Thanos...only a desire to not kill Thanos on Odins part prevented his death.

Bottomline is that Odin was not trying to kill Thanos; if Odin wanted Thanos dead, Thanos's head would currently be a trophy hanging from one of the walls of Odins throne room...

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
Dude...Tyrant was getting knocked around by Thanos...this is something he was completely incapable to doing to Odin.

Against Odin, the WORLD saw prune face get PIMP SLAPPED!! Last I looked DP Tyrant didnt pimp slap Thanos...

Happy Dance

Razior

Bottomline is that Odin was not trying to kill Thanos; if Odin wanted Thanos dead, Thanos's head would currently be a trophy hanging from one of the walls of Odins throne room...

Happy Dance

thumb up

quanchi112
Dude...Tyrant was getting knocked around by Thanos...this is something he was completely incapable to doing to Odin.

Against Odin, the WORLD saw prune face get PIMP SLAPPED!! Last I looked DP Tyrant didnt pimp slap Thanos...

Happy Dance Odin was trying to kill him he was just unable whereas Thanos wasn't trying to kill him if anything this looks very bad for Odin.

TheLordofMurder
Odin was very able to kill Thanos; what stopped Odin from decapitating Thanos during the SEVEN PANELS Thanos required to get back to his feet?

quanchi112
Odin was very able to kill Thanos; what stopped Odin from decapitating Thanos during the SEVEN PANELS Thanos required to get back to his feet? Then why didn't he prior to ? He wanted to kill him but was unable and then stopped fighting whereas Thanos did not yield.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin was very able to kill Thanos; what stopped Odin from decapitating Thanos during the SEVEN PANELS Thanos required to get back to his feet?

Again ANSWER THE QUESTION...

If someone knocks another person down and doesn't immediatly go for a killing blow.. we can still say.. ooo he could've killed him? lol just want your premise out there for all to see.

quanchi112

If someone knocks another person down and doesn't immediatly go for a killing blow.. we can still say.. ooo he could've killed him? lol just want your premise out there for all to see. It is quite ridiculous to hear him use this logic. It makes no sense and opens the door for all kinds of lunacy.

Razior

If someone knocks another person down and doesn't immediatly go for a killing blow.. we can still say.. ooo he could've killed him? lol just want your premise out there for all to see.

Maybe odin felt pity

TheLordofMurder
In the Odin/Thanos situation we can dam sure say that...

Thanos's neck was right there...Odin had Gungnir in hand standing close by...and Thanos was HELPLESS...on his knees.

Yep, in this situation, we can definitely say Odin could have killed Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Of course.. that is why it makes it all the more amusing.

quanchi112

Thanos's neck was right there...Odin had Gungnir in hand standing close by...and Thanos was HELPLESS...on his knees.

Yep, in this situation, we can definitely say Odin could have killed Thanos. No, we can't it's just what you so desperately want to believe despite thanos being able to weather odin's storm.

TheLordofMurder
Yes we can...well rational people can see it...you and Thanosi are too blind (because of you guys extreme fanboyism) to see it.

TheLordofMurder
I am looking at it right now; seven panels...

Odin had far more than enough time to kill Thanos and Thanos couldnt do anything about it...

quanchi112
Yes we can...well rational people can see it...you and Thanosi are too blind (because of you guys extreme fanboyism) to see it. You are speculating I am telling you the facts.

Razior
I am looking at it right now; seven panels...

Odin had far more than enough time to kill Thanos and Thanos couldnt do anything about it...

Indeed it says it all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Razior
Indeed it says it all. You can agree with his speculation all you want it still won't change the facts.

Razior
How can u ignore to see the facts ?

quanchi112
How can u ignore to see the facts ? The facts are simple Odin fought Thanos and was unable to best him despite his efforts.

Razior
Originally posted by quanchi112
The facts are simple Odin fought Thanos and was unable to best him despite his efforts.

his efforts? he did beat thanos to the ground and then spared him, i dont think the writer would have him kill thanos but its obvious that he could

thats the facts

quanchi112
his efforts? he did beat thanos to the ground and then spared him, i dont think the writer would have him kill thanos but its obvious that he could

thats the facts No, he thought he beat Thanos yet he didn't and then Thanos got up and wanted more. This writer also has had Thanos show that when he is close to death or being defeated he knows when to quit so him not giving up against Odin means he had a lot left in the tank and was going to win in the end.

TheLordofMurder

thats the facts
++

TheLordofMurder
This is equal to beating your head against a brick wall until it cures cancer...

Quan and Thanosi will NEVER see the facts as pertains this fight; their fanboyism is too great...

Its almost not worth responding to...but it is amusing to know that these two literally cant sleep at night knowing that people believe (rightly) Odin defeated and could have killed Thanos.

Razior
This is equal to beating your head against a brick wall until it cures cancer...

Quan and Thanosi will NEVER see the facts as pertains this fight; their fanboyism is too great...

Its almost not worth responding to...but it is amusing to know that these two literally cant sleep at night knowing that people believe (rightly) Odin defeated and could have killed Thanos.

Haha yeah i agree

KuRuPT Thanosi

Yep, in this situation, we can definitely say Odin could have killed Thanos.

I see... nice backpeddling... So you agree it's stupid and illogical that we can make such assumptions just because someone is knocked backwards or down.. and just because someone doesn't go for the killing blow doesn't mean we can still say... OOO he could've killed him as if it's a fact.. Nice backpeddling by saying... well in this case.. See how stupid it looks... however I'm going to call you out further... Please tell me why this case is different than other cases and why I can apply here?

Next, I don't even think you read the fight... Odin wasn't standing above Thanos after that blast.. Thanos was knocked pretty far away.. So you're incorrect in acting like he was right there when he wasn't in fact right there. Further.. just because you're down doesn't mean you're out and unable to defend yourself. When you see fights in real life or even boxing.. people don't stand up right away unless they need to defend themselves.. They will sit on one knee until the count dictates them getting up.. or in a fight.. if he isn't still attacking you recover.... Yet if someone was going in for the kill... damn right you might stand up pretty quickly and earlier than you would have if you had time... See blunder.. see how your horrible logic comes back to haunt you? That is why we can't say he or anybody could've killed another just because they let them get up.. If someone is giving you time.. you take the time to recover. We don't go... oooo he could've killed him (as if it's a fact) when in fact, it isn't the case at all.. it's speculation. You're so bluderous you don't know the difference between speculation and facts.

Further... the reason Odin didn't continue the assault was because Thanos was knocked away and out of view for a moment. Odin thought he had won.. and this is clear by his language blunder... That perfectly explains why he didn't go for the kill when he thought he already had killed him or KO'd him. Tooling you is really this easy blunder.. you make it so easy.

TheLordofMurder
@Razior

Now Thanosi has resorted to blantantly lying; I am not surprised though as this is something he is known for....

1st off, I said Odin was standing "close" to Thanos...not standing over him.

Razior, check out the scans for yourself...they are all over the net...and you will see the following (the 7 panels are am refering to are as follows):

1) Odin salues Thanos and Thanos tells Odin to save it; Thanos is on his arms and knees and Odin is only a few feet away with his spear in hand...Thanos is within striking distance.

2) Silence...the dust has settled and Odin is posing with his spear and Thanos remains on his arms and knees.

3) Odin asks Thanos does he yeild.

4-6) Thanos staggers to his feet.

7) Thanos stands fully and says no.

Check it out for yourself Razior and you will see that Thanosi is LYING when he says that Odin knocked Thanos out of view during this sequence...

This guy has an extensive history of lying to try and win an argument; especially if it pertains to Thanos or Depowered Tyrant...

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
After you view the scans for yourself, I think its easy to see that Odin had more than enough time to kill Thanos if he wanted him dead...

Thanos was helpless...unable to defend himself...and Odin was only a few feet away with his spear in hand; Thanos only lived because Odin didnt want him dead...

The scans will speak for themselves...

Razior
@Razior

Now Thanosi has resorted to blantantly lying; I am not surprised though as this is something he is known for....

1st off, I said Odin was standing "close" to Thanos...not standing over him.

Razior, check out the scans for yourself...they are all over the net...and you will see the following (the 7 panels are am refering to are as follows):

1) Odin salues Thanos and Thanos tells Odin to save it; Thanos is on his arms and knees and Odin is only a few feet away with his spear in hand...Thanos is within striking distance.

2) Silence...the dust has settled and Odin is posing with his spear and Thanos remains on his arms and knees.

3) Odin asks Thanos does he yeild.

4-6) Thanos staggers to his feet.

7) Thanos stands fully and says no.

Check it out for yourself Razior and you will see that Thanosi is LYING when he says that Odin knocked Thanos out of view during this sequence...

This guy has an extensive history of lying to try and win an argument; especially if it pertains to Thanos or Depowered Tyrant...

Happy Dance

Haha yeah i know i see.. not resently tho ill check in a few and besides he is compaing this fight to a boxing match embarrasment

Quoting:.. When you see fights in real life or even boxing.. people don't stand up right away unless they need to defend themselves.. They will sit on one knee until the count dictates them getting up.

You cant compare this fight to a real life fight

Razior
And as i am checking for the scans i view the fight in other threads and 95% of those who are posting seems to think odin won aswell, so telling uss its fact he dident dosent make any sens at all smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm lying.... I said he goes flying out of view initially.. which is exactly what happens. Acting like it didn't is where you're lying. The fact is this.. and your backpeddling proves this..

YOU KNOW it's stupid to say someone could've killed someone just because they let them get up.. Not only is that illogical but it defies common sense. It doesn't take into account the many factors that could and would happen if Odin or anyone went in for the kill.. Like actually FIGHTING BACK.. Thanos could've teleported AT ANY TIME.. Did you forget that he could teleport? You think he would let odin walk right up to him.. with his spear and do nothing.. not fight back not teleport nothing? LOL. Does your blundering EVER END? The many variables and it being a common theme in comics and other genres make it so we don't go... Ooo yeah he could've killed him if he wanted to.. nope that would be speculation.. I know you don't understand the difference between speculation and facts but hopefully your blundering won't continue for too long. So I'll ask you this...

1. It's actually true that we can't say someone could've killed someone just because they didn't go for the kill when the opponent was on the ground? You backpeddling and trying to save face doesn't change the fact that most people would laugh at you if that is your stance.

2. Is it speculation or fact that Odin could've killed Thanos? I'm really going to love this answer to see how far you will take this lie..

3. You do realize that the ONLY reason Thanos was on his knees in the first place was because he DECIDED to prove a point and WALK RIGHT THROUGH Odin blast. that is how little he thought of Odin and his power. He figures he prove the point that he can take anything Odin can dish out.. Instead of moving out of the way (teleporting) or using he shields which he never did and block it.. he walked right through it.. That is the only reason Odin even had Thanos in that position to begin.

KuRuPT Thanosi
And as i am checking for the scans i view the fight in other threads and 95% of those who are posting seems to think odin won aswell, so telling uss its fact he dident dosent make any sens at all smile

Who said Odin wasn't winning or would be the winner on points? Not me.. Odin was winning that fight and getting the better of Thanos.. I dno't think Thanos was really trying nor wanting to fight Odin as the facts make clear.. However, Odin was winning and I have never said otherwise. The point of conention is blunder not understanding the difference between facts and speculation by saying Odin could've killed Thanos... As I pointed out above... that isn't true AT ALL

quanchi112

Its almost not worth responding to...but it is amusing to know that these two literally cant sleep at night knowing that people believe (rightly) Odin defeated and could have killed Thanos. Except he didn't defeat him at all and had ample time to do so.

TheLordofMurder
Anyway, to get back on topic, anyone else have an opinion on how DP Tyrant fairs against Odin in each of the senario's listed in the OP?

iceman24567
regular Odin everytime

Razior
Originally posted by iceman24567
regular Odin everytime

thumb up

Deadline
YOU KNOW it's stupid to say someone could've killed someone just because they let them get up.. Not only is that illogical but it defies common sense. It doesn't take into account the many factors that could and would happen if Odin or anyone went in for the kill.. Like actually FIGHTING BACK.. Thanos could've teleported AT ANY TIME.. Did you forget that he could teleport? You think he would let odin walk right up to him.. with his spear and do nothing.. not fight back not teleport nothing? LOL. Does your blundering EVER END?

What the hell so Odin knew that Thanos could teleport?

The many variables and it being a common theme in comics and other genres make it so we don't go... Ooo yeah he could've killed him if he wanted to.. nope that would be speculation.. I know you don't understand the difference between speculation and facts but hopefully your blundering won't continue for too long. So I'll ask you this...

It depends on the context of the situation.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Deadline
What the hell so Odin knew that Thanos could teleport?

It depends on the context of the situation. You don't even understand his point.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Anyway, to get back on topic, anyone else have an opinion on how DP Tyrant fairs against Odin in each of the senario's listed in the OP?

Nice backpeddling so you don't have to admit what a bluderous line of thought that was... Then again, you're lord of blunder so I guess it was expected. Concession accepted

Razior
Nice backpeddling so you don't have to admit what a bluderous line of thought that was... Then again, you're lord of blunder so I guess it was expected. Concession accepted

Why are you always saying backpadding and what does it mean? u said it to me ones or twice but i dont have a clue what u mean by it big grin

And i thin Odin would win agains DP tryant. not 10/10 for sure but i still give him majority

TheLordofMurder

Bah...I havent conceeded anything...I am simply tired of destroying the faulty arguments you and Quan attampt to make...only to watch (in amazement) as you two hold on to your narrowminded views pertaining to Thanos.

You'd date Thanos and allow him to dominate you if he were real...wouldnt you?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Bah...I havent conceeded anything...I am simply tired of destroying the faulty arguments you and Quan attampt to make...only to watch (in amazement) as you two hold on to your narrowminded views pertaining to Thanos.

You'd date Thanos and allow him to dominate you if he were real...wouldnt you?

Blunder, I have yet to see you destroy ANY arguments of mine, not one. You have it backwards here.. you had a horrible line of logic that you called a fact.. when in fact... it was speculation. I know you didn't understand the difference between the two, and thus, that is where my correcting you came into play. That is all that has happened here... you gave a laughable premise and conclusion that you tried to pass off as a fact, I destroyed it, you said lets get back topic. LOL BWHAHHA

quanchi112

You'd date Thanos and allow him to dominate you if he were real...wouldnt you? I am Thanos and don't talk behind my purple back.

TheLordofMurder
I am Thanos and don't talk behind my purple back.

Oh great! Then I am sure you wouldnt mind fingering Thanosi's bung-hole; he's been dying for the real Thanos to take care of that for him for a long time...

Happy Dance

KuRuPT Thanosi
concession accepted yet again

quanchi112
Oh great! Then I am sure you wouldnt mind fingering Thanosi's bung-hole; he's been dying for the real Thanos to take care of that for him for a long time...

Happy Dance Leave him out of this.

Rage.Of.Olympus

iceman24567
He used the spear against Thor i guess he is similar in power to Odin no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
From my experience with the Thanos camp, some of them would argue that Thor rivals Odin in power if it meant that Thanos rivaled Odin in power (Neither do. Seriously.)

The only time I recall Odin using the spear, is against Thor, Thanos and maybe Perrikus but I'm not sure if he used it to channel his power.

His usage of the spear seemed to be reserved for individuals in relatively the same class of power.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Dp Tyrant beats Odin for a slight majority

quanchi112
From my experience with the Thanos camp, some of them would argue that Thor rivals Odin in power if it meant that Thanos rivaled Odin in power (Neither do. Seriously.)

The only time I recall Odin using the spear, is against Thor, Thanos and maybe Perrikus but I'm not sure if he used it to channel his power.

His usage of the spear seemed to be reserved for individuals in relatively the same class of power. Odin went blow for blow with Thanos and Thanos easily defeated Thor whereas odin was unable to best Thanos.

TheLordofMurder
Dp Tyrant beats Odin for a slight majority

In which senario from the OP does DP Tyrant beat Odin for a slight majority in?

Surely not in 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, or 11....

TheLordofMurder
@Thanosi

I personally think Odin takes him in every one of the situations in the OP, but we are all entitled to our own opinion...

But surely even you dont think Depowered Tyrant beats Odin once he starts to amp off of the land and/or starts to use the gear at his disposal...

KuRuPT Thanosi
WIth the gear... destroyer.. spear etc etc.. that would be a much tougher fight and I might give a slight majority to Odin. The drawing off of Asgard.. as Rage points out... that is already part of his normal powerset. Asgard is part of the Odin force.. it's already apart of him... that isn't anything special. Point is, when Odin grew to HUGE sizes to fight Doom with Galactus power... he was promptly ONE SHOT with ease.. EASE.... That tells me all I need to know about who wins a straight up fight.

TheLordofMurder
Let me correct you on something that I am sensing that you misunderstand...

Odin can amp to his "ass kicking" form without leeching Asgard or the Asgardians; he's done it many times and Thor did it with the Odin Force in Thor 400...

When Odin takes back power from Asgard, he has his "standard" power plus that of Asagrd; this effectively makes him as powerful as himself and Seth combined...

Do you really think DP Tyrant could beat Odin at that level of power?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Please tell me WHERE ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH you figure that drawing on the power of asgard makes him as strong as Odin and Seth combined... Scans of this please

TheLordofMurder
I would be glad to explain it to you; in Thor 400, Odin gave Thor the Odinforce so that Thor could fight Surter...

Later on in the same comic (while Thor is still in possession of the Odinforce), Odin draws enough power from Asgard to fight Seth on equal terms...

And you want scans? Rage has them posted on this very page of this very thread (page 4 to be exact)...

You can clearly see Thor fighting Surter with the "ass kicking" form and Odin clearly states that drawing from the land allows him to fight Seth on equal terms...

Thus you can logically conclude that if Odin keeps the Odinforce and then amps off of the land, he'd be as powerful as himself and Seth combined...

TheLordofMurder
@Thanosi

So with that cleared up...do you really think DP Tyrant is beating an Odin that has amped up off of Asgard itself?

Edit: I'll repost his scan so you can see it again...

http://www.imagebam.com/image/c57d0b106928602

KuRuPT Thanosi
Your not understanding though... Odin IS asgard.. that IS his power already not an amp. If it was an outside powersource you would have a poing, but it's not. Asgard is there and in place because of the Odin Power. Which is why that scene made no sense.. If he gave all his Odin power to his son... Asgard would be no more. He gave "some" of his Odin power to his son.. and took back some of his power from Asgard in order to fight seth.. You're further not understanding.. that Odin already grew to that size once before to fight Doom/Galactus as was promptly and easily one shot. Growing to that size and being one shot by Galactus only proves how far below Galactus Odin is, not that he can compete with someone Galactus was afraid of facing and ended up getting punked by.

TheLordofMurder
Dude...

First, you are ducking the question I asked you on page 4; could DP beat Odin with Odin effectively being as powerful as himself and Seth combined?

Second, Asgard would not cease to be if Odin gave Thor all of his power because the Odinforce would still exist and be carried on by Thor; tell me, did Asgard cease to exist when Thor became King Thor? No it did not...

Third, Odin said he gave Thor his power...not some of it...to fight Surter; Thor was able to defeat Surter with what Odin gave him and Odin and Surter are practically equal, so what does that tell you?

In addition, the power Odin gave Thor was enough for Thor to assume the "ass kicking" form and defeat Surter...thus I think its safe to say that Odin gave Thor the full Odinforce during that fight...

Forth, when Odin draws power from Asgard it does amp him and puts him on a level that he doesnt normally operate on; yes...the power is already his and "Asgard" has it on loan, but that is because thats the way Odin wants it...he can call it back on demand and use it to amp himself.

And what is your point by bringing this up, are you trying to say that he needs to get power from Asgard to grow to "ass kicking" size? If so, you are wrong as Thor grew to "ass kicking" size without drawing power from Asgard...

Fifth, who gives a dam about Galactus in this thread!? This pertains to Odin vs DP Tyrant in the various senario's in the OP...

So, for the final time, do you honestly think DP Tyrant could beat Odin when Odin takes back the power he gave to realm of Asgard and effectively becomes as powerful as himself and Seth combined?

KuRuPT Thanosi

TheLordofMurder
F**K it...

Getting you to see logic is like trying to get blood out of a brick wall; I have ON PANEL evidence supporting exactly what I am saying and still you try to twist it...you are an idiot and are beyond hope...good riddens.

KuRuPT Thanosi
F**K it...

Getting you to see logic is like trying to get blood out of a brick wall; I have ON PANEL evidence supporting exactly what I am saying and still you try to twist it...you are an idiot and are beyond hope...good riddens.

So you can't explain how ONLY A FRACTION of Odin's power is used for Asgard... yet getting this FRACTION back.. makes one as powerful as Odin. You think my logic is off, yours is plain piss poor if you believe. that. Please explain how a fraction is used to empower asgard and keep it around.. yet this same fraction back turns into a Odin level being.. LOL. Your blundering never ends does it...

Crack

OneDumbG0
Odin went blow for blow with Thanos and Thanos easily defeated Thor whereas odin was unable to best Thanos. This has got to be the dumbest, most phailtastic application of ABC logic ever attempted...

... it's, it's not even A-B-C logic. It's like A-B-F-A logic. Da f@ck?

Crack

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
This has got to be the dumbest, most phailtastic application of ABC logic ever attempted...

... it's, it's not even A-B-C logic. It's like A-B-F-A logic. Da f@ck? Thanos has also gotten more powerful when Odin can beat ants get back to me, sport.

Black bolt z
If odin can't amp tyrant gets past two and thats it.

OneDumbG0
Thanos has also gotten more powerful when Odin can beat ants get back to me, sport. Don't get off-topic. Your post was a complete mangling of ABC logic, which in itself is a mangling of logic.

How you managed to mangle logic twice over is impressive dumb... or trolling.

quanchi112
Don't get off-topic. Your post was a complete mangling of ABC logic, which in itself is a mangling of logic.

How you managed to mangle logic twice over is impressive dumb... or trolling. Since when do you care about the topic.

OneDumbG0
^ Since when did you ever make an argument that anybody here respects?

quanchi112
^ Since when did you ever make an argument that anybody here respects? You always try and make this so personal it shows you care. I don't care about anything personal just the debate itself.

OneDumbG0
^ You mean like when you unwittingly debate your own trolling posts from another thread for an entire page and get nowhere?

Classic. Vintage. quanchi112. thumb up

quanchi112
^ You mean like when you unwittingly debate your own trolling posts from another thread for an entire page and get nowhere?

Classic. Vintage. quanchi112. thumb up You really can't let it go can you. Stick to the topic quit ruining threads with this personal vendetta where you ignore the thread.

OneDumbG0
^ Criticizing your utter bumbling application of ABC logic as to this thread is on-topic. But I guess since you conceded that your bumbling application of ABC logic was off-topic, I guess your right. No need to dwell on it.

Concession accepted. thumb up

quanchi112
^ Criticizing your utter bumbling application of ABC logic as to this thread is on-topic. But I guess since you conceded that your bumbling application of ABC logic was off-topic, I guess your right. No need to dwell on it.

Concession accepted. thumb up It has nothing to do with this thread if you want to continue this is the appropriate thread I am more than willing.

OneDumbG0
^ I see.

Concession accepted. thumb up

quanchi112
^ I see.

Concession accepted. thumb up What did I concede ?

Rage.Of.Olympus
WIth the gear... destroyer.. spear etc etc.. that would be a much tougher fight and I might give a slight majority to Odin. The drawing off of Asgard.. as Rage points out... that is already part of his normal powerset. Asgard is part of the Odin force.. it's already apart of him... that isn't anything special. Point is, when Odin grew to HUGE sizes to fight Doom with Galactus power... he was promptly ONE SHOT with ease.. EASE.... That tells me all I need to know about who wins a straight up fight.

What do you mean part of his normal power set? Just because Odin grows to giant sized levels does not mean his drawing the power he gave to Asgard. That simply means that Odin is reaching his full powered state.

Odin divided the Odin Force into three main sources. One source being the Asgardian dimension. The second source being the Asgardians and the third source being the energy he contains inside of him. When he grows giant sized, he simply accesses greater quantities of the energy stored inside of him as I understand.

Untrue, Odin was not one shotted by Doom. Doom did not only posses the power of Galactus. IRCC, in that story either Richards or Odin stated that Odin equaled/rivaled Galactus in power.

Rage.Of.Olympus

KuRuPT Thanosi

iceman24567
^Hypocrisy eek!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rage Rage Rage.. You asked me where I got this from... Look NO further than what you posted. I mean honestly, does your need to argue with me extend to me even agreeing with you, only for you to say.. where did you get that from LOL LOL. It's clear it's a small portion by the scans and by common sense. Now lets go over the problems though...

no expression

Do you not know how to read? I said that a portion of his power empowers every Asgardian. You're arguing about Asgard. Their is an important distinction between the two.

And just because a portion empowers each Asgardian, that doesn't mean that the totality of the power placed in the Asgardians is a fraction of Odin's total power. no expression

An Asgardian = A tiny portion of the Odin Force =/= All Asgardians

You said Odin gave ALL of his Odin power to Thor... Of course if that was true, Asgard wouldn't even be around. As we know, Odin sustains Asgard on the plane that it's in. So if ALL of his power was truly going to Thor and him fighting Surtur how was Asgard still around? To go further.. as your scans show and you admitted.. it's a small portion of his power... SMALL to use your words. YET YET when he takes back that same SMALL power.. that somehow transforms into ALL of Odin's power LOL. Were you guys absent the day common sense was passed out? If give only a SMALL portion of his power to asgard.. when getting it back it doesn't turn into a being equal to ALL of Odin power. My God some people are just that damn slow or stupid.

Odin gave all of the Odin Power he contained within his being to Thor. The Odin Force contained within Asgard and the Odin Force empowering the Asgardian's are different wells of power. At least from what I understand. I explained that in the previous post. He can choose to draw on all of the power contained within Asgard, all the power contained within the Asgardians, or both at the same time. Each power source is part of Odin, their part of his own power, but he doesn't actively draw on them unless he has to. Because if he did the Asgardians would enter a death like state and Asgard would start to die.

Lulz at you mocking me though. Needed a laugh.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Here are the facts... a PORTION of Odin's power is used to empower asgard and asgardians in general. A PORTION... Now we all know wht portion means right? So it's only a portion of his power that does this... yet getting back this SAME portion makes go from a PORTION to a power source EQUAL to Odin? LULZ LULZ... YOu can't be serious can you...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Here are the facts... a PORTION of Odin's power is used to empower asgard and asgardians in general. A PORTION... Now we all know wht portion means right? So it's only a portion of his power that does this... yet getting back this SAME portion makes go from a PORTION to a power source EQUAL to Odin? LULZ LULZ... YOu can't be serious can you...

Where the hell are you getting the idea that only a portion of Odin's power is used to empower Asgard and the Asgardians? Where are this facts coming from? That's my question. You can't just make shit up on the fly.

A portion of the Odin Power empowers each of the Asgardian's as far as I can tell. Combine all the energy in the Asgardian's and it's clearly not going to be a small portion. Not the majority of the total Odin Power by any means but not a small portion.

For example, the energy that is used to give the Asgardian's their special powers alone plus the energy contained within Odin is enough power for Odin to kick the elder Enchanter around in a Universe spanning battle. The elder Enchanter also withdrew power from the two Enchanters on Earth who I'd say are at Trans level from what I recall. No telling how powerful the Elder one is.

And we know the energy contained in the Asgardian dimension is substantial as it was able to amp up a depowered Odin up to Seth fighting levels.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Where the hell are you getting the idea that only a portion of Odin's power is used to empower Asgard and the Asgardians? Where are this facts coming from? That's my question. You can't just make shit up on the fly.

A portion of the Odin Power empowers each of the Asgardian's as far as I can tell. Combine all the energy in the Asgardian's and it's clearly not going to be a small portion. Not the majority of the total Odin Power by any means but not a small portion.

For example, the energy that is used to give the Asgardian's their special powers alone plus the energy contained within Odin is enough power for Odin to kick the elder Enchanter around in a Universe spanning battle. The elder Enchanter also withdrew power from the two Enchanters on Earth who I'd say are at Trans level from what I recall. No telling how powerful the Elder one is.

And we know the energy contained in the Asgardian dimension is substantial as it was able to amp up a depowered Odin up to Seth fighting levels.

look at ur quote here which i agree with

"A portion of the Odin Power empowers each of the Asgardian's as far as I can tell. Combine all the energy in the Asgardian's and it's clearly not going to be a small portion. Not the majority of the total Odin Power by any means but not a small portion."

now please explain how getting this same amount back makes one as powerful as all of odins power?

Rage.Of.Olympus
look at ur quote here which i agree with

"A portion of the Odin Power empowers each of the Asgardian's as far as I can tell. Combine all the energy in the Asgardian's and it's clearly not going to be a small portion. Not the majority of the total Odin Power by any means but not a small portion."

now please explain how getting this same amount back makes one as powerful as all of odins power?

erm

Are you arguing that drawing the energy from the Asgardian's can't possibly equal the total power of the Odin Force? Of course it can't.

I think it's partially my fault. I use the term Odin Force to represent both the totality of the Odin Force and Odin's personal well.

The total Odin Force = The power contained within Odin(1) + The power contained within the Asgardians(2) + The power contained within Asgard(3)

Each three of those wells makes up the totality of the Odin Power. The Odin that we see on a day to day basis relies solely on (1) for energy. And even then he doesn't access the total power of (1) without assuming his full powered form.

In his fight with Seth, Odin transferred all of (1) into Thor. He then drew on (3) to combat Seth.

Do you understand?

TheLordofMurder
erm

Are you arguing that drawing the energy from the Asgardian's can't possibly equal the total power of the Odin Force? Of course it can't.

I think it's partially my fault. I use the term Odin Force to represent both the totality of the Odin Force and Odin's personal well.

The total Odin Force = The power contained within Odin(1) + The power contained within the Asgardians(2) + The power contained within Asgard(3)

Each three of those wells makes up the totality of the Odin Power. The Odin that we see on a day to day basis relies solely on (1) for energy. And even then he doesn't access the total power of (1) without assuming his full powered form.

In his fight with Seth, Odin transferred all of (1) into Thor. He then drew on (3) to combat Seth.

Do you understand?

Substitute the name "Odin" with the name "Thanos" and Thanosi would have understood this the 1st time it was explained to him...effortlessly.

Hell he can solve extremely high level calculus; you just gotta convince him he's solving for "Thanos" opposed to whatever variable the original problem required to be figured out...

Happy Dance

KuRuPT Thanosi
erm

Do you understand?

That still doesn't fit... regardless of this fact.. as you admit... Odin only uses a PORTION of his total Odin Force when it comes to Asgard and the Asgardians. No matter how you slice it.. it's still a potion.. So how then does a portion going back to him.. make it his total odin force? That is what is being claimed here.. That a portion of Odin force is enough to combat seth and thus this said portion is equal to seth. As you can see, and as you admit this makes no logical sense. If it only takes a portion of his power to empower asgard and the asgardians.. how does getting that portion back make him now back to his full power. As we know Odin and Seth are virtually equals... Thus the claim was the getting said portion back.. brought Odin to his usual levels.. That isn't possible. Do you understand what was claimed and how that doesn't make logic sense?

Black bolt z
tyrant fails

Rage.Of.Olympus
That still doesn't fit...

facepalm

How do you not understand something so simple? You either have a diagnosed learning ability (Do you? Serious question) or are purposefully being ignorant. This is like Starscream level stupid.

regardless of this fact.. as you admit... Odin only uses a PORTION of his total Odin Force when it comes to Asgard and the Asgardians. No matter how you slice it.. it's still a potion.. So how then does a portion going back to him.. make it his total odin force?

Where does it say that Odin only uses a portion of the total Odin Force to empower Asgard and the Asgardians?

Give me a reference. Do not dodge the question. Or I will consider it to be trolling and act accordingly.

We know that a fair bit of energy is used to empower Asgard (Equivalent to the power of Seth at bare minimum) and a small portion empowers each Asgardian individually. You're trying to claim only a portion of the total Odin Force is used to empower Asgard and the Asgardians so you can call foul on the examples presented as it shatters your already fractured view on Odin's power limits.

That is what is being claimed here.. That a portion of Odin force is enough to combat seth and thus this said portion is equal to seth. As you can see, and as you admit this makes no logical sense. If it only takes a portion of his power to empower asgard and the asgardians.. how does getting that portion back make him now back to his full power. As we know Odin and Seth are virtually equals... Thus the claim was the getting said portion back.. brought Odin to his usual levels.. That isn't possible. Do you understand what was claimed and how that doesn't make logic sense?

Stop putting words in my mouth. I never did anything of the sort. I said a small portion of the Odin Force empowers each Asgardian which is completely different from what your claiming. Your claiming that: The Odin Force in all Asgardians + The Odin Force in Asgard = A small portion of Odin Force. If you provided a reference, you'd at least have something to base your argument on.

I'm not wasting my time explaining it again. Your not worth it. I gave ample explanation in the previous post. So:

KuRuPT Thanosi
you're truly slow and incompetent. So tell me, you're saying odin uses ALL of his Odin force to empower asgard and the asgardians? You idiot that isn't how it works... How the F would he use all his power to empower asgard and leaving him with no Odin force left. You ignoramus that isn't how it works and YOU ADMITTED it was a PORTION. YOU SAID IT WAS A PORTION and obviously not all. SO THEN TWIT.. how does giving a portion to the asgardians and asgard.. COME BACK AS THE FULL ODIN FORCE CAPABLE of combating Seth.

Razior
you're truly slow and incompetent. So tell me, you're saying odin uses ALL of his Odin force to empower asgard and the asgardians? You idiot that isn't how it works... How the F would he use all his power to empower asgard and leaving him with no Odin force left. You ignoramus that isn't how it works and YOU ADMITTED it was a PORTION. YOU SAID IT WAS A PORTION and obviously not all. SO THEN TWIT.. how does giving a portion to the asgardians and asgard.. COME BACK AS THE FULL ODIN FORCE CAPABLE of combating Seth.

Why are u using such language? u can debate without it smile

Rage.Of.Olympus

Yea, so you're obviously just trolling at this point. I already clarified all of the bullshit you stated more than once. It's like your copying and pasting your posts. I should report you but I dislike doing so or I'll just stop replying.

I'm done. Answer the question and we'll talk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.