War of The Grey/Summers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyanAutumns
*Nate Grey
VS
*Rachel Grey (w/blue-Phoenix echo)
VS
*Cable (god-like)

"Id"
It's difficult to judge how a 3 way bout between these three.

Lord Feron
Rachel with the echo doesnt seem to be in the same league as the other two.

Shaman NG is above Godcable

Uriel005
Originally posted by 753
Shaman NG is above Godcable
standard nate isn't above god cable IMO. God Cable multitask may take it if he goes allout because at his peak he was manipulating his virus, the floating island, and fight stomping at the same time. Rachel Grey doesn't have enough experience IMO and unless its shaman Nate he's not going to take it.

"Id"
I would say Rachel with the Phoenix Echo has equitable power compared to Cable/X-Man. She did stalemate Vulcan, and Gladiator which is a nice plus. But her level of incompetence hurts her.

Really it comes down to Jesus Cable vs Shaman X-Man. And I think X-Man edges out Cable, since he can manipulate his psionics in ways that Cable can not.

Uriel005
X-man can manipulate but I think that Cable has more experience and raw power in god cable incarnation. It doesn't matter than X-man has over 9000 ways to beat someone if God Cable can have 1 way with guaranteed results. Cable is much more ruthless than Xman and would probably go for the efficient instant kill on Xman whereas Nate has the tendency to make a big show if he ever kills someone IMO whereas cable can and has done so with about as much care as I have put into taking a piss.

"Id"

Uriel005

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.