A'Sharad Hett Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NCRotCA
1. Luminara Unduli
2. Eeth Koth
3. Agen Kolar
4. Tholme
5. Cin Drallig
6. Plo Koon
7. Quinlan Vos
8. Ki-Adi-Mundi
9. Shaak Ti
10. Kit Fisto
11. Anoon Bondara
12. Depa Billaba
13. Qui-Gon Jinn
14. Sora Bulq
15. Sharad Hett

Full recovery between each battle. Each combatant is at their prime within the PT era, and they are fighting to kill. Fight location is not to be considered.

Lord Lucien
I assume this is Jedi-Clone Wars Hett? If so, he's not getting by his master.

P.S. What's the point of a "Gauntlet" if there's full recovery between each round?

ares834
I'm still wondering why Sharad Hett is the final guy....

I think the nearly featless Cin Drallig has this. cool

Lord Lucien
I dunno... Eeth Koth is pretty badass. He stabbed Bultar Swan just to get her lightsaber. He'll rip A'Sharad a new one just to see what his insides look like.

NCRotCA
Let's say A'Sharad Hett around the time when he faces Obi-Wan in Legacy (flashback). I set it up as a gauntlet to get a general idea where about's people would rank him with respect to the Jedi listed, though you cna change the order if you disagree with it.

"I'm still wondering why Sharad Hett is the final guy...."

The order might be a little off but in that one comic book arc he appears in he seemed to be pretty badass. He was described as a legend like no other among the Jedi, and the Star Wars Encyclopdia, when listing the greatest achievements of each council member, lists Eeth Koth's greatest achievement as training Sharad Hett. His son later on refers to him as the most powerful Jedi of the Old Republic (albeit probably bias) and Yoda remarks that out of every single Jedi he believed Ki-Adi-Mundi to be the only one capable of defeating him (which is pretty nonsensical but whatever). This is mroe of a personal speculation thing though so you can list him lower if you want.

"I dunno... Eeth Koth is pretty badass. He stabbed Bultar Swan just to get her lightsaber. He'll rip A'Sharad a new one just to see what his insides look like."

When they all fight Darth Vader? Was that EeTh Koth?

Lord Lucien
"When they all fight Darth Vader? Was that EeTh Koth?"

No. I mean yes.

ares834
Sharad Hett is all hype. They build him up to be some great Jedi and then Aurra Sing kills him.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by ares834
Sharad Hett is all hype. They build him up to be some great Jedi and then Aurra Sing kills him. And now Aurra Sing is no longer a force user thanks to TCW. So that brings him down another notch.

truejedi
No, she is a force user. She uses it against Caedus in LOTF. I believe that beats out TCW.

Jinsoku Takai
Didn't A'Sharad kick an enraged Anakin's sorry ass?

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by truejedi
No, she is a force user. She uses it against Caedus in LOTF. I believe that beats out TCW. Pretty sure that either Leland Chee or GL himself has confirmed that he holds the cartoons on the same level as his movies, or pretty damn close to them. I was reading the newest Star Wars Insider at a comic store a couple weeks back; there was a lengthy article on an interview with GL about the show.

edit- Yeah, a quick visit to the Wookiepedia confirmed that GL views the TV shows and the movies as one universe, his universe, and then there's the EU universe which is a different universe. Going by the Lelend Chee canon chart, there's Lucas' G-Canon, and then T-Canon for the TV shows, and then everything else is below that.

truejedi
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Pretty sure that either Leland Chee or GL himself has confirmed that he holds the cartoons on the same level as his movies, or pretty damn close to them. I was reading the newest Star Wars Insider at a comic store a couple weeks back; there was a lengthy article on an interview with GL about the show.

edit- Yeah, a quick visit to the Wookiepedia confirmed that GL views the TV shows and the movies as one universe, his universe, and then there's the EU universe which is a different universe. Going by the Lelend Chee canon chart, there's Lucas' G-Canon, and then T-Canon for the TV shows, and then everything else is below that.

So... where is the quote saying she is a non-force user? If she simply doesn't use the force, that doesn't mean she CAN'T. She was trained as a JEDI, remember? Her entire origin is unknown if she isn't force sensitive.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
Didn't A'Sharad kick an enraged Anakin's sorry ass?

He did, though it was still padawan Anakin at the time.

He also got beaten by post-Rots Obi-Wan.

I think Cin Dralling takes A'Sharad down.

RE: Blaxican
So... where is the quote saying she is a non-force user? If she simply doesn't use the force, that doesn't mean she CAN'T. She was trained as a JEDI, remember? Her entire origin is unknown if she isn't force sensitive. Dunno, I was merely addressing your point about the canon. Don't care any for Aura Sing

NCRotCA
To be fair when she defeated Sharad Hett it was sort of through a surprise attack (wounded him with a sniper rifle shot; he was distracted).

truejedi
To be fair, everything we know about Aurra Sing is now non-canon anyway, since it isn't from a movie.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Pretty sure that either Leland Chee or GL himself has confirmed that he holds the cartoons on the same level as his movies, or pretty damn close to them.

Yep T-Canon is just below G-Canon. Anything created by George Lucas himself is obviously more canon then stuff written by random authors working for Lucas. I doubt Lucas even reads most their stuff.

He's actually said in the past that the Emporer never gets cloned! Which is just fine by me, because Dark Empire was just kiddish anyway.

NCRotCA
To be fair

Are you trying to mock me?!

truejedi
Did you consider yourself mocked?

NCRotCA
Do you consider yourself the mocker?

truejedi
A mocker being "one who mocks" means I can only be a mocker if you were mocked. Without proof of the latter we have no evidence of the former.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.