The Running Man 2.0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Same storyline as "The Running Man." In place of Ben Richards and the others are the following contestants:

THE RUNNERS:

Ben Richards is replaced by Riddick. Riddick is armed with his twin tiger claw blades.

William Laughlin is replaced by John Preston. Preston is armed with his katana.

Harold Weiss is replaced by Simon Phoenix. Phoenix is armed with a baseball bat.

Amber Mendez is replaced by Hit Girl. She is armed with her battle staff.

THE "HUNTERS":

Fireball is replaced by Jason Voorhees from the "Friday the 13th" remake. he is not supernatural, just a big badass honkey mofo. He is armed with a machete and Fireball's flamethrower.

Captain Freedom is replaced by the Russian from "The Punisher", Thomas Jane version. He is armed with a huge battle axe.

Buzzsaw is replaced by Michael Myers from the recent remake of "Halloween." He is armed with Buzzsaw's saw and a butcher knife.

Sub Zero is replaced by Mr. Freeze from "Batman and Robin." He has his hand held ice maker gun thingy and his suit.

Dynamo is replaced by Gambit. He is unarmed.

And your host......

0cBsdgJcT28

haermm

The playground? Manhattan prison from "Escape from New York", at night.

Who clears? Who dies? Who gets to kill Ellis?

Darth Martin
Lol @ Harry Ellis.

Rogue Jedi
Good choice, yeah?

Darth Martin
Yah.

Rogue Jedi
I was at a loss when deciding the Hunters.

the ninjak
Awesome thread.

Isn't remake Myers supernatural? Doesn't matter anyway he can't teleport like the original.

Are the winners traced and on camera? That would kill Riddicks stealth.

1. Preston wins easily.
2. Riddick would take longer but would survive.
3. Myers kills Phoenix without much problem.
4. Hitgirl cuts Myer's leg off and runs and kills the Butcher. Freeze had mad aim though and Gambit blows he up with loose street junk.

So Preston and Riddick survive others die.
And Gambit is nothing compared to his comic version.

Rogue Jedi
I kinda see Phoenix clearing..

the ninjak
A man and a baseball bat can't kill Myers.

Rogue Jedi
But he is faster, and can possibly attain weaponry from someone else.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Lol @ Harry Ellis.

Yeah A Nice touch. I guess death by high speed pod/wall collision makes a change for him.

Rogue Jedi
I can see Ellis on stage, playing to the crowd haermm

Wasn't the guy in the movie a real life game show host?

the ninjak
I can't even remember what happened to the guy I keep getting him confused with the Japanese owner.

Slimy bastard had balls though.. never stuttered or faulted.

Kaibs
Originally posted by the ninjak
Awesome thread.

Isn't remake Myers supernatural? Doesn't matter anyway he can't teleport like the original.

Are the winners traced and on camera? That would kill Riddicks stealth.

1. Preston wins easily.
2. Riddick would take longer but would survive.
3. Myers kills Phoenix without much problem.
4. Hitgirl cuts Myer's leg off and runs and kills the Butcher. Freeze had mad aim though and Gambit blows he up with loose street junk.

So Preston and Riddick survive others die.
And Gambit is nothing compared to his comic version.

He's using the pansey versions of Myers and Jason so they should clear. Very gay.

Kaibs
Had you put Canon Jason, and OG Michael then they would all die. Maybe except for John Preston. Riddick could probably kill OG Jason too.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
Had you put Canon Jason, and OG Michael then they would all die. Maybe except for John Preston. Riddick could probably kill OG Jason too. Well, I wanted to stay away from the supernatural bullshit. Feel free to make a change.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I can see Ellis on stage, playing to the crowd haermm

Wasn't the guy in the movie a real life game show host?

I think so.

He was in 'Fantasy Island' and in 'The Love boat' too.

He as (Damon Killian) actually references this in TRM when hes on the phone to some industry guy, and hes trying to get him to remember one of those movies...
He sings a few notes from the theme and says "You know...? The one with the boat".

Rogue Jedi
Old host pf Family Feud.

Sadako of Girth
That show was nowhere near violent enough.

Rogue Jedi
I know.

HIEaIf7lMaM

Sadako of Girth
Although its fun, the Richard Bachman/Stephen King book was way better.

the ninjak
In the near future women have bad perms.

Sadako of Girth
lol Yep.

Blade Runner attests to that.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Well, I wanted to stay away from the supernatural bullshit. Feel free to make a change.

I do like the thread though. It's a pretty cool scenario. I'd say at least make one of them their better selves so it's more interesting. The only cool thing about the new Jason is they made him run and know how to use a bow and arrow. Other than that he's weaker in every conceivable way.

Michael is just weaker in every way too. Whether Martin want's to admit it or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.