Sheriff Arrested Me For Concealed Weapons Charges!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarCraft2
I had a bench warrant for an arrest. (since 2009)

Sheriff stake out my appartment and waited for me to come home from work at 9:00AM

Handcuffed me and searched for deadly weapons. He found none. Searched and took my wallet keys pens and sat at the back of the seat of the sherrifs car.

I got taken to a county jail for misdemeanor. Got Mugshot+TB test and answered "No" to questions.

Do you feel like you need to talk to psychiatrist? Do you wanna take your own life? Are you a racist? are you a homo sexual? Do you have STD or HIV? Do you have any juvenile cases?

Fingerprinted and mugshot.

after waiting for 8 hours in holding cell(no sleep since working noc shift) along with other inmates, We changed to a prison garb (stripes for misdemeanor)

My mother bailed me out. LOL. I tried to call my workplace but they did not accept the collect call from county city jail.

Mother called my work place to call me off work.

As I returned to work today. The director of nurses and another nurse were laughing at me because they figured out that it was me who was calling from the county city jail.

court hearing @ January
iISyPz5XRyI

Robtard
"Are you a homosexual", odd. Would they have put you in special 'homo-jail' if you answered yes?

StarCraft2
Originally posted by Robtard
"Are you a homosexual", odd. Would they have put you in special 'homo-jail' if you answered yes?

i forgot the term but they have some kind of protection from other inmates. rapists get brown jail scrubs so that they seperate them from red (murderer) I think its ''protective custody?''

Dave_97
if you go to jail, dont drop the soap... unless you're into that sort of thing.

Ax3l
Watch out for Verne

Robtard
Originally posted by StarCraft2
i forgot the term but they have some kind of protection from other inmates. rapists get brown jail scrubs so that they seperate them from red (murderer) I think its ''protective custody?''

Then you should have answered yes, gotten your pink prison garb and been separated safely away from all others. Better to wear pink, than get corn-holed.

mikeydude
if your gay and you are a guy, then you have to be put In they're own cell, and a tranny has to be put In incarnation because of the male and female genitals.

My mother works In a jail.

Rogue Jedi
Ahahaha Mikey likes trannies.

Robtard
Originally posted by mikeydude
if your gay and you are a guy, then you have to be put In they're own cell, and a tranny has to be put In incarnation because of the male and female genitals.

My mother works In a jail.

So there is a special homo-jail, interesting.

If I'm arrested, I'm saying "I love the cock", rather spend the night alone than with that night's druggies, drunks and wife-beaters.

Rogue Jedi
Brings new meaning to the term "spread 'em."

StarCraft2

If I'm arrested, I'm saying "I love the cock", rather spend the night alone than with that night's druggies, drunks and wife-beaters.

LOL

then your arrest record/criminal record would brand you homosexual.

its your official record that says you are homosexual.

mikeydude

Most the time they dont care if your gay, but if you have ****, and a penis. then you get your own cell.

Now there is a Jail, that has a Unisex Pod, where it is for people who have both. Its in a different county.

Kaibs
Sucks to be you bro. in Chicago they're about to pass a law where we can carry in public. WHAT WHAT.

Bardock42
Yeah, they might enjoy the jail treatment otherwise.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, they might enjoy the jail treatment otherwise.
Or the other members of the jail might enjoy them....

steverules_2
I had a bench warrant for an arrest. (since 2009)

Sheriff stake out my appartment and waited for me to come home from work at 9:00AM

Handcuffed me and searched for deadly weapons. He found none. Searched and took my wallet keys pens and sat at the back of the seat of the sherrifs car.

I got taken to a county jail for misdemeanor. Got Mugshot+TB test and answered "No" to questions.

Do you feel like you need to talk to psychiatrist? Do you wanna take your own life? Are you a racist? are you a homo sexual? Do you have STD or HIV? Do you have any juvenile cases?

Fingerprinted and mugshot.

after waiting for 8 hours in holding cell(no sleep since working noc shift) along with other inmates, We changed to a prison garb (stripes for misdemeanor)

My mother bailed me out. LOL. I tried to call my workplace but they did not accept the collect call from county city jail.

Mother called my work place to call me off work.

As I returned to work today. The director of nurses and another nurse were laughing at me because they figured out that it was me who was calling from the county city jail.

court hearing @ January
iISyPz5XRyI

haermm

Did you try and wrestle any of them? You tried to take one from the rear

StarCraft2
Originally posted by steverules_2
haermm

Did you try and wrestle any of them? You tried to take one from the rear

not gonna resist arrest. (if you are talking about the sherrifs)

not gonna fight in jail. (the other inmates are not violent since we are in misdemeanor holding cell)

steverules_2
Takes the fun out of it

dadudemon
Originally posted by steverules_2
Takes the fun out of it

Kicked in the nutz.

King Castle
Originally posted by Kaibs
Sucks to be you bro. in Chicago they're about to pass a law where we can carry in public. WHAT WHAT. in america in general its pretty legal so long as you get a permit..

even then most states you can carry an unconcealed weapon without a permit due to the right to bear arms..

only problem is most ppl dont know it so dont do it,.. and dumb cops dont know either and probably shoot you.. but nevada and texas is a whole different thing

in my state/city a gun is the norm.. they even have regular gun commercials and due on site gun classes for concealed weapons and getting you your permit every Tuesday when you purchase a gun.. cool 2guns

by the way i just found my gun permit in my drawer and my gun club membership..

RE: Blaxican
Well. California. Yeah...

Robtard
It actually is legal to carry a non-concealed gun in California, but there are so many 'can't do it here or like this' stipulations that it's basically too much of a pain.

King Castle
examples are you can carry an unconcealed weapon but its illegal to carry it to a place of business, Banks, federal/government buildings...etc etc...or you cannot have a loaded weapon in your vehicle mus separate the gun and ammo.

then you have law enforcement who dont know civil rights and liberties that they will stop you possibly shoot you.. at best you are harassed and asked to show I.D. legally you dont have to comply if no crime is committed and exercising your legal rights is not suspicious which police will claim your refusal to show I.D. or incriminate yourself by not answering questions is suspicious in itself..

unless you can get the cop on video/audio randomly stopping you and asking questions nothing is gonna happen to him.. some gun clubs actively go out and let themselves get stopped and harassed by police to video tape it and sue...its funny as hell cops learning about constitutional rights the hard way..

and unless you have money for a court hearing its not even worth fighting even when your rights are being trampled on and it in itself is illegal perfect example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp6OyJPdNSk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK78jwCKD10&feature=related

SNQ1EglO3TY&feature=related

you get thorns

In Harris County Jail in downtown Houston Texas there is a whole floor for homosexuals so the answer might be yes depending on the facility.

As for our resident MMA expert...... is this you?

Q-ahb2zv22w

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by you get thorns
In Harris County Jail in downtown Houston Texas there is a whole floor for homosexuals so the answer might be yes depending on the facility.

As for our resident MMA expert...... is this you?

Q-ahb2zv22w No, that's King Castle.

the ninjak
THATS NOT THE WAY YOU DO IT mad ninja

xdQldhv_KK4

mikeydude
Originally posted by the ninjak
THATS NOT THE WAY YOU DO IT mad ninja

xdQldhv_KK4
What a bamf.

Robtard
Q-ahb2zv22w

That is one epic negro.

Reminds me of other epic negro I saw once, dude was dressed in Blade-esque attire, had a katana on his back and refused to lay down/submit to a squad of cops after the cornered him. They hit him with several bean-bags and dude just stood there and flexed, he even took tear-gas like a champ.

These guys together could probably take down a SWAT team, easy.

Rogue Jedi
Shoulda tazed his sorry ass.

Ax3l
Detroit is a shit hole, either way.

That is one epic negro.

Reminds me of other epic negro I saw once, dude was dressed in Blade-esque attire, had a katana on his back and refused to lay down/submit to a squad of cops after the cornered him. They hit him with several bean-bags and dude just stood there and flexed, he even took tear-gas like a champ.

These guys together could probably take down a SWAT team, easy. I heard about that. Was pretty epic.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Shoulda tazed his sorry ass.

Don't know, this negro was ****ing epic, he took shotgun bean-bags like they were little more than spit-balls.

They might have tried a taser, I watched the vid years ago. But he was wearing a leather jacket.
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I heard about that. Was pretty epic.

If you ever find it, let me know.

Rogue Jedi
Don't know, this negro was ****ing epic, he took shotgun bean-bags like they were little more than spit-balls.

They might have tried a taser, I watched the vid years ago. But he was wearing a leather jacket.

If you ever find it, let me know. Cap his knees.

Robtard
Cap his knees.
That would have been use of excessive force, chief.

He wasn't threatening the cops or anyone else, he simply refused to submit.

Rogue Jedi
That would have been use of excessive force, chief.

He wasn't threatening the cops or anyone else, he simply refused to submit. But he's blek.

9v4CFjrjBxc

Bardock42
Our resident Batman defeater knows what to do.

Rogue Jedi
Our resident Batman defeater knows what to do. Damn skippy. Put two in Bat's computer and he's done.

Robtard
Damn skippy. Put two in Bat's computer and he's done.

Pretty sure the current Batman(s) cowl/mask is bullet proof. Even then, super-villains and uber-assassins have tried.

So if Batman's feats transferred over into reality, I don't see how John-average is going to succeed where those others have failed.

Probably due to the fact that in real life not everyone who is a thug is an idiot.

Bardock42
Probably due to the fact that in real life not everyone who is a thug is an idiot.

Man, you have a lot of strong and wrong opinions, don't you, Blax?

No!

Robtard
No!

What did you want for your birthday?

Bardock42
He wanted a Justin Bieber CD and a Vampires Suck DVD, if I recall right.

Robtard
He wanted a Justin Bieber CD and a Vampires Suck DVD, if I recall right.

I can get both, so consider it done.

StarCraft2
rofl at resident mma expert.

California law states that a man who practices and fights as an mma fighter his whole body is a deadly weapon. Therefore he cannot practice mma against anyone except on the sporting event.

I cant do street fight or resist arrest. I would be charged with assaulting with a deadly weapon.(felony)

felony would get my licenses (nursing and fighting) revoked.
If they get revoked, I would be a brokeazz street bum

Robtard
rofl at resident mma expert.

California law states that a man who practices and fights as an mma fighter his whole body is a deadly weapon. Therefore he cannot practice mma against anyone except on the sporting event.

I cant do street fight or resist arrest. I would be charged with assaulting with a deadly weapon.

Here's an idea if you ever need to clock some fool on the street and get arrested for it, don't mention to the cops that you practice MMA. I know and don't think nothing of it, solving dilemmas and life's great questions is something I just do.

Resisting arrest is generally a bad idea, even if your a 40-year old out of shape slob who's never trained. So I wouldn't recommend that to anyone.

Rogue Jedi
Pretty sure the current Batman(s) cowl/mask is bullet proof. Even then, super-villains and uber-assassins have tried.

So if Batman's feats transferred over into reality, I don't see how John-average is going to succeed where those others have failed. Face. Like a good girl.

StarCraft2
court date 1/27/2011 on superior court of santa clara.

even if i get convicted or aquitted.. i will not lose my nursing license

nurses lose license on substance abuse and felonys or sex abuse or assaults dui's and such

Leo.M
Jail for gay guy is like Disneyland but for your ass.

StarCraft2
still if i get convicted..
i lose my current job. i go to jail for less than a year. i am unhirable due to a criminal history

if i get aquited.
i come back to kmc. i go back to work heal the sick make the world better.

If i dont put any post after jan 27. StarCraft2 (Jason is incarcerated)

The Nuul
Well, I am getting arrested because I got caught for dealing a hundred thousand pounds of cocaine.

StarCraft2
I pleaded Not guilty for Penal Code 12020 (possession of deadly weapon)
40 hours of community service
$100 Fine
No conviction record
(My arrest record is still intact for Penal Code 12020)

If I don't finish my community service, I get incarcerated for less than a year and get conviction record for Penal Code 12020

Bardock42
Oh boy, glad you updated me, I couldn't sleep the last few days.

The Red
I lol'd

you get thorns
I farted.

dadudemon
I farted.

laughing

*shows how immature his sense of humor is*

I R easily amused. no expression

Peach
Stop. Making. Threads.

You do not need to make a new thread for every single thing you do in your life. Good god. Go make a livejournal for that.

StarCraft2
then close this one since problem's are all over... laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.