Wolverine vs Bruce Wayne w/symbiote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The MISTER
Current Wolverine vs Bruce Wayne wearing the original symbiote after Parkers rejection but before bonding with Eddie Brock.

Batman has only symbiote benefits, no gadgets.

They fight in Metropolis. Bloodlust on.

Who would win.?

The MISTER
I think that this is a close fight but Batman with the symbiote would eventually take out Wolverine.

SamZED
Assuming the symbiote takes over Bats and gives him the strength/speed/reflexes/durability upgrade as well as HF and tendtils Batman should win this. Then again, he might not get any upgrades and just wear it as clothes like Pete did. In that case its just the same old Batman but without his gadgets... and in that case he loses.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by SamZED
Assuming the symbiote takes over Bats and gives him the strength/speed/reflexes/durability upgrade as well as HF and tendtils Batman should win this. Then again, he might not get any upgrades and just wear it as clothes like Pete did. In that case its just the same old Batman but without his gadgets... and in that case he loses.
also he gain the ability to fire webbing, which spiderman had if not mistaken. It produced it on seemly unlimited webbing? I put a question mark becuase I honestly not sure if that correct.

King Castle
no, the webbing is limited... The sym regenerates it and if forced to use too much webbing at once it starts to cannibalize itself.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
also he gain the ability to fire webbing, which spiderman had if not mistaken. It produced it on seemly unlimited webbing? I put a question mark becuase I honestly not sure if that correct. it can't be unlimited

Dum Dum Dugan
dident me it like that, I ment it had a huge amount of webbing that spiderman never seen to run out of. Yes if he sat there for vast amount of time spraying webbing it run out, but not likely he could spend that amount during a battl.e

Parmaniac
Why can't it be unlimited? We have threads with Iron Man eternaly stalemating Juggs by flying around eternaly or shooting repulsor blasts without running out of juice.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Why can't it be unlimited? We have threads with Iron Man eternaly stalemating Juggs by flying around eternaly or shooting repulsor blasts without running out of juice. whoever made that argument is stupid

King Castle
dident me it like that, I ment it had a huge amount of webbing that spiderman never seen to run out of. Yes if he sat there for vast amount of time spraying webbing it run out, but not likely he could spend that amount during a battle spiderman iirc forced venom to expend his webbing in a giant fall where venom started eating up his webbing trying to break the fall.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Starscream M
whoever made that argument is stupid Originally posted by Starscream M
Iron Man can't hurt Juggernaut and Juggernaut can'T catch Iron Man he flies around him eternally for a stalemate

SamZED
also he gain the ability to fire webbing, which spiderman had if not mistaken. It produced it on seemly unlimited webbing? I put a question mark becuase I honestly not sure if that correct. Yeah you're right, I forgot the webbing. its not realy unlimited but symbiotes do not run out of it. In the past it was a bit hard for them, example would be Venom using to much webbing and exposing the host, but these days this never happens because they regenerate it too fast.

King Castle
what about the time that venom made sym shields and was losing the sym suit stretching it to the limit?

or the time he made a tendril through the computer and reduced the sym covering on his body?

srankmissingnin
The theory is that a symbiote will adapt the powers and innate properties of it's original host into its own biology for benefit of its next host. This is why Peter didn't get an boost from the Venom symbiote while Brock did. With the stips of the thread, Bruce would have all the abilities that Brock did as Venom.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The theory is that a symbiote will adapt the powers and innate properties of it's original host into its own biology for benefit of its next host. This is why Peter didn't get an boost from the Venom symbiote while Brock did. With the stips of the thread, Bruce would have all the abilities that Brock did as Venom. thumb up

King Castle
i say bloodlust on his MA skills take a dive due to the suits influence.

SamZED
Originally posted by King Castle
what about the time that venom made sym shields and was losing the sym suit stretching it to the limit?

or the time he made a tendril through the computer and reduced the sym covering on his body? I believe that was in Venom's mini, which was years ago. Dont recall him having that kind of problem since then.

Parmaniac
Even if what's the point?

King Castle
sym regeneration is finite

Parmaniac
It's as finite as Wolverine's HF. smile

srankmissingnin
i say bloodlust on his MA skills take a dive due to the suits influence.

Bruce's will power and control would limit the influence the symbiote considerably. I would say he would be considerably better off than even Peter... which is exponentially more balanced than the fragile and easily manipulated mind of Eddie Brock.

King Castle
the suit isnt something that works on pure will power it allows itself to be controlled...

Brock was able to do it b/c they both had a similar dislike for parker and the suit choose to bond with eddie..

i see the suit not liking Bruce and abandoning him in mid battle or swing.... leaving him butt naked without a batline to save himself.

SamZED
Ive heard that symbiotes gain powers of the previous hosts but I believe that was a fanmade theory. Venom and Carnage symbiotes possesed so many heroes, Ms. Marvel, Surder etc but they didnt gain their abilities. Its just when Parker wore it he wasnt bonded to it that well. Brock didnt gain Spider-man's powers, he simply was stronger and had simillar abilities granted by the alien.

King Castle
no.. the symbiote bonded with parker long enough to steal his genetic pattern.... and then replicated the rest..

its why the spidersense dont work...

carnage is a mutated offspring of Venom with similar and warped versions of the main sym.

the main reason we dont see the suit stealing other's powers is that they arent bonded long enough for it to steal there powers and also it cant replicated every power it comes in contact with let alone energy based ones.

Parmaniac
the main reason we dont see the suit stealing other's powers is that they arent bonded long enough enough for it to steal there powers and also it cant replicated every power it comes in contact with let alone energy based ones. Another possiblity could be that Parkers symbiote was some kind of blank and now it can't copy more powers. But I agree on the time factor but ONLY going by that the symbiote could become something like Amazo.

SamZED
no.. the symbiote bonded with parker long enough to steal his genetic pattern.... and then replicated the rest..

its why the spidersense dont work...

carnage is a mutated offspring of Venom with similar and warped versions of the main sym.

the main reason we dont see the suit stealing other's powers is that they arent bonded long enough enough for it to steal there powers and also it cant replicated every power it comes in contact with let alone energy based ones.

Actually, that's not how it is. Anyone who gets bonded with ANY symbiote gets a strength boost, symbiotic tendrils, ability to crawl walls. Its not what Venom got from Parker. Otherwise he would've copied his spider sense as well, but he doesnt have it. The ss doesnt register him as a threat because it was in Pete's head. Symbiotes got their own kind of telepathy.

Starscream M
I was using hyperbole erm

Parmaniac
laughing I edited the post you never said something like that.

SamZED
laughing out loud

King Castle
Originally posted by SamZED
Actually, that's not how it is. Anyone who gets bonded with ANY symbiote gets a strength boost, symbiotic tendrils, ability to crawl walls. Its not what Venom got from Parker. Otherwise he would've copied his spider sense as well, but he doesn't have it. The ss doesnt register him as a threat because it was in Pete's head. Symbiotes got their own kind of telepathy. the "telepathy" it has is empathic in nature big deal... and like i said previously that their is an obvious limit to the types of abilities it can replicate but it obviously took spiderman's strength and has been said on panel that it double's the strength of its host stated by eddie brock..

how many times has venom told spider that they have all his powers that they can do everything spiderman can and then some?

however writers choose to write venom now makes no never mind to how he was intended to be and how it gained its abilities.

SamZED
the "telepathy" it has is empathic in nature big deal... and like i said previously that their is an obvious limit to the types of abilities it can replicate but it obviously took spiderman's strength and has been said on panel that it double's the strength of its host stated by eddie brock..

how many times has venom told spider that they have all his powers that they can do everything spiderman can and then some?

however writers choose to write venom now makes no never mind to how he was intended to be and how it gained its abilities. Brock always said that the power was added to his own peak human strength, that's why old bios had him as an 11 tonner. That's how he was originally intended to be. And honestly that never made sense to me. He's clearly much stronger than that, so the theory doesnt work well. Any person who bonds to any symbiote gets simillar abilities. They cant all be Venom offsprings. It works this way, the better the bond is, the more powerful the character gets. And Brock was so close with the symbiote at some point they merged into a single being. Im not sure it'll be the same for Batman, in which case Logan simly guts him..

thanos-prime
Why can't it be unlimited? We have threads with Iron Man eternaly stalemating Juggs by flying around eternaly or shooting repulsor blasts without running out of juice. Him not running out of energy could very well happen considering his new suit's supposed to have unlimited energy.

srankmissingnin
Another possiblity could be that Parkers symbiote was some kind of blank and now it can't copy more powers. But I agree on the time factor but ONLY going by that the symbiote could become something like Amazo.

That is my impression. That it incorporates the powers of it's first host into it's biology. Then each generation of the symbiote has the powers of the previous generation and the ability to incorporate the powers of a new host. But it isn't exactly clear if that is the case.

Tha C-Master
Why are we making stupid arguments? They fight at the best of their abilities. Bruce isn't losing the symbiote mid-match, and if he has full control of it, he smokes Wolverine. Way too many abilities going on for him.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Why are we making stupid arguments? They fight at the best of their abilities. Bruce isn't losing the symbiote mid-match, and if he has full control of it, he smokes Wolverine. Way too many abilities going on for him.
people were debating if he would get the same abilities to brock or if he get the abilities spiderman got (in that cases wolverine could deff win) however it was determined that he get all the abilities brock had.

Tha C-Master
people were debating if he would get the same abilities to brock or if he get the abilities spiderman got (in that cases wolverine could deff win) however it was determined that he get all the abilities brock had. I'm talking about suggesting his suit will leave him mid match.

If Bruce just had the resistance to the claws and the webbing he would win. If he had full abilities he would definitely win. I'm sure Mr. meant that he would have full power though.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by The MISTER
Current Wolverine vs Bruce Wayne wearing the original symbiote after Parkers rejection but before bonding with Eddie Brock. That's pretty much the same symbiote that Brock got only before he got him. I mean the sym doesn't changed after Spider-man got rid of him.

Tha C-Master
And there you have it.

Dum Dum Dugan
I already said that
was determined that he get all the abilities brock had.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.