Is the Enchantress almost unbeatable?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Is the Enchantress almost unbeatable against the HUMAN MALES on Marvel and DC Earth if she "fights" them using her greatest strength...her good looks and ability to seduce a man?

Lets assume for a moment that she starts to target human males from either Marvel or DC to seduce; she spends a full month watching them from a distance...observing them...making note of what they like out of a woman.

She then approaches them and does everything in her power to seduce them; she uses her natural beauty, her charisma, and uses her magic to make herself as desirable as she possibly can...

In this senario, is their any HUMAN MALE from either company that can resist her?

If so, explain how and why...

King Castle
Batman... kidding.

i dont see how any one good if she uses on her resources on them..

even homosexual men would fail...

maybe DD since he is blind.. but his mind can still be enchanted...

nope, no one mortal man can.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by King Castle
Batman... kidding.

i dont see how any one good if she uses on her resources on them..

maybe DD since he is blind.. but his mind can still be enchanted...

nope, no one mortal man can.

This is kinda what I was thinking as well...

I was thinking that MAYBE Doom, Xavier, or Strange might have a chance, but if you have a woman that attractive working on you (and using supernatural means to boot)...I cant see any human male resisting her long term.

Hell, after one look at her, 99.99999 of the men in Marvel or DC wont want to resist her...

zopzop

Huh? How? They don't want what she's selling, if you get my point. They'd laugh in her face.

Omega Vision
General Glory. He's too pure.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Huh? How? They don't want what she's selling, if you get my point. They'd laugh in her face.

You know, thats not true; I have two children from two different women and one of them is gay...

From dealing with her and her friends, I have learned that there is ALWAYS someone of the opposite sex that a gay person is attracted to; they tend to be far more selective on what they like out of the opposite sex, but there are still members of the opposite sex that they are attracted to nonetheless...

And it is within the Enchantress's ability to alter her appearance so that she can fit whatever her targets vision of an "ideal" woman looks like...

Anyway, I think gay men fall to her charms as well...

King Castle
Huh? How? They don't want what she's selling, if you get my point. They'd laugh in her face. glamor/enchantment to fool the eye and ensnare the mind...

they'll see what they wanna see

Bouboumaster
I think that Punisher might resist.

zopzop
glamor/enchantment to fool the eye and ensnare the mind...

they'll see what they wanna see

In that case any ol' telepath would do. So there's nothing really special or unbeatable about her.

That said, she's so beautiful, she wouldn't even need magic against a majority of straight males, human or otherwise.

Northstar punches her lights out.

illadelph12
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I think that Punisher might resist.

He'd hit it, then shoot her in the chest, neck, and face...

...then he'd pull out a gun and shoot her with actual bullets.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

I was thinking that MAYBE Doom Mabye?Doom would punch her in the balls.And Yes i know what I just said.

^I buy that, we all know doom is in the closet.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by illadelph12

...then he'd pull out a gun and shoot her with actual bullets. Awwwww dude...

-K-M-
Hmmm...does anyone have the scan after Enchantress beat Hulk, Captain America then beat her

Q99

From dealing with her and her friends, I have learned that there is ALWAYS someone of the opposite sex that a gay person is attracted to; they tend to be far more selective on what they like out of the opposite sex, but there are still members of the opposite sex that they are attracted to nonetheless...

And it is within the Enchantress's ability to alter her appearance so that she can fit whatever her targets vision of an "ideal" woman looks like...

Anyway, I think gay men fall to her charms as well...

Just like how all strait men love Johnny Depp?

---

There is a thing called the 'kinsey scale,' and people aren't just "Strait/even split bi/gay," there's a whole range. So all you need is someone at the far end of the scale.

Hm, Obsidian's gay and in a committed relationship, I think he's pretty well set.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by -K-M-
Hmmm...does anyone have the scan after Enchantress beat Hulk, Captain America then beat her Cap beats everyone.

Rage.Of.Olympus
IRCC, Enchantress killed the Hulk in like Hulk #102 or so with a spell.

King Castle
impossible... hulk strongest one there is..

TheLordofMurder
In that case any ol' telepath would do. So there's nothing really special or unbeatable about her.

That said, she's so beautiful, she wouldn't even need magic against a majority of straight males, human or otherwise.

I dont know about her not being unbeatable (against human males mind you); sure, in a direct physical confrontation, there are plenty of people that would beat the hell out of her...

But here she isnt "attacking" directly; she's fighting in a fashion that high end energy blasts or continent shaking attacks dont matter against...

And she has the means to deal with telepaths; during the original Secret War, she was able to seal off the minds of all the villians from Xavier...so surely it is within her to mislead a telepath while she works her victim over with her magic and feminine charms.

And after she has "beaten" (or rather conquered) her victim, she could use him as a willing pawn to do what she wants...

Or, she could kill her victims in their sleep after she's exhausted them with love-making; what human male wouldnt this tactic not work against?

Afterall (for example), she could definitely kill The Hulk (Banner rather) or Magneto (who are two of the most powerful human males on Earth) rather easily with this tactic; she could trick Reed Richards into thinking she's Sue and kill him in a similar fashion...

zopzop
LordofMurder, you misunderstood me big grin

Of course she can murder any human male with EASE. I just said her enchantments aren't unbeatable, since there are men who would be like "meh" to her seduction attempts.

Her enchantments aren't anymore impressive than high level telepathy.

TheLordofMurder
LordofMurder, you misunderstood me big grin

Of course she can murder any human male with EASE. I just said her enchantments aren't unbeatable, since there are men who would be like "meh" to her seduction attempts.

Her enchantments aren't anymore impressive than high level telepathy.

Ah...gotcha...

I can agree with that!

Warlord
Apollo wins wink

RE: Blaxican
Captain America would beat her. His heart belongs to only one woman: LADY LIBERTY!

I dont know about her not being unbeatable (against human males mind you); sure, in a direct physical confrontation, there are plenty of people that would beat the hell out of her...

But here she isnt "attacking" directly; she's fighting in a fashion that high end energy blasts or continent shaking attacks dont matter against...

And she has the means to deal with telepaths; during the original Secret War, she was able to seal off the minds of all the villians from Xavier...so surely it is within her to mislead a telepath while she works her victim over with her magic and feminine charms.

And after she has "beaten" (or rather conquered) her victim, she could use him as a willing pawn to do what she wants...

Or, she could kill her victims in their sleep after she's exhausted them with love-making; what human male wouldnt this tactic not work against?

Afterall (for example), she could definitely kill The Hulk (Banner rather) or Magneto (who are two of the most powerful human males on Earth) rather easily with this tactic; she could trick Reed Richards into thinking she's Sue and kill him in a similar fashion... in other words her illusion casting and mind control magic make her unbeatable? nah. there are more powerfull mages and characters with innate resistance to magic. her seduction spells arent bulletproof and anyone who knew who she is would suspect her intentions from the get go.

complexbrother
Sentry not because he's far more powerful, but because he's schizo .

Solidus Black
Didnt Captain America resist Enchantress in the original Secret Wars?

She had just seduced the Hulk and then tried to seduce Cap. She realized she couldnt and then tried to blow him up.

Madvillain
Originally posted by illadelph12

...then he'd pull out a gun and shoot her with actual bullets.

Win: this post is full of it.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Solidus Black
Didnt Captain America resist Enchantress in the original Secret Wars?

She had just seduced the Hulk and then tried to seduce Cap. She realized she couldnt and then tried to blow him up.

Yeah...that happened; different situation than that here in the OP, but with no prep and in a combat situation, Cap did resist the Enchantress...

Here, though, she wouldnt be approaching him in a combat situation, and she could make slight alterations to her appearance so that he wont know who she truly is...

So, any superior mage, anyone who can see through illusions, anyone who is gay or uninterested in sex can laugh in her face. From the top of my mind: Dr Strange, High Evolutionary, Apocalypse, Shaman Nate Grey, maybe Sinister, maybe Doom, definitely Wiccan, the list goes on.

Omega Vision
Ragdoll. No genitals.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by 753
So, any superior mage, anyone who can see through illusions, anyone who is gay or uninterested in sex can laugh in her face. From the top of my mind: Dr Strange, High Evolutionary, Apocalypse, Shaman Nate Grey, maybe Sinister, maybe Doom, definitely Wiccan, the list goes on.

High Evolutionary and Apocalypse are human males?

Apoc may have once been a human male, but he doesnt seem human to me anymore...

Sinister is a weird one, so I give you that one...

As for the rest...I dont know.

As for seeing through illusions, someone would only invoke the magic needed to see through if they had good reason to do so; you are out and about and an attractive female approaches you, why in the heck are you checking for illusions? Unless you are a paranoid schizophrenic, doing that makes no sense...

In addition, what MAN is not always thinking about sex? Even if its in the back of your mind, its still there...and it doesnt take much to bring that thought to the foreground; if these characters are being written to never be interested in sex, then I submit to you, that they are being written very very unrealistically; even beyond that of (in the case of Doom) breaking the laws of physics on a whim...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Ragdoll. No genitals.

LOL!! That'll exempt "him" from her charms...

Of course, without the family jewels, are you really male?

embarrasment

High Evolutionary and Apocalypse are human males?

Apoc may have once been a human male, but he doesnt seem human to me anymore...

Sinister is a weird one, so I give you that one...

As for the rest...I dont know.

As for seeing through illusions, someone would only invoke the magic needed to see through if they had good reason to do so; you are out and about and an attractive female approaches you, why in the heck are you checking for illusions? Unless you are a paranoid schizophrenic, doing that makes no sense...

In addition, what MAN is not always thinking about sex? Even if its in the back of your mind, its still there...and it doesnt take much to bring that thought to the foreground; if these characters are being written to never be interested in sex, then I submit to you, that they are being written very very unrealistically; even beyond that of (in the case of Doom) breaking the laws of physics on a whim... HE is a human mutate, he's just become alien over time, same goes for apocalypse. The thing is that almost all these people would immedtiately suspect being aproached by anyone and some have default spells, superhuman senses or mechanical sensors working on all the time. They'd know something was up with her immediately.

Crack

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Crack
Anyone irish, she would want us! Can we ban this little shit yet?

Crack

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Can we ban this little shit yet? It'll come

Crack

Originally posted by Crack
and so will you when you've reached puberty sonny. oh snap

troll harder

Crack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.