The Last Days of American Crime TPB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endofthemovie
I kept up with this series during the first printing and was really impressed, so naturally, I'm happy to hear that the publisher, Radical, is putting out a trade paperback of it now. (See here: radicalpublishing . com/titles/comics/the-last-days-of-american-crime?series_id=13&issue_id=177 )

I haven't bought it yet, but probably will next time I'm at my LCS; I think the format will really benefit the series. Plus, I just really liked it.

Has anyone else been reading LDoAC, and if so, what'd you think? How do you feel about a TPB?
Any thoughts?

Galan007
Imo you can't really go wrong with sexuality, violence, strong artwork, and a great plot. But as good as this series was, few people seem to have read it. At least releasing it in trade format will help shed some desperately needed light on it again.

endofthemovie
Originally posted by Galan007
Imo you can't really go wrong with sexuality, violence, strong artwork, and a great plot. But as good as this series was, few people seem to have read it. At least releasing it in trade format will help shed some desperately needed light on it again.
I completely agree! It's a wonder it's not more popular-- Tocchini's art alone should prove what solid material it is. Underground classic status?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
You're like a comics hipster lol.

Galan007
Originally posted by endofthemovie
Underground classic status? I'd say so.

Deadline
I haven't read this but it seems to me that Remender is an underated writer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.