Trans WAR! DC vs Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Superboy Prime
Agent Orange
Gog

vs

The Asgardian Destroyer
The Runner
Thanos

No BFR.

Solidus Black
DC.

I am sorry for what planet this is on though.

The key for DC is Larfleeze. He can create his own Guardian of teh Universe (sky father level) and a host of Controllers (skyfather levels)

The Destroyer and The Runner will be the key to teh Marvel side. But they will go down.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Solidus Black
I am sorry for what planet this is on though.

Should be sorry for what GALAXY this is on, more likely. stick out tongue

TheLordofMurder
Two questions and a comment:

Who is powering the Destroyer?

Not only does the DC side have no one fast enough to tag The Runner, they have no one powerful enough to harm the AD via direct physical combat...

So with that said, how does Marvel lose here?

TheLordofMurder
About Lar...

I am having trouble believing that Lar (a Trans Tier) can create beings/things that are that much more powerful than he is...

A Trans Tier creating Skyfathers on a whim!? I dont think so...

Gecko4lif
That is because lar isnt trans

Prep-Man
Maybe DC.

Uriel005
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Two questions and a comment:

Who is powering the Destroyer?

Not only does the DC side have no one fast enough to tag The Runner, they have no one powerful enough to harm the AD via direct physical combat...

So with that said, how does Marvel lose here?

Larf doesn't need to target the runner. I think he can just put up a field surrounding himself and his allies and a larger bubble surrounding the battlefield and just collapse it to take out the runner. As far as I'm aware he couldn't do crap in that situation as even vibrating his molecules doesn't help as an energy wave would likely scatter him into oblivion. Depending on whos in the asgardian destroyer SBP could solo it. But if your going to say what level destroyer is at say what prime is at too. Like I always say with superman you have to be specific on the incarnation as at some points in his history he's beyond trans level. Anyways DC w Larf Leading the charge.

Galan007
Not only does the DC side have no one fast enough to tag The Runner, Nah.

Gog had no problem whatsoever tagging Flash:
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6146/gogspeed1.jpg
---
Additionally, even when Rip Hunter stepped in between nanoseconds in an effort to 'out-speed' Gog, he was STILL faster:
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9025/gogspeed2.jpg
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/6474/gogspeed3.jpg
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/1156/gogspeed4.jpg

He's plenty fast enough, imo.
---
Not only that, but Gog's ability to absorb enormous quantities of energy would likely be an invaluable tool here:
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/3576/gogpower1.jpg

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Galan007
Nah.

Gog had no problem whatsoever tagging Flash:
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6146/gogspeed1.jpg
---
Additionally, even when Rip Hunter stepped in between nanoseconds in an effort to 'out-speed' Gog, he was STILL faster:
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9025/gogspeed2.jpg
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/6474/gogspeed3.jpg
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/1156/gogspeed4.jpg

He's plenty fast enough, imo.
---
Not only that, but Gog's ability to absorb enormous quantities of energy would likely be an invaluable tool here:
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/3576/gogpower1.jpg

I stand corrected! smile

(bows humbly and rapidly backs away from the infinite wisdom of Galan!)

Black bolt z
I stand corrected! smile

(bows humbly and rapidly backs away from the infinite wisdom of Galan!) As always.

But seriously who is powering the destroyer?

quanchi112
Team marvel everytime.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team marvel everytime. Explain.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Explain. Thanos is unkillable. his shields drain gog to the point of nothing, he can teleport to defeat Larfleeze I am humans like Hal Jordan have knocked him around, whereas Prime just gets beaten into submission and he'd be scared to death by the Runner.

Black bolt z
Thanos is unkillable. his shields drain gog to the point of nothing, he can teleport to defeat Larfleeze I am humans like Hal Jordan have knocked him around, whereas Prime just gets beaten into submission and he'd be scared to death by the Runner. Gog and prime are a lot stronger then you think.

IMO marvel does win a good majority a lot of it because Runner would be almost impossible to tag but no way do they win everytime.

quanchi112
Gog and prime are a lot stronger then you think.

IMO marvel does win a good majority a lot of it because Runner would be almost impossible to tag but no way do they win everytime. Not as strong as Thanos and like I said gog expends too much energy and is severely weakened.

How do they beat Thanos ?

Black bolt z
Not as strong as Thanos and like I said gog expends too much energy and is severely weakened.

How do they beat Thanos ? Why do you have to put thanos in every post?I said marvel would win and your still arguing with me because you have a hard on for something large and purple.

quanchi112
Why do you have to put thanos in every post?I said marvel would win and your still arguing with me because you have a hard on for something large and purple. I put Thanos in posts when he is in the thread. The only thing capable of koing him was being caught off guard by a cc. Do you think these guys powers are comparable to a cc ?

iceman24567
DC Gog is the trump card here he pretty much seals the deal if he can beat the Runner (which he could)

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
DC Gog is the trump card here he pretty much seals the deal if he can beat the Runner (which he could) How does he breach Thanos' shields ?

Black bolt z
I put Thanos in posts when he is in the thread. The only thing capable of koing him was being caught off guard by a cc. Do you think these guys powers are comparable to a cc ? No.but they are comparable to the power of PG thor who was stalemating thanos and would have beaten him has the match went on due to the effects of the PG.

And AO can drain thanos of energy.

quanchi112
No.but they are comparable to the power of PG thor who was stalemating thanos and would have beaten him has the match went on due to the effects of the PG.

And AO can drain thanos of energy. How is Thanos vs. power gem Thor relevant to current thanos who is more powerful ?

Who has drained Thanos of energy ?

D_Dude1210
Let's say the Asgardian Destroyer is powered by Loki. smile

Black bolt z
How is Thanos vs. power gem Thor relevant to current thanos who is more powerful ?

Who has drained Thanos of energy ? Since when he is he more powerful?yes hes now unkillable but AFAIK he hasn't recived any amp.

And if he has you won't have time to prove me wrong because the librarys closing in 60 seconds.

quanchi112
Since when he is he more powerful?yes hes now unkillable but AFAIK he hasn't recived any amp.

And if he has you won't have time to prove me wrong because the librarys closing in 60 seconds. He was brought back to life to function as the avatar of death. it took a cc to ko him. You really don't see the power difference ?

Why didn't ao drain the red lantern of his energy or hal jordan ?

iceman24567
Lol at Quan. They don't need to be as powerful as a almost dead cosmic cube to Ko Thanos Gog solos high level energy absorption+ insane+ skyfather level energy output= Gog, Prime and Agent Orange wins

quanchi112
Lol at Quan. They don't need to be as powerful as a almost dead cosmic cube to Ko Thanos Gog solos high level energy absorption+ insane+ skyfather level energy output= Gog, Prime and Agent Orange wins Yes, they do. Gog has to make it past his shields which drained Galactus so he's screwed.

iceman24567
Since when he is he more powerful?yes hes now unkillable but AFAIK he hasn't recived any amp.

And if he has you won't have time to prove me wrong because the librarys closing in 60 seconds. He hasn't received any known amp the GOTG thought he was more durable but thats it. Even if he can't be killed this team kos him and they pretty much win 8/10

D_Dude1210
Gog soloing is really reaching here a bit. :-/

iceman24567
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Gog soloing is really reaching here a bit. :-/ I meant Gog solos Thanos though erm

D_Dude1210
I meant Gog solos Thanos though erm

Oh. Sorry, I think that I interpreted it wrong then. LOL. big grin

quanchi112
I meant Gog solos Thanos though erm Who did Gog defeat to make you think so ?

iceman24567
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Oh. Sorry, I think that I interpreted it wrong then. LOL. big grin Nah it's my horrendous typing. I meant Gog beats Thanos on his own then the rest of the team crumbles

Black bolt z
He was brought back to life to function as the avatar of death. it took a cc to ko him. You really don't see the power difference ?

Why didn't ao drain the red lantern of his energy or hal jordan ? It taking nothing less then a CC to beat him and being beaten by a CC are two totally different things.Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes, they do. Gog has to make it past his shields which drained Galactus so he's screwed. Lifting his finger makes galactus use vital energies.And in case you didn't notice galactus tore through them and said he lost energy.As with everything he does.

quanchi112
It taking nothing less then a CC to beat him and being beaten by a CC are two totally different things. Lifting his finger makes galactus use vital energies.And in case you didn't notice galactus tore through them and said he lost energy.As with everything he does. Then what else beat him ?

What ? So every time Galactus moves he severely drains himself. You really don't understand anything.

Black bolt z
Then what else beat him ?

What ? So every time Galactus moves he severely drains himself. You really don't understand anything. Something much less then a dead CC can.Like Odin.Or hyperstorm.Or anything stronger then him.

No.But everything he does drains him.And galactus never said vital.he ripped though thanos's sheilds and had him begging for his life.

TheLordofMurder
Just thought about something; this something makes me think Team Marvel annihilates team DC...

Since it has been decided that Loki is powering the Destroyer, what happens if The Runner and Thanos join him inside of it? I think you end up with a being thats going to tear through Team DC like they were paper...

And this being will be completely beyond harming by Team DC as the Destroyer becomes more powerful and durable as it acquires spiritual energy...

quanchi112
Something much less then a dead CC can.Like Odin.Or hyperstorm.Or anything stronger then him.

No.But everything he does drains him.And galactus never said vital.he ripped though thanos's sheilds and had him begging for his life. Odin isn't anywhere near as powerful as a cc which can still warp reality on a universal scale. It still had enough for anything and it was required to beat Thanos whereas an army of ants defeated Odin and his entire army. Thanos easily dominates anyone on this team here.

Yes, he most certainly did. You didn't read it it's ok I am used to you not knowing what you are referring to.

Black bolt z
Odin isn't anywhere near as powerful as a cc which can still warp reality on a universal scale. It still had enough for anything and it was required to beat Thanos whereas an army of ants defeated Odin and his entire army. Thanos easily dominates anyone on this team here.

Yes, he most certainly did. You didn't read it it's ok I am used to you not knowing what you are referring to. No but he doesn't have to be to beat thanos.As odin beat thanos down before.

And define ants....

He never said you used a severe amount of energy.It ends there.

quanchi112
No but he doesn't have to be to beat thanos.As odin beat thanos down before.

And define ants....

He never said you used a severe amount of energy.It ends there. Odin fought a weaker Thanos and was unable to best him so ho wdoes that help your case against a more powerful unkiillable Thanos ?

The space ants who defeated and were selling Odin as a slave along with his army.

You said he never said vital which he did. You didn't read it. I can tell.

Black bolt z
Odin fought a weaker Thanos and was unable to best him so ho wdoes that help your case against a more powerful unkiillable Thanos ?

The space ants who defeated and were selling Odin as a slave along with his army.

You said he never said vital which he did. You didn't read it. I can tell. Thanos is not any more powerful.More durable yes.No amp to firepower in any way.

And these ants were?

Sorry.Mistype.I meant to put severe there.yes galactus said vital energy but galactus uses vital energy for everything he does.

he never used the word severe.

CosmicComet
I disagree. Thanos seems far more powerful now than when he fought Odin.

I would LOVE to see that fight happen now.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I disagree. Thanos seems far more powerful now than when he fought Odin.

I would LOVE to see that fight happen now. Any scans of an amp?

CosmicComet
Who says it had to be an amp?

Characters levels go up or down over the years for no explanation at all often.

Him simply getting stronger over the years is too unbelievable?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Who says it had to be an amp?

Characters levels go up or down over the years for no explanation at all often.

Him simply getting stronger over the years is too unbelievable? He got stronger after his first death.AFAIK he hasn't recieved any time of power up except in durablity.

quanchi112
Thanos is not any more powerful.More durable yes.No amp to firepower in any way.

And these ants were?

Sorry.Mistype.I meant to put severe there.yes galactus said vital energy but galactus uses vital energy for everything he does.

he never used the word severe. Then you didn't read Thanos imperative in which it's quite clear. While mindless the guy stomps the guardians after decimating billions on the homeworld while running around mindless. The only thing that stopped him was a cc.

You need to read up on Thor.

Galactus was well nourished and needed to feed right afterwards meaning that's much powerful Thanos' shield was.

Look at weak and feeble Odin. I feel bad for him for putting him against Thanos.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor212-14.jpg

Black bolt z
Then you didn't read Thanos imperative in which it's quite clear. While mindless the guy stomps the guardians after decimating billions on the homeworld while running around mindless. The only thing that stopped him was a cc.

You need to read up on Thor.

Galactus was well nourished and needed to feed right afterwards meaning that's much powerful Thanos' shield was.

Look at weak and feeble Odin. I feel bad for him for putting him against Thanos.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor212-14.jpg Exactly.He was stopped by a CC.He could have been stoped by much less then an almost dead CC which it was..

he always needs to eat...

And what exactly was the context of his capture?

quanchi112
Exactly.He was stopped by a CC.He could have been stoped by much less then an almost dead CC which it was..

he always needs to eat...

And what exactly was the context of his capture? A cc is still capable of warping reality on a universal scale.

No, he doesn't.

They invaded and just beat him in a battle with his army against theirs.

Black bolt z
A cc is still capable of warping reality on a universal scale.

No, he doesn't.

They invaded and just beat him in a battle with his army against theirs. And it was used.Not needed.

Yes he does.His hunger is endless.

Then they must be>>>>>>>Thanos.

quanchi112
And it was used.Not needed.

Yes he does.His hunger is endless.

Then they must be>>>>>>>Thanos. Yes, meaning it could take out practically anyone with the power it has in it.

Certain things can drain him faster than others which was evident in his encounter against Thanos. You didn't read it anyways.

That's horrible abc logic. Odin has never beaten thanos.

Black bolt z
Yes, meaning it could take out practically anyone with the power it has in it.

Certain things can drain him faster than others which was evident in his encounter against Thanos. You didn't read it anyways.

That's horrible abc logic. Odin has never beaten thanos. Yes.It wasn't needed against thanos.Much less could have beat him.

It drained him.Not by much.Enough for him to notice.

He beat him into near unconciousness without taking any damage.

quanchi112
Yes.It wasn't needed against thanos.Much less could have beat him.

It drained him.Not by much.Enough for him to notice.

He beat him into near unconciousness without taking any damage. Then prove much less could have beaten him with examples and something to back it up.

You didn't read it and are ignoring his words in fact you claimed he didn't say the exact word he stated. You don't have a clue.

No, he didn't. You also claimed he was beaten into submission and didn't even know what submit meant.

Black bolt z
Then prove much less could have beaten him with examples and something to back it up.

You didn't read it and are ignoring his words in fact you claimed he didn't say the exact word he stated. You don't have a clue.

No, he didn't. You also claimed he was beaten into submission and didn't even know what submit meant. By him being beaten like he has before by people like Tyrant,Odin,Adam.Much less then CC's.

What?He never said he used a severe amount of energy.He drained him of a noticable amount but saying vital energys with galactus isn't much.

Yes he did. I'd consider beating someone into submission of what I just described.

quanchi112
By him being beaten like he has before by people like Tyrant,Odin,Adam.Much less then CC's.

What?He never said he used a severe amount of energy.He drained him of a noticable amount but saying vital energys with galactus isn't much.

Yes he did. I'd consider beating someone into submission of what I just described. Irrelevant to current Thanos.

He was well nourished we've seen him own earth while starving like it was nothing.

Then once again you don't know what submit actually means. It's amusing to use words you don't understand.

Black bolt z
Irrelevant to current Thanos.

He was well nourished we've seen him own earth while starving like it was nothing.

Then once again you don't know what submit actually means. It's amusing to use words you don't understand. No its not.He got a durability bump.Thats it.If he couldn't do shit to them before hes not doing shit to them now...

Your point?

I'm using a word in the context of which i've always used it.

quanchi112
No its not.He got a durability bump.Thats it.If he couldn't do shit to them before hes not doing shit to them now...

Your point?

I'm using a word in the context of which i've always used it. So a durability amp and being unkillable which you agree doesn't help him out ? Wow. You don't even make sense according to yourself.

That Galactus was a lot more powerful when he faced off against Thanos and one blast made him need to eat or feed after being well nourished.

Meaning you never knew how to use it.

Black bolt z
So a durability amp and being unkillable which you agree doesn't help him out ? Wow. You don't even make sense according to yourself.

That Galactus was a lot more powerful when he faced off against Thanos and one blast made him need to eat or feed after being well nourished.

Meaning you never knew how to use it. If Thanos couldn't do shit damage to odin before and he didn't get an amp to firepower hows he supposed to take him out now?

He always needs to eat.

I like my definition better ahah

Gecko4lif
Odin fought a weaker Thanos and was unable to best him

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
If Thanos couldn't do shit damage to odin before and he didn't get an amp to firepower hows he supposed to take him out now?

He always needs to eat.

I like my definition better ahah He's more powerful and more durable which you yourself admit. how doesn't being more durable help you out ?

You don't understand. I feel for you. It just doesn't sink in.

Then spell it zubmission.Originally posted by Gecko4lif
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing Deny it all you want.

Black bolt z
He's more powerful and more durable which you yourself admit. how doesn't being more durable help you out ?

You don't understand. I feel for you. It just doesn't sink in.

Then spell it zubmission. Deny it all you want. Hes more durable.I see no proof that he is more powerful?And it doesn't help because if you hit me and I don't feel it and I beat you up then you put a chestplate on what help with there be?I'd have more trouble beating you up but I still won't feel you punches.

You don't understand that galactus always needs to eat.

Odin beat thanos into submission.

quanchi112
Hes more durable.I see no proof that he is more powerful?And it doesn't help because if you hit me and I don't feel it and I beat you up then you put a chestplate on what help with there be?I'd have more trouble beating you up but I still won't feel you punches.

You don't understand that galactus always needs to eat.

Odin beat thanos into submission. It's about weakening Thanos didn't even budge when odin first blasted him. I mean you just don't get it any of it.

You don't understand Galactus' statement. Your comprehension is sub par.

Then Thanos wouldn't want to fight back he would have submitted. I mean wow you continue to embarrass yourself.

D_Dude1210
How did Odin vs. Thanos get here?? T_T

Come on ppl! AO, Gog, SBP vs Thanos, AD, Runner.

Gogogo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.