Jesus Cable and Shaman X-Man vs Thor and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which duo wins?

Cable does not have technovirus in this fight.

Uriel005
Oh god you just gave Cable a near instant win. Cable focuses like 99 percent of his attention on keeping techno virus away. Giving him free reign to openly direct his powers combined with shaman nate is nearly spite against current Thor. The two of them do run into problems with a surfer speed blitz though but Nate's precog can likely handle it. Cable and Nate 7-8/10 IMO even if you put up to king Thor levels.

rotiart
Like when jesus cable fought surfer already?
Or recent shaman nate grey got surprised by ares?

Even if nate goes for a telepathic battle against surfer its not like surfer doesnt have telepathic feats of his own... In a physical xonfrintation alone the nonhumans win...

In a telepathic duel also... Thor becomes a possible weak link and then its a two on surfer whih means for me surfer would be hard pressed to win.

Overall i give it to twam surfer because the grey duo isnt likely per cis to start off a fight shutting off opponents minds

Uriel005
Originally posted by rotiart
Like when jesus cable fought surfer already?
Or recent shaman nate grey got surprised by ares?

Even if nate goes for a telepathic battle against surfer its not like surfer doesnt have telepathic feats of his own... In a physical xonfrintation alone the nonhumans win...

In a telepathic duel also... Thor becomes a possible weak link and then its a two on surfer whih means for me surfer would be hard pressed to win.

Overall i give it to twam surfer because the grey duo isnt likely per cis to start off a fight shutting off opponents minds
I wasn't talking telepathy. God cable Telekinesis without focusing attention on technovirus would let him take on lower skyfathers with just tk IMO. Remember its a lot harder for him to do the little stuff while it was second nature for him to hold back the virus it is still a sap on his resources. w/out virus kid gloves are off. Also Nates precog would let him deal with surfer PIS off. Surfer while having good TP feats has never been a TP focused character. I think someone on the level of Shadowking would be able to take him out with TP and Nate by himself is far above shadowking.

Mindset
You realize he has been shown without being affected by to-virus, right?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mindset
You realize he has been shown without being affected by to-virus, right?

not as god cable as far as I'm aware and I do believe that the technovirus has always supposedly been a large strain on his abilities as he was already limited by how far it had already progressed. So assuming that the technovirus was as much of a burden as it is said to be I assume God Cable takes a big bump on powers.

Mindset
Jesus Cable was him uninhibited by the to virus.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mindset
Jesus Cable was him uninhibited by the to virus.
gonna have to read those again then. another internet subscription. sad

Lord Feron
When GC fought Surfer he was doing a bunch of other shit while he was fighting surfer. So im not how cable just focused on fighting might work out.

Mindset
And his body was already burning out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.