On Stanger Tides Teaser Poster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToddianGirl
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_KVpJ7PhGn8w/TODKlAKOY-I/AAAAAAAAEfU/qa2BF-MsSJw/s1600/pirates4.jpg

Enjoy!

Rogue Jedi
Nice!!!

Bwa Ha Ha
Hmm... The way they gave it a more stylistic appearance makes me think that they might wanna make this be 3D...

PirateofOslo
Ugh I don't want 3d. I was thrilled when they declared that DH part 1 wouldn't come out in 3d. 3d is just annoying.

Bwa Ha Ha
I don't particularly mind it, but it tends to mean that most of the movie is just visual tricks. This being Pirates, they should concentrate more on the plot than the visuals, we got enough of those in the first three.

PirateofOslo
I know.. The story needs to be good.

Bwa Ha Ha
I'll forgive excessive visual effects if we get a good plot. Otherwise... Not so much.

PirateofOslo
Same.

Bwa Ha Ha
*high fives*

IheartPocky
The skull is steel! Is this a Terminator movie!?

Bwa Ha Ha
laughing

Yeah, I noticed that. It was actually what made me think it might be in 3D... Bit tacky.

IheartPocky
Tacky fo sho

Bwa Ha Ha
stick out tongue

siriuswriter
"Are ye John Connarrrrrrrgh, mateeeeeey?"

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.

Happy Dance

*Note to Self : Pocky is still not a sausage.*

Bwa Ha Ha
Never a sausage.

Why DO you have that as your sub-name thing?

siriuswriter
Because in Supernatural, Bobby has a room in his basement which is supernatural beings-proof.

Bwa Ha Ha

Where does the sausage come in?

siriuswriter
*Note to Self : Pocky is still not a sausage.*

Bwa Ha Ha
Okay, no I'm REALLY confused...

Pocky, where are you?!? I need you to unconfuse me!

IheartPocky
OMG BWA YOU DONT REMEMBER??? hahaha remember those story things that we wrote including all of us? somebody wrote one where i said "not a sausage" super random but yea i made it my quote thing or whatever that is .... that girl wrote those stories mostly. remember that girl? lol i dont remember her name.

IheartPocky
I FOUND IT
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=422718&pagenumber=13

Bwa Ha Ha
OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I totally forgot those up until now!

eek!

Although they do partially bring up some bad memories... But whatever, the first batch was HILARIOUS.

IheartPocky
lovethemmm

Bwa Ha Ha
I shall feast on them....

OM NOM NOM

IheartPocky
OMNOMENOMMMM ME TOO

Bwa Ha Ha
YUUUUUUUUUM

siriuswriter
I remember when she put me in on of those. I dunno how many lines I had. But I was so.... *sniff* honored.

Bwa Ha Ha
big grin

Yeah, some of the lines she gave us were just downright hilarious...

Patient_Leech
I think Stranger Tides is probably the weakest film BUT I do like the mermaids. I kind of want to f#ck a mermaid. And it looks like the possibility is more likely than I thought!!..

Patient_Leech
The Facebook page... droolio

https://www.facebook.com/miamimermaidelle

Bwa Ha Ha
Well, who doesn't love mermaids? Lots of potential, best of both worlds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.