Team Wonderful vs Thanos, H2H only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
WW (classic Diana)
Wonder Man
Super Girl
Power Girl

vs Thanos

KuRuPT Thanosi
That is A LOT of pimp slapped ladies on the ground ripe for the taking...

team wins hard. thanos cant outbrawl them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by 753
team wins hard. thanos cant outbrawl them. Thanos can't be killed. Watch and see how easily he tosses Marvell around. Thanos wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by 753

Honestly? You see these girls being able to withstand punches or even mere slaps from Thanos? I don't

King Kandy
Originally posted by 753
He most certainly can.

I doubt it, 3 of them can blitz and he doesn't have access to energy powers, telepathy or force fields in this fight. He is immortal as of right now, true. But there are ways to put an immortal down for the count.

quanchi112
Originally posted by 753
I doubt it, 3 of them can blitz and he doesn't have access to energy powers, telepathy or force fields in this fight. He is immortal as of right now, true. But there are ways to put an immortal down for the count. When has he been ko'd by a top tier ?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
When has he been ko'd by a top tier ? When has he ever fought four top tiers?
But the answer is
Originally posted by 753
team wins hard. thanos cant outbrawl them. Originally posted by King Kandy
He most certainly can.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
When has he ever fought four top tiers?
But the answer is Quasar, Hulk, Thing, Masterson Thor all at once. He wasn't even breaking a sweat.

Black bolt z
Quasar, Hulk, Thing, Masterson Thor all at once. He wasn't even breaking a sweat. Hulk and thing are not top tiers.Nor do they have the speed and skill of this team.And some of them here outclass thing in strength.

So it was by no means four top tiers.It was one top tier,the weakest thor,and two slow bricks.

quanchi112
Hulk and thing are not top tiers.Nor do they have the speed and skill of this team.And some of them here outclass thing in strength.

So it was by no means four top tiers.It was one top tier,the weakest thor,and two slow bricks. Thing might not be but Hulk certainly is. To say he isn't is extremely laughable and shows you have no idea about most of these characters in the first place.

Wonderman isn't a top tier in any regard. LOL and they have power to crap all over these women and strength to boot.

There aren't even four top tiers here I mean come on do you even know who Wonderman is ?

Black bolt z
Thing might not be but Hulk certainly is. To say he isn't is extremely laughable and shows you have no idea about most of these characters in the first place.

Wonderman isn't a top tier in any regard. LOL and they have power to crap all over these women and strength to boot.

There aren't even four top tiers here I mean come on do you even know who Wonderman is ? Thing and hulk are not top tiers...mabye current hulk is but not the hulk thanos fought.And almost all if not all on team are >to thing in strength.

No hes not a top tier.They who...you mean the people you listed?I would beg to differ.

Fine whatever 3 top tiers and 1 mid tier...whatever...not entirely sure where wonderman is.

quanchi112
Thing and hulk are not top tiers...mabye current hulk is but not the hulk thanos fought.And almost all if not all on team are >to thing in strength.

No hes not a top tier.They who...you mean the people you listed?I would beg to differ.

Fine whatever 3 top tiers and 1 mid tier...whatever...not entirely sure where wonderman is. So Wonderman is stronger than Thing ?

Is he a top tier ?

This Hulk is a top tier he went rounds with power gem Drax and stalemated him and also has stalemated Thor who is top tier. Do your homework.

I knew you had no clue about wonderman. Laughs.

Black bolt z
So Wonderman is stronger than Thing ?

Is he a top tier ?

This Hulk is a top tier he went rounds with power gem Drax and stalemated him and also has stalemated Thor who is top tier. Do your homework.

I knew you had no clue about wonderman. Laughs. Yes.

Wonderman?No.Close to it but no.

Just because you stalemate someone who is top tier does not make you top tier.Thor has trouble with absorbing man.Does that make absorbing man top tier?

So I don't know a whole lot about one of them.I know the rest are top tiers.

So answer the question to when thanos has taken on three high heralds and a (I think)Mid herald.

iceman24567
The team lacks the durability to beat Thanos in h2h

quanchi112
Yes.

Wonderman?No.Close to it but no.

Just because you stalemate someone who is top tier does not make you top tier.Thor has trouble with absorbing man.Does that make absorbing man top tier?

So I don't know a whole lot about one of them.I know the rest are top tiers.

So answer the question to when thanos has taken on three high heralds and a (I think)Mid herald. So you criticized Wonderman yet he's weaker than Thing and none of these girls are as strong as hulk or as powerful as Thor.

Thor has never beaten the Hulk he has beaten the absorbing man. Big diff.

You kept saying 4 top tiers which is a lie you didn't know and I caught you.

I gave you a better group than this and Thanos was fine. He has also easily beaten the Surfer into submission (yes the word fits here) with a few blows. Thanos dominates this team.

Black bolt z
So you criticized Wonderman yet he's weaker than Thing and none of these girls are as strong as hulk or as powerful as Thor.

Thor has never beaten the Hulk he has beaten the absorbing man. Big diff.

You kept saying 4 top tiers which is a lie you didn't know and I caught you.

I gave you a better group than this and Thanos was fine. He has also easily beaten the Surfer into submission (yes the word fits here) with a few blows. Thanos dominates this team. What?No none of them are as strong as hulk.But they are faster and more skilled.And that can be argued.Masterson thor was the weakest.

Thor has beaten the hulk...

I made a mistake.Are you perfect?

The group was not better then this.IMO anyone on this team besides wonderman could beat anyone on the list you listed.

quanchi112
What?No none of them are as strong as hulk.But they are faster and more skilled.And that can be argued.Masterson thor was the weakest.

Thor has beaten the hulk...

I made a mistake.Are you perfect?

The group was not better then this.IMO anyone on this team besides wonderman could beat anyone on the list you listed. Masterson Thor still contains the pure power of Thor which is leaps and bounds above these characters.

When did Thor ever beat the Hulk ?

Never said I was.

So you feel this group could beat Hulk, Quasar, Masterson Thor, and the Thing ?

Black bolt z
Masterson Thor still contains the pure power of Thor which is leaps and bounds above these characters.

When did Thor ever beat the Hulk ?

Never said I was.

So you feel this group could beat Hulk, Quasar, Masterson Thor, and the Thing ? no expression. By feats hes the weakest thor and would get beaten by 3 of these four people.Current/regular thor would probably beat them but IMO not masterson.

Half the times they meet...

Well then don't critisize me fore making a mistake.

Yes.Current quasar would be a problem but thanos didn't fight current quasar.

Prep-Man
Wonder Man shows him what a real man is.

quanchi112
no expression. By feats hes the weakest thor and would get beaten by 3 of these four people.Current/regular thor would probably beat them but IMO not masterson.

Half the times they meet...

Well then don't critisize me fore making a mistake.

Yes.Current quasar would be a problem but thanos didn't fight current quasar. Masterson Thor has really good feats. You probably don't know just like with wonderman.

Give me one example an issue number because I know he's never beaten him one time. Never.

That quasar resisted Galactus before so why is that Quasar weak ?

Black bolt z
Masterson Thor has really good feats. You probably don't know just like with wonderman.

Give me one example an issue number because I know he's never beaten him one time. Never.

That quasar resisted Galactus before so why is that Quasar weak ? Not saying he doesn't have good feats.I'm say he was the weakest of the thors even if only by a little.

I don't know the exact issue numbers.I can recall at least twice he has.But I don't remember the exact issue number.I can't even remember what i had for breakfast yesterday! mad

When the hell did I say he was weak?I didn't.I said current quasar is stronger.

Silent Master
Not saying he doesn't have good feats.I'm say he was the weakest of the thors even if only by a little.

I don't know the exact issue numbers.I can recall at least twice he has.But I don't remember the exact issue number.I can't even remember what i had for breakfast yesterday! mad

When the hell did I say he was weak?I didn't.I said current quasar is stronger.

You could always mention the Hulk annual, since at one point the Hulk was ko'd and slung over Thor's shoulder.

Yes, the Hulk did wake up and attack Thor, but that can hardly be considered the same fight.

quanchi112
Not saying he doesn't have good feats.I'm say he was the weakest of the thors even if only by a little.

When the hell did I say he was weak?I didn't.I said current quasar is stronger. So what he's still more powerful than anyone in this thread.

So you really have no idea yet claimed it has happened multiple times which I know it hasn't.

Do you feel current Quasar could take on Thanos ?

BobbyD
So what he's still more powerful than anyone in this thread.

So you really have no idea yet claimed it has happened multiple times which I know it hasn't.

Do you feel current Quasar could take on Thanos ?

Dudes, how about sticking to the thread and stating examples of why or why not Thanos would be KO'd?

Madvillain
Thanos wins handily.

khazra
Whilst he did use tactics, Thanos wasn able to go h2h with the champion with the PG. He is leagues stronger than anyone here. Let's not forget that Thanos also had a hand in training gamora.

Its not in any of the girls nature to blitz and even if it was, i see no reason why thanos could not react to it.

I really think Thanos could sit there all day with the team taking turns to punch him without there being a chance he'd get Ko'd.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I really don't see anybody on this team hurting him and I see many of this team one shot.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BobbyD
Dudes, how about sticking to the thread and stating examples of why or why not Thanos would be KO'd? The fact he's never been ko'd ever by one and that he's crushed surfer in a few blows who is more durable and powerful than anyone on this team. He stomps them.

paisapower
team wonderful might have to much speed. Thanos will look like someone trying to fight off a swarm of bees.

carver9
Originally posted by khazra
Whilst he did use tactics, Thanos wasn able to go h2h with the champion with the PG. He is leagues stronger than anyone here. Let's not forget that Thanos also had a hand in training gamora.

Its not in any of the girls nature to blitz and even if it was, i see no reason why thanos could not react to it.

I really think Thanos could sit there all day with the team taking turns to punch him without there being a chance he'd get Ko'd.

quanchi112
Originally posted by paisapower
team wonderful might have to much speed. Thanos will look like someone trying to fight off a swarm of bees. There's four of them so why compare them to a swarm of bees he can and will ko rather easily.

Black bolt z
So what he's still more powerful than anyone in this thread.

Do you feel current Quasar could take on Thanos ? No.

What?

Define take on.Do I feel he could beat thanos for a majority?No.Do I think he can to that much to him?No.DO I think he would be more then just an annoyance to thanos?Yes.Originally posted by khazra

I really think Thanos could sit there all day with the team taking turns to punch him without there being a chance he'd get Ko'd. This

quanchi112
No.

What?

Define take on.Do I feel he could beat thanos for a majority?No.Do I think he can to that much to him?No.DO I think he would be more then just an annoyance to thanos?Yes. This Then he isn't really anything to Thanos...glad you agree.

Didn't you state Thanos lost now are completely jumping ship to say he wins.

Black bolt z
Then he isn't really anything to Thanos...glad you agree.

Didn't you state Thanos lost now are completely jumping ship to say he wins. No he would do some to him.

I never said thanos lost.Re-read the first page.

quanchi112
No he would do some to him.

I never said thanos lost.Re-read the first page. But he can't beat him so I will take that and run with it.

Yes, you did.

quanchi112
When has he ever fought four top tiers?
But the answer is You quoted someone who stated team wins hard. You didn't just say teams wins but they win hard. BB please bring your a game with me.

Black bolt z
But he can't beat him so I will take that and run with it.

Yes, you did. No he can't.

No I didn't.I said

Originally posted by 753
team wins hard. thanos cant outbrawl them. Originally posted by King Kandy
He most certainly can.

And like I said look.This proves you can't read as you can't even look for my posts.

Black bolt z
You quoted someone who stated team wins hard. You didn't just say teams wins but they win hard. BB please bring your a game with me. And right after that i quoted king kandy saying that thanos most certainly can outbrawl them.You just stop reading where you want to and ignore the rest of it as proven here.

Read my whole posts.

quanchi112
No he can't.

No I didn't.I said

And like I said look.This proves you can't read as you can't even look for my posts. Why post team wins hard...why not just post king kandy's response ? You are weird sometimes.

Black bolt z
Why post team wins hard...why not just post king kandy's response ? You are weird sometimes. Because then it takes it out of context.

If I say "he most certainly can" without quoting anyone else first it doesn't make much sense does it?

BobbyD
Originally posted by khazra

WW's no slouch when it comes to skillful fighting though. If he's preoccupied with the others, can't she sneak in a few good shots? Plus, it's not like she's a weakling? There will be plenty of power behind those blows, no?

quanchi112
Because then it takes it out of context.

If I say "he most certainly can" without quoting anyone else first it doesn't make much sense does it? I see but it's still silly. How many does Thanos lose then ?

Black bolt z
I see but it's still silly. How many does Thanos lose then ? I'd say thanos takes about 7-8/10.

KuRuPT Thanosi
No.

What?

Define take on.Do I feel he could beat thanos for a majority?No.Do I think he can to that much to him?No.DO I think he would be more then just an annoyance to thanos?Yes. This

why are you going to say THIS.. when early so said the team wins

quanchi112
I'd say thanos takes about 7-8/10. How does he lose ?

BobbyD
How does he lose ?

KO? shifty

quanchi112
KO? shifty Who can ko him ?

BobbyD
Who can ko him ?

Punches, blows add up after a while. Please don't understand this to mean I'm saying he'll be one shot.

quanchi112
Punches, blows add up after a while. Please don't understand this to mean I'm saying he'll be one shot. He can easily ko or kill them so I don't see them lasting more than 2 punchs a piece tops and that's being more than generous.

Konton
I'm pretty sure the tiara and/or lasso would suffice.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Konton
I'm pretty sure the tiara and/or lasso would suffice.

...not usable here.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
why are you going to say THIS.. when early so said the team wins What?Thanos would win.I admit it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Konton
I'm pretty sure the tiara and/or lasso would suffice. Just a brawl, bro.

Black bolt z
Just a brawl, bro. Thor gets him hammer in and H2h fight.Why wouldn't wondy have those here?

quanchi112
...not usable here. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thor gets him hammer in and H2h fight.Why wouldn't wondy have those here? Cuz I used my common sense powers which were backed up by the starter of this.

paisapower
There's four of them so why compare them to a swarm of bees he can and will ko rather easily.

Because there are 3 with legit superspeed. Speed he wiil barely ,if at all be able to register. Zipping in and out with Thanos swinging and hitting nothing but air will give the appearance of,well you know the rest.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If this ends up being a might vs. might type fight, the team would get trampled.

I just don't see anyone on this team having the strength necessary to cause Thanos notable injury much less take him down.

They'd have to rely on numbers and speed simply to stalemate him.

Upgrade Wonder Man to his peak and then we'd talk.

quanchi112
Because there are 3 with legit superspeed. Speed he wiil barely ,if at all be able to register. Zipping in and out with Thanos swinging and hitting nothing but air will give the appearance of,well you know the rest. He avoided the Surfer who is much faster than these guys. He definitely tags them and breaks them.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
If this ends up being a might vs. might type fight, the team would get trampled.

I just don't see anyone on this team having the strength necessary to cause Thanos notable injury much less take him down.

They'd have to rely on numbers and speed simply to stalemate him.

Upgrade Wonder Man to his peak and then we'd talk.

Pretty much spot on. I don't agree peak WW would give the team victories.. but do agree it would be more competitive.

paisapower
He avoided the Surfer who is much faster than these guys. He definitely tags them and breaks them.

Come on man, theres three here. Not to mention even though surfer has some speed (mostly on his board), any comic book reader knows that the surfer conveniantly forgot his speed.

quanchi112
Come on man, theres three here. Not to mention even though surfer has some speed (mostly on his board), any comic book reader knows that the surfer conveniantly forgot his speed. Any comic book reader also knows Thanos has dodged Surfer's speed before and treats him like his own personal toy. Thanos beats them easily with one or two punches each.

paisapower
Any comic book reader also knows Thanos has dodged Surfer's speed before and treats him like his own personal toy. Thanos beats them easily with one or two punches each.

I think its more like 3 or 4 hits if he ever connects, which I dont think he can.

When has Thanos dodged Surfer while hes employing his speed?
And please, NO Gauntlet Grab

carver9
I think its more like 3 or 4 hits if he ever connects, which I dont think he can.

And please, NO Gauntlet Grab

Show me some legit combat speed feats from either of the girls for you to suggest that they are unhittable. Do not say "because they are krytonians"... I want to see some feats and please apply to the 3 time rule.

Going by their on panel history, they are getting tagged and without difficulty.

quanchi112

And please, NO Gauntlet Grab Thanos didn't use the ig to amp his reflexes but showed he was able to dodge Surfer using his fastest travel speed showing off one of the best reflex feats in comics.

Thanos beats them all easily.

CosmicComet
Yeah, Thanos wins this hands down.

Black bolt z
Thanos didn't use the ig to amp his reflexes but showed he was able to dodge Surfer using his fastest travel speed showing off one of the best reflex feats in comics.

Thanos beats them all easily. Except the PG did amp his reflexes.

quanchi112
Except the PG did amp his reflexes. That's not even what it does.

Nihilist
Originally posted by iceman24567
The team lacks the durability to beat Thanos in h2h

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Yeah, Thanos wins this hands down.

Stoic
Hulk and thing are not top tiers.Nor do they have the speed and skill of this team.And some of them here outclass thing in strength.

So it was by no means four top tiers.It was one top tier,the weakest thor,and two slow bricks.

You do not know what you are talking about when it comes to the Hulk. Stick with the Thing who is nearly a top tier, but stay away from Professor Hulk who was clearly a top tier. Did you know that he went toe to toe with Thor, and while at the size of a mouse nearly KO'd the Abomination with one punch?

Before being reduced to this sized he was taking it to Thanos, who turned him this sized to seemingly get him off of him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
You do not know what you are talking about when it comes to the Hulk. Stick with the Thing who is nearly a top tier, but stay away from Professor Hulk who was clearly a top tier. Did you know that he went toe to toe with Thor, and while at the size of a mouse nearly KO'd the Abomination with one punch?

Before being reduced to this sized he was taking it to Thanos, who turned him this sized to seemingly get him off of him. Thanos was letting all the heroes get their licks in such as Wolverine, Thor ,etc. to just crush them at will. Thanos has easily overpowered Hulk and the Thing. They are nothing but children compared to the man that is Thanos.

Stoic
Thanos was letting all the heroes get their licks in such as Wolverine, Thor ,etc. to just crush them at will. Thanos has easily overpowered Hulk and the Thing. They are nothing but children compared to the man that is Thanos.

Thanos did nothing but exploit their center of gravity, while the Hulk did far more than exploit Thanos'. He was pounding the tar out of him, and Thanos had to shrink him down to the size of a mouse in order to get him off of him, and that was when Thanos had the Gauntlet. Perhaps the Thing is a child to Thanos the man, but the Hulk is a threat.

Black bolt z
That's not even what it does. Except it does.If it gives him all the power that ever was/is/will be then it would amp him in everything.Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos did nothing but exploit their center of gravity, while the Hulk did far more than exploit Thanos'. He was pounding the tar out of him, and Thanos had to shrink him down to the size of a mouse in order to get him off of him, and that was when Thanos had the Gauntlet. Perhaps the Thing is a child to Thanos the man, but the Hulk is a threat. Oh wait....thanos made hulk shrink?

This whole damn time i've always thought thanos made himself grow...dur me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos did nothing but exploit their center of gravity, while the Hulk did far more than exploit Thanos'. He was pounding the tar out of him, and Thanos had to shrink him down to the size of a mouse in order to get him off of him, and that was when Thanos had the Gauntlet. Perhaps the Thing is a child to Thanos the man, but the Hulk is a threat. You don't even understand what was going on. Hulk couldn't hurt Thanos with the power gem in his possession their only chance was to take the gems away from him. Thanos toyed with him and could have beaten him in a multitude of different ways.

Thanos toyed with the Thing and the Hulk. Neither are anything to him.

Except it does.If it gives him all the power that ever was/is/will be then it would amp him in everything. Oh wait....thanos made hulk shrink?

This whole damn time i've always thought thanos made himself grow...dur me. Why was he getting hit by everyone then if his reflexes were amped ? When has it ever amped reflexes ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.